• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 betz01

betz01

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 06:45 PM

We belong to a car club and every year we do an annual meeting with a seminar. We talking about possibly doing this years seminar around the financial fitness pack. We were wondering if Life is creating a prezi? That would be so cool to use

#2 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 09 February 2015 - 05:11 PM

We belong to a car club and every year we do an annual meeting with a seminar. We talking about possibly doing this years seminar around the financial fitness pack. We were wondering if Life is creating a prezi? That would be so cool to use

yes

Stay tuned

CB

• sscolvin, ejbrodberg74, mistydawn128 and 1 other like this

#3 mistydawn128

mistydawn128

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 06:51 PM

What's a car club?

#4 SuprStiehl

SuprStiehl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationLondon, Ontario

Posted 05 March 2015 - 07:02 AM

What's a car club?

It is a group of people who are car enthusiasts that meet in a social setting to hang out, go on cruises or tours or even go to the race track together. Sometimes they even all have the sametype of car, which is pretty neat to see as they drive around.

#5 Neal Ruffner

Neal Ruffner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationGrand Blanc, MI

Posted 06 March 2015 - 01:25 PM

Sweet!!! Can't wait for the Prezi!!

• ejbrodberg74 likes this

Neal Ruffner

Liberators

LT-IT

#6 mistydawn128

mistydawn128

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 10:35 PM

It is a group of people who are car enthusiasts that meet in a social setting to hang out, go on cruises or tours or even go to the race track together. Sometimes they even all have the sametype of car, which is pretty neat to see as they drive around.

That's probably why I haven't heard of them :)  lol... I drive a Chevy Cavalier.  

#7 betz01

betz01

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 10:22 PM

We just picked up the Facilitator's Kit for the LLR Corporate Program, and thought that would be perfect for the Financial Fitness Program too! Is there anything in the works to have a FFP Facilitator Kit?
  • Ammon Nelson likes this

#8 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 10:03 AM

We just picked up the Facilitator's Kit for the LLR Corporate Program, and thought that would be perfect for the Financial Fitness Program too! Is there anything in the works to have a FFP Facilitator Kit?

Yes, in some slightly different forms. Stay tuned, as we've only got so many elves to make all this stuff . . . . 

CB

• sscolvin, Donna, mistydawn128 and 2 others like this

#9 SuprStiehl

SuprStiehl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationLondon, Ontario

Posted 16 March 2015 - 06:35 PM

Yes, in some slightly different forms. Stay tuned, as we've only got so many elves to make all this stuff . . . .

CB

Hohoho, thanks santa! Every major is like Christmas morning! Thanks for all the goodies in Moline!!
  • Marc Page, mistydawn128, Ammon Nelson and 1 other like this

#10 AJ & Emily Smith

AJ & Emily Smith

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 12:06 AM

Went through the new FFP president today! Amazing! thanks Chris!

#11 AJ & Emily Smith

AJ & Emily Smith

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 12:07 AM

By president I mean Prezi (darn autocorrect)

-Terrible Rash (he he)

@TerriBrady

#12 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 09:05 AM

Went through the new FFP president today! Amazing! thanks Chris!

Glad you like it!  We've got some talented folks helping out with all of this stuff!

CB

• Marc Page likes this

#13 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 09:05 AM

By president I mean Prezi (darn autocorrect)

-Terrible Rash (he he)

@TerriBrady

Ha!  Love it!

CB

#14 betz01

betz01

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 01:07 PM

Where is the Financial Fitness Prezi located on the life site?

#15 Ammon Nelson

Ammon Nelson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • LocationWeber County, Utah

Posted 16 April 2015 - 04:39 PM

Where is the Financial Fitness Prezi located on the life site?

I believe the FF Prezi is just speaking of the new Prezi which follows the new messaging.  I personally am unaware of a Prezi specific to the FFP, but that doesn't mean there isn't one out there.

If you are subscribed to the LT Marketing System, it is under of Share Your LIFE - the "Share LIFE US" or "Share LIFE CA" links.

"The first step in any effective application of knowledge is getting the knowledge. The first step in changing the world is to first transform oneself. Always. If what you read isn't transforming you in a positive way, it has no value - to anyone. Pick better books, a better venue for learning, a better set of mentors.  Invest the time to give yourself a real leadership education, one in which you are not just a passenger but one of the people driving the wagon. Actively pursue excellence."

-Oliver DeMille and Brad Bolon

#16 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 04:47 PM

Folks:

There IS a special PREZI made just for presenting the Financial Fitness materials.  

Presently, it can be found for Marketing System subscribers on the MS Mobile app by clicking on "Promotional Pages" and then choosing "Financial Fitness (Prezi)"

Hope it helps!

CB

• sscolvin, CJ Calvert, Marc Page and 3 others like this

#17 Wade Hamblin

Wade Hamblin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationPeterborough, ON Canada

Posted 20 April 2015 - 05:38 PM

Is there a Canadian version of the FFP Prezi coming, with Canadian Stats?

#18 Coreyaphillips

Coreyaphillips

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 03:18 PM

Thank you Chris for creating the FFP prezi. I have made my first ever retail sales customer with it. It makes sharing the FFP VERY easy.
Thank you.
  • Ammon Nelson likes this

#19 Ammon Nelson

Ammon Nelson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 10:23 AM

Folks:

There IS a special PREZI made just for presenting the Financial Fitness materials.  

