Photo

Suggestions for Improvements

Suggestions new ideas flip chart showing the plan tools products information improvements Exciting changes

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#1 SarahLHaddon

SarahLHaddon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationHarker heights,Texas

Posted 24 March 2014 - 01:28 PM

Hi I was talking with my great up line (Tony Hoffman & Sharon Hoffman) about some ideas I have and wanted to expose and post them on here for more to see and get thoughts on what everyone think.

Idea #1. I love the What to do next 1-4 Steps. I would love to see that on the flip chart. When going over it with a larger group it's a bit hard to show all the sweet details we have for their steps with the handheld brochure, hard for others to see it.
I think it would be excellent if we could get a new slide for the flip chart to put into there. Especially for the night owl speakers to be going over all the steps. I think it would help people understand the importance of it and how the sooner they do it the better.

Idea#2 I know that as a newly added member they get to see the awesome steps 1-4 on top of their site when they sign in so they know where they are at in their process of the steps. Would it be possible to somehow add that to the following people who haven't yet hit those but have been members before this? I hope that this is making sense. (Meaning for people who may not be so active right now but have been in for a bit if we could somehow have the 1-4steps on top of their page to motivate them to get to become their own PBO.)

Thanks a bunch everyone!!! FIRED UP!!!! RAGING RHINOS!!!! CHARGE!!!!
  • Anna Yoder, Adam & Teesa Rossman, SarahLHaddon and 6 others like this

#2 CJ Calvert

CJ Calvert

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario, Canada

Posted 24 March 2014 - 10:20 PM

Sarah, I second both suggestions!

• Adam & Teesa Rossman and SarahLHaddon like this

Choose to live an exceptional LIFE!  Phillippians 4:8

#3 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 10:38 PM

Hi I was talking with my great up line (Tony Hoffman & Sharon Hoffman) about some ideas I have and wanted to expose and post them on here for more to see and get thoughts on what everyone think.

Idea #1. I love the What to do next 1-4 Steps. I would love to see that on the flip chart. When going over it with a larger group it's a bit hard to show all the sweet details we have for their steps with the handheld brochure, hard for others to see it.
I think it would be excellent if we could get a new slide for the flip chart to put into there. Especially for the night owl speakers to be going over all the steps. I think it would help people understand the importance of it and how the sooner they do it the better.

Idea#2 I know that as a newly added member they get to see the awesome steps 1-4 on top of their site when they sign in so they know where they are at in their process of the steps. Would it be possible to somehow add that to the following people who haven't yet hit those but have been members before this? I hope that this is making sense. (Meaning for people who may not be so active right now but have been in for a bit if we could somehow have the 1-4steps on top of their page to motivate them to get to become their own PBO.)

The first one is coming.  The second one may be more programming cost and complexity than is warranted.  We'll have to think about that one.

Love the thinking!

CB

• Anna Yoder, slpries, Adam & Teesa Rossman and 4 others like this

#4 Don Culvey

Don Culvey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 11:30 PM

HI gang,

Looking to see if anyone has considered in the past, or perhaps in the future, including the Team Builder's Textbook into the Starter Kit?  What a great read.

Going the extra mile usually requires only a few steps!

#5 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 10:12 AM

HI gang,

Looking to see if anyone has considered in the past, or perhaps in the future, including the Team Builder's Textbook into the Starter Kit?  What a great read.

Don:

We have discussed it many times, but so far, the decision out of the PC has been to leave it as a stand alone item for those serious about building up a community.  The starter kit focuses on getting the new person up to speed with the products and attending the meetings.  The rest of the "how to" comes later, and the thought is that the textbook can be promoted to them once they've gained some product familiarity and been exposed to the environment.

Thanks

CB

• sscolvin, Adam & Teesa Rossman, SarahLHaddon and 4 others like this

#6 DWRascalROKofKaizen

DWRascalROKofKaizen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • LocationLand o' Buckeyes

Posted 19 May 2014 - 08:35 PM

Great evening!

