• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#1 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 01:11 PM

The Life Leadership Winter Convention 2015 is in the history books and surely it will go down as one of the best ever!  We had fantastic guest speakers, high-level recognition, razor-sharp teaching, and fantastic content delivered from each of our Life Coach experts, including Orrin Woodward's precise messaging on the Financial Matrix.

We would like to make this thread a place for you to Review Life Leadership's Winter Convention 2015 and share all the great snippets and memories you obtained while there.

What were your favorite talks?

What impacted you the most?

Who touched your heart?

What memories did you create?

What road kill had to die in order for you to make the trip?

And any other things you'd like to share with us . . .

This is the place to do it!

We want to hear from you so we can continue to make these events better and better!

Thanks!

Chris Brady 

• Adam & Teesa Rossman, Jewald, JuleenRay and 8 others like this

#2 Dan Hawkins

Dan Hawkins

• PC
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 01:22 PM

Hey Chris, another fantastic weekend is in the books. Picking a favorite speaker or moment would be impossible. The guest speakers were spot on and the crowd loved them. As usual the LIFE Coaches brought their A game and lit up the stage all weekend. I would like to send out a special thank you to you and the staff for running the best event yet. Everything was done at a world class level. The future is bright!

• Adam & Teesa Rossman, BraveheartMicah, SusanPetersonFL and 6 others like this

#3 Orrin Woodward

Orrin Woodward

Advanced Member

• PC
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 01:38 PM

Chris, I believe this was the best major ever because the belief at the major (new Life Coaches and new Executive Life Coaches) was overwhelming. This has led to so many decisions being made to move on which has led to massive action since the major!

Every speaker delivered and the crowd received five times the value they paid. This is the way we like it! 

Your staff performed admirably to ensure everything went flawless at the event, and finally, LIFE Leadership is on its way, leading an underground railroad to freedom from the Financial Matrix!  

• BraveheartMicah, SusanPetersonFL, JuleenRay and 7 others like this

#4 BigDog

BigDog

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 23 February 2015 - 01:46 PM

Chris, 

What a fabulous and diverse weekend. The proof of our business model with an overwhelming amount of recognition. The proof of our economic impact on the Quad Cities, and finally the proof of our future impact on our world.  I had the pleasure of witnessing the LIFE communities impact on one of our summit speakers, and he was BLOWN away.  He told me that he has never been in front of a more excited and talented group of people.  He was amazed at our LIFE founders ability to run a world class business and their ability to communicate.  2015 is off to a great start, and there will be millions that share our last name...#lifeleadership

Raymond 

• BraveheartMicah, JuleenRay, p&gzills and 2 others like this

AaaaaOoooo

#5 Sharon Hoffman

Sharon Hoffman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationHarrisburg, PA

Posted 23 February 2015 - 02:30 PM

Thanks to the LIFE Coaches and the LIFE office for an amazing informative life changing weekend.  Several highlights for me! 

-Claude and Lana ELC recognition..one of the couples on our team cannot have children and THAT was the talk they came to here!  They almost decided not to come.

-Seeing George and Jill recognized as LIFE COACH!

-Chris and Terri's Saturday night talks....You can never laugh too much!!! :D :D :D

-Financial Matrix talks by Orrin and Laurie

-Bill Lewis teaching talks....Sunday...HILARIOUS!!!!

-Dan Hawkins-GO GETTER CULTURE...story about teammate Steve in the background

-Lisa Hawkins-FARKLE!!!!!

-Tim Marks possum lady

-Venkat and Lynda winning TOP GUN!

-Marriage talk by Tim and Amy at the Coordinator meeting....A-MAY-ZING!!! AMY...love your 3 statements we can say to our husbands

-Laurie Woodward's transparency in her marriage talk at the Coordinator meeting

-Orrin's spiritual talk on Thursday night...Throw in ALL the keys!!!

-Spending time with friends throughout the weekend

-Outside speakers...especially Steve Scheibner and Chris Swanson

-THE PANEL.....Please get that out on CD ASAP!!!! 

-Haiti !!!!!!!

So many more .......Can't wait to the next!!!!

Sharon and Tony Hoffman

• BraveheartMicah, SusanPetersonFL, p&gzills and 2 others like this

Sharon Hoffman :D

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."

#6 larryc

larryc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationSaint Louis Missouri

Posted 23 February 2015 - 03:02 PM

This Leadership Convention did not disappoint! It was both inspiring and informative.  I have never felt more equipped after leaving an event like this.

I loved the entire weekend but I found the Sunday afternoon panel exceptionally helpful....All of the speakers did an awesome job.

Thanks for putting on another incredible Leadership Convention!

Larry Cheatham

• p&gzills likes this

#7 George Guzzardo

George Guzzardo

• PC
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationAZ.

Posted 23 February 2015 - 03:51 PM

Hey Chris, I really felt that the LIFE Leadership Winter Convention defined what a "Compensated Community" really is. The content was excellent but the belief in the dream was as strong as I've ever seen. I've heard from so many people who went through a "transformation" by being there. Let's commit to the transformation of our lives through the renewing of our minds! God Bless.

• BraveheartMicah, p&gzills, DWRascalROKofKaizen and 2 others like this

#8 Leslie Gebhart

Leslie Gebhart

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 03:52 PM

Hi Chris~ 

I honestly don't know where to start!! What a weekend! Your and Terri's kickoff was absolutely amazing! Terri's definition of true success followed by your "T" of ability and stickability was powerful, not to mention the total game changing announcements of the marketing system enhancements!  Followed by Bill Lewis' spelling out the clarity of the effort/reward equation of our business being so exciting especially if you compare it to ANYTHING else. 

