51 replies to this topic

#1 mcarter

mcarter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationPeterborough, Ontario, Canada

Posted 09 February 2014 - 04:25 PM

I don't want to let the cat out of the bag but I hear there is some serious cash up for grabs come July when they launch the new CAB bonuses. We're going to hear all about it at the winter leadership convention coming up in a couple of weeks! Who's fired up?
  • Marc & Tessa Mercier, ejbrodberg74, Adam & Teesa Rossman and 5 others like this

#2 Claude

Claude

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 69 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 12:59 PM

Community Advancement Bonus..........will be unveiled at the upcoming Leadership convention!! it will blow your mind

• LK.Seaman, Marc & Tessa Mercier, kaizendynasty and 11 others like this

#3 Nicholas Nighbor

Nicholas Nighbor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationGreen Bay, WI

Posted 10 February 2014 - 02:39 PM

This is going to be amazing! I can't wait for everyone to find out the details of the CAB program.

Nicholas and Deanna Nighbor

www.nicholasnighbor.blogspot.com

#4 Kylewschwartz

Kylewschwartz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationFort Myers Fl

Posted 10 February 2014 - 05:34 PM

I can't wait to hear all about it wouldn't Miss this upcoming Leadership Convention!!!!!!!

#5 Charles Hysen

Charles Hysen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationHolland, mi

Posted 10 February 2014 - 07:25 PM

CAB is going to be awesome!! I can't wait for the Major when they release all the info about CAB stuff. :-)

#6 lindsay.mckean

lindsay.mckean

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 03:20 PM

I can't wait to go to OHIO!!!! It's going to be "off the hook" with the new CAB being released at Major!!!  I cant wait to get my hands on the new brochure/Flyer that will have everything regarding the money to be made in one easy to read format!!  Thank You Chris Brady for using your "SIMPLE STICK!"

CAB is going to create a lot of growth in the LIFE biz, and I love how we still have a few months to prepare and set ourselves up to get compensated whichever way we decide to do so, run hard so you don't miss out!!!

• RICK MCGUIRE, DWRascalROKofKaizen and Rob.Paolucci like this

#7 jim.martin

jim.martin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 21 February 2014 - 10:28 AM

The CAB bonus is going to revolutionize your business. When you can show anyone to plug in these numbers and this is what they will make it will be a belief building and a game changer! The details are here this weekend in Ohio so I hope your all coming or if your on the west coast you will get the details in California!

LTIT
  • kaizendynasty, slpries, Neal Ruffner and 1 other like this

#8 Neal Ruffner

Neal Ruffner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationGrand Blanc, MI

Posted 23 February 2014 - 06:41 PM

WOW!!! SIMPLY AMAZING!!

CAN'T WAIT TO CATCH A "CAB" TO RIDE TO MY FREEDOM IN JULY!!!

• Stu Hall, slpries and ejbrodberg74 like this

Neal Ruffner

Liberators

LT-IT

#9 bvashus

bvashus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationRifle, CO

Posted 24 February 2014 - 10:03 AM

Okay, so does the CAB now replace the profit sharing from the LIFE Training/Director side of things? Will directors still need to place tool orders? 

Bryan Vashus

Team Courageous

#10 Scott.Staley

Scott.Staley

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 01:41 PM

It's official - my mind is 'blown' by the CAB announced/released this past weekend. Thank you to LIfE for providing an opportunity where we can look at the average salary across any profession, and by just helping and serving others - we can, over time, match or exceed any of those other professions.
  • Stu Hall, Wade Hamblin, Mary Doucette and 1 other like this

#11 Wade Hamblin

Wade Hamblin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationPeterborough, ON Canada

Posted 25 February 2014 - 01:13 AM

It is crazy!!  Where else can you earn $480,000 with out even having 6 teams at the top of the chart in this industry?? 