I did a search using the query box and didn't see this pop up - so dont think its a duplicate ...

This forum seems to operate super well in an Apple only environment - which I have -- however, the other sites ( due to Job's not being a fan of Java or Flash ) don't seem to be as friendly to we Apple-istas ;-) ) - is that a known issue, or perhaps it's due to having a tablet ( iPad 3 ) v. an Apple PC or notebook ?

All best!!!!

-SJ
Rok of Kaizen
twitter.com/RkKaizenSbsL

Four CORE missions:
Spread prosperity

#7 lnegrete

lnegrete

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 04:44 PM

I think the LIFE builders textbook should be included with the first month of LTMS... I the textbook is the most important tool and is a professional way to introduce the new builders into the business.  Also the first month should have a cd that explains the next steps and how important it is to complete when you decide to treat this as a business. We should be promoting the first month of LTMS similar to packs 2-10.

• Marc Page, yaya and DocNavyGuy like this

#8 AJ & Emily Smith

AJ & Emily Smith

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 08:40 PM

I second idea #2 (obviously not at the expense of the companies long term goals.)

#9 Anna Yoder

Anna Yoder

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationWhite Pigeon, MI

Posted 14 November 2014 - 04:40 PM

Has PC considered a "Getting Started Pack" which is a basic starter pack that would include the Builders Textbook, calendar, and DVD 15? For those who want to get started right away. Granted dvd 15 is something we put into their hands right away, but a "getting started pack" would be awesome !!! I was hoping at this last major dvd 15 would've been included in the business starter kit, but like Chris said that's more to get the new person familiar with the product and meetings. 

Anna Yoder

• Adam & Teesa Rossman and Marc Page like this

#10 Karen.Oasen

Karen.Oasen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationBullhead City, AZ & Wausau, WI

Posted 24 November 2014 - 12:08 PM

I seem to be having issues connecting with businesses and persons via the Life training branded emails. When I contact those, I am told they have not received any correspondence from me. I then ask them to check their "junk" mail folders, and that is where my email always seems to be sent to. Is there something internally that Life Leadership tech gurus can do, so that our branded emails don't get automatically filtered into our contacts "junk" folders? 

Think about all the missed opportunities by emails ending up as junk. Having just relocated to AZ from WI, making great contacts is essential for the growth of my business. Thank you for your prompt response. 

• ejbrodberg74, Adam & Teesa Rossman, Marc Page and 2 others like this

#11 Venkat Varada

Venkat Varada

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 11:01 PM

Karen,

Yours look like a support issue. Please send an email to lifesupport@lifeleadership.com or from yourwebsite  login click on the "?" widget and send a request explaining your issue. The only thing I can think on the top of my head is people who are sending branded emails to or from yahoo emails are having issues as Yahoo treats them as spam and does not even send a spam notice to the sender.

Please work with support so the issue is given proper support. Also try and change your from email in your LT profile to a non yahoo email and see if it works.

--thank you

--venkat

• Adam & Teesa Rossman, SarahLHaddon, Ammon Nelson and 1 other like this

#12 yaya

yaya

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • LocationAdams ny

Posted 25 November 2014 - 07:30 PM

The text is a must, I have three I lend out, but I believe everyone should have one, unfortunately you just cannot get everyone to understand that, they think if they read it it is good, I refer to mine constantly, I also downloaded leadership train to give me the ability to loan mine. The training packs, I think I have 3 of each meant to loan to new people while they get started but again that seems to be a tad of a problem, they don't get their own and each time I listen to them I get something new. Also we have to travel to opens and such and again difficult to get people to go as a rule, a few do but I wish all would. I get something new each time. I hit a mile stone this week. I have been contacting a lot but uncomfortable for me. I suddenly just read the text again, listened to contact cd's had to resort to asking folks I do not know well for a number I wished to share something with them. I used a short sweet version of the script that was natural to me and had 100 percent success rate, I have booked a total of 20 plans this month, 5 early in the month and 15 yesterday. Literally every person that answered the phone made an appointment. I am also focusing in on musicians at the moment, they work hard, work other jobs to support the love of music in their life, they are good people and heck everyone knows a girl is going to buy a book or anything from the music man or vice versa, lol.....I found my posture, thought I had it, but I really have it. The tools are indispensable but difficult to convince everyone to buy because of the PV not attached. Such a loss, I asked for each of the people I sponsored to put in one person or at least try, when there was not a response I decided I had to just run hard and fast and do it. The right leader to replace me is coming lol,  

