• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 nataylor

nataylor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 05:59 PM

Has anyone else had problems with the e-mail.  I sent out an e-mail and my friend never got the e-mail.  It was a gmail account. Just curious to see if anyone else was experiencing this same issue.

Nathan Taylor

#2 Keith & Lynn Burns

Keith & Lynn Burns

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationGenoa City, WI

Posted 11 December 2014 - 09:43 AM

Nathan,

Your email that is attached to your LIFE Website must be a gmail account in order for it to work.  

Hope that helps,

Keith

#3 CJ Calvert

CJ Calvert

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario, Canada

Posted 11 December 2014 - 05:50 PM

I have had that problem sending through my yahoo account, but Tech support mentioned it might be the spam filter in yahoo. I would send a message directly to Life Support.

Choose to live an exceptional LIFE!  Phillippians 4:8

#4 Melanie Shiell

Melanie Shiell

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationSt. Mary's, Ontario

Posted 30 March 2015 - 03:32 PM

Any update on the branded e-mails not going through?  It would appear some are not going through at all and others are going to junk folders.  There seems to be an issue with hotmail accounts and now gmail as well.  Any advice would be appreciated.  Thanks

#5 Life Forum Admin

Life Forum Admin

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 89 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 01:18 PM

Any update on the branded e-mails not going through?  It would appear some are not going through at all and others are going to junk folders.  There seems to be an issue with hotmail accounts and now gmail as well.  Any advice would be appreciated.  Thanks

Here is some info from LIFE Support...

Branded emails sent to a gmail account are going to the recipient's spam folder. If they check their spam folder, they should see the messages there. Branded emails sent to a hotmail account are being blocked completely. We are working with the major email providers to have them allow our emails to go through but unfortunately it is something beyond our control. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

• Marc Page and Ammon Nelson like this

#6 SuprStiehl

SuprStiehl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationLondon, Ontario

Posted 31 March 2015 - 02:39 PM

We've experienced this even when emailing corp clients. Ive started sending them to myself and forwarding from there. An extra step, however a higher success rate of being delivered.
  • Adam & Teesa Rossman and Ammon Nelson like this

#7 davidcassidy

davidcassidy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 10:53 PM

The problem appears to be spreading over the last 2 and a half weeks, both to recipients and my own gmail account.

Hotmail recipients never receive anything.  There are a lot of hotmail users out there unfortunately.

Gmail recipients, including the copies I always send to my gmail account, are either not being received at all, even by me at times, are being junked or spammed, sometimes 24 to 48 hours later.  Some gmail recipients receive nothing even when I receive a copy and we are on the phone together, testing it yet four times.  

Independent business email accounts were receiving branded emails 2 and a half weeks ago but then sometimes not.  Recently, they seem not to be.

I have had one instance where a yahoo recipient received their email in a timely manner while the copy also went directly to my own gmail inbox but this was 2 and half weeks ago when things were a bit better.

Could someone kindly explain the inconsistency and how this is being remedied?  It is concerning that Support is indicating in writing through email contact that the problem is being worked upon recently but it evidently worsens in terms of experience with the branded email option. 

It is becoming increasingly challenging to know what to tell people, how to meet goals or how to promote becoming a LT subscriber most unfortunately.

Thank you for all you do for us as I am not trying to detract from all the positive aspects of the site.

#8 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 11:05 AM

The problem appears to be spreading over the last 2 and a half weeks, both to recipients and my own gmail account.

Hotmail recipients never receive anything.  There are a lot of hotmail users out there unfortunately.

Gmail recipients, including the copies I always send to my gmail account, are either not being received at all, even by me at times, are being junked or spammed, sometimes 24 to 48 hours later.  Some gmail recipients receive nothing even when I receive a copy and we are on the phone together, testing it yet four times.  

Independent business email accounts were receiving branded emails 2 and a half weeks ago but then sometimes not.  Recently, they seem not to be.

I have had one instance where a yahoo recipient received their email in a timely manner while the copy also went directly to my own gmail inbox but this was 2 and half weeks ago when things were a bit better.

Could someone kindly explain the inconsistency and how this is being remedied?  It is concerning that Support is indicating in writing through email contact that the problem is being worked upon recently but it evidently worsens in terms of experience with the branded email option. 

It is becoming increasingly challenging to know what to tell people, how to meet goals or how to promote becoming a LT subscriber most unfortunately.

Thank you for all you do for us as I am not trying to detract from all the positive aspects of the site.

we are aware of the problem and are taking steps to fix.  Thanks for your patience.

CB

• Marc Page and Ammon Nelson like this

#9 Karl Brinkhoff

Karl Brinkhoff

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationCleveland,Ohio

Posted 02 April 2015 - 10:28 PM

Since LLR Corp price went up to $65.00/month per employee  on April 1st, I noticed that the LLR corp flyer pdf link is still priced at $50.00/month per employee. Is a correction/update in the works? Estimated time?

