Photo

What What Your #1 Take Away From March Seminar??

march 2015 seminar takeaways

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Samantha S.

Samantha S.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 05:10 PM

Hello everyone!  In Kansas, Tim & Amy Marks totally KNOCKED IT out of the ball park!!!!  We all had a fabulous seminar yesterday!

My own personal, NUMBER ONE takeaway,

Was that I NEED TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ME, and I can't look at what other people are doing around me or what they do or don't do, but need to do what God is calling ME TO DO TODAY.

There were a lot of nuggets but that was the best one for me!

Love to hear yours!
God bless,

Samantha

• Adam & Teesa Rossman, CJ Calvert, CathyRedden and 3 others like this

God saved you by his grace when you believed. And you can't take credit for this; it is a gift from God.

Ephesians 2:8 ;)

#2 CJ Calvert

CJ Calvert

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario, Canada

Posted 15 March 2015 - 09:45 PM

Samantha, thanks for starting this thread!  We had the amazing Mark & Jenn Paul rocking the house in Aylmer, Ontario.  I've been getting calls all day long about how their talk was a game changer for so many people on our team.

Here are just a couple of nuggets from their incredible talk:

• GMO = OM Goodness
  • We are here to sell solutions, not buy excuses.
  • quoting CB, "Treat this business as a sport, and play to win."
  • If you want to score in this game you must play on offense.  The only way to score is registering someone.
  • When you get a brand new person registered, throw a bunch of people under them, to show them you aren't waiting for them.
  • Make an affirmation statement.  We tell everyone to do this, and only 1% will.
  • Most people don't show enough plans to put the odds in their favor.
  • Rotate the pattern cleanly.
  • The reason you are still slinging people in depth is because you haven't mastered rotating the pattern.
  • Expect fast growth.
  • Posture comes from belief and activity.  Do more, and get better.
  • This business is the last thing you'll ever have to get good at.

• Adam & Teesa Rossman, Marc Page and mistydawn128 like this

Choose to live an exceptional LIFE!  Phillippians 4:8

#3 Jon.DeLange

Jon.DeLange

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 15 March 2015 - 11:39 PM

Thanks for starting this topic Samantha!

I attended the Saginaw, Michigan Seminar and Kirk & Cassie Birtles were absolutely on fire! They had us laughing hysterically one minute, and the next sitting solemn and still because of the depth of the issues they covered. 

Kirk hammered PBO and Go Getter in his teaching talk. He gave one of the most straightforward talks I have heard at a seminar in awhile, it was phenomenal. There was no doubt in anyone's mind of the steps to success. 

My number one takeaway was actually a quick comment by Cassie during the teaching talk. "Your future needs to be part of your daily schedule." 

• Adam & Teesa Rossman likes this

#4 lishi

lishi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Locationcortez, colorado

Posted 16 March 2015 - 12:01 AM

Ashland, Ohio with Claude and Lana was over the top prodigious! Finally meeting this "so REAL" couple was phenomenal and mere words will never describe the warmth, gentleness, kindness, sincerity and genuine overall love that Claude and Lana radiated... and more so that we all felt! :) It's mind boggling to me how life events get bigger and better and more awesome each time when you think "NOTHING can top THIS!" ... unTIL the next one :)

FUNNY! oh my GOSH! FUNNY! I laughed SO hard I cried... Claude, you are just a kick in the butt! Lana, simply and angel :)

Take away? oh take away! :) sooooooooooooooooooo much! soooooooooooooo many nuggets! ...

"a body in motion, stays in motion"... GET MOVING! :)
"you can't change what you CAN tolerate"
"anything permitted...increases"
"you should be working to learn...not to earn"
"money doesn't solve money problems"
"learn to flick your own bick"

my personal favorite...

"focus is the ability to give up the good... in order to have the GREAT! :)

ok, my other personal fav... on retention...

"you don't have to grow the fastest, you just have to keep the most" :)

I'd heard "your story" prior on CD... but not in the detail shared yesterday... and definitely hearing it "live" is THE BEST! :)  you know you've left a mark when the tears come :)  Thank you both for touching our hearts... again! and again!  Can't wait until we meet again!

most sincerely,

lishi :)

• Adam & Teesa Rossman and CathyRedden like this

“Average leaders raise the bar on themselves; good leaders raise the bar for others; great leaders inspire others to raise their own bar.” – Orrin Woodward

#5 CathyRedden

CathyRedden

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 16 March 2015 - 10:17 AM

I attended the Harrisburg, PA venue, with fellow Kaizen Rascals Jean and Tamie Belanger speaking.  Their message was crystal clear and should be applied across the board ~ CHALLENGE YOURSELF!  QUIT BEING A CHICKEN!  Very much appreciated.  Cathy Redden

:D

#6 Samantha S.