• Adam & Teesa Rossman, Marc Page, mistydawn128 and 1 other like this

I believe
If I Look hard enough
I will see
That there can be enough
And I believe
I can think clear enough,
To conceive
A place where there's enough( M.E.)

#13 yaya

yaya

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • LocationAdams ny

Posted 26 November 2014 - 08:43 AM

I also meant to say as far as emails,I too notice many go unread (you can see if they were read or not) sometimes it is a mistake in addy. I do know that One man always responds back that I sell to Jeff Rehab. When I see someone has not read, I check email and re-send, I also then if not hearing follow up with a call and say I hope they like the links but I strongly feel I can present better with samples and even have things to lend in case they need to show a superior. In many cases if they place a decent order I let them keep the sample and replace it. If I have to leave a message I will also go and drop a card and a note and a flyer wait a while and call back. Timing is everything right. In my area this is so new I think the more they hear the name the better ( with waiting in between) being persistent and not pushy. I also if I have shown material and people liked it but wanted to think find someone on my team who may influence that industry better than myself and have them call (for themselves) and ask for an appointment. I figure then the exposure gets our products on the minds of people more and more. People that are seemingly uninterested I just listen whether they are in a bad relationship, finance, homeschool whatever I loan stuff out. I get most back, not always but thats ok....and for any big orders I gift the person that owned it with something I know they will personally like. I will say a good  60 percent of branded emails do not get read for whatever reason. I don't know if it is the program, junk mail or they just wanted to nicely get you off the phone, thats why I follow up with them In a fun bubbly we are already friends sort of way. It gets easier all the time. I confliction and problems some closest to me weakened me temporarily and frustrations of not getting other list to work off but I realize not everyone is me, If they have a problem with me doing something different it is not my problem but theirs and I will build it with or without that mind set seems key.

The people running companies get busy( as a restaurant owner, I rarely gave the time a day to someone selling something so making that friend is so so important, being quick, to the point (which is so against my natural nature as you can see ) is imperative. I also will not hire someone who calls for a job, but cold calling is a touchy subject so I feel if I call and they ask for info via email and that was not effective dropping off a card/package shows motivation and gains respect in many cases works well.  I am determined to no end to have my special needs school and will do whatever i legally have to to get it. 

• Ammon Nelson and DocNavyGuy like this

I believe
If I Look hard enough
I will see
That there can be enough
And I believe
To conceive

#14 Adam & Teesa Rossman

Adam & Teesa Rossman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationRockford, IL

Posted 02 January 2015 - 01:02 PM

We have our planners from Life Training, and we love our's...its great that they have all the helpful pages in the back to track the big rocks in our business and there is no way a digital calendar could ever replace all the things I use this planner for.

Would anyone think it would be great to have a wall calander or desktop day-by-day calander as a product?!  I was thinking something along the lines of "Life" book - just quotes or inspirational snippets to read each day - and we could use them at work, at home, or anywhere else.  I think something like this would make for awesome gifts and tons of customer sales.

I know its too late to get something out for 2015, but maybe for 2016 and beyond....?!

• Adam & Teesa Rossman, Marc Page, mistydawn128 and 1 other like this

#15 yaya

yaya

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • LocationAdams ny

Posted 06 January 2015 - 09:53 PM

Don:

We have discussed it many times, but so far, the decision out of the PC has been to leave it as a stand alone item for those serious about building up a community.  The starter kit focuses on getting the new person up to speed with the products and attending the meetings.  The rest of the "how to" comes later, and the thought is that the textbook can be promoted to them once they've gained some product familiarity and been exposed to the environment.

