Photo

What did you see when you saw the plan?

Stp dream 1stvitalbebavior life LLR LIFELeadership first plan first night pack 2014

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#1 JesusH

JesusH

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • LocationSturgis, MI

Posted 26 January 2014 - 03:38 AM

At some point in time we were all new to the great information LIFE Leadership has to offer. The question is, what did you see when you first saw the plan? Wether it was at a Tuesday open, a house plan, a one on one with someone, an audio or was it at a seminar? Anyway, what were the possibility or potential that you saw that LIFE leadership could do for you or what you could do because of The LIFE Business?

Attached Images

• image.jpg

• JesusH, Ricky.Farrand, Nick and 1 other like this

#2 therrien14

therrien14

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationOttawa, ON

Posted 27 January 2014 - 03:16 PM

I joined LIFE Leadership simply because I trusted my brother-in-law.  He then promoted to me to go and meet some guy at an Open Meeting, which was 1 hour bus-ride from my place.  I did not go the first time! surprise surprise! But I did go to the next one and met the speaker.  The information presented really opened my eyes to the possibilities. I then started my leadership and entrepreneurial journey! 

• JesusH, gjohnson and MCQUAIDJASON like this

#3 Suzanne

Suzanne

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationNova Scotia, Canada

Posted 27 January 2014 - 03:42 PM

This is a funny one! We never saw the plan. We knew Claude and Lana for a while and one night when we had enough of our current situation, my husband called them and said "We don't have a clue what it is you do, but we want in." Results were enough for us. Once we actually saw the plan, we saw a way to get more time with our family, our friends and have way more fun than we were currently having!

• Claude, Brenda Hatcher, JesusH and 7 others like this

#4 JesusH

JesusH

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • LocationSturgis, MI

Posted 27 January 2014 - 03:46 PM

When I first saw the plan I had no idea what I had to do, but all I heard Brian Powers say was: if you do the work you can earn your freedom! I know at the time I couldn't see freedom from the manufacturing job I had. The more I kept associating and listening to CDs I started to see why I had been lead to believed that being in the 45 year plan was the norm! Thankfully I've associated with great people who because someone took the a step to contact my brother, I am now on my way to real financial and personal freedom!
😄😃😄😃🌟🌟☝️☝️☝️☝️🙏🙏🙏
  • gjohnson likes this

#5 shmacdonald

shmacdonald

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 06:22 PM

When we first saw the plan, we saw hope. We had tried everything to move our family forward. We looked at other businesses, we looked at working more than one job. We looked at self employment...and nothing was going to give us what we needed to get ahead...all they did was make us more busy. With this opportunity...my husband saw a way to help people and matter, I saw a way to stay home with my children and own our own home. HOPE and a FUTURE, that is what we saw. 

~ Heather MacDonald

• Claude, JesusH and MCQUAIDJASON like this

#6 ejbrodberg74

ejbrodberg74

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • LocationWilliamston, Michigan USA

Posted 27 January 2014 - 08:08 PM

I was shown the plan on February 25th, 2013 from my buddy and now upline leader Bob Wilcox (Crusaders!!). I was already hungry and looking for something different, so I didn't hesitate to jump on board. I've never been part of anything like this before in this industry. Already started my 2nd team and continuing to read, listen, and associate. Looking for financial freedom and become debt free to live the LIFE I've always wanted!!

• JesusH likes this

Eric J. Brodberg

TeamCrusaders

ejbrodberg2010.wordpress.com

Twitter: @BrodberGEnterpr

Facebook: ejbrodberg

#7 Peter Fehr

Peter Fehr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationLondon, Canada

Posted 27 January 2014 - 08:34 PM

I was contacted by an old friend that i hadn't seen or heard from in years. i was desperate for a change. I knew that i needed to do something different with my life. When My friend, Peter Schmitt, went through the script, I didn't even ask a question. He came to my house and showed an awesome one on one plan. All I saw that night was the change i so desperately needed. I saw my chance to live intentionally for excellence!  

• Nikki Ray likes this

#8 Kelsey

Kelsey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 09:31 PM

When I first saw the plan I was at the point of hating my life. I had a job that drained me emotionally everyday, I was newly married and still "figuring things out", I was dealing with mental illness that could sweep in and cripple me with no warning signs.