It was great to have guest speakers and I had so much fun asking everyone who their favorite was and why.... there could be a new personality diagram based on that! lol!  ;) It was a great cross section of different speaking styles and leadership subjects and the day flew by! All the recognition was extremely moving, Venkat's "Life is about restoration" Claude's "We don't use people to build our business, we use our business to build people" Dan Hawkins' "If you don't go out, nobody gets in" are among the many memorable take-aways.... But the one that's embedded on my soul, will be on my dashboard, cell phone, mirror and always on my mind is "Bet Against Me!". 

Thanks for changing our lives. 

Leslie

• Sharon Hoffman, SusanPetersonFL and p&gzills like this

#9 Rob Robson

Rob Robson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationGilbert, AZ

Posted 23 February 2015 - 04:19 PM

Hey Chris, what an amazing weekend!My 3 highlights would have to be:
1.George and Jill Guzzardo achieving life coach! These guys are such an inspiration!I loved watching their video and seeing all of the amazing philanthropic things they're able to focus their lives on now.
2. Claude & Lana Hamilton achieving executive life coach!seeing their beautiful children on stage was an inspiration for all of us to put our families first & to provide an example of courage for them.
3. Orrin Woodward exposing the scam of the Financial Matrix! it is plain to see that the world is in dire need of Underground Railroad to escape the clutches of the matrix. Life leadership is providing a way out for hundreds of thousands of people around the world!
  • BraveheartMicah, p&gzills, cynthia.momof11 and 2 others like this

#10 Timothy.Jarvinen

Timothy.Jarvinen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 04:47 PM

Bet against me!
It MUST come out next cycle on MS!
Bet against me!
  • p&gzills, Ammon Nelson, John Horne and 1 other like this

#11 Abraham

Abraham

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 05:29 PM

This weekend was SO full of heart it's hard to contain the emotions of change and the abundance of encouragement of being around such an amazing organization, not just the leaders from stage and walking amongst the crowds but even more so the portion of individuals that attended being part of our team. As much as I could speak and share regarding the ideals and information shared from stage, even more so is my heart overwhelmed by the tears and heart shared off stage in the more intimate setting of our intimate meetings.

What the PC have put together with Life Leadership is truly revolutionary and time altering. Our culture will shift and alter the intended world powers' direction for the masses. Mere sheep flock as directed whether the shepard is good or bad. The current powers in charge and "leading" the herd to slaughter will be kindly disrupted by individuals halting the raping and pillaging of dreams offering love solutions and purpose driven intent.

Life leadership is the purest form of redesign since Jesus came to set us free from sin. The freedom gained by Christ has slowly been eroded by the malicous greed mongers of the "privileged" few from the mannerisms of purposeful and humble livings. What this weekend represented and taught were the truths highlighted by His life life example, love, peace and joy.

We all have been set free from the nature of destruction and now must take what was given this weekend and apply and amplify. We are called to freedom but this freedom is in jepordy. Not by some outsider force seeking to topple the nation but rather a silent assassin that has already murdered millions, ignorance. The people know no better because they, like most of "us", have been raised in the mirky environment that teaches passivity and selfishness.

Thank you Life for standing the gap for those that have been asleep. You have bridged the gap into the land of the living. I was asleep for far too long not knowing what purpose and passion was really like.
  • p&gzills and Abraham like this

#12 Matt & Kathryn Spencer

Matt & Kathryn Spencer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 23 February 2015 - 05:51 PM

Chris & the amazing teams that put together the Major in Moline,

We are so grateful that we were promised the moon and back about coming to this convention!  You guys delivered!!

Of the guests, we especially loved Steve Scheibner!  His messages seemed to fit so well into the truth that we learn and share with the Life materials and there was so much powerful content in his one talk. Of the leaders, we love ALL you guys & gals so much.  Seeing you live was surreal! Thank you all for sharing your passions, experience and your stories with us.

This event gave us a new reverence for team approach.  The feeling here of coming together to be inspired and instructed, then having the time to meet and plan as a team was so amazing.  Our Life Leadership team is our "people" and we are so glad to be a part of this revolution.

And there's nothing that can beat that moment when you see a team member from another state (whom you've only talked to over the phone & zoom) running to you with open arms!  Our team is REAL!   :D

No critters were harmed during our travels, and we are thrilled to report that we kept all our toes.

Seriously though.. I pray multiple times a day for how grateful I am that I was on someone's list and that we have this organization in our life.  Life Leadership is doing an important work and it's only getting better every step of the way!

Kathryn & Matt Spencer

"Beastmode" & "Reformed Credentialist"

• SusanPetersonFL, p&gzills, DWRascalROKofKaizen and 1 other like this

Matt & Kathryn Spencer

"Reformed Credentialist" & "Beastmode"

Our Home Team:

24-Five-Kids-cropped-e1424736023668.jpg

#13 Randy Spence

Randy Spence

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, Georgia

Posted 23 February 2015 - 05:52 PM

What a phenomenal weekend! It was power packed with teaching and excitement! LIFE Leadership is on the way to massive growth! My favorite talks were by Steve Scheibner, Dan and Lisa Hawkins and the Sunday panel with Manasse Fotu and Rob Robison! We all know what to do now, so it’s time to explode!

• p&gzills likes this

#14 danny.kellenberger

danny.kellenberger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 05:52 PM

The weekend was amazing! I am continually impressed with how Life Leadership is able to improve upon the last major which was awesome!! My favorite talk was the closing talk by Bill Lewis! Sometimes we get so caught up in the PDCA process and fail to realize the principles have not changed. After talking with our group I can sense an increase in posture and belief. What an incredible value we recieved! You could easily add a zero to the ticket price and it would easily be worth it. Thank you Orrin, Chris, Dan and all the other leaders for another world class, high performance weekend!
  • p&gzills likes this

#15 Jonathan Mecham

Jonathan Mecham

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 06:38 PM

Wow, so hard to choose favorites from an event so packed with high quality content and delivery!  But close to my heart is the topic of liberty, and the key to spreading that message is economics.  So my personal favorite would be the combination of Oliver DeMille and Orrin Woodward.  