Thanks

CB

I agree with that , but I think I have given everyone one thus far, I suppose I should just say buy it. 

I believe
If I Look hard enough
I will see
That there can be enough
And I believe
To conceive

#16 mistydawn128

mistydawn128

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 11:11 PM

We have our planners from Life Training, and we love our's...its great that they have all the helpful pages in the back to track the big rocks in our business and there is no way a digital calendar could ever replace all the things I use this planner for.

Would anyone think it would be great to have a wall calander or desktop day-by-day calander as a product?!  I was thinking something along the lines of "Life" book - just quotes or inspirational snippets to read each day - and we could use them at work, at home, or anywhere else.  I think something like this would make for awesome gifts and tons of customer sales.

I know its too late to get something out for 2015, but maybe for 2016 and beyond....?!

That would be awesome for gifts!  

• Adam & Teesa Rossman and yaya like this

#17 BraveheartMicah

BraveheartMicah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationThe Woodlands, TX

Posted 09 January 2015 - 10:40 AM

Hey gang!  LOVE this forum! 

CB - so thankful for all you and your team at the HQ office are doing to blast us into 1M +++ ...

As you know, the FF pack is literally "good as gold!"  Any shot we can get a "LLR Corp" or "Share your Life" style PREZI for the Financial Fitness Program?  In addition to How big can you dream dvd, that would help us move it to Realtors, Credit Restoration, tax advisors/CPAs etc.

If I had to guess, I'd bet it's about to be launched and I'm late to the party... :-D

Thanks and God Bless!

Micah Kramer

• Adam & Teesa Rossman and mistydawn128 like this

Micah Kramer

Team Braveheart

The Woodlands, TX

"There's nothing more fun, than kicking butt in a business!" C. Hamilton

#18 John & Iantha

John & Iantha

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationSt Catharines, Ontario, Canada

Posted 12 January 2015 - 11:50 PM

I agree it would be really nice to have a day by day calender with a quote of the day in it.  I really enjoy using our (non Life one) so I made a proto-type which I passed on to Claude Hamilton & Wayne MacNamara in Sept 2014.  I would really like a product like this as it would be a nice item to give friends and family members as a gift. 

Iantha Jinks

• Adam & Teesa Rossman, CJ Calvert and mistydawn128 like this

#19 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 10:48 AM

I agree it would be really nice to have a day by day calender with a quote of the day in it.  I really enjoy using our (non Life one) so I made a proto-type which I passed on to Claude Hamilton & Wayne MacNamara in Sept 2014.  I would really like a product like this as it would be a nice item to give friends and family members as a gift. 

Iantha Jinks

I love this idea and have been playing around with doing this.  Maybe for 2016?

thx

CB

• Adam & Teesa Rossman, DWRascalROKofKaizen, CJ Calvert and 3 others like this

#20 jacobandjulia

jacobandjulia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 02:31 PM

This forum is such a great asset for the team.

CB- I often use the Live Sem broadcast, and I was wondering if we could use the national anthems with vocals.  I don't have the best singing abilities, and it is kind of awkward to be standing for the Canadian Anthem and not know the words,  Then it really gets bad, because then the United States Anthem comes on, and then the dogs start to bark.  

If you could help.  I know my teammates would appreciate it very much.

Jacob

#21 John & Iantha

John & Iantha

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 06:38 PM

I love this idea and have been playing around with doing this.  Maybe for 2016?

thx

CB

Attn Chris Brady:

Did you get the sample one I made up and gave to Claude and Wayne?  If you would like to see more samples I have more prepared! I would love to volunteer work on this project.

Thanks again

Iantha Jinks (ijjinks@gmail.com)

#22 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 08:25 PM

Attn Chris Brady:

Did you get the sample one I made up and gave to Claude and Wayne?  If you would like to see more samples I have more prepared! I would love to volunteer work on this project.