When I saw the plan, I saw HOPE! I didn't understand everything, but I was desperate for change. I trusted my aunt and uncle and started right there that night in their dining room. 

It has been 1 year since I started and I can honestly say, I LOVE MY LIFE! I had the opportunity to leave my job and be a "stay at home wife", my relationship with my husband is absolutely amazing (still figuring things out, but in a way more positive way), I no longer have to take medication to deal with my illness. LIFE has completely changed my direction in life and I am so excited for the road ahead and more great things to come in 2014! 

• kaizendynasty, Suzanne, Radine! and 4 others like this

#9 jim.martin

jim.martin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 27 January 2014 - 10:55 PM

When Dolores and I saw the plan we got hope back into our lives! This was not like "one of those things" that people get really excited about it and over time it gets worse. Life leadership has only gotten us more excited over time. We have been involved since Life Leadership has launched and with listening to cd's, reading books, and associating with leaders, Dolores and I have grown in all the 8 F's and applied this Life Training information to build our community we have been able to replace my Plumbing income and live totally free!

Thanks to our mentors Tim and Amy Marks we get to live the life we always wanted, and before we saw this business drawn out I had given up on my goals and dreams. Today we get to live where we want (Florida) and spend time with our kids out boating, hunting, traveling, and giving hope away to a whole bunch of people that feel stuck like we did.

If I can give anyone a piece of advise, if you are checking Life Leadership out, listen to the cd's the person loaned you and read the book. This will change your life for the positive, it has for us and thousands of people around North America and soon the world.

God Bless,

Jim Martin

Go Liberators

• JesusH, WayneMacNamara, Dave Ober and 5 others like this

#10 Steve K

Steve K

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationWashington, MO

Posted 27 January 2014 - 11:10 PM

I remember holding our spot, my wife & I... we were so busy we couldn't find time to turn around. The plan I saw that fired me up? TEAM Approach was working for me and I didn't even know it! An organization built under us and we hadn't done a single thing to deserve that yet. Our friends started teaching us what was going on when we finally made time; and then we saw the plan. After thinking that I knew something about this industry... I learned that the Co-founders of Life had knocked it out of the park... this is genius at work. The more I saw, the more I understood and loved what I had become involved in - the opportunity of a lifetime. We started sponsoring our friends and family and never looked back!  If you're reading this right now, you're on the right track - look closely, meet the people, see the meetings... and make an adult, informed decision because the LIFE plan, will change your life... and you'll be very happy you joined the Life Community! the next step? Learn the system!!!

God Bless!

• Claude and gjohnson like this

It's a great day to be in LIFE!

#11 Aiz

Aiz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 11:20 PM

Haha, I will never forget seeing the plan. I was introduced to the LIFE products by my then personal trainer and now awesome upline friends and leaders Michael and Brea Stithem. I was in the middle of a training session with Michael when we got to talking about leadership and books we had/were reading. At the time I was on a management track in corporate America and my rose colored glasses were still in tact. Anyway, that day at the gym he casually mentioned that he got a leadership book and several cds a month. I thought that was cool and asked him to hook me up.

A couple of weeks later (I can't remember exactly), he invited to meet his wife and get on subscription. I ran over to their house thinking I would be in and out and just had to sign on the dotted line or something. Well, when I got their they invited me to sit down and chat (check point 1 & 2 make a friend & find a need). Well I enjoyed that but after a while I thought it was kind of funny that they seemed to want to be my friend, haha and not just sign me up and kick me out.

After discussing a wide range of topics they invited me to the kitchen table to fill out the paperwork to get on subscription. As I filled out the paperwork, Michael proceeded to show me a quick plan. He had my partial attention through the 45 yr plan, ESBI, and water town analogy... I just remember thinking the information seemed reasonable but if it was true, I didn't think I liked what it meant for me if I kept going the way I was going. Then he explained team approach and power player where he completely lost me. Haha, I didn't ask questions just listened quietly and thought to myself, I don't think I would be too good at that...just hook me up with the product. And that's how it started. I have been an avid consumer of LIFE products ever since. And after ALOT of reading, listening, and associating I am finally starting to overcome my own fears, taking the steps to grow my business. Tune in when I cross the stage as round table for "the rest of the story." Haha.
  • tammy.yousif, gjohnson and GabbyJohnson like this

#12 lortiz

lortiz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationHouston TX USA

Posted 27 January 2014 - 11:24 PM

When I saw the business opportunity, what attracted me the most was association. The details seemed logical yet I was intrigued with getting to meet new people. 