• Stu Hall, Rhys Plant, Mary Doucette and 2 others like this

#12 David Smale

David Smale

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 08:16 AM

This is an awesome business, tell me where else can you get a monthly bonous on top of your earning,every month,and  not just at Christmas. it will feel like December all the time, minus the weather.

• Stu Hall likes this

#13 Stu Hall

Stu Hall

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 04:34 PM

WOW!!

If the compensation wasn't awesome before (which it was) it just got even better!!

What i love about the LIFE Leadership org is that they want to pay a lot of money, not make a lot of money. CAB is a game-changer.

• Wade Hamblin and Jeremy Pottberg like this

#14 Denis Leger

Denis Leger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationMoncton, New Brunswick, Canada

Posted 26 February 2014 - 11:42 AM

Wow!!! What a Major Seminar!! The CAB bonuses has the whole team buzzing!! Teams are exploding and people are winning!! What an amazing organization to be a part of...a big THANK YOU goes out to the Policy Council for having the vision and the courage to make all this happen.  2014 is going to be phenomenal!!

• kaizendynasty, Mary Doucette and M&J Johnson like this

#15 AaronZgud

AaronZgud

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationOakville, Ontario

Posted 26 February 2014 - 11:53 AM

This is awesome!! Thanks Orrin, Chris and the rest of the Pc for making this so simple to understand it will go along way in getting to 1 Million!!

• Mary Doucette likes this

#16 kaizendynasty

kaizendynasty

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationFall River, Nova Scotia

Posted 27 February 2014 - 10:17 PM

Community Advancement Bonus is here, This going already creating a huge buzz out there for many reasons. 1. Highest pay out to the field in its industry. 2. Creating an income that can last  3. Finally we can show the true numbers that all middle and top income earners will make. 4. A simple explanation explains it all. Where are you going to be when CAB hits?  

• Mary Doucette, victorious with HIM, AaronZgud and 1 other like this

#17 Neal Ruffner

Neal Ruffner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 10:48 PM

Okay, so does the CAB now replace the profit sharing from the LIFE Training/Director side of things? Will directors still need to place tool orders? 

Yes, the Director program will no longer exist come July. Same with the tool order process, it will no longer exist come July. Everything will be based on Total Access and Volume in the Life Business.

One company, one dream, ONE MILLION PEOPLE!!

• slpries, ejbrodberg74, DWRascalROKofKaizen and 3 others like this

Neal Ruffner

Liberators

LT-IT

#18 rjjumper

rjjumper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 10:38 AM

Man just two levels up the chart at leader most people would be able to think about leaving their jobs at 60000 a year. blows my mind how LIFE LEADERSHIP keeps changing to improve the biz for the new person.
  • ejbrodberg74, Neal Ruffner and Sonya Withrow like this

#19 Neal Ruffner

Neal Ruffner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 10:28 AM

Man just two levels up the chart at leader most people would be able to think about leaving their jobs at 60000 a year. blows my mind how LIFE LEADERSHIP keeps changing to improve the biz for the new person.

AMEN! $60K will change the lives of most American families! 

Neal Ruffner

Liberators

LT-IT

#20 Timothy.Jarvinen

Timothy.Jarvinen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 03:39 PM

It is amazing to have an opportunity where as you gain momentum and create the current in your business, you can literally catch a new cab every 30-60 days!! This summer will be one that is a scorcher, not because of the sun, but because your LIFE is on FIRE baby!!
  • Clint.Fix, tammy.yousif, slpries and 1 other like this

#21 Neal Ruffner

Neal Ruffner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 09:21 AM

You can literally catch a new cab every 30-60 days!! 

Awesome! Never thought about that!! Just do the work!! LOVE IT!

Neal Ruffner

Liberators

LT-IT

#22 Lisa Kosmsoki

Lisa Kosmsoki

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationGreen Bay, WI

Posted 16 April 2014 - 06:05 AM

Since the CAB program has been released, it has been so easy to show people how their efforts in building communities will produce a specific financial result.  The chart on the back page has been invaluable in helping people I'm working with to set specific goals.  Thanks for providing these details as we roll into this new program!