Thanks again

Iantha Jinks (ijjinks@gmail.com)

I honestly don't know if I did!

Please mail it to the office c/o me:

Life Leadership

200 Commonwealth

Cary, NC

Thanks!

CB

• Adam & Teesa Rossman and John & Iantha like this

#23 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 08:26 PM

This forum is such a great asset for the team.

CB- I often use the Live Sem broadcast, and I was wondering if we could use the national anthems with vocals.  I don't have the best singing abilities, and it is kind of awkward to be standing for the Canadian Anthem and not know the words,  Then it really gets bad, because then the United States Anthem comes on, and then the dogs start to bark.  

If you could help.  I know my teammates would appreciate it very much.

Jacob

Uh, I'm not really sure what you're asking for here. 

CB

• SarahLHaddon likes this

#24 SuprStiehl

SuprStiehl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationLondon, Ontario

Posted 13 January 2015 - 09:27 PM

Uh, I'm not really sure what you're asking for here.

CB

I think they were wondering if the national anthems could be played with vocals instead of just instrumental versions.

#25 John & Iantha

John & Iantha

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 06:34 PM

I honestly don't know if I did!

Please mail it to the office c/o me:

Life Leadership

200 Commonwealth

Cary, NC

Thanks!

CB

Hi Chris

Just checking if you received the sample I sent you?

Iantha Jinks

#26 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 11:00 PM

Hi Chris

Just checking if you received the sample I sent you?

Iantha Jinks

No, I haven't!

CB

#27 John & Iantha

John & Iantha

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 11:53 PM

No, I haven't!

CB

Really I put it in the mail over 3 weeks ago, not to worry I will just bring another sample with me this weekend and put it in your hand personally.  I am pretty sure I know where you will be!  :)

See you in Moline, Moline, Moline, Mooooline!!!

Thanks 

Iantha Jinks

#28 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 09:53 AM

Really I put it in the mail over 3 weeks ago, not to worry I will just bring another sample with me this weekend and put it in your hand personally.  I am pretty sure I know where you will be!   :)

See you in Moline, Moline, Moline, Mooooline!!!

Thanks 

Iantha Jinks

That's crazy!  

I'm so sorry, bud.

I look forward to getting it from you directly.  See ya there!

CB

#29 John & Iantha

John & Iantha

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 03:04 PM

That's crazy!  

I'm so sorry, bud.

I look forward to getting it from you directly.  See ya there!

CB

Now we know why everything is done through email these days.  Where and when should we bring it to you.  We will be arriving very late Thursday evening.

Iantha Jinks

#30 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 04:26 PM

Now we know why everything is done through email these days.  Where and when should we bring it to you.  We will be arriving very late Thursday evening.

Iantha Jinks

Any time throughout the weekend you should be able to give it to one of the Life Support staff and they can get it to me

thx

CB

#31 SarahLHaddon

SarahLHaddon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationHarker heights,Texas

Posted 04 March 2015 - 12:27 AM

Hey Chris, I am awful w/ numbers and I'm working on that... I know that is one of my weaknesses. LOL
I have 2 suggestions...
#1.
 Is making end of the month bracketing easier. As I work end of the month PV to help teammates hit a higher bracket, I suggest to them some items that I think would help in their life by what they have told me. The idea that I have is to have a search by PV option via PV points. *example: Bob needs to hit 1,500 but is just shy of doing so... lets say 50PV short. I then would type 50PV in the search by PV option, which would then bring up products that would help him hit 50PV, instead of having to scroll through finding different amounts of PV products. It would help to narrow products down and making it faster to find what to buy to
help him get at least 50PV... so there you have it he then hits the bracket needed, easy as 1,2,3 :-)   I hope this is making some sense. (of course you would be able to figure something else better than what I just described.) LOL

