• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Kelli Sager

Kelli Sager

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 11:47 AM

Hey Chris , we were wondering if you will be adding Tim Marks's CD LT467 Sounds Interesting, But..., to the special order CD list any time soon ? This is a phenomenal cd ! He does a fantastic job covering objections , without your new person even knowing that's what's happening ! I hope I'm not over stepping here , but I would have no problem putting that CD in the 1st night pack ! We are going to order a boat load of these , ASAP !

Kelli Sager

• Adam & Teesa Rossman, mistydawn128 and LSchwitzer like this

#2 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 06:49 PM

Hey Chris , we were wondering if you will be adding Tim Marks's CD LT467 Sounds Interesting, But..., to the special order CD list any time soon ? This is a phenomenal cd ! He does a fantastic job covering objections , without your new person even knowing that's what's happening ! I hope I'm not over stepping here , but I would have no problem putting that CD in the 1st night pack ! We are going to order a boat load of these , ASAP !

Kelli Sager

Sure

• SarahLHaddon, LSchwitzer and mary haislip like this

#3 LSchwitzer

LSchwitzer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 09:17 PM

I'd like to pop in and agree with the original poster.  My wife and I both are interested in having a stack of these to put into first night packs.  I think it's an incredibly valuable tool to have in my arsenal!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Marketing System

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users