17 replies to this topic

#1 Verlin23

Verlin23

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationHampton, NH

Posted 04 February 2015 - 03:17 PM

Would it be possible to add a "notes" section as part of favoriting a particular message for easy reference when you go back to listen to it? Was thinking it would be good to categorize to help with motivation, or a pick me up, as you continue to run for goals. Does it make sense? For instance, I favorited several..one for financial freedom, one for biz launch successes, one for DVD 15 successes but have to listen to all the starred msgs vs scrolling to find a category. Hope that was clear. Thanks.
  • Adam & Teesa Rossman, Marc Page, mistydawn128 and 2 others like this

#2 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 09 February 2015 - 05:13 PM

Would it be possible to add a "notes" section as part of favoriting a particular message for easy reference when you go back to listen to it? Was thinking it would be good to categorize to help with motivation, or a pick me up, as you continue to run for goals. Does it make sense? For instance, I favorited several..one for financial freedom, one for biz launch successes, one for DVD 15 successes but have to listen to all the starred msgs vs scrolling to find a category. Hope that was clear. Thanks.

Yes, this is on the project list

CB

• slpries, Adam & Teesa Rossman, JuleenRay and 5 others like this

#3 Adam & Teesa Rossman

Adam & Teesa Rossman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationRockford, IL

Posted 09 February 2015 - 10:41 PM

Great idea, Verlin!
  • Kelli Sager likes this

#4 AJ & Emily Smith

AJ & Emily Smith

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 06:11 PM

Can we add a play all feature or a auto play next button or something for those of us who listen to lifeline while we are driving or working etc?
  • Marc Page, mistydawn128, Ammon Nelson and 3 others like this

#5 Jim Steward

Jim Steward

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationModesto CA

Posted 10 March 2015 - 10:42 AM

I love the idea of being able to add notes. The other thing that would be great is to be able to have folders in the archive. I've got so many awesome archived messages that it would be great to be able to organize them by General topic.
  • Verlin23, Marc Page, Ammon Nelson and 1 other like this

#6 Mark.Stamps

Mark.Stamps

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 07:52 PM

I love sharing the out of debt stories with prospects! Is there any way to skip the intros from up line? When I replay the message for prospects sometimes they lose interest before I get all the way to the message.

Y'all are incredible!
Mark Stamps
  • Dave & Kim Bartlett and Marc Page like this

#7 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 12:59 PM

I love sharing the out of debt stories with prospects! Is there any way to skip the intros from up line? When I replay the message for prospects sometimes they lose interest before I get all the way to the message.

Y'all are incredible!
Mark Stamps

We are going to make these testimonials available in a much more convenient way than having to play them back from your Lifelines.

Stay tuned

CB

• Adam & Teesa Rossman, SuprStiehl, Marc Page and 4 others like this

#8 Dave & Kim Bartlett

Dave & Kim Bartlett

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationMontgomery, IL

Posted 18 June 2015 - 08:22 PM

hi guys,

I like to catch up on my lifelines during my commute to work and it would be great to be able to do it with less button pushing. do you think we could make an "autoplay" option for continuous playback without pushing any buttons? I would love to push one button and have it play all of the new lifelines.

Dave Bartlett
  • Adam & Teesa Rossman, LibbyFrench, Dave & Kim Bartlett and 4 others like this

#9 Mark.Stamps

Mark.Stamps

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 08:23 PM

I am loving all the awesome Lifelines coming down! If I ever miss a day I feel like EVERYONE is talking about one golden message that I missed.

Question: if I delete some messages will the load time reduce? Sometimes my signal is pretty bad so every little bit helps :)

#10 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 08:59 PM

Mark,

The load time will improve if you clean up the old messages.

Have a great day,

Martin

#11 DocNavyGuy

DocNavyGuy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 16 November 2015 - 08:18 PM

Hi!

I love LifeLine!  I'd love it even more if I could backup or "rewind" the message...is this a feature to be added? Thanks!

AO!

The System works, when we work the System

#12 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 08:19 AM

Hello,

Yes, we have several improvements for Life Line application that should come out in the beginning of 2016.

Thank you for your feedback. Have a great day.

Martin

• Adam & Teesa Rossman likes this

#13 matt.foote

matt.foote

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 12:25 PM

I've looked for other threads on this, but didn't find any yet.  Since Life Stream isn't yet available for Windows Phone, is there a way to access Life Line via the web?

Thanks

• Adam & Teesa Rossman and DocNavyGuy like this

#14 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 01:41 PM

Matt,

Life Line is not available via web, but that is something that is on our list of enhancements. We will definitely address this when we  get to the Life Line project re-design.

Thank you for your great suggestion.

Martin

• Adam & Teesa Rossman, matt.foote, Marc Page and 1 other like this

#15 matt.foote

matt.foote

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 02:07 PM

Thanks for the quick response, Martin.  You and your team continue to do an outstanding job.

#16 Jetrina

Jetrina

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 01:04 PM

Just another thought or question can you access Life Line through the desktop website? Or is it just mobile?  I may not know where to look I guess.  :unsure:

#17 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 29 February 2016 - 10:53 AM

Just another thought or question can you access Life Line through the desktop website? Or is it just mobile?  I may not know where to look I guess.  :unsure:

Lifeline is only mobile.

CB

#18 matt.foote

matt.foote

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 25 July 2016 - 07:41 PM

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!  The new additions to the MS are absolutely fantastic.  But by far the biggest tweak for me is being able to listen to Life Line.  This is so incredible.  Thank you Life Office for all your work and for continually making things better.

• Marc Page, Ammon Nelson, Jetrina and 1 other like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users