#2.
 Topic searches. I would like to suggest drop down categories to choose from to help narrow down the exact topic you are needing in one of the 8F's. Let's say for example: I am wanting to look in the Family F. Looking to find any products that would help w/ a exact topic, let's just say these to name a few topics that deal with Family: Parenting, divorce, grieving of a lost one, raising teenagers, learning & having patience w/ children, parenting children w/ disabilities the list of examples could go on..ect... to help find the exact topic I am looking for in any of the 8F's. I just used Family as an example. That having keywords searching abilities or drop down option lists to help find exactly the topic you are looking for. Otherwise it's scrolling through all the pages of each item. Then its organized and easily narrowed down to what someone is exactly looking for in any of the 8F's, it would help guide them to those products.  

Again I hope all this makes sense.... :-/

Thanks for all you do!! YOU ROCK!!!

#32 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 01:49 PM

Hey Chris, I am awful w/ numbers and I'm working on that... I know that is one of my weaknesses. LOL
I have 2 suggestions...
#1.
 Is making end of the month bracketing easier. As I work end of the month PV to help teammates hit a higher bracket, I suggest to them some items that I think would help in their life by what they have told me. The idea that I have is to have a search by PV option via PV points. *example: Bob needs to hit 1,500 but is just shy of doing so... lets say 50PV short. I then would type 50PV in the search by PV option, which would then bring up products that would help him hit 50PV, instead of having to scroll through finding different amounts of PV products. It would help to narrow products down and making it faster to find what to buy to
help him get at least 50PV... so there you have it he then hits the bracket needed, easy as 1,2,3 :-)   I hope this is making some sense. (of course you would be able to figure something else better than what I just described.) LOL

#2.
 Topic searches. I would like to suggest drop down categories to choose from to help narrow down the exact topic you are needing in one of the 8F's. Let's say for example: I am wanting to look in the Family F. Looking to find any products that would help w/ a exact topic, let's just say these to name a few topics that deal with Family: Parenting, divorce, grieving of a lost one, raising teenagers, learning & having patience w/ children, parenting children w/ disabilities the list of examples could go on..ect... to help find the exact topic I am looking for in any of the 8F's. I just used Family as an example. That having keywords searching abilities or drop down option lists to help find exactly the topic you are looking for. Otherwise it's scrolling through all the pages of each item. Then its organized and easily narrowed down to what someone is exactly looking for in any of the 8F's, it would help guide them to those products.  

Again I hope all this makes sense.... :-/

Thanks for all you do!! YOU ROCK!!!

That second one is already in the works in a big way (more on that later), and the first one is a good idea.  Let me see what it would involve.

thx

CB

• SarahLHaddon, CathyRedden and mary haislip like this

#33 noudjeff

noudjeff

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 07 March 2015 - 12:12 PM

Has anyone thought about offing packages or bundles of books/cds pertaining to one topic?  

example:  Sacred Marriage, Love and respect, and Personality plus coupled with the Marriage pack.  Put them all in a box and have one price for the whole bundle?

You could do the same with any of our books and cds.

I thought this made sense, what do you guys think?

• Adam & Teesa Rossman and Ammon Nelson like this

#34 noudjeff

noudjeff

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 07 March 2015 - 12:15 PM

How about pre-built trunks?  You could have different levels of commitment.  $500, $1000, $1500..ect.

#35 Ammon Nelson

Ammon Nelson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • LocationWeber County, Utah

Posted 10 March 2015 - 11:50 AM

Has anyone thought about offing packages or bundles of books/cds pertaining to one topic?  

example:  Sacred Marriage, Love and respect, and Personality plus coupled with the Marriage pack.  Put them all in a box and have one price for the whole bundle?

You could do the same with any of our books and cds.

I thought this made sense, what do you guys think?

I think the idea is that you could make these bundles yourself to retail.

"The first step in any effective application of knowledge is getting the knowledge. The first step in changing the world is to first transform oneself. Always. If what you read isn't transforming you in a positive way, it has no value - to anyone. Pick better books, a better venue for learning, a better set of mentors.  Invest the time to give yourself a real leadership education, one in which you are not just a passenger but one of the people driving the wagon. Actively pursue excellence."