I was going to send out some branded emails tonight but want to wait until the price is correctly reflected.

Thanks,

Karl

• Adam & Teesa Rossman likes this

#10 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 08:27 AM

Since LLR Corp price went up to $65.00/month per employee  on April 1st, I noticed that the LLR corp flyer pdf link is still priced at $50.00/month per employee. Is a correction/update in the works? Estimated time?

I was going to send out some branded emails tonight but want to wait until the price is correctly reflected.

Thanks,

Karl

Should have already been done.  Let me check what the holdup is.

CB

• Adam & Teesa Rossman, Marc Page and Ammon Nelson like this

#11 AJ & Emily Smith

AJ & Emily Smith

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 02:40 PM

I just thought of a great idea that should be an easy addition to making branded emails a little smoother.  At the top there are  the steps of the branded email listed.  It would be awesome if I was at the end of the email process or really anywhere and I was able to click on one of those and it would take me to that step instead of having to click go back multiple times.  Does that make sense?

Attached Images

• Screenshot 2015-04-09 12.31.42.png

• Adam & Teesa Rossman, SuprStiehl and DocNavyGuy like this

#12 DocNavyGuy

DocNavyGuy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 11:37 AM

I just thought of a great idea that should be an easy addition to making branded emails a little smoother.  At the top there are  the steps of the branded email listed.  It would be awesome if I was at the end of the email process or really anywhere and I was able to click on one of those and it would take me to that step instead of having to click go back multiple times.  Does that make sense?

Hi! This is a great idea! Has there been any movement on this suggestion?

I did notice that we can [Back] our way thru the process, but having instant access to the link would be excellent!

The System works, when we work the System

#13 DocNavyGuy

DocNavyGuy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 11:54 AM

**New Question**

I noticed when I send out a Branded Email, the email received is "From: information@lifeleadership.com".  So unless I remember to tell someone to look for an email from "information@lifeleadership.com", the recipient doesn't realize what it is.  They are looking for an email from my own email address (Custom Email or personal).  Was this designed on purpose to discourage people from blast emailing people?  

I notice that in the "Review & Send" area of the Branded Email, the "From" email listed is my personal email.  Is there a way to update this with the new "Custom Email" feature and actually make it appear as if the email came from my Custom Email or personal email?

Thanks for your attention!

The System works, when we work the System

#14 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 11:40 PM

Thank you everyone for all the suggestions. As you can see Branded Email is the last section of the website that still needs to be updated.

We are re-designing the Branded Email from ground up so stay tuned for the new and completely overhauled Branded Email system.

Have a great day.

Martin

• Ammon Nelson, Jetrina and DocNavyGuy like this

#15 DWRascalROKofKaizen

DWRascalROKofKaizen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • LocationLand o' Buckeyes

Posted 31 December 2015 - 09:24 PM

What *ISN'T* being redesigned from the ground up is the best Q to ask. ;-). ;-). Martin is an IT wizard!

-SJ
Rok of Kaizen
twitter.com/RkKaizenSbsL

Four CORE missions:
Spread prosperity

#16 Jeff&Becky

Jeff&Becky

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 09:12 AM

Thank you, Martin, for all the work you are doing in the branded email feature. I see in a couple of the forums that you and Chris Brady both say that this feature is getting IT attention.

I am wondering if there is an easy fix for my "font problem". I find when I copy and paste product descriptions into an email, it messes up the font. Even when I go back and block all the text to change it to one font type, it does not change. Also, I have to make sure that I do not enlarge the font because any hotlinks embedded in my email stay their font size, which looks pretty goofy. I use a Chrome browser.

I am wondering if there is a work-around I can do to fix this problem?

Becky

#17 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 06 March 2016 - 09:09 PM

Becky,

We are in the development phase of Branded Email re-design. I am certain that you will all love the new features.

Meanwhile, try to paste your text as a "Plain Text". You can be certain that you are pasting a plain text if you paste it first into notepad, and then copy it out of notepad and paste it to branded email.

Hope this helps. Thanks and have a great day.

Martin

• DocNavyGuy likes this

#18 Adam & Teesa Rossman

Adam & Teesa Rossman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationRockford, IL

Posted 06 June 2016 - 12:59 PM

I like to use the branded emails to share track and save with my friends and family, however the link to the track and save video, is the older, less professional looking video.  Would it be possible to have that link to the newer video?  Thanks a ton!

#19 martin.spusta

martin.spusta

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 28 June 2016 - 04:16 PM

Adam,

The link has been updated. We are also in a process of redesigning the entire Branded Email feature, so stay tuned for more updates in the upcoming weeks.

Have a great day,

Martin

• Marc Page and DocNavyGuy like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users