#1 Clint.Fix

Clint.Fix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationColorado Springs, CO

Posted 06 February 2014 - 11:36 AM

What's your favorite Freedom subscription CD so far?

What awesome stories do you have from getting this information into others' hands?

I'll get the ball rolling. It's very difficult to pick my favorite CD so far, but one that I keep listening to over and over is Patrick Henry: Freedom Patriot from Orrin Woodward. It came down in the October Freedom subscription. I love learning about the founding fathers and how they thought, especially Patrick Henry since he, "Led the field" when it came to the revolution. It's sad that he gets so little mention these days, because he probably understood freedom and natural law better than just about any other founding father.

• Steve K, Neal Ruffner, John Feldhouse and 1 other like this

#2 Charles Hysen

Charles Hysen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationHolland, mi

Posted 06 February 2014 - 01:44 PM

All of them are so information packed and eye opening to the truth but one of my favorites is Three Bubbles.

• Neal Ruffner, Kyle Starr, Marty Hysen and 1 other like this

#3 Evan G

Evan G

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario

Posted 06 February 2014 - 07:56 PM

I really liked Freedoms Best Chance by Chris Brady.

• Neal Ruffner and christinegon like this

#4 Steve K

Steve K

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationWashington, MO

Posted 07 February 2014 - 03:48 AM

I'm with Clint on this one - Patrick Henry: Freedom Patriot by Orrin Woodward. I have several of these for "must listen" anytime someone talks about the issue of freedom in America today!

• Neal Ruffner, Kyle Herminath and Rich Dudek like this

It's a great day to be in LIFE!

#5 Neal Ruffner

Neal Ruffner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationGrand Blanc, MI

Posted 07 February 2014 - 10:48 AM

I love the Leadershift Pack! Not only is the book in there, but the 2 cd set of Orrin and Oliver. It is a great sample product to hand out to people or a great product to sell to people who are concerned about America's freedoms. 

And not to mention, every Freedom CD that has come out thus far has been amazing! Especially Brady's Freedom 3 - Freedom's Best Chance, I love how he goes into the stats and details of the reality of what is going on financially with our collegiate system.

• Rich Dudek likes this

Neal Ruffner

Liberators

LT-IT

#6 sean.thomas

sean.thomas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 07 February 2014 - 02:32 PM

So far im going with Orrin's Leadershift & The Power Pendulum.  Trust me. They get better and better each month, but I actually did a talk on this specific cd in Southern Indiana.  Orrin does a great job giving the audience a 4000 year old history lesson explained how empires were launched and how the fell.  Very relative to what is happening to the U.S. and many other countries.  AO

#7 tjschneider

tjschneider

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 11:12 PM

Patrick Henry blew me away.... its inspiring to hear how a mans character can echo through time.... I personally think we together in LIFE are going to leave such a legacy!!!

• tammy.yousif and debydawn like this

#8 debydawn

debydawn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 06:32 PM

I agree with you TJ. You and Mindy are leaving quite a wake behind you on your leadership journey too. 

• G-A likes this

#9 John Feldhouse

John Feldhouse

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 04:52 PM

3 Bubbles

So much history. It's funny how you hear something right when you need to, like when you are thinking about selling a house.

• Rich Dudek likes this

"Be curious, not judgmental."
              – Walt Whitman

#10 Rich Dudek

Rich Dudek

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 24 February 2014 - 06:14 PM

I know it didn't come down on the freedom series yet, Freedom Matters is still on my go to list!!! It gets me every time!!! 
Patric Henry is one of my favorites! I believe Andrew Jackson should come down on the freedom series!!! 

As far as solutions go I'm with Neil. The LeaderShift pack with Orrin and Oliver going through the FLD and SDS is a must for any liberty loving American! 

• Chris Murphy likes this

#11 DWRascalROKofKaizen

DWRascalROKofKaizen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • LocationLand o' Buckeyes

Posted 02 March 2014 - 02:08 PM

All 8 (thus far) have been A+ gold medal in their own unique ways, however, if I had to pick just one, I'd go with 'Freedom's Best Chance' by a whisker! Being that I've come to understand sensus plenior thinking, I know that topics are always interwoven together (synergistic): Therefore, having Chris Brady connect professional track schooling ( universities/colleges ), education (liber), freedom, history, leadership, & business did not surprise me; he's the ultimate self-directed learner, and I look forward to shaking his hand in Ohio at a future Life Live!

-SJ
Rok of Kaizen
twitter.com/RkKaizenSbsL

Four CORE missions:
Spread prosperity

#12 Adriano Troli

Adriano Troli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 03 March 2014 - 10:55 PM

One of my great friends, Lee Weishar, is probably the biggest fan of this series and I think i agree with him that the inaugural CD is one of the best explanations on freedom.  That being said, I really loved three bubbles, and I have Freedoms best chance qued up on my MP3 for the morning... so, I may have to change this again :P

Great series, and I look forward to it every month!

Adriano Troli

Kaizen Steadfast

If we're not up, We're getting up!

#13 rnpalacios

rnpalacios

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 05:49 PM

3 Bubbles.
I can't think of another cd that made me so incredibly mad but kept me laughing the entire time.

#14 Coloneldad

Coloneldad

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationNorthern Utah

Posted 17 March 2014 - 06:52 PM

I love Freedom Matters although it's not on the Freedom Series at this time.  Probably my top on the list is the Leadershift Constitutional Resolutions (part 1&2).  That is an awesome discussion and got me to think more about them and just how I might or might not agree with them. It also got me to think of a couple of my own concepts and proposals.