-Oliver DeMille and Brad Bolon

#36 NathanWard

NathanWard

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 04:36 AM

Hi all! Thank you so much for allbthat you do CB and the leadership team! All the support materials, innovations, and products have been excellent.

I have an idea that I hope will make it into future projects list on "Marriage community groups." This idea is very similar to the MFC set-up. I would love to see LIFE put together a series of topics concerning success in marraige which would involve video teaching with supplemental discussion questions that the discussion group can engage in. The topics can include "Communication &teamwork," "Edification- Power of Words,"Financial Matrix,"Love Balance Act - in deed & in word," and many more. These were hust ideas off the cuff.

However I see couples who are married, engaged, etc. coming together for this training in a non-threatening environment all seeking to grow. The goal of offerring some great foundational tools to support a flourishing relationship and marraige!

What do you think?

- Nathan Ward
"Team Rhino." "CHARGE!"

P.S. I cant wait to see you C.B. in Harrisburg, PA this Friday Night for Leadership!
  • SarahLHaddon likes this

#37 Dfrank1

Dfrank1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationWillow Spring, NC

Posted 25 March 2015 - 06:53 PM

When I tried to enroll a new member as a starter with FFP, why doesn't it order the FFP automatically rather than having to go in later and enter it.
One step would be helpful...if I am doing it wrong, I apologize.
Also, I enrolled an amateur which the first option is Rascal Radio automatically.
They wanted the book/cd on Life a subscription.
A drop down box with a list of options like on the app would be nice

I love the Rascal Subscription for amateur signups.
Why is it not combined with a book like the Life and LLC subscriptions.

Again I apologize if these options are already available.
Thanks,
Duane

#38 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 01:40 PM

When I tried to enroll a new member as a starter with FFP, why doesn't it order the FFP automatically rather than having to go in later and enter it.
One step would be helpful...if I am doing it wrong, I apologize.
Also, I enrolled an amateur which the first option is Rascal Radio automatically.
They wanted the book/cd on Life a subscription.
A drop down box with a list of options like on the app would be nice

I love the Rascal Subscription for amateur signups.
Why is it not combined with a book like the Life and LLC subscriptions.

Again I apologize if these options are already available.
Thanks,
Duane

These options are not available as of yet because we are simply in a "test" mode of having these three signup options.  We didn't want to wait to initiate being able to sign people up with these three options until we could get all the programming you mention done, so we just went ahead and put it out there knowing you guys would be able to do it manually in the meantime.

We only have a limited number of elves at the shop, and they are working on some huge IT initiatives, so therefore the delay.

CB

• sscolvin, Ammon Nelson and mary haislip like this

#39 John & Iantha

John & Iantha

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 03:43 PM

Any time throughout the weekend you should be able to give it to one of the Life Support staff and they can get it to me

thx

CB

Hi Chris:

I was wondering if you got a chance to look over the product sample I gave to Terri at the Major.

I have been waiting on pins and needles to see what you thought of it but didn't want to bother you as I know you are very busy!

Iantha Jinks

#40 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 11:03 AM

Hi Chris:

I was wondering if you got a chance to look over the product sample I gave to Terri at the Major.

I have been waiting on pins and needles to see what you thought of it but didn't want to bother you as I know you are very busy!

Iantha Jinks

It's in the hands of our product development department.  We all love the idea, and the only snag is whether or not to tie such an idea to a specific year's calendar dates, or just make it generic.