As I started attending  meetings, the power of association started to take on a new meaning.  It is a great feeling to be assoiciated with like minded people who not only do things right but they do them because they are the right things to do.  Every monthly seminar turns the page to a new chapter, a new learning opportunity. Each mayor function (convention) is like a seminar on steroids... 

In the two plus years since LIFE Leadersip launched, I can honestly say that I like the direction where my life is heading.  I feel blessed with the opportunity to call a very special group of people my friends and some of them are mentors and my extended family. I have also fallen in love with learning for the sake of improving.

I have been blessed and I want to be able to turn around, be a blessing for others and pay it forward. WIth LIFE Leadership I truly feel I am on the right track to live the LIFE that I've always wanted. 

Luis Ortiz

Houston, TX

• Dave Ober, Huey, SusanPetersonFL and 1 other like this

Luis Ortiz

#13 Kurt Sandborn

Kurt Sandborn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 11:56 PM

How my wife and I first were introduced to Life Leadership was our neighbor. He asked to come over to show me what he was involved in. He told me that it could help me out in any areas of my life. I told him no way! My thoughts were that we don't have the time or money to put in to whatever he had. Then he asked me which of these 8 areas interest you the most?(Faith, Family, Finances, Fitness, Following, Freedom, Friends, and Fun.) I told him I'm always looking for ways to improve my finances. He loaned me a cd called "Ten Financial Principles". I loved it and wanted to learn more.

When he came over he showed my wife and I the basics of how this company works. It sounded great, but "is it real" was alway in the back of my mind. I trusted my neighbor, but didn't trust the company.

The reasons we signed up were...(1. The information was really good, we couldn't get enough of it! (2. We like my neighbor and he was a successful business owner. (3. If what he said was true, we didn't want to miss out. (4. The last thing that made us sign up was, for a cost of a tank of gas(I drove a truck at the time) we would be crazy not to give it a try.

We can't thank them enough for bring this opportunity to us.(Thanks Mike and Cathy!) We finally have found what we have been looking for to bring hope back in our lives!

• gjohnson likes this

#14 bill lewis

bill lewis

• PC
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 11:46 AM

When I saw the plan the first time I honestly didn't see a lot but I did see a systematic way to do something.  It made sense but I wasn't really excited.  The second time I saw the plan was at a house plan with about 25 people.  That night I started to see all the possibilities.  A way to accomplish the goals and dreams that I had been thinking about most of my life.  Its so important to get people to a few different meetings so they get the whole picture of what this is about.  Then I attended a bigger meeting and I really started to understand how much this process was helping people change and grow themselves to become the best person they could become.  

Bill Lewis

• Brenda Hatcher, JesusH, Daniel Donohue and 4 others like this

#15 Mike Rocheleau

Mike Rocheleau

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 12:25 PM

When my wife and I saw the plan I was very skeptical but once I finally agreed to sit and see it I saw a way out of the rat race. At the time  I was working for the government (Agriculture and Agrifood canada) during the day and doing construction work in evenings and my wife was field placement coordinator at Moncton NB University. We rarely saw each other and when we did it was not often very positive. All we wanted was a chance to lead a better life. The LIFE community has added so much value to our lives that I couldn't possibly see ourselves without it. Saying "YES" to joining this community was one of the best decisions we made. We finally understand the importance of aligning our lives with our priorities and not just obligations!