Presently, it can be found for Marketing System subscribers on the MS Mobile app by clicking on "Promotional Pages" and then choosing "Financial Fitness (Prezi)"

Hope it helps!

CB

Never been so happy to be mistaken.   :)  :P

• slpries likes this

"The first step in any effective application of knowledge is getting the knowledge. The first step in changing the world is to first transform oneself. Always. If what you read isn't transforming you in a positive way, it has no value - to anyone. Pick better books, a better venue for learning, a better set of mentors.  Invest the time to give yourself a real leadership education, one in which you are not just a passenger but one of the people driving the wagon. Actively pursue excellence."

#20 betz01

betz01

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 09:34 PM

I LOVE THIS BUSINESS!!

• Marc Page and Ammon Nelson like this

#21 lishi

lishi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Locationcortez, colorado

Posted 18 May 2015 - 04:58 PM

please help :)  i've been to the MS Mobile site and still cannot  locate the "Financial Fitness" Prezi...???  i KNOW it must be staring me right in the face??   below is a picture of what my MS Mobile lQQks like...

<ooops... now i can't seem to find the "attachment" button>  LOL  ???

• AJ & Emily Smith likes this

“Average leaders raise the bar on themselves; good leaders raise the bar for others; great leaders inspire others to raise their own bar.” – Orrin Woodward

#22 AJ & Emily Smith

AJ & Emily Smith

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 11:55 AM

Bottom item on promotional pages

#23 lishi

lishi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Locationcortez, colorado

Posted 20 May 2015 - 10:02 PM

thank you VERY much... my mistake... i was lQQking under promotional videos :)  this is AWESOME!

“Average leaders raise the bar on themselves; good leaders raise the bar for others; great leaders inspire others to raise their own bar.” – Orrin Woodward

#24 Phil Wall

Phil Wall

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 11 October 2015 - 09:01 PM

"Hi there thanks for the Great Financial Fitness Prezi presentation. Question Is it possible you could make this prezi reusable so I can make a copy to my iPad and use when wifi or data is unavailable. thanks."

#25 Ammon Nelson

Ammon Nelson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 10:28 AM

"Hi there thanks for the Great Financial Fitness Prezi presentation. Question Is it possible you could make this prezi reusable so I can make a copy to my iPad and use when wifi or data is unavailable. thanks."

This is already possible.  On my iPhone (before it took a swim with me ... long story) I had the prezi app.  It needed to download the prezi in order to view it at all.  It was available offline once I downloaded it to view it the first time.  I believe that is how it would work with the iPad as well, but I would need to play with an iPad to know for sure.

#26 AJ & Emily Smith

AJ & Emily Smith

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 15 October 2015 - 09:42 AM

I have iPhone and the Life Leadership prezi will open on my iPhone but redial pad every time. How did you get the to stay available offline. I know on the iPad it stays.

Also, when I is the Share Your Life prezi on my phone everything is in the wrong place and so you end up with black writing on dark backgrounds. I don't understand why it would show up different on my phone.

#27 Ammon Nelson

Ammon Nelson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 02:16 PM

I have iPhone and the Life Leadership prezi will open on my iPhone but redial pad every time. How did you get the to stay available offline. I know on the iPad it stays.

Also, when I is the Share Your Life prezi on my phone everything is in the wrong place and so you end up with black writing on dark backgrounds. I don't understand why it would show up different on my phone.

We have reached the end of my technical understanding ...sorry.

#28 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 10:10 PM

You must download the native Prezi app for iOS.

Make sure that your iOS is updated to the latest version and also make sure that you are using the latest version of iOS.

1. When you are connected to the internet open the Prezi that you wish to share. 

2. Do not close the Prezi app 

3. You can get disconnected from the Internet and as long as the prezi app is open your prezi will be available in the offline mode

I hope that this helped. Have a great day,

Martin

• Ben and Cathy Kooi and AJ & Emily Smith like this

#29 AJ & Emily Smith

AJ & Emily Smith

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 06:01 AM

You must download the native Prezi app for iOS.
Make sure that your iOS is updated to the latest version and also make sure that you are using the latest version of iOS.

1. When you are connected to the internet open the Prezi that you wish to share.
2. Do not close the Prezi app
3. You can get disconnected from the Internet and as long as the prezi app is open your prezi will be available in the offline mode

I hope that this helped. Have a great day,

Martin

Thank you Martin. I did know I could do that. I just wish there was a way that it just always stayed on my iPhone whether I closed the app or not. That way I wouldn't have to redownload it for a spontaneous plan. Any prezis I have made myself are always there and don't have to be redownloaded ever. You think there might be a way to offer it available offline through ms mobile in the life stream app like the audios?

Also, do you know why the formatting would be different only when viewing on my iPhone 5. It has everything shifted to the right a bunch.

Attached Files

#30 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 11:56 AM

Russ,

We are currently exploring additional options to offer prezi's offline.

The prezi looks correctly on iPhone 5 as long as you have the latest version of iOS and latest version of Prezi installed.

Martin

#31 AJ & Emily Smith

AJ & Emily Smith

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 02:08 PM

Mine are all up to date and I am still getting what is pictured above.

#32 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 05:41 PM

You might have to zoom in and out to make it work.

The bigger screen that is available on iPhone 6 or Android S5 or S6 are easier to use. My apologies for having issues.

I found that iPad mini or Android equivalent in this side is a perfect way to showcase our Prezi's.

Have a great day,

Martin

• Ben and Cathy Kooi likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users