#1 ddewitt

ddewitt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationHebron, Maryland

Posted 31 January 2015 - 02:28 PM

Hi Chris,

Has there been any thought and/or discussion into developing the Edge series or an off shoot of the Edge series into a Curriclum Pack similar to the Corporate LLR that could be marketed to schools?  Perhaps a combo of Edge and Financial Fitness For Teens.  There is a huge need and considering our world class pricing mindset and the extremely high cost of text books, it seems to me that this would be VERY marketable.  Just a thought.

• mistydawn128 and Derica Holden like this

#2 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 09 February 2015 - 05:10 PM

Hi Chris,

Has there been any thought and/or discussion into developing the Edge series or an off shoot of the Edge series into a Curriclum Pack similar to the Corporate LLR that could be marketed to schools?  Perhaps a combo of Edge and Financial Fitness For Teens.  There is a huge need and considering our world class pricing mindset and the extremely high cost of text books, it seems to me that this would be VERY marketable.  Just a thought.

That's a great idea.

Currently, we are so limited in our ability to enact all of these ideas, that expansion of the EDGE beyond what we are currently doing is limited to the "On the EDGE" CD pack that is coming out at the major and is geared toward more hard-core straight-talk for older teens.

We will add your idea to the list, however.

CB

• Sonya Withrow and Derica Holden like this

#3 Mark Krasnodembski

Mark Krasnodembski

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationMississauga, Ontario, Canada

Posted 03 July 2015 - 08:35 AM

Hello

I would like to make a recommendation, the latest Edge Cd by Chris Mattis   "13 is the new 20"  is just amazing.

Could we please get this cd in the Special Orders so that we can purchase them,  This should be the go to CD for the Edge Series it is so powerful and impactful.

I had my 17 year old listen to it and she said "Dad could I lend this cd to a friend it would help her a lot"

thank you Life Leadership for making an impact in my life.

Mark Krasnodembski

• mistydawn128 and Megan LeVan like this

#4 Rob Hallstrand

Rob Hallstrand

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 85 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 03:44 PM

Hello

I would like to make a recommendation, the latest Edge Cd by Chris Mattis   "13 is the new 20"  is just amazing.

Could we please get this cd in the Special Orders so that we can purchase them,  This should be the go to CD for the Edge Series it is so powerful and impactful.

I had my 17 year old listen to it and she said "Dad could I lend this cd to a friend it would help her a lot"

thank you Life Leadership for making an impact in my life.

Mark Krasnodembski

Mark,

Yes, we will have this added and also know that you can request for any active audio to be added to that list by sending in an email to specialcds@lifeleadership.com and you will also notice that all audios will be on LIFE Stream so they can we ordered digitally or physically from there as well.  Have a nice day.

Rob

• Adam & Teesa Rossman, Marc Page, mistydawn128 and 2 others like this

Rob Hallstrand

President and Chief Operating Officer

LIFE Leadership

#5 Adam & Teesa Rossman

Adam & Teesa Rossman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationRockford, IL

Posted 10 July 2015 - 10:43 AM

Mark,

Yes, we will have this added and also know that you can request for any active audio to be added to that list by sending in an email to specialcds@lifeleadership.com and you will also notice that all audios will be on LIFE Stream so they can we ordered digitally or physically from there as well.  Have a nice day.

Rob

I'm so excited about how powerful of a tool Life Stream has become.....and it's only the beginning!!!!

Thanks so much to everyone at the office for everything you have been doing to give us the leverage to win big at this!!!!

• Ammon Nelson likes this

#6 davestadel

davestadel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 January 2016 - 04:05 PM

Chris,

I have been thinking for a while that an EDGE website would be AMAZING!  Kids will pass on a website faster than they will a CD.  I would love to be a part of this project for sure!

Leah Stadel

• Marc Page and Derica Holden like this

#7 Megan LeVan

Megan LeVan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 06 February 2016 - 09:12 PM

I would like to recommend the book Do Hard Things: A Teenage Rebellion Against Low Expectations by Alex and Brett Harris.

Here's the blurb from their website: 

The next generation stands on the brink of a “rebelution.”

With over 40 million hits to their website TheRebelution.com, Alex and Brett Harris are leading the charge in a growing movement of Christian young people who are rebelling against the low expectations of their culture by choosing to “do hard things” for the glory of God. Written when they were 18 years old, Do Hard Things is the Harris twins’ revolutionary message in its most compelling form, giving readers a tangible glimpse of what is possible for teens who actively resist cultural lies that limit their potential. Combating the idea of adolescence as a vacation from responsibility, the authors weave together biblical insights, history, and modern examples to redefine the teen years as the launching pad of life and map a clear trajectory for long-term fulfillment and eternal impact. Written by teens for teens, Do Hard Things is packed with humorous personal anecdotes, practical examples, and stories of real-life rebelutionaries in action. This rallying cry from the heart of revolution already in progress challenges the next generation to lay claim to a brighter future, starting today.

#8 Life Forum Admin

Life Forum Admin

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 89 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 09:56 AM

I would like to recommend the book Do Hard Things: A Teenage Rebellion Against Low Expectations by Alex and Brett Harris.

Here's the blurb from their website: 

The next generation stands on the brink of a “rebelution.”

With over 40 million hits to their website TheRebelution.com, Alex and Brett Harris are leading the charge in a growing movement of Christian young people who are rebelling against the low expectations of their culture by choosing to “do hard things” for the glory of God. Written when they were 18 years old, Do Hard Things is the Harris twins’ revolutionary message in its most compelling form, giving readers a tangible glimpse of what is possible for teens who actively resist cultural lies that limit their potential. Combating the idea of adolescence as a vacation from responsibility, the authors weave together biblical insights, history, and modern examples to redefine the teen years as the launching pad of life and map a clear trajectory for long-term fulfillment and eternal impact. Written by teens for teens, Do Hard Things is packed with humorous personal anecdotes, practical examples, and stories of real-life rebelutionaries in action. This rallying cry from the heart of revolution already in progress challenges the next generation to lay claim to a brighter future, starting today.

Thanks, Megan! I'll pass it along!

• Marc Page likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Edge

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users