Oliver is one of the greatest champions of liberty of this generation.  He is a master of addressing that question, "but what can I do?"  He explained the 7 types of leadership and how liberty thrives when they are balanced.  Fighting for liberty doesn't have to be something that takes a bunch of extra time if you align that fight with what you're already doing.  I can't wait for that CD to come out.  I'll wear it out for sure.

Then Orrin's message about the financial matrix and how the elites have the productive masses in bondage through monetary policy and the debt culture.  There are few things we can do to fight for liberty that are more powerful than helping people get out of debt and gain control of their productive capability so they can spend their time and resources doing when God intended for them to do.  This ties right back into Oliver's message as liberty thrives when people are free to focus on the type of leadership that aligns with their personal passion.

• p&gzills and DWRascalROKofKaizen like this

#16 Sarah Humphries

Sarah Humphries

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationCoconut Creek, Florida

Posted 23 February 2015 - 06:47 PM

My goodness!  Where do I even start!?

I think my favorite talks were Steve Scheibner and Dan and Lisa Hawkins' "Commit to Your Team and Your Dream."  It was nothing short of humbling to hear Mr. Scheibner, and having had two people die in his place was a real gut check for me.  In our home we have also been struggling with reaction vs. proaction.  God certainly used his talk to convict me.  The title of Dan and Lisa's talk is pretty self-explanitory.  But like Bill Lewis said yesterday, IT'S BEEN THE SAME THING FOR FIFTEEN YEARS!  Regardless, it's still nice to have the reminder of how important committment is.

What impacted me the most was not anything that happened on the stage, but what happened in my car between my husband and me.  We finally have the same dream!  I didn't realize until the meeting after the meeting after the meeting how far apart we had been, but how close we are on our dreams now.  He was dream building me yesterday as I was making calls, and it was amazing the change in our relationship between Friday morning when we flew out and early this morning we when arrived back.  And because we are constantly late (I'm a melancholy, so it must we the other one. . .) we were not seated in our organization meeting during Saturday's supper break.  We were standing in the back of the room, and I realized, "Hey!  The top leaders in our organization are all back here.  My husband is standing among our leading men.  Right where he belongs."  I was able to tell him that, with a plethora of tears, and it was reaffirmed to him that I believe in him.

Who touched my heart?  Who didn't?  I'm super-emotional anyway.  But Claude and Lana Hamilton's celebration of Exectutive Life Coach made me laugh, cry, and reminded me that there is always hope. 

Oh, the memories created!  Stinky man feet in my hotel room, running late to the airport, and simply being with our team.  Because we are a distance team we don't get to hang out with our team very often, but my word, it was just generally wonderful the whole way 'round.

And I'll close with my favorite quote from the weekend.  It was from one of the most precious people to grace the stage.  Listening to a little boy, Wyatt Hamilton, who is the same age our first baby born to Heaven would be, I heard, "Go fast!" 

• Sharon Hoffman and p&gzills like this

#17 SteveLeurquin

SteveLeurquin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationFort Atkinson, WI

Posted 23 February 2015 - 06:48 PM

What an amazing weekend it was! The future is bright for so many and we look forward to celebration after celebration of people getting out of the financial matrix.

Your "Bet Against Me" was the most impactful to me. I will post those words all over with the image of the people who doubt me behind them. Thanks for the inspiration!

Steve

• Kelli Sager, p&gzills and Tagel like this

#18 Adam & Teesa Rossman

Adam & Teesa Rossman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationRockford, IL

Posted 23 February 2015 - 07:09 PM

There would be absolutely no way to put into words all of what we took away from this weekend.  That is the value in being there, not just hearing about it and listening to the recordings.  Two very emotional things stood out to me at the major this weekend. The first was seeing Venkat crying when he won the Top Gun.  The Top Gun recognition is always inspiring, anyhow.  But his reaction just seemed that he had left it all on the field and had nothing left to give.  VERY inpiring!  The second thing that left an emotional impact on me was the Executive Life Coach recognition.  I couldn't wait to see the kids all dressed up.  Lana's dress was awesome - love the color!  There were more people crowded up to the stage than I have ever seem before.  The yellow streamers, flowers and balloons were just reminders of all the people that Claude & Lana have made an impact on.  Then when Wyatt and Gryffin came on stage - amazing!!!  That seared a vision in my mind.  I always thought that it was neat that Claude talked about being motivated about seeing his kids dressed up in tuxes and on stage, and I thought "well, that's nice for Claude."  Now, I am motivated to be able to bring my kids up on stage and be a part of a moment like that for our family!

-Adam

• p&gzills likes this

#19 Adam & Teesa Rossman

Adam & Teesa Rossman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationRockford, IL

Posted 23 February 2015 - 07:10 PM

Another thing.....the city of Moline was very kind to us and a great place to host an event.  They have my vote to be another major destination!!

• Kelli Sager and p&gzills like this

#20 Wolfpack

Wolfpack

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 08:22 PM

I have to say the my wife and myself have been to a number of leaderships in the past . This was the most amazing weekend that I have seen in years !! They just keep getting better and better.
This buisness is going to a million people as Wyatt says FAST!!!!
  • p&gzills and Wolfpack like this

#21 Ryan & Trina Dilag

Ryan & Trina Dilag

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 08:26 PM

What an amazing weekend! There's nothing like seeing one of your close biz partners (Venkat and Linda Verada) get recognized for all their hard work! The belief it created within the MAGIC cannot be summed into words!

My very favorite talk was Oliver Demille's talk on the Science of Freedom! His words of empowering the American people to be effective leaders in society revealed how important the common man really is.

However, my favorite moments of the convention were the recognition of all the new levels achieved! All excuses and objections were put to rest! Anyone can do this and this was proven time and time again by all the leaders on stage!