CB

• John & Iantha and trevor.kehoe like this

#41 John & Iantha

John & Iantha

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 09:46 PM

Excellent I am glad you like my idea, I was thinking it would work better as a generic or perpetual calendar, that is why my sample product showed Jan 1, 2, 3... 31 but no Sunday, Monday... Saturday! Feel free to message if you have any additional questions! I am looking forward to working on this project!
Iantha Jinks
  • mistydawn128 likes this

#42 Donna

Donna

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationDecatur, IL

Posted 23 September 2015 - 01:15 PM

Hi, Chris and Rob! Thanks for all you do. I know ideas from this forum can keep you busy. I want to suggest a better search function on the LIFE website. I recently wanted to order several book titles for a book display table at a church retreat. I knew we had some of the titles and typed them into the search only to be told that nothing was found. Then I tried a subject search and found them. I think that the key word system is being applied inconsistently. If I searched "Bible" I got a different list than "biblical" and I have more examples. I even tried searching by author and that didn't always help. It took a lot of time to find the 12 titles I wanted. Thanks for looking into this.
Donna Adcock<p>He who has the Son has life...

#43 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 07:12 PM

Donna,

We are currently in the process of redesigning the entire shopping cart and the search functionality will be definitely addressed.

Thank you for your feedback and have a great day.

Martin

• trevor.kehoe likes this

#44 roykronvall

roykronvall

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationBrigham City, Ut

Posted 13 January 2016 - 09:52 PM

I will admit to not looking too close due to time so if this is a repeat I apologize.  Has it been considered or is it in the works to have the Textbook available in digital format?

• Marc Page likes this

#45 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 03:03 PM

I will admit to not looking too close due to time so if this is a repeat I apologize.  Has it been considered or is it in the works to have the Textbook available in digital format?

We have had a few requests for that, and yes, it is on the list, but it will not likely be until late spring, if I had to guess based upon our current workload.

thx

CB

• Marc Page and lishi like this

#46 AJ & Emily Smith

AJ & Emily Smith

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 03 March 2016 - 10:04 PM

I have a suggestion. Since we use zoom so much in the business it has to do with a zoom comparability problem. Zoom has the option to share an iPad or iPhone screen to all participants. So, we were holding a webinar of the Master Class for customers who bought the FFP and wanted to play it on our iPad over zoom to minimize cpu overload. It seems however that the videos are not compatible on the website or the app to go through that. Is this something that can be looked into?
  • Marc Page, Ammon Nelson and Jetrina like this

#47 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 21 March 2016 - 09:33 AM

I have a suggestion. Since we use zoom so much in the business it has to do with a zoom comparability problem. Zoom has the option to share an iPad or iPhone screen to all participants. So, we were holding a webinar of the Master Class for customers who bought the FFP and wanted to play it on our iPad over zoom to minimize cpu overload. It seems however that the videos are not compatible on the website or the app to go through that. Is this something that can be looked into?

Lemmecheck!

CB

• Marc Page, Ammon Nelson and Jetrina like this

#48 Ammon Nelson

Ammon Nelson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • LocationWeber County, Utah

Posted 21 March 2016 - 02:53 PM

I'm seeing the same thing.

Thanks Chris and LIFE Support for looking into it.  You guys are amazing!

"The first step in any effective application of knowledge is getting the knowledge. The first step in changing the world is to first transform oneself. Always. If what you read isn't transforming you in a positive way, it has no value - to anyone. Pick better books, a better venue for learning, a better set of mentors.  Invest the time to give yourself a real leadership education, one in which you are not just a passenger but one of the people driving the wagon. Actively pursue excellence."

-Oliver DeMille and Brad Bolon

#49 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 10:59 PM

There is an easy solution to the video sound. When you click "share screen" you have to check 2 boxes in lower left hand corner that say “ share computer sound “ and “Optimize for Full Screen Video Clips” Then the videos play perfectly! Zoom is the only video conferencing program that does this. 

Hope this helps. Have a great day,

Martin

• Kurt Sandborn and Marc Page like this

#50 Jetrina

Jetrina

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 08:03 AM

Is there a way to have the newest posts at the top of the forum stream instead of the bottom?

• DocNavyGuy likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Suggestions, new ideas, flip chart, showing the plan, tools, products, information, improvements, Exciting, changes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users