Photo

Poll: What Is Your Favorite Life Leadership Subscription?

subscriptions LLR AGO LIFE edge freedom financial fitness rascal radio

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Poll: POLL:What Is Your Favorite LIFE Leadership Subscription? (66 member(s) have cast votes)

What Is Your Favorite LIFE Leadership Subscription?

1. LLR (23 votes [34.85%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 34.85%

2. LIFE (8 votes [12.12%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 12.12%

3. AGO (8 votes [12.12%] - View)

4. Edge (6 votes [9.09%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 9.09%

5. Freedom (11 votes [16.67%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

6. Financial Fitness (2 votes [3.03%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 3.03%

7. Rascal Radio (8 votes [12.12%] - View)

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Charles Hysen

Charles Hysen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationHolland, mi

Posted 06 February 2014 - 09:05 PM

I know all the subscriptions are fantastic, but what subscription is your favorite?

• Marty Hysen, Dora Hysen, BlaineTrain and 2 others like this

#2 Wade Hamblin

Wade Hamblin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationPeterborough, ON Canada

Posted 07 February 2014 - 10:15 AM

Your right, they all have a fantastic place and information. However, if I must choose one, I would only be able to pick that one from thinking of the first set of CDs I put in when they show up at my door step. I always listen to the Edge CD first for some reason. :)
  • Charles Hysen, ValerieLorna and BlaineTrain like this

#3 CJ Calvert

CJ Calvert

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario, Canada

Posted 07 February 2014 - 01:15 PM

Great poll, Charles! Thanks for thinking of it and setting it up. LLR for me.
  • Charles Hysen and BlaineTrain like this

Choose to live an exceptional LIFE!  Phillippians 4:8

#4 Charles Hysen

Charles Hysen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationHolland, mi

Posted 07 February 2014 - 03:51 PM

Great poll, Charles! Thanks for thinking of it amd setting it up. LLR for me.

Thanks CJ. The LLR subscription is one of my favorites Great choice.   :)

• Marty Hysen and BlaineTrain like this

#5 Neal Ruffner

Neal Ruffner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationGrand Blanc, MI

Posted 09 February 2014 - 03:55 PM

AGO is the first one we always put in the CD player when they all show up. Such a great foundation for life!!

EDGE is nearly always the second CD we listen to, love success boiled down to its basics!

• Charles Hysen likes this

Neal Ruffner

Liberators

LT-IT

#6 Charles Hysen

Charles Hysen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationHolland, mi

Posted 09 February 2014 - 07:10 PM

AGO is the first one we always put in the CD player when they all show up. Such a great foundation for life!!

EDGE is nearly always the second CD we listen to, love success boiled down to its basics!

AGO and EDGE are both great subscriptions in their own ways.   :)

• Marty Hysen and BlaineTrain like this

#7 Sonya Withrow

Sonya Withrow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 14 February 2014 - 04:43 AM

The Edge is my favorite only because I wish I had this information 30 years ago.  Our younger generation is our future and my kids are learning what I didn't have the opportunity to learn.  I also donate an extra copy to our Youth Church Group!  Small way to give back to my community and have some influence on encouraging our younger generation that it is ok to think differently, dream, and understand their self-worth and importance they have on making a difference!

My personal best.  I am blessed.

Sonya Withrow

Make Life Better Today

timpwithrow@gmail.com

@ibeeliving

inspiredbyorrinthumbnail-e1392373034768.

#8 Josephp

Josephp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationGrand Bend Ontario Canada

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:43 PM

Its really hard to just pick out one for the Life is as amazing as the LLR but the Edge cds for our up and coming leaders are the best thing I have listened to in a long time. Wish we had stuff like that to influence us when we were kids for I see a lot of amazing up and coming leaders in the children of our groups. That and the financial fitness pack that needs to be taught to our children in school before they head off to University or College for who is teaching them right now. Certainly not todays society the banks for we are not ( Your richer than you think) as one of our banks put it problem is to many have bought that hook line and sinker. No its time to educate the masses with life saving information for that is what these subscriptions have.

#9 ValerieLorna

ValerieLorna

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 08:22 AM

Though I'm a fan of all... I'm going to have to go with Rascal Radio. I love it's convenience! It's always playing from my phone or iPad anywhere I go! :) + Then I get to listen to CDs from many categories.

#10 Charles Hysen

Charles Hysen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationHolland, mi

Posted 16 February 2014 - 03:36 PM

Though I'm a fan of all... I'm going to have to go with Rascal Radio. I love it's convenience! It's always playing from my phone or iPad anywhere I go! :) + Then I get to listen to CDs from many categories.

Rascal Radio is very convenient, you can listen to all the past subscription cd's wherever.  :)

• BlaineTrain likes this

#11 Coloneldad

Coloneldad

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationNorthern Utah

Posted 26 February 2014 - 09:09 PM

I can't exactly say which one as they are all so awesome for me.  I wait for them to arrive like a kids at the candy counter.  However if I must, probably the LLR speaks to me most as I'm Choleric.   :rolleyes:

• BlaineTrain likes this

David

I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crises. The great point is to bring them them the real facts.