Thanks for an amazing convention! See you all in warm Oakland!

Ryan
  • p&gzills likes this

#22 Pat Tefel

Pat Tefel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 23 February 2015 - 08:30 PM

This Winter Leadership Convention totally Rocked!

Everything talk from Thursday through the weekend were focused on helping others have success in all areas of their lives.

My favorites!

Claude and Lana Hamilton's recognition with their family on stage.

Chris and Terri Brady!!  Live, Laugh, Love them both

Orrin and Laurie Thursday night!! 

Leaders one and all.

Thanks for all that went into giving thousands, and millions better, blessed lives!

Rock On!!

• BraveheartMicah and p&gzills like this

#23 DWRascalROKofKaizen

DWRascalROKofKaizen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • LocationLand o' Buckeyes

Posted 23 February 2015 - 09:54 PM

Being part of the nascent, experimental Social Media team was such a fun, friendship creating time of fellowship & serving!

Otherwise --

1. Getting a picture with Oliver DeMille, having him sign two books for a friend of mine ( who I trust will eventually join this community ), & being able to talk with him for about 10-15 mins.

2. The idea of the 'summit' to tie neatly back into Orrin's ticketholder talk from last October was genius. DeMille, Stahl-Wert, & Swanson's materials in the shopping cart and via subscriptions = check. Yet, hearing the latter two was a 1st in person x 2. Steve S & Dan C. = first time for hearing & even knowing them at all. All 5 passed with flying colours --- look fwd to those talks on Rascal Radio with the LLR subscription being phased out :)

3. Orrin's ticketholder talk = superb.

4. The Bradys - both talks were off the charts.

5. George/Jill + Claude Lana's Life / Exec Life Coach prezos. Wow to the wow squared!

6. Terry & Ann Franks' recognition -- so richly deserved! They are so off the charts humble yet have accomplished so very much.

7. Sunday service. Across the board - could sense the arena was filled with the Holy Spirit moving from seat to seat - getting chills now thinking of it.

p.s. No roadkill - smooth traveling even while it was super cold ;) / hospitality in the Quad Cities was excellent.
  • p&gzills likes this
-SJ
Rok of Kaizen
twitter.com/RkKaizenSbsL
Four CORE missions:

Serve 1st Always
Educate the uninformed
Promote Freedom
Spread prosperity

#24 lindsey.padlo

lindsey.padlo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 10:54 PM

Dear Chris,

I have to first begin by saying that YOU are by far the funniest speaker I have ever seen in my life!!!  Please Please Please tell me that your BET AGAINST ME talk will quickly make it onto the Life or LT Library!  I never laughed so hard in my life and I really need to laugh again!  I will be excitedly looking for that talk to magically appear with a hopeful heart!  Every major has been inspirational for me, however, this past major was by far my favorite.  Just when I think this business can't get any better...you surprise me again!  All of the guest speakers were amazing, the talks by all of the PC were astounding and I must say that it doesn't seem to matter who we bring in, both you and Orrin will always be the celebrities to me!

What was my favorite talk?  BET AGAINST ME....that's what you signed in my LLR book :)  It was a pleasure to meet you and shake your hand!

What was my favorite part?  Meeting YOU and Terri!!

Who impacted me the most?  Terri Brady of course!!  Her talks are amazing, but what meant the most to me was that I got to personally talk to her TWICE!!  And she is just so lovely.  What she told me during our conversation made my weekend.  I told her that I am torn because I LOVE my job (I'm a teacher) but I hate my paycheck and I don't want to leave my job to do this but I can't not do this because of the impact it has on people.  And she told me what you told her when she felt the same about her children's choir job.  You said that by doing this, shes helping her students parents which ultimately helps her students more than just her teaching them.  I couldn't agree more!  Thanks Chris and Terri Brady for the people that you are and the love that you freely give to others!  It makes my heart so full of joy!

God Bless You,

Lindsey Padlo 

• SusanPetersonFL and p&gzills like this

#25 CJ Calvert

CJ Calvert

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario, Canada

Posted 23 February 2015 - 11:25 PM

Chris, what an incredible leadership convention. I second Allan's the thoughts above. So excited to see Claude & Lana Hamilton go Executive Life Coach, and to see Venkat and Linda Verada win TOP GUN POWER PLAYER! Finally, the phrase "Bet Against Me!" deep needs to become a LIFE t-shirt.
  • SusanPetersonFL, p&gzills and John & Susie like this

Choose to live an exceptional LIFE!  Phillippians 4:8

#26 marknelson

marknelson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 23 February 2015 - 11:36 PM

INSPIRING!  Not only were the talks great, but the atmosphere and buzz of the teams was electric!  Tracy and I are ready to be depth builders, and reach the next level!

Highlights:

-The number of people who shared their faith in Christ as primary!... and yet did so in a non-threatening way.

-George and Jill - Life Coach! ... and Sunday testimonies! Awesome!

-So many of the Life Coaches gave fantastic talks, and their are too many highlights to list!  

-I also think having more guest speakers was a fantastic idea!  I enjoyed each and every guest speaker, especially Chris Swanson and Steve Scheibner. I look forward to hearing more guest speakers on Rascal Radio too.

• p&gzills likes this

#27 renee.oettinger

renee.oettinger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 12:03 AM

An incredible weekend!  

Terri Brady Thursday night reminding us how we need to check in with our spouses (and children) taking time to reaffirm the importance of those relationships.

Life Coach recognition of George and Jill- and Georges 2x2, 2x2, 2x2 for teams to go Life Coach

Our servant leadership in Life Leadership is the best.

