Photo

Suggestions for Improvements

Suggestions new ideas flip chart showing the plan tools products information improvements Exciting changes

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#51 Ammon Nelson

Ammon Nelson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • LocationWeber County, Utah

Posted 29 March 2016 - 09:20 AM

There is an easy solution to the video sound. When you click "share screen" you have to check 2 boxes in lower left hand corner that say “ share computer sound “ and “Optimize for Full Screen Video Clips” Then the videos play perfectly! Zoom is the only video conferencing program that does this. 

Hope this helps. Have a great day,

Martin

I know that is the solution for a desktop, that option is not there on my iPhone zoom app - at least I haven't found it, and I've looked.

• JesseKic likes this

"The first step in any effective application of knowledge is getting the knowledge. The first step in changing the world is to first transform oneself. Always. If what you read isn't transforming you in a positive way, it has no value - to anyone. Pick better books, a better venue for learning, a better set of mentors.  Invest the time to give yourself a real leadership education, one in which you are not just a passenger but one of the people driving the wagon. Actively pursue excellence."

-Oliver DeMille and Brad Bolon

#52 KCswimmer

KCswimmer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 April 2016 - 04:08 PM

Question, maybe this is still a little early to ask, but what the heck ;)

I LOVE LOVE our Financial Fitness and Corporate programs.  I have a number of friends who are physically active, running, triathlons, swimming, etc, especially important

for we "middle aged" folks who are worried about our looming mortality.  I love app's, there are all kinds available now with Android and Apple.  What's the chance of course

material being created, along with some great app's for a Physical Fitness Program.  Motivation and inspiration are huge in any workout program and we have the best leaders

in terms of motivation in any industry.   Is that on the future white board?

#53 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 08:03 AM

Question, maybe this is still a little early to ask, but what the heck ;)

I LOVE LOVE our Financial Fitness and Corporate programs.  I have a number of friends who are physically active, running, triathlons, swimming, etc, especially important

for we "middle aged" folks who are worried about our looming mortality.  I love app's, there are all kinds available now with Android and Apple.  What's the chance of course

material being created, along with some great app's for a Physical Fitness Program.  Motivation and inspiration are huge in any workout program and we have the best leaders

in terms of motivation in any industry.   Is that on the future white board?

We have discussed doing something along these lines, or perhaps partnering with someone who is an expert in this area.  But we are not very close to doing anything with it at this time as we are focusing on increasing our quality of delivery of the many things we've already got, and narrowing our product focus to do a better and better job with it, instead of continuing to widen it.  

Therefore, in a crowded category like physical fitness, we won't do anything with it until we can fully apply the resources to enter into it in a first class way.  Right now that is quite a ways off.

Thx

CB

• Marc Page and Ammon Nelson like this

#54 mistydawn128

mistydawn128

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 09:44 PM

Is there a way to have the newest posts at the top of the forum stream instead of the bottom?

I always just click on the option to go to the last unviewed post.  It's at the top of any thread you've already read, toward the right side.

• Jetrina likes this

#55 Jetrina

Jetrina

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 22 June 2016 - 12:13 PM

I know I have seen this mentioned before, however I was wondering if there is anything in the works for having a user one and user two for the Life Line App. like we do for the Power Sales University now?

#56 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 28 June 2016 - 03:15 PM

As a matter of fact we are currently working on the ability to have Life Line for spouses. Stay tuned for more updates.

Thank you for your suggestion. Have a great day,

Martin

• Marc Page and Ammon Nelson like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Suggestions, new ideas, flip chart, showing the plan, tools, products, information, improvements, Exciting, changes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users