#1 Edwin Miller

Edwin Miller

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationSouthern Ohio

Posted 03 February 2015 - 05:14 PM

Hi,

I'm still pretty new to this thing about being a leader and influencing people idea, but I'm really excited about some of the contacts that I've made in the last few days, I'm currently working on getting a pastor and author in front of the people that can get him on stage, and to where we could even possibly market his books as he does'nt have a contract with anyone.

Also, I got in contact with a guy that does leadership training to pastors globally, they do what they call "Global Leadership Summit" once a year and they have around 250,000 people plugging in worldwide. He had'nt even heard of Orrin Woodward or Chris Brady until I mentioned their names, But he did download "Launching A Leadership Revolution". If I could get him interested in what we're doing I could see some other big,big things happening...... So what is the best approach to try and get them involved?

• Ekberglen, RonaldRal, Jonassnisy and 1 other like this

#2 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 09 February 2015 - 05:06 PM

Hi,

I'm still pretty new to this thing about being a leader and influencing people idea, but I'm really excited about some of the contacts that I've made in the last few days, I'm currently working on getting a pastor and author in front of the people that can get him on stage, and to where we could even possibly market his books as he does'nt have a contract with anyone.

Also, I got in contact with a guy that does leadership training to pastors globally, they do what they call "Global Leadership Summit" once a year and they have around 250,000 people plugging in worldwide. He had'nt even heard of Orrin Woodward or Chris Brady until I mentioned their names, But he did download "Launching A Leadership Revolution". If I could get him interested in what we're doing I could see some other big,big things happening...... So what is the best approach to try and get them involved?

Currently there is really not a way to do this, though people are always trying.  We are literally inundated by requests and inquiries, and even situations in which people in the field volunteer our time and try to arrange meetings with people they come into contact with out there who are authors, speakers, etc.

While we would LOVE to have time to meet with all these people, if we did so to even a small extent it would fill our entire calendar.  Instead, we have a company to run.

Therefore, based upon the HUGE volume of such requests, we are constructing a Leadership Platform to which anyone can open a free account. Then, for a fee, they can submit their material for approval and then (assuming it passes grade) inclusion on our website and elsewhere in a special "Contributors" section.  There will also be PV on such submissions, so that those of you in the field will be able to benefit for the connections that you make.

This is all in the very early stages of construction right now, so I am unable to promise any hard dates, but look for some version of this to go live by late summer 2015.

Stay tuned!

CB

• sscolvin, Charles Hysen, James Kozak and 5 others like this

#3 Edwin Miller

Edwin Miller

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationSouthern Ohio

Posted 09 February 2015 - 06:10 PM

Okay I'll definitely stay tuned :)..... so when you say that there'll be pv attached does that mean the life member who initiated the contact would get pv for every book sold, or just that those books and cd's would have pv attached as well? Or maybe both?

#4 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 09:00 AM

Okay I'll definitely stay tuned :)..... so when you say that there'll be pv attached does that mean the life member who initiated the contact would get pv for every book sold, or just that those books and cd's would have pv attached as well? Or maybe both?

You'll have to wait and see.  The PV will most likely be related to the submission fees.

CB

• SarahLHaddon and Marc Page like this

#5 CJ Calvert

CJ Calvert

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario, Canada

Posted 10 February 2015 - 03:46 PM

Currently there is really not a way to do this, though people are always trying.  We are literally inundated by requests and inquiries, and even situations in which people in the field volunteer our time and try to arrange meetings with people they come into contact with out there who are authors, speakers, etc.

While we would LOVE to have time to meet with all these people, if we did so to even a small extent it would fill our entire calendar.  Instead, we have a company to run.

Therefore, based upon the HUGE volume of such requests, we are constructing a Leadership Platform to which anyone can open a free account. Then, for a fee, they can submit their material for approval and then (assuming it passes grade) inclusion on our website and elsewhere in a special "Contributors" section.  There will also be PV on such submissions, so that those of you in the field will be able to benefit for the connections that you make.

This is all in the very early stages of construction right now, so I am unable to promise any hard dates, but look for some version of this to go live by late summer 2015.

Stay tuned!

CB

Chris, that's really exciting news!  Thanks for sharing.

• SusanPetersonFL and DWRascalROKofKaizen like this

Choose to live an exceptional LIFE!  Phillippians 4:8

#6 DWRascalROKofKaizen

DWRascalROKofKaizen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • LocationLand o' Buckeyes

Posted 23 February 2015 - 10:34 PM

Chris, that's really exciting news!  Thanks for sharing.

Stay tuned!

CB

WOW.
This is another cutting edge idea!

Great to see & know about ... I know a few authors who likely sold hundreds ( if that ) of their books who would absolutely find their work embraced by this community if they could break through. Thank you!!
  • SarahLHaddon likes this

-SJ
Rok of Kaizen
twitter.com/RkKaizenSbsL

Four CORE missions:
Spread prosperity

#7 Charles Hysen

Charles Hysen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationHolland, mi

Posted 30 March 2015 - 07:58 PM

Stay tuned!

CB

Chris, will the Leadership Platform support the Edge series?

#8 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 11:02 AM

Chris, will the Leadership Platform support the Edge series?

Sure

• Marc Page likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Influence, leaders, pastors, authors, speakers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users