• p&gzills likes this

#28 Gbaker

Gbaker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 12:05 AM

The best Leadership YET !!!!
It was obvious we're Expotentially growing and a million is in range .
The power players , doubles , triples, quads & 6 !!!!!!!
The out side media Press !
The Fiancial Matrix teaching starting Friday afternoon with Orrin & Lauri Woodward.
The Outstanding speaker line up was Amazing . Loved that !!!!
Gizzardos life coach message
Claude and Lana Hamilton Executive LC . Truly an Amazing moment !
Dan Hawkins message on Sunday capped it off with TIME !!!!!! LIFE & the Breath of Life !!!!
Lastly the Panel to sling us out flying with Mannase"s enthusiasm !!!!
Bill Lewis - get back up
  • p&gzills likes this

#29 jim.martin

jim.martin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 24 February 2015 - 12:57 AM

Hey Chris this past weekends major was absolutley the best major EVER!!

Starting off Thursday night with the Coordinator meeting was the biggest I have ever seen. The best information and straight at you talks set the tone for the general sessions.

My two favorite talks was you and Terry opening up the weekend on Friday night and Tim and Amy talk on Saturday night. Well then there is Orrin and Laurie talks all weekend! They were all fantastic!!

Chris Swanson did a great job with helping us realize we need to put an urgency on our lives and our busines. His high energy style of speaking gets you believing that anything is possible, and with Life Leadership we know it is.

Then Sunday afternoon's panel with the fastest of the fast reminding of us all that the mastering of the basics is what explodes a team into fast growth is what helped us tonight at a Liberator business launch that booked 116 plans by setting a goal and having a game plan.

Thanks for organizing the best major ever Chris,

Jim Martin

• p&gzills likes this

#30 Venkat Varada

Venkat Varada

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 01:27 AM

This weekend will mark the momentum towards the march for 1million and it will happen in a very short order. God continues to put the pieces of the puzzle in place. Financial Matrix was the tipping point and once again we have proven that by proper and constant PDCA and add hunger and discipline to it anything is possible.

Thank you Chris, Orrin, Life coaches, Rob Hallstrand and the entire LIFE staff for your tireless efforts to serve.

Lives have been transformed this weekend. Dan Hawkins sermon was I just dont have words...even in Indian. People say this sounds like too good to be true... Here is my answer. It is too good and it is true...

God bless you and keep you...The best way to capitalize on the hope that was kindled this weekend it to ACT and ACT NOW!

Hebrews 12:1,2

--thank you

--venkat

• sscolvin, BraveheartMicah, LyndaVarada and 1 other like this

#31 Echelle Slade

Echelle Slade

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationMesa, AZ

Posted 24 February 2015 - 01:39 AM

WOW!  What an amazing weekend!  We feel so blessed to have the opportunity to be with such an amazing business, the leadership is like no other!  Some of the memories, it was FFFFRRRREEEEZZZZZIIIIIINNNNNGGGG!!   We are from Arizona, so we loved the snow.  It was beautiful!!

Our favorite talks over the weekend were from Chris & Terri Brady!  Both of the talks were amazing.  I was laughing so hard, Chris was talking about leaving the comfy cozy area behind and go through the unknown coral to an area that is unknown.  I related with that so much!  It is so scary when you don't know what to expect of yourself.  The amazing thing about our business is that the unknown is going to be AMAZING!!!  We know we are going LIFE Coach!  BET AGAINST ME!!! So excited for the journey!  Terri Brady talked about the Velvetteen Rabbit.  Such a sweet story, and Terri always simplifies things by relating them to the most amazing things. 

Something inspiring over the weekend was the talk by Steven Schiebner.  His story was extremely incredible.  I can't wait to teach my children the Reactive vs. Proactive.  His heart was so amazing, he shared straight from it!  We were truly grateful for him!

One memory was our hotel!  It was definitely a memorable experience.  We stayed at the Lodge, and it was straight out from Hotel Transylvania!  It was interesting!!!  There will be quite a few for the Shoe box from this weekend!  Love it!

Love,

Jeremy & Echelle Slade

• p&gzills likes this

Jeremy & Echelle Slade

#32 Collin & Harmony Bryce

Collin & Harmony Bryce

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 02:04 AM

Dear LIFE Peeps,

This was an ICE CRUSHING event for us!! Being from the warm state of Arizona, we came with our wimpy coats, thin socks, shivering attitudes and just about froze our faces off, but we came away FIRED UP from head to toe.

Terry's talk on keeping it real was not only hysterical but a powerful reminder to break down the walls we tend to put up. Lisa's was an eye opening talk on staying committed to your dreams even when the excitement is gone, exactly what we needed. Amy's talk on success & allowing yourself to learn, grow and become will be an awesome CD.

To be able to be inspired by leaders that go from throwing Mrs. McWilliams under the bus, delivering babies like a football, and can't even sit on a stool (Mr. Presidential himself), all the way to giving us ice crushing content like being a proactive parent, knowing you have one shot, and facing your critics with a 'bet against me' attitude. What a heart warming event that left us with a belief in our future that no negative critics (or temperatures) can stop!

Thanks Chris for making it an incredibly powerful weekend. And thanks to Orrin- We are busting out of the financial matrix by the next major!!

Collin & Harmony Bryce
  • p&gzills likes this

#33 Mark Smith - Raging Rhinos

Mark Smith - Raging Rhinos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationPalmyra, PA

Posted 24 February 2015 - 07:43 AM

Chris,

This was another awesome Winter Leadership Conference. This was just another confirming point in why I do what I do. This weekend re-fired me engines! Chris Swanson was great. His high energy and undeniable belief in what he does pumped me up. It was like being on the college basketball court shooting the final shot at the buzzer, and making it. Nothing can describe the feeling.

Steve Schreibner's talk was moving and really made me think about my family. Why I run the miles now to walk the miles with them later. Oliver's talk was inspirational as always.  All in all, the guest speakers that LIFE brought in this past weekend were great!

All of the Founders talks were above what I could have imagined.  It was great to see the achievements that George and Jill, Claude and Lana have accomplished.  