#23 Mark.Stamps

Mark.Stamps

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 07:39 PM

Question:
I was just listening to LT 289 about the CAB and it sounded like Orrin was saying my TA counts as 'outside'. Would my PV count there too?

So... To hit the first CAB could I have 4k in taproot plus 13 TA then have 1800 PV and 5 TA in team 2 plus my 200 PV and 2 TA?

Sorry if that's a weird question
I love this business!
Mark

#24 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 07:41 PM

Question:
I was just listening to LT 289 about the CAB and it sounded like Orrin was saying my TA counts as 'outside'. Would my PV count there too?

So... To hit the first CAB could I have 4k in taproot plus 13 TA then have 1800 PV and 5 TA in team 2 plus my 200 PV and 2 TA?

Sorry if that's a weird question
I love this business!
Mark

That's correct

CB

• victorious with HIM, Marc Page and Kristen.Evely like this

#25 Mark.Stamps

Mark.Stamps

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 11:43 PM

Wow that's incredible! My team will be psyched that it is that reachable!
Thanks!

#26 Claude

Claude

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 69 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 11:25 AM

I have been in the industry for 20 years and this is the soonest and easiest business to reach good money and trips quickly. to be a serious builder the expenses are lower then I ever have seen and the money is the best I have seen.

CAB rocks!

• victorious with HIM and Nick like this

#27 paultricci

paultricci

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationAuburn NY

Posted 27 May 2014 - 01:56 PM

See you in Syracuse on Friday

#28 victorious with HIM

victorious with HIM

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 02:49 PM

I know the CAB is starting in July do you have the whole month of July to qualify as an example for LEADER or does it have to be done in June?  From previous posts it sounds like you can move thru levels anytime of the year?  When you move say from trip qualifed monthly CAB $400 to Student 10,000 two months later your CAB will increase from $400 to $800.  Is that correct?

#29 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 09:18 AM

I know the CAB is starting in July do you have the whole month of July to qualify as an example for LEADER or does it have to be done in June?  From previous posts it sounds like you can move thru levels anytime of the year?  When you move say from trip qualifed monthly CAB $400 to Student 10,000 two months later your CAB will increase from $400 to $800.  Is that correct?

You've got till the end of July to qualify for your first month's CAB.

Yes, you can receive the CAB bonus at any level during any month you hit it, without delay, as long as you have both the Rank and the corresponding CAB at that level, then that's the level you get in that month.  

CB

• Kurt Sandborn likes this

#30 CJ Calvert

CJ Calvert

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario, Canada

Posted 02 June 2014 - 02:25 PM

Chris, will there be a 12-month chart of some kind displayed on each persons website that shows how many times they've hit which CAB level, and at what bonus %? (Perhaps green squares for 100%, yellow for 75%, orange for 50%, red for 25%, and black for 0%.) 

And, for those already past 6,000pv, will there be a very clearly displayed indication on that chart of their baseline heading into July?

• Jeremy Pottberg likes this

Choose to live an exceptional LIFE!  Phillippians 4:8

#31 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 08:01 PM

Chris, will there be a 12-month chart of some kind displayed on each persons website that shows how many times they've hit which CAB level, and at what bonus %? (Perhaps green squares for 100%, yellow for 75%, orange for 50%, red for 25%, and black for 0%.) 

And, for those already past 6,000pv, will there be a very clearly displayed indication on that chart of their baseline heading into July?

yes and yes

For the chart, we ultimately have until pay goes out in August for July performance, so we think we can get it done in time (it's not like those fellers ain't doing nuttin' else!)

and

for the official baseline of everyone so they know where they stand, we will get that out before mid June.

CB

#32 markperry

markperry

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationJackson, Michigan

Posted 02 June 2014 - 10:34 PM

What do you mean by rank? I thought the first CAB bonus was 13 TA on first team and 7 TA on second team. Is there also acertain rank that must be reached?

