#1 John & Iantha

John & Iantha

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationSt Catharines, Ontario, Canada

Posted 17 February 2015 - 11:58 PM

I would love it if we could have a worship song at the beginning of each AGO CD with song to quite the world around us and start praising  in order to open the heart to what The Lord is trying to say to us in those CD's.

As always thanks for considering this suggestion

Iantha Jinks

#2 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 09:54 AM

I would love it if we could have a worship song at the beginning of each AGO CD with song to quite the world around us and start praising  in order to open the heart to what The Lord is trying to say to us in those CD's.

As always thanks for considering this suggestion

Iantha Jinks

I like that idea, but there would be some copyright considerations I think.

For starters, though, we could put one of our two Rascal Tunes Christian songs on there.  What would you think of that? 

CB

• Marc Page likes this

#3 John & Iantha

John & Iantha

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 02:15 PM

That would be wonderful.

I believe there are a lot of gospel songs that are open for free use as well, however that may not include reproducing them in this format.  

In the future perhaps the Sunday morning choir at Major could be recorded for this purpose.

Thanks again for considering all our ideas!!!

Iantha Jinks

• Marc Page and mistydawn128 like this

#4 gregory_d_bie

gregory_d_bie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationLondon, ON

Posted 01 November 2015 - 06:56 AM

One word comes to mind when I think of new AGO products...TESTIMONIES. I mean, yes...some of them are out there (and I thought it a super-classy move by LIFE Leadership to have Jackie Lewis' testimony online following her tragic passing last year.) But these stories of our leaders are powerful. It'd be fantastic to have a place where people could hear the stories of how all the big leaders (maybe...sr. coordinators and up?) came to Christ...how their story ties in to His story.
  • John & Iantha likes this

#5 John & Iantha

John & Iantha

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 12:23 PM

This would be great especially since they are given at the Majors, it would be great to have them available even if the 3 from the different events were put into one CD. I know Cynthia Dion's Testimony was extremely touching when we heard it.

#6 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 12:14 PM

This would be great especially since they are given at the Majors, it would be great to have them available even if the 3 from the different events were put into one CD. I know Cynthia Dion's Testimony was extremely touching when we heard it.

We could even just upload a bunch of them to the AGO website, for instance.

CB

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: AGO

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users