This weekend really made me think hard and look into myself. It made me pose the question to myself, why am I still sitting around doing less then what I can be. It has rekindled the belief and the drive that this is MY 1 SHOT, and that I am not going to waste it.  These weekends are always great Team building weekends. Our 15 hour drive, although long, was great. We learned more about each other and what we really want to get out of this fabulous opportunity.

I also want to say thank you to all those who helped throughout the event.  All the volunteers did an awesome job. without them doing what they do, the event wouldn't be the same.

I am proud to be a part of the LIFE business. I can't thank my mentors Tony & Sharon Hoffman enough for thinking enough of me to show.

Mark Smith

• Sharon Hoffman likes this

#34 BrittanyBurmeister

BrittanyBurmeister

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationWaukesha WI

Posted 24 February 2015 - 08:15 AM

This Winter Leadership was by far the best! I heard that Moline made about $4.5 million in revenue this weekend from us being in town. Talk about economy stimulation!! The best way I can sum up the weekend was actually done by a blog I wrote yesterday. I am ready to help changes lives! It was a powerful weekend and I cannot thank our Life Leaders and the Life Support for all of the work they put in to make this the best! To make us the best!

www.sliverofsonshine.com

Brittany Burmeister

Team Action

All Coming Together Improving Our Nation

sliverofsonshine.wordpress.com

Twitter: @rockstarbrit

#35 ddewitt

ddewitt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationHebron, Maryland

Posted 24 February 2015 - 09:33 AM

Hi Chris,

Thanks for setting this up.

This was my fourth LIFE Leadership convention and by far the best.

While the entire weekend was electrigying, the panel Sunday was a game changer.  Something clicked.  It was the culmination of a series of events and comments that culminated with the following points from the discussion:

• The critical point of breaking down the big long term goals to medium goals to daily task goals.  If I hold myself to these daily tasks and PDCA the rest will happen!

• Words matter...If you tell people that they don't have to do anything and/or spend anything...they won't!

• Don't oversell...Ask the critical questions.  In otherwords...don't lose your posture and beg!  :-)

• Share with new team members that the fastest way for them to get their $ back and become profitable is to become a PBO!

• Mentoring is critical!

• Work your business, don't just do your business.  You work your job, why don't you work your business?

Additionally, there were two one liners that hit be between the eyes!

"Being a leader is not what you do, it is who you are!"  Claude Hamilton

"Danger is real, fear is a choice!" Bill Lewis

This was truly a life changing weekend!!

#36 amy.antonucci

amy.antonucci

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 10:02 AM

What were your favorite talks?

I always like to hear from all of the Life Coaches, and the Bradys and Woodwards especially, but I loved the outside speakers.  If I had to pick a favorite (which is hard!), I'd say Oliver Demille.

What impacted you the most?

Steve Scheibner's introduction video

Who touched your heart?

That one's easy.. Claude and Lana with their children! ("go fast!")

What memories did you create?

Many of our team came early, so we went in search of (and found) bald eagles!  

haha.. I flew, and I didn't feel any bumps.. (no frozen chickens, thank goodness!)

I loved the outside speakers!  Do that again, please!  Also, Bill Lewis alluded to this, but it is ironic that the iWireless center allows no cellular signal, let alone WIFI.  And I LOVED that we seemed to fill it to capacity!

#37 Marc Militello

Marc Militello

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 10:09 AM

What a fantastic leadership convention!!!  From start to finish it was amazing!  The speakers were electrifying and the recognition was off the charts!  I really can't pick a favorite talk but some key phrases I will always remember: BET AGAINST ME, SWIM THRU, ONE SHOT MINDSET, and FINANCIAL MATRIX.  One of the most powerful events I have ever been to!!  THANK YOU!

Marc and Kristine Militello

#38 cdkangas

cdkangas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 10:35 AM

I feel confident that the most common thing said after every major is that "this was the best major ever". In my eyes, with the addition of the 5 guest speakers and their messages, this was the best I have attended. Even with their different backgrounds and experiences, the primary message was about faith and hope, which sounds strangely familiar =). Great job by Life Support (as always), the volunteers and all in the Life Leadership community for a wonderful weekend!

#39 JaySmull

JaySmull

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 24 February 2015 - 11:24 AM

Major decisions are made at major conventions!!

With the incredible event we just had in Moline Illinois, thousands of lives have been positively impacted and the ripple effect will be felt for generations!!

For anyone who wants more out of themselves and their lives, the vehicle has been delivered to accomplish whatever goal and dream the have and the vehicle is LIFE Leadership. 

Thank you Orrin and Laurie Woodward, Chris and Terri Brady, and all of the Founders for your unwavering commitment to this community and humanity as a whole!!

You will undoubtedly go down in history as men and women of integrity,compassion, and Christ centered leaders who made a phenomenal impact on this world.

It is a privilege and an honor just to be associated with world class individual all though out the LIFE family.

God Bless you and keep you and make His face to shine upon you in all that you do.

The Smull family is deeply in love and deeply indebted to you.

#40 Ismael Wayne

Ismael Wayne

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 11:50 AM

Hey Chris,

This past Leadership Convention was a great experience to be a part of. Two of my team members were celebrating their wedding anniversary at the major on top of the fact that it was their first time ever going to a major function so that was a double plus. 

My favorite talks were the Bet Against Me talk that you did (Go Pats), Bill Lewis' talks on the opening session and closing sessions, The Financial Matrix: Reloaded  talk that Orrin did (needed to keep it in line with Matrix reference), the life coach speech from George and Jill Guzzardo, Tim and Amy's talk on the first night, Chris Swanson's talk and Steve's talk on the second day. 

What impacted me the most and touched my heart was George and Jill's speech when George kept saying that you needed to let God take control and know that he will guide you to the right people. That was something that I was struggling with so with him repeatedly saying that during the speech, it made me think, "hmmm, I think that he may be onto something".....well, it was more like "Ok, I definitely need to quit avoiding this if I want to move forward."