David

I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crises. The great point is to bring them them the real facts.

Abraham Lincoln

#15 DWRascalROKofKaizen

DWRascalROKofKaizen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • LocationLand o' Buckeyes

Posted 15 August 2014 - 11:23 PM

Greetings!!

Have to say that this message was unexpected ;) ... what were the reason(s) for this decision?

" .. the best possible products ... " - this series had some amazing talks! Fav was Freedom 11 by far, with Freedom 3 & 4 way up there, too.

With seeing Freedom F rotated into the Life Series = very logical, could all of the Freedom Series audios from 1 - 14 be made available in the shopping cart v. special order? That would be a great 'bridge' and allow more folks to experience what was recorded :)

Dear LIFE Leadership Community,

We hope this finds you all well. As many of you know, we are continually trying to streamline our efforts to ensure that we are providing the best possible products and services to our Members and Customers. For this reason, we would like to announce that we are discontinuing our Freedom Series as a stand-alone subscription, and the final subscription package will ship in August of 2014.

But rest assured that this does not mean that we will no longer produce any materials on the important subject of Freedom. We are Freedom lovers like you! Freedom is a vital component of life and, of course, still one of our 8 Fs. Therefore, future audios on the topic will be incorporated in our LIFE Series, which provides access to life-changing information in all of the key 8 F categories of life. And many of the past audios from the Freedom Series will still be available in the lifeleadership.com Shopping Center as well.

Please contact LIFE Support at lifesupport@lifeleadership.com if you have any questions or comments. We are always glad to hear your input!

Always striving for excellence,

LIFE Leadership
  • Marc Page likes this

-SJ
Rok of Kaizen
twitter.com/RkKaizenSbsL

Four CORE missions:
Spread prosperity

#16 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 03:37 PM

Greetings!!

Have to say that this message was unexpected ;) ... what were the reason(s) for this decision?

" .. the best possible products ... " - this series had some amazing talks! Fav was Freedom 11 by far, with Freedom 3 & 4 way up there, too.

With seeing Freedom F rotated into the Life Series = very logical, could all of the Freedom Series audios from 1 - 14 be made available in the shopping cart v. special order? That would be a great 'bridge' and allow more folks to experience what was recorded :)

Dear LIFE Leadership Community,

We hope this finds you all well. As many of you know, we are continually trying to streamline our efforts to ensure that we are providing the best possible products and services to our Members and Customers. For this reason, we would like to announce that we are discontinuing our Freedom Series as a stand-alone subscription, and the final subscription package will ship in August of 2014.

But rest assured that this does not mean that we will no longer produce any materials on the important subject of Freedom. We are Freedom lovers like you! Freedom is a vital component of life and, of course, still one of our 8 Fs. Therefore, future audios on the topic will be incorporated in our LIFE Series, which provides access to life-changing information in all of the key 8 F categories of life. And many of the past audios from the Freedom Series will still be available in the lifeleadership.com Shopping Center as well.

Please contact LIFE Support at lifesupport@lifeleadership.com if you have any questions or comments. We are always glad to hear your input!

Always striving for excellence,

LIFE Leadership

Yes, all of the individual CDs that have come down through this subscription will be made available on the shopping cart.

We will still be producing a lot of Freedom material (which will find their way into the LIFE subscription pack), they just won't be available in a stand alone, monthly subscription of their own, that's all.

CB

• Radine!, sscolvin and DWRascalROKofKaizen like this

#17 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 09:11 AM

UPDATE:

Hey Gang:

Here's what's going on with this.

As Orrin explained elsewhere in this forum, the tyranny of a monthly deadline is the culprit.

Running one of the largest organizations of this type in the world is a mighty feat in and of itself, but then when you throw in the fact that Orrin himself also had to carry most of the load of creating the content for the series at the same time, you can understand his concern with being able to continually churn out world class Freedom talks unendingly.

Rest assured, we WILL continue to produce new Freedom material, but it will simply be released as part of the regular LIFE subscription product.

AND: ANNOUNCEMENT: In January we are going to bring the Freedom Series subscription back, but it will be restructured at that point to be a 12 month subscription like the Financial Fitness subscription.  In other words, there will be 12 CDs that a subscribing customer will receive over the course of 12 months.  These will all be CDs that have already come down through the current Freedom subscription, so it won't be intended for those of you who have been subscribing all along.  Instead, it is for your customers and future customers who you have and will attract through the Freedom series.

I hope that hits you as good news!

CB

• sscolvin, James Kozak, Neal Ruffner and 4 others like this

#18 Brandonperry

Brandonperry

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 09:27 AM

That is fantastic new Chris! Thanks for the update!

#19 Meliza

Meliza

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 05:47 PM

Yes that is great news Chris! 

#20 Neal Ruffner

Neal Ruffner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationGrand Blanc, MI

Posted 11 September 2014 - 10:51 AM

Awesome news Chris! It is a great little subscription to retail to customers! Lots of amazing information has come through it and I'm glad they will send them out to new peps!

Neal Ruffner

Liberators

LT-IT

#21 Scott.Farnell

Scott.Farnell

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationFenton, MI

Posted 13 September 2014 - 01:42 PM

I love the 12 month subscription idea.  

#22 jmgobeli

jmgobeli

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 02:24 PM

Freedom Isn't Free by Bob McEwen and The Founders and the Five Laws of Decline by Orrin Woodward & Oliver DeMille. 

The reading of the 4th stanza of the Star Spangled Banner in the Freedom Isn't Free CD was inspiring and well worth listening to over and over again.  

• Marc Page and BlaineTrain like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: freedom

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users