#33 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 10:35 PM

What do you mean by rank? I thought the first CAB bonus was 13 TA on first team and 7 TA on second team. Is there also acertain rank that must be reached?

Yes.  Look at the CAB chart, it lines up a Rank AND a combo of TA numbers, both.

CB

• Jeremy Pottberg likes this

#34 CJ Calvert

CJ Calvert

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 10:41 PM

You rock Chris! Thanks!

#35 Mark.Stamps

Mark.Stamps

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 12:57 PM

Wow thank you for the fast response! What can one say about such servant hearted leaders? I've never even met the founders of any business I've worked for in the E quadrant, let alone had them answer questions personally on a weekend!
  • SusanPetersonFL and p&gzills like this

#36 spartan1

spartan1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 08:48 PM

Hi,

Would you share the new terminology for Roundtable and Policy Council? It sounded like it's CAB Coordinator instead of Roundtable and Life Coach instead of Policy Council, at the convention.

Thank you!

• DWRascalROKofKaizen likes this

#37 Life Leadership Forum

Life Leadership Forum

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 62 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 12:53 AM

Hi,

Would you share the new terminology for Roundtable and Policy Council? It sounded like it's CAB Coordinator instead of Roundtable and Life Coach instead of Policy Council, at the convention.

Thank you!

Yes,

see the following new topic for this subject (and to ask for any further clarification about ranks)

http://www.life-lead...ew-rank-titles/

• DWRascalROKofKaizen and spartan1 like this

#38 philiplewis

philiplewis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 07 July 2014 - 04:08 PM

When qualifying for any CAB, does your personal PV and TA's count towards the rank and TA counts? for example: Team 1 has 4000 PV and 13 TA, Team 2 has 1500 PV and 5 TA but you have 500 personal PV and 2 TA's yourself does that count towards team #2 or does the team have to have those numbers separate from your personal? Thanks

#39 Rob Hallstrand

Rob Hallstrand

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 85 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 10:38 PM

When qualifying for any CAB, does your personal PV and TA's count towards the rank and TA counts? for example: Team 1 has 4000 PV and 13 TA, Team 2 has 1500 PV and 5 TA but you have 500 personal PV and 2 TA's yourself does that count towards team #2 or does the team have to have those numbers separate from your personal? Thanks

Philip,

This is a great question.  Yes both your personal PV and your personal processed TA's count toward meeting the total and outside requirements for the CAB.  So in your example above, the Member would meet the Trip Qualifying CAB rank of 6,000 total PV with 4,000 in Team 1 and 2,000 PV outside and 20 total processed TA's with 13 in Team 1 and 7 outside.

Rob Hallstrand

• craig81, Ammon Nelson, vas and 1 other like this

Rob Hallstrand

President and Chief Operating Officer

LIFE Leadership

#40 Neal Ruffner

Neal Ruffner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 03:14 PM

Thanks Rob. Great to know.

Neal Ruffner

Liberators

LT-IT

#41 CJ Calvert

CJ Calvert

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 09:14 AM

Excellent Rob, appreciate the clarification!

#42 Marc Page

Marc Page

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • LocationPflugerville, TX

Posted 09 July 2014 - 10:47 AM

What would happen in the following scenario:

New member achieves Trip Qualifying and 13/7 TA in August for the first time. They then reach for (and attain) Student 10,000 and 33/11 TA in September. In October they barely miss Student 10,000 (or the TA). 

I think the following happens:

1. Paid $400 CAB for August (11 left)

2. Paid $800 CAB for September (11 left)

3. Paid $400 CAB for October (10 left of $400 and 11 left of $800)

Is that how it works?

πŸŒ΄πŸ’βœοΈπŸ“±πŸ“€πŸ“… ♻️πŸ‘₯ πŸ“–πŸ’ΏπŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦ πŸ’΅

#43 gabe.marsh

gabe.marsh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 11:54 AM

I have a quick question about the Total Access requirements for the CAB payouts. Since Step 2 will not officially process for a new member until the 30 day period is over, how will this impact the CAB payouts?