The memories of watching my mentors, Monte and Ashley Chambers for Performer and Larry Cheatham for Leader 6, walking across the stage, shaking your hand and letting you know about how the two books that you recommended me to read (Cashflow Quadrant and Life Leadership Textbook) helped my business, Raymond Abernathy's speech during the break about going on offense.

No animals were harmed on the way to the major...at least, I don't think there were.

I did have one question. I don't know if I should present it here or another place. What was the reasoning behind the Life Leadership credit cards? I was just curious.

Lastly, I thank all of you for a fantastic major, I learned alot, wrote a lot of notes, and I plan on implementing the principles and ideas so I will be walking across the stage as a life coach.

Peace and Much Love,

Ismael

#41 Paul

Paul

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 01:06 PM

A fantastic weekend and one of the best Major Leaderships ever! Orrin's great admonition to work on ourselves and work the system was a great reminder of success coming out of this major. Anyone, anywhere who wants to get out of the financial matrix now has a systematized solution for charting a bright future.

And we agree with Kristine Militello! This community is a great family and our last names are all Life Leadership!

Venkat and Lynda Varada winning the Top Gun Power Player and being a part of a Team Koinonia victory was icing on the cake!

Onward to 1 million!

#42 Dan & Jen Schreiber

Dan & Jen Schreiber

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 01:37 PM

This Leadership Summit in Moline, IL was incredible. The levels of recognition and the amount of recognition just blew me away. We've been involved since the beginning and I truly feel this was the best weekend yet. George & Jill's recognition was so inspiring along with making you take stock in your life and what are you really doing to go forward. Claude and Lana as Exec Life Coach's recognition was so emotional with having their boys on stage, making you feel that these are ordinary mom's & dad's with extraordinary results that is available to everyone.  Thank you to the staff and volunteers for making this truly a weekend you will always look back on and say "I was there when..."

#43 Michael Leahy

Michael Leahy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationMarysville California

Posted 24 February 2015 - 02:20 PM

Leave it to You Chris to ask the hard questions.
favorite talks?
Rather a tough task to rate one over the others, motivational would be "Bet against me"
Informational would be the "Commit to 12 months of Go Getter" and Consistency, of course I need to admidt my mentor has told me that a thousand times. "We hear it when we hear it"

impacted you the most?
The total Change in general of the spiritual aspect, So many leaders coming to grip with their faith -Simply walking into the Sunday morning service there was NO denying it we were PACKED OUT!
The power of Attraction  has never been stronger. Our combined Impact on a suffering city also was Awesome.

touched your heart? "the Choleric's getting emotional and Crying" "It's real NG it's real..."
Venkat and Linda Verada as the name of the top gun winner was announced. It's So great to see the true common heart of us all through our leaders. Of course I am biased when I see our leader win and it moves him to "speechless"becasue of emotion and tears. There in the crowd all of us "tough" Choleric's where crying too...

memories did you create?

Intimate Bonds of unity - how else can it be put?
Empathy, Love acceptance.

Ohh my.
Leaving the open headed out full of excitement after just making the last "problem solving moves" to get to Moline. I mean within minutes of solving the issues.
The mrs, and I where headed on an on-ramp discussing the hopes of the coming leadership and as we came around the corner there was a Huge looking cardboard Box dead center in our path. If we tried to react and avoid it there was a wall on one side and a slight cliff on the other. As I hit the object it created a HUGE explosion it looked as white particles like little pieces of  Styrofoam flew everywhere. It was Real loud and in an instant it was over. A Ohh No feeling swelled up as shock and horror took effect .
We pulled off the freeway and inspected the car, of course we knew it was bad and didn't look forward to testing out Insurrance carrier.  We looked and saw one tiny scratch and rejoiced wow what a strong car. The driver that was behind us followe dus off the freeway to make sure we were ok.  He siade look there is a part of it trapped under your car.
I pulled out the cardboard box and read. Kohler elongated Bowl. We had Hit and Killed a TOILET.
Now we must make reach Coordinator to put that onto a CD was my response as I couldn't stop giggling.

well..
Bigger Auditorium please.
Saturday morning was a challenge of emotions, for us.
We arrived and all the seats where taken, as we walked from section to section seeking 2 adjoining seats - the ones open where saved, We found 2 went to sit and we where confronted in a nasty manner  - glad I read some books so we didn't react. When we received that treatment I had to look at my lapel pin and thing "This is the Life event right?"after 3 similar experiences
We found a really great team from Michigan who made room for us, thank you again. Yet at break those seats where gone.too.
We found a little beer bar and watched on video. Imagine that, anyone who knows us would think where? thus the saving of seats while a common part of our culture can have a challenging impact.
The feelings were there until dinner break when we ran into Curtis and Debbi what great leaders, In just a few seconds of their time. Everything was awesome.

This was a Breakthrough event for my wife and myself.
We met some of the greatest people and we can not wait for June.
With eternal thanks.
Michael and Teresa Leahy

• DWRascalROKofKaizen likes this

#44 Edward Beamish

Edward Beamish

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 24 February 2015 - 02:36 PM

Chris, Oh Boy where to begin! This was one powerful weekend, hats off to you and the Life Leadership team for putting together such an awesome event!

I enjoyed the guest speakers of which Dr. Stahl-Wert and Chris Swanson had the most effect on me. In particular the Chris Swanson talk was like someone grabbing me at the shoulders giving me a good shake and yelling dude wake up what are you doing, come on! That is exactly what I needed.

The recognition for the Guzzardo's and Hamilton's reaching their respective LIFE Coach levels was great.

I had read Orrin's blog on the Financial Matrix but to hear him teach it live with his passion and excitement was priceless.

The dinner we have with the whole team is truly amazing and a major highlight of the weekend!

The worship service on Sunday morning was great as usual and one of the things that solidified LIFE Leadership as an opportunity worthwhile, not mention all the other benefits.