• Claude, WayneMacNamara and gjohnson like this

#16 jeanbelanger

jeanbelanger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 12:59 PM

the first time we saw the plan we were open minded but careful we listened took the information they left us booked an other meeting we weren't hard to convince we had dreams & had realize that we wouldn't get them at our jobs I was in the military & tamie work in accounting we had 2 young kids we had just move from ontario to alberta canada so it was a chance for new beginning it gave us hope & I believe in myself & in my dreams so we went for it & what a great adventure so far :-) it has been worth all the efforts & sacrifices you can really do it it's the best out there
  • Claude, WayneMacNamara and gjohnson like this

#17 Natalie Carroll

Natalie Carroll

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 02:45 PM

Before seeing thr plan, I had recently had a conversation with a friend about financial struggles and challenges balancing Life in general. My husband was working out of town more than not and when he was home we worked opposite shifts. We wanted to spend our lives together but constantly went in opposite directions. We needed another way...but didn't even know there were options. The next day at work, my friend said "I saw something last night that could change out lives." And she was right.

The information we learned from the LIFE products and assocation has changed us forever. I began the business journey and have met friends who are like family. Learning daily, and loving it. So excited for what LIFE brings in 2014 and years to come.

#18 Kyle Starr

Kyle Starr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 05:34 PM

One Word .....HOPE!

• JesusH and gjohnson like this

#19 Chris.miller

Chris.miller

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 05:51 PM

When I first saw the plan all i saw was  a chance to make some money. That's the only reason I got in. I was a quarter million dollars in debt and I wanted out. I wasn't sure that the business would work but one thing I was sure of was the fact that what I was doing wasn't working. After working in the factory for 18 years and still be $276,000 in debt, frustrated is an understatement. When they asked me one question ."Where will you be at in five years? I said I never thought about it. Since I have been introduced to this information my eyes have been opened wide. It amazes me how so many people in America are not getting the results they are after but there's still telling their kids do the same thing they did. Today our debt is gone and it's been two years since we punched the clock !! Thank you life leadership.

But that is only a very small part what we have benefited from the life business. Growing  up on the Amish farm I was only allowed to have a 8th grade education. So I thought my options of success were very limited. Little did I know that self-directed education is the way to success.

• JesusH, Larry Shirk, gjohnson and 1 other like this

#20 Tyler PrudHomme

Tyler PrudHomme

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationPincourt, Quebec, CA

Posted 29 January 2014 - 08:26 PM

I was lucky enough to have an amazing friend I met in highschool expose the idea to me:
 He always had projects, studies and little experiments going on, so I thought nothing abnormal about it!!

He was in his apprenticeship, and so had an amazing couple who really did an amazing job at building a relationship and just being friends with me before anything: they did it right. :)
I saw, and heard about having time instead of using it in exchange for an active-income: Being young and somewhat of a minimalist, I never once gave living the "good-life", or becoming wealthy much of a thought: Though the idea of making a passive, residual income, even if I were barely "getting-by" was enough for me to listen for the next 2 hours! (I'll admit, we talked a lot, and I had questions :lol: )

Before I knew it, I was at an Open-meeting, seeing Joce Dionne for the first time, and associating with the amazing team I'm involved with now, having already formed awesome relationships with the leaders and true, good friends they are!

• gjohnson likes this

#21 DomenicaStratman

DomenicaStratman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 08:41 PM

When I first saw the plan, I discovered a way to get my time back. I was a single lady,  working 40-60 a week as a retail manager for a clothing store. I had just come out of the crazy rush of the holiday season. I knew there had to be something else.  I considered going back to school to be an art teacher, because at least I would do something I loved and could actually go home for Christmas (3000 miles away). This business gave me hope that I could not only get to go home for the holidays, but I could actually have my time back! Now I'm married, I met my husband in this community, and we have an AWESOME marriage! The mentorship, books, and CD's have given us the tools and support that are vital to having a marriage that THRIVES. One that gets better every day, week, month, and year. Praise God for LIFE Leadership and for lifting the lid of possibilities on the life we could have. Chris Mattis says it best..." we grow personally, we help others grow personally, and we look for those who want to change the world." I have yet to find anything more rewarding that this business!