Abraham Lincoln

#12 AaronZgud

AaronZgud

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationOakville, Ontario

Posted 27 February 2014 - 01:42 AM

I Love Learning From the Freedom Series about the principles that made our countries great, and how it is important that we act these principals of freedom out in our lives!

• BlaineTrain and Warrenheiree like this

#13 Matthew Henderson

Matthew Henderson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 03:38 PM

I really enjoy listening to the AGO, Edge, and Freedom CDs. I need to get some more LIFE CDs in as well, but they are all so good! "Buried Treasure" by Chris Brady (Edge) is one of my most recent and it is awesome! "Today's the Day!"

• 1marcus.popejoy and BlaineTrain like this

#14 ChrisHogervorst

ChrisHogervorst

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationGuelph, ON

Posted 02 March 2014 - 04:37 PM

I REALLY like and most apply the LLR subscription. I have used the information from both the CDs and books in my LIFE business and full time job. I am a Building Consultant and am partially paid for performance. The material on confidence and personalities alone has been incredible for helping me with clients! When you have very successful business owners assembling the subscription I have now doubt that what I am learning is quality information.
  • Sharon.Lalor and BlaineTrain like this

#15 Brandonperry

Brandonperry

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 09:21 AM

Hard to say, every month is different. But AGO and Freedom stand to be my 2 favorite on a consistent basis
  • BlaineTrain likes this

#16 woodda

woodda

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 04:58 PM

I like them all, but the Freedom series always fires me up and makes me think!

• BlaineTrain likes this

#17 jnetjen

jnetjen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationStl Mo.

Posted 10 March 2014 - 12:50 PM

My favorite Life leadership subscription is hands down , Rascal Radio.

Rascal Radio , much like Pandora Radio can be streamed anywhere from an APP on your phone or on your laptop.

The versatility I appreciate most is the choice of subject matter, all 8 F's being available as well as the Life Training resource.

i personally take advantage of an earbud in one ear while doing necessary errands required daily.

Streaming it through any wireless audio or aux accessible equipment without the need to stop and switch out a cd.

Streaming it beside my head as I lay down at night and all the benefits of deliberate ingestion of information as the mind is the most absorbent.

The ability to "buy" any of the recordings your listening to, by clicking the "buy" button and adding it to the cart.

The ability to allow another individual to sample on the spot our Life changing information.

Although this is my favorite subscription choice, I do not feel it is a replacement for the tangible CD's that come monthly.

I still find great value in having a pack or a cd case to loan someone as well as the capability of uploading the MP3 of my favorites.

• BlaineTrain likes this

#18 Mike Gorski

Mike Gorski

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 11:57 AM

All the subscriptions are absolutely fantastic and it is hard to choose one.  But for me, the Freedom series is the best! I love learning about these principles.  I enjoy handing out those audios like a piece of gum because it's easy to start a conversation about politics.  I think it was in Brady's "Developing a Customer Base" when he says, "So, what do you think about the direction of our country?" Boom!   ;)

• BlaineTrain likes this

#19 Erwin Villanueva

Erwin Villanueva

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 03:32 PM

It seems lately LLR has been hitting it out of the park!  I can almost pick at least 1 CD in LLR that I intend to special order.  Elon Musk, The Happiness Advantage, The 21st Advantage to name a few (Chris Brady/Orrin Woodward/George Guzzardo).

• BlaineTrain likes this

#20 Jacklyn Geldart

Jacklyn Geldart

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 08:15 AM

I voted for Rascal Radio because I use it the most. I love having access to so many audios wherever I go without carrying extra stuff around. 

I agree with jnetjen that the radio does not replace the value of having the physical CDs. The information from the LIFE Subscription is my favourite because it is so versatile, there is something for everyone! 

• BlaineTrain likes this

#21 BlaineTrain

BlaineTrain

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationKenosha, WI

Posted 15 July 2015 - 02:49 PM

Rascal Radio because I can select speakers like Matt Mielke, Dr Doug Bookman and Greg Johnson among others. It's a great way to prepare for the upcoming Life Live event. Otherwise it would have to be All Grace Outreach because the corporate proceeds support the Great Commission. Make no mistake, the secret to our success lies in propagating Truth! Will be listening to a lot of George Guzzardo, Checkpoint Race, and Art of Promotion from now until August 8th! #StealthCIA  :ph34r:

#22 Adam & Teesa Rossman

Adam & Teesa Rossman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationRockford, IL

Posted 15 July 2015 - 11:13 PM

You can't go wrong with Rascal Radio!  For $50 (don't even have to pay for shipping) I can listen to tons and tons of different audios each month.  Not only that - but I can listen to them anywhere!  I think the reason that Rascal Radio has been so popular for customer sales is because of the amount of bang you get for your $

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: subscriptions, LLR, AGO, LIFE, edge, freedom, financial fitness, rascal radio

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users