Samantha S.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 06:09 PM

Those are great takeaways everyone!!!

:D  I'm looking forward to hearing more...

God saved you by his grace when you believed. And you can't take credit for this; it is a gift from God.

Ephesians 2:8 ;)

#7 Ammon Nelson

Ammon Nelson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • LocationWeber County, Utah

Posted 19 March 2015 - 09:57 AM

In Salt Lake City, Rob Robson's step by step process for writing your personal mission statement was spectacular!  Loved it!  Awesome Seminar from the Robsons.  Thank you so much for coming, it was greatly appreciated.

• Adam & Teesa Rossman and CathyRedden like this

"The first step in any effective application of knowledge is getting the knowledge. The first step in changing the world is to first transform oneself. Always. If what you read isn't transforming you in a positive way, it has no value - to anyone. Pick better books, a better venue for learning, a better set of mentors.  Invest the time to give yourself a real leadership education, one in which you are not just a passenger but one of the people driving the wagon. Actively pursue excellence."

-Oliver DeMille and Brad Bolon

#8 CathyRedden

CathyRedden

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 20 March 2015 - 06:24 PM

In Salt Lake City, Rob Robson's step by step process for writing your personal mission statement was spectacular!  Loved it!  Awesome Seminar from the Robsons.  Thank you so much for coming, it was greatly appreciated. Ammon Nelson

I would love to see the notes on Rob Robsons' step by step process for writing your personal mission statement.  Would you share?  Thanks in advance!  Cathy Redden

• Marc Page and Ammon Nelson like this

:D

#9 davidcassidy

davidcassidy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 March 2015 - 06:43 PM

What you are IS who you are and how others experience you! (paraphrased by me BUT what a talk which I proudly shared with my first guest)

Jenn and Marc Paul just emanated wellness in every aspect of their being and from the stage, illustrating profoundly when you are healthy, you feel well and do healthy authentically while it is palpable by an audience!  This couple was so down to earth and relatable, even when dealing with a controversial subject, perhaps in the eyes of many and certainly on the floor during breaks, with Marc at the centre of the room eventually, greeting people and chatting.

Truly a delight to be able to thank someone in person like Marc for his amazing on-line plan posted in February for a turn key kick start to my business after a take aim, take a break, take aim again (okay, honestly I have probably seen and experienced over a hundred plans by now), fire-now-with-everything-I've-got approach on my part, the latter strategy due to Marc's inspirational genius and Jenn's reinforcement that health is the only real wealth that allows us to do that which we were created and purposed so put it all out there with passion and vitality.  Regretted not being able to speak to Jenn in person who offered so much great information with her own brand of humour.

Thank you, Jenn and Marc!

• Ammon Nelson likes this

#10 Jeanette Rogacion

Jeanette Rogacion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 23 March 2015 - 02:21 PM

Watched LIFE Live Broadcast with Kirk & Cassie Birtles as Speakers.  Awesome Couple !!!

Some nuggets from their talk :

- " It doesn't matter whether the glass is half-empty or half-full. What matters is you are the one pouring the water !" ( take responsibility/ take care of your future)

- " It doesn't matter what your IQ is, what matters is what your EQ is!"

-  " Every NO gets you closer to a YES!"  ...Do not let the NO's of life impact your goals. NO's are part of your story and if you keep on working hard, it will lead to many YESes ... and these will be the right YESes.

-  "What we do daily has a massive impact in our lives!"

and my favorite one is :

" There are 3 kinds of people in the world: 1.Those who make things happen 2. Those who watch things happen 3. Those who wander what happen ...Be the 1st kind of people" 

Winners make things happen. Losers let things happen !

