Photo

Which Life Leadership Stories Can You Relate To?

story dream struggle victory stories

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Charles Gopez

Charles Gopez

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:58 PM

For the stories that you've come across so far within LIFE Leadership (whether through reading, listening, or associating), whose can you relate to and why?

#2 Neal Ruffner

Neal Ruffner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationGrand Blanc, MI

Posted 09 February 2014 - 03:37 PM

Great question. 

My all time favorite story is on a CD/Tape that is actually no longer in production. It was an original recording from Bill Lewis while he was in the process of building the business as a single. That is exactly how I started my business journey so I really relate to it. 

The talk was called: Anybody Can Do This - Bill Lewis

In that talk he describes a pivotal point in his business career when he was driving home from a bad night in the business and he was contemplating quitting. Just then his phone rings and his upline leader Mark was simply calling him to tell him that he was a winner. It was that simple phone call that was the thin string that kept Bill moving towards his goals and dreams and now has one of the largest communities in the entire Life Leadership business. 

I can remember having tough days or nights like that and getting the love and encouragement form teammates like Jim Martin, Tim Marks and Tim Jarvinen... It is very obvious that the culture of the entire Life Leadership community has followed suit to the original founders. 

TEAM WORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK!!

I love this community!!

Neal Ruffner

Liberators

LT-IT

#3 Evan G

Evan G

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario

Posted 09 February 2014 - 07:44 PM

I can relate most with Dan Hawkins story. Shyness, lack of confidence, not wanting to take a chance. I am slowly working my way away from these things though.

Cody Newton's story I relate with also.

#4 Michele Hogg

Michele Hogg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 01:32 AM

Jerry and I can really relate to Dan and Lisa Hawkins in so many ways.

Jerry is a mechanic and I run a dayhome.  Jerry's personality when we first got involved with LIFE, he was very much like Dan.  He would sit in the back of a room, watch people and not really interact with anyone.  He was very quiet and soft spoken.  Now he is not as animated as what Dan is, but he sure has come a long way thanks to the system.  The cd's and books and association have really brought him out of his shell.

I am a lot like Lisa in a lot of ways, and have always been the bubbly outgoing one in our house.

Even our kids are a lot alike....now we only have 2 kids...but our two kids are the same age as their oldest 2, and their personalities are even the same....right down to our daughter being a huge horse lover.

#5 jocelyn.cousineau

jocelyn.cousineau

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 05:10 PM

Julie and me can really relate to Joce and Cynthia Dionne Story !

First my name is Joce HAHA. I am a Phlegmatic / Melancholic like im. I was not very involved at the beginning. Julie relates a lot with Cynthia. Strong Choleric personality. Together we form a very good team. We are not the fastest bu surely we are getting constance and we are focus on our goals and dreams. We love listening to their cd's and they are very inspiring and useful for our growth.

Thanks to Joce and Cynthia for their courage. They probably dont know yet but they are inspiring a young couple to be courageous and chase their dream. 

The question is not whether we will be financially independent with this business but how long it will take us!

Enjoy your life journey !

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: story, dream, struggle, victory, stories

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users