• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 CodyKratzer

CodyKratzer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 08:54 PM

Today I had a very successful meeting with a director at a local community center seeking better information for the courses they provide at their facility. During the meeting I made a couple of suggestions on how they could partner with LIFE Leadership and benefit the community in a big way. I recalled members of LIFE at various events discussing their success with signing up non-profit organizations as customers, so naturally I used this information to give our information some credibility.

Here is the thing: In order for the director to get approval from the board, she is going to need credible testimonies to verify my claims. I have spoken with my team mates and received one or two potential testimonies to give to the director for the board meeting. However, I would love it greatly if other LIFE members on this forum could share with me testimonies of non-profit organizations that are currently using our materials. Community Center testimonies would be the most effective, but any non-profit organization should do the trick. If possible, please provide names.

I appreciate any help I get in this post. Thank you for your support. God bless.

Living Intentionally,

Cody Kratzer

Team Atomic Explosion

• ejbrodberg74 likes this

#2 Jim Steward

Jim Steward

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationModesto CA

Posted 09 March 2015 - 05:22 PM

We use LIFE Leadership materials in our non-profit organization, the Stanislaus County Healthy Marriage Coalition. We use the top 5 books, to promote people skills that we use in Relationship Skills training classes using Personalities Plus and others. We promote the Financial Fitness program to help our couples experience greater financial control, better skills and to provide a format to get financial issues out in the open. We use the 5 Love Languages and Love and Respect, to help our couples know each other better. We are a 501c3 Public Benefit Corporation. I hope that helps.

• ejbrodberg74 and Ammon Nelson like this

#3 CodyKratzer

CodyKratzer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 06:47 PM

Hey Jim! That is an excellent testimony. Thank you so much for sharing. I'm meeting with the director again this Friday. I'll let you know how it goes!
  • Jim Steward and ejbrodberg74 like this

#4 Russ & Rebecca Climie

Russ & Rebecca Climie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 10:24 AM

Jim -

Thank you for your insights regarding non-profits. I have a couple of organizations that would like to become members and use retail profits to fuel their growth. How did you go about setting up your 501c3 within life Leaderhsip comp plan?

Best,

Russ
  • Marc Page likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: non-profit, customer, testimonials, community center

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users