• Adam & Teesa Rossman and Ammon Nelson like this

#11 Ammon Nelson

Ammon Nelson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 12:41 PM

In Salt Lake City, Rob Robson's step by step process for writing your personal mission statement was spectacular!  Loved it!  Awesome Seminar from the Robsons.  Thank you so much for coming, it was greatly appreciated. Ammon Nelson

I would love to see the notes on Rob Robsons' step by step process for writing your personal mission statement.  Would you share?  Thanks in advance!  Cathy Redden

My notes are currently all in hand-written form - and I wouldn't want you all to have to suffer through deciphering my hand-writing. ;)

When I put some time together to type it up, I'll be sure to share it here.

• Jeanette Rogacion and CathyRedden like this

"The first step in any effective application of knowledge is getting the knowledge. The first step in changing the world is to first transform oneself. Always. If what you read isn't transforming you in a positive way, it has no value - to anyone. Pick better books, a better venue for learning, a better set of mentors.  Invest the time to give yourself a real leadership education, one in which you are not just a passenger but one of the people driving the wagon. Actively pursue excellence."

#12 Ammon Nelson

Ammon Nelson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 12:45 PM

What you are IS who you are and how others experience you! (paraphrased by me BUT what a talk which I proudly shared with my first guest)

Jenn and Marc Paul just emanated wellness in every aspect of their being and from the stage, illustrating profoundly when you are healthy, you feel well and do healthy authentically while it is palpable by an audience!  This couple was so down to earth and relatable, even when dealing with a controversial subject, perhaps in the eyes of many and certainly on the floor during breaks, with Marc at the centre of the room eventually, greeting people and chatting.

Truly a delight to be able to thank someone in person like Marc for his amazing on-line plan posted in February for a turn key kick start to my business after a take aim, take a break, take aim again (okay, honestly I have probably seen and experienced over a hundred plans by now), fire-now-with-everything-I've-got approach on my part, the latter strategy due to Marc's inspirational genius and Jenn's reinforcement that health is the only real wealth that allows us to do that which we were created and purposed so put it all out there with passion and vitality.  Regretted not being able to speak to Jenn in person who offered so much great information with her own brand of humour.

Thank you, Jenn and Marc!

Watched LIFE Live Broadcast with Kirk & Cassie Birtles as Speakers.  Awesome Couple !!!

Some nuggets from their talk :

- " It doesn't matter whether the glass is half-empty or half-full. What matters is you are the one pouring the water !" ( take responsibility/ take care of your future)

- " It doesn't matter what your IQ is, what matters is what your EQ is!"

-  " Every NO gets you closer to a YES!"  ...Do not let the NO's of life impact your goals. NO's are part of your story and if you keep on working hard, it will lead to many YESes ... and these will be the right YESes.

-  "What we do daily has a massive impact in our lives!"

and my favorite one is :

" There are 3 kinds of people in the world: 1.Those who make things happen 2. Those who watch things happen 3. Those who wander what happen ...Be the 1st kind of people" 

Winners make things happen. Losers let things happen !

I love these types of topics.  It's awesome to be able to read the inspiration that everyone received from all of the seminars, especially the ones that may not make it out on CD.

• Jeanette Rogacion likes this

#13 Ammon Nelson

Ammon Nelson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 10:39 AM

I apologize that this took me so long to type up and post, but here it is: 

1. Spiritual
    1. List at least 3 Heroes you have in the Spiritual Matters
    2. List at least one 1 spiritual attribute for each hero
    3. Create a statement of “My life is full of .”
  2. Talents
    1. List 2 natural talents you’re really proud of ...
    2. Create a statement of “I am excellent at …”  or “I excel at …”
  3. Family
    1. What are the most important contributions you want to make to  your family?
    2. Create a statement to state that contribution in the present tense.
  4. My Perfect / Ideal Day
    1. Describe your perfect day
    2. What would you do
      1. For Yourself
      2. For your purposeful work
      3. For those closest to  you
  5. Contribution to those around you
    1. How can I add value to everyone with whom I come in contact
    2. Create a present tense statement about that contribution
  6. I Am…
    1. Create a present tense statement in the following areas:
      1. Wealth
      2. Body
      3. Mind
  7. Your Calling
    1. What do you feel called to do?
    2. Create a present tense statement about how you accomplish or continue work in this calling
  8. What am I willing to do to get the results I want?
    1. Create a past tense statement about what you have done to bring about these results?
  9. Combine all of these statements and repeat them to yourself 3X daily.

• Marc Page, shorning and CathyRedden like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: march, 2015, seminar, takeaways

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users