The final two talks on Sunday were the perfect send off to create the correct Momentum. In particular the Bill Lewis talk much like the Chris Swanson talk smacked me in the face telling me to wakeup stop playing around.

If I had to some up the whole weekend into one phrase I would have to say it would be, "If you don't think LIFE Leadership is going to 1 million people or if you don't think I/we will make it then Bet against us I dare you"

Anyone who was unable to attend, do everything in your power to make the next one. You have to tell yourself attendance is not an option if you want win

Thanks again it was a blast!

#45 LyndaVarada

LyndaVarada

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 03:27 PM

Chris,

Wow!  It wasn't an event as much as it was an experience.  I absolutely loved hearing from our Haitian friends.  Everything they shared throughout the entire weekend was pure gold and to see how well they spoke and how spot-on their teaching and edification were just fired me up.  Terri Brady's talk on being real was absolutely fantastic.  Tim and Amy's talk on marriage at the Leaders' meeting really great!  There was a moment when George and Jill were being recognized for Life Coach, when Jill and Laurie's eyes met, that moment captured this beautiful friendship and the history in it, how unique and powerful what we do in the lives of others is, I don't think I can do it justice trying to explain it!  I guess you just had to be there! The talks that came out of this Winter Leadership Summit will be turning points in so many peoples lives and we will add testimony to testimony of families that are out of the bondage of the financial matrix on our way to a million people learning and growing on purpose!

#46 mkubus

mkubus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationQuakertown, PA

Posted 24 February 2015 - 05:12 PM

What an amazing weekend! This one is at the top, next to my first experience to a LIFE Leadership Convention. My favorite talks were from Chris Swanson, Oliver DeMille, and Chris Brady. All I keep playing in my head is "You Have One Shot" and "Bet Against Me." The most impactful part of the weekend was listening to my friend Allen Leach talk about his experience at his first Major Convention. He discussed how Claude and Lana Hamilton made an impact on him when they went Executive LIFE Coach. It was awesome when Allen turned to me and said, "That's going to be me and my family," I'm so grateful to be part of the LIFE Leadership Team because of the positive impact it has made on me over the last two years, but more importantly the positive impact it's going to make on millions of people across the country and the world.

#47 nataylor

nataylor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 05:36 PM

Chris,

This was such an awe inspiring weekend.  We are blessed to be apart of such a top notch organization. This is my mantra "Bet against me!"

Sincerely

Nathan and Melissa Taylor

#48 Mikeatlife

Mikeatlife

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 07:03 PM

Chris,

I loved the guest speakers. Was it me or was Chris Swanson over the top!?! When he left the stage everyone wasn't sure what just happened but was fired up! Dan Castro was amazing and Olliver as well. Here's my BEST OF LIST-

Best teaching moment- The Sunday panel (2 pages of notes on that one.)

Best Quote- "Convention= Conviction"- Rob Robson's Auto Correct.

Best memory- crowding 14 people in our rental van and taking a selfie. The pic was posted on the Big Screen!

Best book signing- TB and CB of course! I was so pumped, I forgot to take a picture when it was my friend's turn.

Best new apparel- The LIFE Jerseys for the women.

Best tool room purchase- ummmmmm........ The Swanson Pack is no joke. But the new Parenting pack, tho....

Best talk- Bet Against Us!

Best recognition- One word. Yellow.

Best 'I ain't gonna cry' moment- Vankat and the Top Gun.

That's all I got for now. I'm sure there are a ton more, so anyone remind me of the ones I missed!!

#49 yaya

yaya

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • LocationAdams ny

Posted 24 February 2015 - 11:22 PM

What a trip, It being almost our 30th anniversary and forgoing Christmas for the grownups, Valentines day and selling a ton of stuff, closing our restaurant up the week before forever it was an emotional ride. We decided to bring all 6 children, Our Muslim Filipino exchange student but forever son, our 4 daughters and our 11 year old son, 5 through 17 along on a 17 hour drive with an 8 year old puking the whole way, God bless her it was the only time she behaved, the ride was well LONG, but spending time with mentors that live 20 hours away priceless. I hit power Player signing up my last person In WI, no less when I live in NY, lol....though team had me covered anyway. I could explode with information and learning and pride for this company. I had been babying a non MLM loving newbie, well Posture took on a whole new meaning for me. This will be rocky a while, but speaking of Money Matrix my restaurant was a dark hole of money swallowing, as many awards as it won, how beautiful it was did not matter, you can have 250 grand in equity but if you put money in each week to stay ahead what is equity? We said goodbye and the next weekend was Major, It was amazing to be there with no text from children that were not my own ( God love them they did not text anyway, My 17 year old knows that is our time and it is important and unless an emergency is not going to bother.) We missed Sat. Morn as we had the honor of selling tickets and had a bit of a shock that our power player seats were taken ( which was ok once I found where they shoved the only coat I had with me. I am good with the floor if need be but I do need my coat, lol. That was a first I expect they will learn fast or be gone fast one or the other. I loved all of it, I can only compare it to my youth and seeing my favorite singer in concert only a million times better because I know where we are headed. Seeing the people from Cuse and Canada and Waterloo and WI....Crazy,  I know this sounds bad but I have so many people I want to smack with a stupid stick for not seeing how amazing this is.  There is no other model on earth like it. Not close. God Bless. 

I believe
If I Look hard enough
I will see
That there can be enough
And I believe
I can think clear enough,
To conceive
A place where there's enough( M.E.)

#50 randywebb

randywebb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 12:22 AM

Chris, my new favorite quote is "BET AGAINST ME".

The weekend was amazing, I really needed my batteries charged and definitely got that.  Already making team plans for the next major.  Setting some big goals, after Moline who wouldn't!

Randy & Amber Webb

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Life Leadership Review, Orrin Woodward

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users