• gjohnson likes this

#22 Mike Gorski

Mike Gorski

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 08:48 PM

I was shown the plan by Brian Powers a week or two before LIFE launched in 2011. Frankly, I didn't understand much of what Brian was showing but that cashflow quadrant made a lot of sense. Coming from a family of self-employed business owners, I knew what he was showing was right in regards to my dad being the system and not being able to leave his business. My wife, girlfriend at the time,went to the launch of LIFE and I stayed home because "I had better things to do."  Looking back, I missed one of my favorite talks ever recorded, "Freedom Matters" by Oliver Demille.  Need less to say, my wife came home all fired up and I couldn't understand why she was so exited. So, secretly I started listening to cds that she had and I think it might have been Brady's "Camel in the Tent" that got me.  After that, I realized that it's the information that is key and it has revolutionized on how I live my life. It is such a blessing to be linked up with this organization. 

• Chris.miller, DWRascalROKofKaizen and gjohnson like this

#23 Jon and Melissa Knisely

Jon and Melissa Knisely

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationWarsaw indiana

Posted 29 January 2014 - 10:56 PM

We saw 2 people (Chris and Carol Miller) retired from the RV industry. Which just so happened to be the same industry my wife and I had been in for the last 15 years. Long story short...we saw HOPE
  • JesusH, Chris.miller and gjohnson like this

#24 Daniel Donohue

Daniel Donohue

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationUtica, NY

Posted 30 January 2014 - 07:56 PM

When a good friend invited me to an Open Meeting and I saw the plan for the first time I had no idea what or how it worked, I just understood I had never attempted to do something "different" with my life in the 20 years of retail I worked. My wife, step-son and I had a rocky relationship at best and my debt was sinking us more by the day. My wife and I took a leap of faith and boy was it the best move we ever made! We cannot thank the LIFE business more for this life-changing vehicle and opportunity! Keep chasing your dreams!

• gjohnson likes this

#25 Lee Weishar

Lee Weishar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Canada

Posted 30 January 2014 - 10:20 PM

I saw fun - in many ways.

At first I saw fun in torturing my friend who showed it to me. I made him take 3 hours because of all the trouble I was giving him (from the fun I was having). He must have thought there was no chance of signing me up with how sarcastic I was about everything he said. He was lucky (I mean I was lucky) he was my friend and that I was a man of my word; when he asked if I would listen to the CDs and read the book he was lending me, I said yes. I was in :)

But as sarcastic I was about everything he was saying, in the back of mind I was thinking of how much fun I could have if I was financially independent. I was thinking about being able to sleep in and not have to wake up for work. I was thinking of how I would look to others when I was wealthy (yeah there was ego there...) 

p.s. I was not totally a man of my word.. I didn't actually start reading the book until I got to the Tim Hortons for the follow through. I was trying to rush through as much as possible to not look like a fool if he asked me about it; I think I only got through 2 or 3 pages  :).

• Claude, Adriano Troli, Owen Jones and 2 others like this

#26 C.A.L

C.A.L

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 10:28 PM

To ask this question is in a way looking at my DREAM. I was asked the (five years from now what is it that I see my self doing??) Question... and knew what that answer was then and will still be but didn't know how to get there. I do know about mentorship now so Now that I have become a LIFE member. My "five year from now self" would be telling my current self that in five years I will be doing my original plans as hobby not as a job. I haven't said thank you enough to the greater than great Individual who asked me this important question. So thank you Ben and thank you is due to Orrin
  • gjohnson likes this

#27 Adriano Troli

Adriano Troli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 30 January 2014 - 11:06 PM

Worked out well in the end Lee:)

At first I saw fun in torturing my friend who showed it to me. I made him take 3 hours because of all the trouble I was giving him (from the fun I was having). He must have thought there was no chance of signing me up with how sarcastic I was about everything he said. He was lucky (I mean I was lucky) he was my friend and that I was a man of my word; when he asked if I would listen to the CDs and read the book he was lending me, I said yes. I was in :)

But as sarcastic I was about everything he was saying, in the back of mind I was thinking of how much fun I could have if I was financially independent. I was thinking about being able to sleep in and not have to wake up for work. I was thinking of how I would look to others when I was wealthy (yeah there was ego there...) 

p.s. I was not totally a man of my word.. I didn't actually start reading the book until I got to the Tim Hortons for the follow through. I was trying to rush through as much as possible to not look like a fool if he asked me about it; I think I only got through 2 or 3 pages  :).

