#1 CJ Calvert

CJ Calvert

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario, Canada

Posted 30 December 2014 - 10:55 PM

Down to the last 24 hours of the year, so I thought I'd get the ball rolling on this topic.  What are your personal and professional goals in 2015?  As my mentor Tim Marks says, "What needs to change about yourself, and your business?

Top 6 things I RESOLVE to measurably improve in myself in 2015

1. Deepen my friendships

2. Soften my heart to care more about others

3. Increase my humility

4. 10x Activity and Focus

5. Emulate Christ

6. Develop more go-getters

...and my primary business goal for 2015:

CAB Senior Coordinator

What are your New Years Resolutions?  May 2015 be the greatest year of your LIFE!

• p&gzills, Jeanette Rogacion, fredSect and 1 other like this

Choose to live an exceptional LIFE!  Phillippians 4:8

#2 Kelli Sager

Kelli Sager

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 12:52 AM

Here we go for all to see !

1. Finish reading the bible . ( I am 6 months in to reading the bible in a year )

2. Continue working on being the best wife I can be !

3. Help the most people go Power Player than we've ever had with our experience with Life Leadership !

4. Cab qualified coordinator

5. Get more organized ! ( I have 0 melancholy or C type personality )

And on a personal note....

6. Start the process of having a baby .( It's more complicated than it sounds ) 

• Adam & Teesa Rossman likes this

#3 Jeanette Rogacion

Jeanette Rogacion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 02 January 2015 - 05:08 PM

Sharing with you an excerpt from Chris Brady’ s blog – "New Year’s Revolution ":

To truly make a difference, one must become different. For that to occur, one must have strength of character. Paradoxically, the best way to accomplish this isn't to focus upon one's self, stumbling through life in a pathetic stupor of self-awareness, but to focus upon one's purpose and calling. Such a focus is what gives the power to improve one's self over the long range. With eyes fixed on that horizon, self-improvement and lasting change will be automatic. 

So don't make a resolution this year. That is what the herd is doing. And you know what happens to herds? They get slaughtered. Rather, start a revolution in your life by summoning the strength of character to always be listening, learning, and living the life you've been called to. Work on yourself consistently by focusing on your contribution and calling, and you just might find that the world will follow.

So don't make a resolution this year, instead, start a Revolution ! Happy New Year!

• Tina.Abernathy and graceatkin like this

#4 Adam & Teesa Rossman

Adam & Teesa Rossman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationRockford, IL

Posted 06 January 2015 - 12:45 AM

Two of my goals for this year are to read something out of The Bible everyday & to do some form of exercise everyday. I'm trying to create the habits without over committing myself to huge goals in either category.

On the business side of things - we have a goal to take our kids on a Disney Cruise when we achieve a certain accomplishment in the business.image.jpg
  • Adam & Teesa Rossman, Kelli Sager and CJ Calvert like this

#5 CJ Calvert

CJ Calvert

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 12:57 AM

Thanks Jean for sharing that post.  I absolutely agree that our purpose needs greater attention.  On that note, my purpose is to inspire over 10,000 people to live a life of excellence and passionately pursue their goals and dreams, and specifically help over 100 families achieve financial freedom!  That purpose gives me the power to improve myself in the areas that I shared above.  

So gang, what's your PURPOSE and how will it drive you to improve yourself in 2015?

• Adam & Teesa Rossman and Jeanette Rogacion like this

#6 CJ Calvert

CJ Calvert

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 12:29 PM

Two of my goals for this year are to read something out of The Bible everyday & to do some form of exercise everyday. I'm trying to create the habits without over committing myself to huge goals in either category.

On the business side of things - we have a goal to take our kids on a Disney Cruise when we achieve a certain accomplishment in the business.attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Fantastic goals, Adam.  You can absolutely do it!

• Adam & Teesa Rossman likes this

#7 Adam & Teesa Rossman

Adam & Teesa Rossman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationRockford, IL

Posted 07 January 2015 - 01:07 AM

Thanks Jean for sharing that post.  I absolutely agree that our purpose needs greater attention.  On that note, my purpose is to inspire over 10,000 people to live a life of excellence and passionately pursue their goals and dreams, and specifically help over 100 families achieve financial freedom!  That purpose gives me the power to improve myself in the areas that I shared above.  

So gang, what's your PURPOSE and how will it drive you to improve yourself in 2015?

Our purpose is to restore the family dynamic in our world. I thought that would be through my own ministry, but God showed me that Life Leadership gives me all the tools I need to be able to make that impact in the world.
  • Adam & Teesa Rossman and CJ Calvert like this

#8 danielbreslin

danielbreslin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 05:22 AM

Especially during New Year we used to take many resolution to do something better in the upcoming year. But due to lack of confidence and dedication we are unable to maintain or keep that resolution alive. I am completely addicted towards smoking and in this year I used to keep a resolution on to quit smoking; still I stick on my promise; but due to lack of confidence sometime I divert from the path.

• mistydawn128 likes this

#9 Marc Page

Marc Page

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • LocationPflugerville, TX

Posted 29 April 2015 - 07:32 PM

Especially during New Year we used to take many resolution to do something better in the upcoming year. But due to lack of confidence and dedication we are unable to maintain or keep that resolution alive. I am completely addicted towards smoking and in this year I used to keep a resolution on to quit smoking; still I stick on my promise; but due to lack of confidence sometime I divert from the path.

Daniel,

Way to go setting a resolution to quit smoking and improve your health! Don't let setbacks keep you from quitting. We all have moments of weakness. The key is to resolve again as soon as possible to quit. Remember it took you quite a while to start the habit of smoking and it will take a while to replace it with healthier habits.

You can do it! Find someone(s) you can be accountable to. People you respect, look up to and value their opinion. Let them know daily how you are doing.

The incredible LIFE you are going to have will be worth the years added on by improving your health.

πŸŒ΄πŸ’βœοΈπŸ“±πŸ“€πŸ“… ♻️πŸ‘₯ πŸ“–πŸ’ΏπŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦ πŸ’΅

#10 danielbreslin

danielbreslin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 February 2016 - 01:30 AM

In case of any new changes in our life we used to take some good resolution that we never ever break. Most probably New Year is the perfect time to start such kind of things; we used to take resolution to reduce our negative attitude and habits, skip bad habits and many others. But in reality approximately 8 out of 10 people are unable to stick in their resolutions. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users