For example, if a member is enrolled on 7/15/14 and takes all 4 steps on 7/15/14, they show in my reports as being on Total Access, but they do not show as a PBO. This is because their Total Access hasn't officially processed because it was included in their enrollment. Since this is the case, any member within the month they are enrolled will not currently show as a PBO in the system. Seems like it may impact the CAB program as well since it is based off of processed Total Access.

Thanks,

Gabe

#44 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 03:29 PM

I have a quick question about the Total Access requirements for the CAB payouts. Since Step 2 will not officially process for a new member until the 30 day period is over, how will this impact the CAB payouts?

For example, if a member is enrolled on 7/15/14 and takes all 4 steps on 7/15/14, they show in my reports as being on Total Access, but they do not show as a PBO. This is because their Total Access hasn't officially processed because it was included in their enrollment. Since this is the case, any member within the month they are enrolled will not currently show as a PBO in the system. Seems like it may impact the CAB program as well since it is based off of processed Total Access.

Thanks,

Gabe

As soon as someone takes Step 2, they will be credited with that toward PBO status even though it doesn't process for 30 days.  So, if they go through the remaining steps, their avatar will show that they are a PBO (wearing the hat) even though the TA hasn't processes yet.  HOWEVER, for the purpose of an upline qualifying for a CAB bonus, they are only credited with all TAs that have actually been successfully processed (meaning, have been paid) - so, if you put someone on TA this month, it will not count toward your CAB until the following month once the charge processes.

Hope that makes sense.

CB

#45 Mark.Stamps

Mark.Stamps

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 05:00 PM

Thanks for clearing that up :) that can make a significant difference. It's so nice to get details now BEFORE I've shared bad info and have "a whole lotta 'splaining to do".

Thanks
Mark

#46 Mike Kolp

Mike Kolp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 01:05 PM

Chris, I have been looking for a report to show processed TA and/or subscriptions. I see people (past their 30 days) that show they are on TA but have no volume. Also, I do not see the declined credit card. Just wondering if I am missing the report somewhere or is report #13 solid for CAB calculation?

Thanks,

Mike

#47 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 12:01 AM

Chris, I have been looking for a report to show processed TA and/or subscriptions. I see people (past their 30 days) that show they are on TA but have no volume. Also, I do not see the declined credit card. Just wondering if I am missing the report somewhere or is report #13 solid for CAB calculation?

Thanks,

Mike

Those exact reports are being tested now and will be up and available to you before the end of this month.  

Watch for them soon!

CB

• sscolvin likes this

#48 Mike Kolp

Mike Kolp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 08:21 AM

Chris!! Bam its already done!!! You guys are awesome and just keep making it better!!!! Onward to a million!!!! 

Thanks,

Mike Kolp

• rademacherj1 likes this

#49 Rob Hallstrand

Rob Hallstrand

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 85 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 08:16 AM

What would happen in the following scenario:

New member achieves Trip Qualifying and 13/7 TA in August for the first time. They then reach for (and attain) Student 10,000 and 33/11 TA in September. In October they barely miss Student 10,000 (or the TA). 

I think the following happens:

1. Paid $400 CAB for August (11 left)

2. Paid $800 CAB for September (11 left)

3. Paid $400 CAB for October (10 left of $400 and 11 left of $800)

Is that how it works?

Marc,

Yes , you are 100% correct.  Have a great day!!

Rob

Rob Hallstrand

President and Chief Operating Officer

LIFE Leadership

#50 Ethodge

Ethodge

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 11:07 AM

Concerning LIFE 2.0 and the new compensation plan, and the CAB bonuses, what is required for someone to earn the cab bonus for any level? Other than the appropriate TA and PV, are there any other requirements? My big question is, does a member have to be PBO to earn CAB money?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users