Worked out well in the end :)  

• Claude and Tyler PrudHomme like this

Adriano Troli

Kaizen Steadfast

If we're not up, We're getting up!

#28 Tyler PrudHomme

Tyler PrudHomme

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationPincourt, Quebec, CA

Posted 31 January 2014 - 12:01 AM

I still would've payed to see this!
Poor Owen :lol:

• Chris.miller likes this

#29 Jenna Depue

Jenna Depue

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationGilbert, AZ

Posted 31 January 2014 - 01:50 AM

My Dad called me.  He lived in CA and I lived in AZ.  He told me about an Open Meeting at a local hotel in the area.  I was interested because my current employer had recently announced that they would be closing their doors and I had to find another job, so I was open to seeing what this was.  I took my sister with me to the meeting and we sat on the front row.  To my surprise now, the speaker was Chris Brady.  All I knew was when that meeting was over I didn't have a clue what he talked about, but his enthusiasm was contagious.  He had so many positive stories about helping other people I wanted in.  And hearing that he had been job optional for years helped too.

Thank You Chris Brady.  You show a phenomenal plan. 

• ejbrodberg74 and gjohnson like this

#30 JesusH

JesusH

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • LocationSturgis, MI

Posted 31 January 2014 - 01:17 PM

Lee,

I actually did the same thing when It came to the first night pack. I got off work and remembered we had a follow through with my now upline. I tried to go through as much as I could. But I was in

• gjohnson likes this

#31 kjellis

kjellis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 08:50 PM

The first time I saw Life was at a Life Live Event with Claude Hamilton and Wayne MacNamara! Best decision of my life to go see these amazing leaders and speakers. The moment i shook both of their hands I was convinced that this was for me.

#32 JaySmull

JaySmull

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 05 February 2014 - 07:34 PM

Having been in and around the"Industry" for over twenty years with many different "Teams" and having mild success and more than our share of devastating failures, Angela and I decided that we would NEVER, EVER, did I mention that I said NEVER be involved in the word of mouth industry again! It took our son's friend Josh (Thank you Josh for your persistence) a few months of trying before we finally agreed to see "The Plan" in Feb of 2012. He promoted a couple who, like us, home school, (you might have heard of the awesome Leaders Chris and Marcia Robinson), that we had to meet! Ryan Fronick was on the board and he did an awesome job and I told my wife that, "that boy has what it takes to be big in this deal". I saw right away that the product was ingenious and if I was ever interested in building a word of mouth business again this would be it. When I saw a CD from a huge homeschooling leader as one of the products and someone that we were already purchasing from another vendor and had no chance of ever getting money back for it, I decided what the heck. 
It made since to "Hold my spot" but I would not be building and I did not! We bought our products and listened to them very infrequently.Ryan and Sarah Fronick, Brandon and Kristina Brazier and Chris and Marcia Robinson just kept loving us. This past July we decided, let me clarify God decided, that this is what I am called to do! We got started when I showed my first plan July 22nd 2013. We have since qualified for the 6000 for 6 trip and in December hit the Leader Level!! I share all of this to let everyone know that you never know who will or when they will, just know that you need to give them the opportunity to decide, or let God decide for them!

• gjohnson likes this

#33 Neal Ruffner

Neal Ruffner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationGrand Blanc, MI

Posted 06 February 2014 - 11:12 AM

LOL, sadly, the only thing I saw when I saw the plan was MONEY, MONEY, and MORE MONEY!!

I am so happy that I stuck around long enough to let the training system, books, and positive information soften my heart and help me realize it is not just about making money, it is about SERVING PEOPLE!

As Orrin says, "the business will go from your head to your heart."  I couldn't say it better. 

• gjohnson likes this

Neal Ruffner

Liberators

LT-IT

#34 sean.thomas

sean.thomas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 20 February 2014 - 06:56 PM

I didnt do anything for 3 months.  No tuesdays nites, no seminars, no listening to cds.  Raymond Abernathy showed me the plan and he beat me to my house.  I invited him over and he was there aobut 30 minutes before I got there.  When I got my first check in the mail that is when I wondered what was going on because I had not done anything to get a check.  That is when I learned the most about TEAM APPROACH. 

• gjohnson and Nick like this

#35 Flyingfool

Flyingfool

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationSouth Central WI - Madison area

Posted 28 February 2014 - 09:26 AM

I saw two things.  At the time my job had some questionable future in regards to salary and knowing a reduction was in order.  Having a completely balanced budget (spend every dollar that came in) a reduction in salary would be very stressful.  My wife and I were praying for "something" to find our way through.  Then a mutual friend showed us the plan.

In the plan itself what I saw that "got me" was the 45 year plan.  I sensed all the concepts of the 45 year plan. And I have been trying to convince myself that I would have to work until I die, as there was little chance of living a lifestyle on retirement income.  And we were feeling the stress of going backwards on the flat line while true inflation was eating us alive.  The 45 year plan in a single graph COMPLETELY explained exactly what we were experiencing.

After the plan, my wife and I on the drive home looked at each other and I told my wife "well I've been praying for "something" to come along".  And my wife admited that she too had been privately praying for "something".  And we looked at each other and said do you really think this could be it."  After a day or two we just could not get passed the thin threads that lead us to hear the plan and decided that it was only through Providence that this could have happened. And we felt obligated to get started because we just couldn't bring ourselves to ignore God's gift.

So in a nutshell What we saw in the plan was 1) The revelation of the 45 year plan which was like a 2x4 to the head and 2) An answer to our prayers.

• gjohnson likes this

#36 Rhys Plant

Rhys Plant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 01:08 PM

I got started, 100% because I couldn't stand the idea of my best friend getting rich without me! Now, obviously my reasons for being in, and doing the business have evolved, and changed rather quickly, but I held my spot completely on the 'what if' factor. 

#37 Bob Franke

Bob Franke

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationGrand Haven Michigan

Posted 16 March 2014 - 08:44 AM

Simple I saw my freedom in many areas least of which is money. Time back is most important to me.

• gjohnson likes this

#38 Nick

Nick

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationSaint Louis, Missouri

Posted 16 March 2014 - 03:03 PM

We saw a way to serve and ultimately know that we were doing something more for God's Glory. Glory be to God, this business is so much more than a paycheck...it's a lively culture of individuals taking a stand to say "You are not alone and I'm here to help...".
  • gjohnson likes this

D.R.E.A.M.

Nick

#39 Coloneldad

Coloneldad

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationNorthern Utah

Posted 17 March 2014 - 06:00 PM

I was shown the plan by Ian and Emma Cox.  Ian told me that he had a business opportunity that he wanted to share with me.  I have to admit that I am a skeptic and had anyone told me that it was an networking or multi-media type business I might not have been willing to listen.  However I knew Ian and Emma and trusted them.  I knew they would never present anything to me that wasn't upright and beneficial.  I jumped in, then later got second thoughts and doubts crept in, but I reflected upon the character of Ian and Emma and pressed forward until I gained enough understanding and experience myself to confirm the good of this business and it's products.

• gjohnson likes this

David

I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crises. The great point is to bring them them the real facts.

Abraham Lincoln

#40 mmatthews

mmatthews

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationBridgewater ns. "ca

Posted 17 March 2014 - 09:59 PM

First thing I saw way a resource library. A sharp looking guy reading GTD in a local coffee shop. So thankful for talking with him. Quickly found my self absorbing the info. More importantly after 3 months of second guessing everything. Looking at BBB so on so forth.Made the decision. (why so long) sturben plane and simple!!! The info it self is worth it's wait in gold.
  • gjohnson likes this
Mark S, Matthews

#41 Dave.Thomas

Dave.Thomas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 09:48 PM

The first time I saw it my wife Kelley, had been signed up for a few months. I didn't touch any of it with a 10ft pole(not sure why the 10ft is so significant), but noticed changes in her from the cds & she was reading books which neither of us ever did before. I also noticed that her upline( Carol Baker), seemed to have near endless amounts of time & traveled 6 hrs one way to help Kelley all the time. Carol stp to me & got to a point & asked me "if you don't change something, what will be different in 5 years". I said quickly, " nothing". So right then I figured it was time to see what this stuff was about. Too bad it took 6 months before she dragged me to my 1st seminar ,which was 4hrs away in Madison. But the Marc & Christine help bust some more rust loose in my brain, & my journey starts from there. I will never forget that 1st seminar. Those two were incredible then, but even better now.
  • gjohnson likes this

#42 SuprStiehl

SuprStiehl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationLondon, Ontario

Posted 31 March 2014 - 01:48 PM

When I saw the plan I saw a way to get my time back. We had gotten to a point where my wife could be a stay at home mom, however I wanted the same. We had been trying lots of things to create a residual income...rental properties, other businesses, investing, etc only to get further behind. I was so sceptical about LIFE because of all the things I had tried and not succeeded at before that I asked my sponsor questions for 4 months trying to find something wrong with it. He finally convinced me to try the material, so I did and after 3 months of LLR subscription and appkying it I got a promotion at work and from there I was all in! We have hope again and now a system to follow to success instead of struggling to figure it out for myself.
Fired up! :)
  • gjohnson likes this

#43 Nicolas Coombs

Nicolas Coombs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Canada

Posted 07 April 2014 - 10:31 PM

I didn't pay much attention at the plan, as I assumed I was being shown some scam – as indicated by the comment I made to my friend who invited me to an open, while still in the parking lot: "This had better not be some pyramid scheme!"  At that time, I rarely spoke except in very small groups of people that I knew.  I saw Claude Hamilton doing an open, and didn't absorb much.

What I did hear – and it was enough to get me in – was the "What if?" followed by "What else?"  I was making about $20k per year at the time, and saw that I wasn't going to be going very far there, already asking "is this it?"  I saw the compensation plan at the time – not nearly as good as what we have now! – and saw the possibility.

After losing by job exactly two days before the major, my upline, coach, and dear friend moved a ticket to me, and for those of you who've been to one, you know there's no way I could not be in after that!

• Adriano Troli, Owen Jones and gjohnson like this

#44 Kristine Mlitello

Kristine Mlitello

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 01:52 PM

When I saw the plan, I saw a business that would WORK!  I had tried many things, but I saw right away that what this business had to offer would actually teach me to be a business owner- and it did just that!  

• gjohnson and lindsey.padlo like this

#45 gjohnson

gjohnson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationPekin, IL

Posted 25 August 2014 - 04:49 PM

Scott and I just think you and Angela are awesome!

#46 gjohnson

gjohnson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationPekin, IL

Posted 25 August 2014 - 04:50 PM

I absolutely love that!  It's so true!

#47 KaiMcCollough

KaiMcCollough

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 20 September 2014 - 10:01 AM

I was just having a conversation about this very topic with a good friend of mine yesterday! Two things came to mind that surprised me (even though they shouldn't!)-- I've been in LIFE now about three years and I can thank LIFE for my marriage and having the incredible husband I am so fortunate to call 'mine' :)

My husband and I were just beginning to date and he invited me to a live Open about 20 minutes from where I lived at the time. It was the final Live speaker open before we switched to the Webinars. Kevin was the speaker and boy did he light up the room. I really didn't know what LIFE was about , aside from a few books Kevin had given to me to read while I was trying to move up the ladder at my job.I had honestly thought at the time that is was a learning course similar to the certifications I attained when I was working at a refinery.  What I saw was hope. I saw a group of people who had hope and such incredible positive energy- a far cry from the dog eat dog environment and people I associated with on a daily basis. The plan was new, it was scary but it made me ask the question I had avoided for years-- "What if".  That question and leap of faith has lead to one heck of ride that I wouldn't hesitate to do again!

#48 Miriam Schilling

Miriam Schilling

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 06:47 PM

My husband and I went to an Open Meeting when we saw the plan for the first time. BUT, we actually signed up before we saw it! We trusted my husband's parents. They told us about the integrity of the leadership. They didn't understand all the details. They just knew the leaders had character and vision. We trusted them to take us to a future with a great comp plan and a vision to improve our country. Ultimately, as an 18yr. Old right out of high school and freshly married, I saw hope for a great marriage and success without debt!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Stp, dream, 1stvitalbebavior, life, LLR, LIFELeadership, first plan, first night pack, 2014

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users