#1 csjkscs

csjkscs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 27 October 2014 - 01:36 PM

Chris,

Are there plans for making LIFE Line available to those of us with Windows phones?

• Karen.Oasen and prelveprobe like this

Love, Shayna

28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Matthew 11:28-39 

jesus-christ-1138511-thumbnail.jpg

#2 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 08:30 PM

Chris,

Are there plans for making LIFE Line available to those of us with Windows phones?

Please look in the topic about Life Line where I answer that question in detail.

CB

#3 Shelley

Shelley

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 12:52 PM

HELP please!! Life Line is such an important tool and I really need to be able to use this. I have not been able to send any messages. I have updated the app and every time I try to send a message it closes down. What do I do to fix this or is it something that still need to be worked on for android phones?

#4 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 03:46 PM

HELP please!! Life Line is such an important tool and I really need to be able to use this. I have not been able to send any messages. I have updated the app and every time I try to send a message it closes down. What do I do to fix this or is it something that still need to be worked on for android phones?

Please contact customer support so they can work through your exact situation, phone type, etc. etc.

CB

#5 Mark.Stamps

Mark.Stamps

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 03:54 PM

I notice that the LIFE line message will stop playing if my iPhone locks or I leave the app. Is that something that could change? I think that's considered multi tasking or 'running in the background' or something. Anyways, rascal radio is great in that respect and I'd love to have that functionality with LIFE line.

Thanks!!
Mark
  • Jon.DeLange likes this

#6 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 10:05 AM

I notice that the LIFE line message will stop playing if my iPhone locks or I leave the app. Is that something that could change? I think that's considered multi tasking or 'running in the background' or something. Anyways, rascal radio is great in that respect and I'd love to have that functionality with LIFE line.

Thanks!!
Mark

Yes, we can and should and will do that!

CB

• sscolvin, ejbrodberg74, Adam & Teesa Rossman and 2 others like this

#7 gregorye

gregorye

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 05:12 AM

I seem to be having an issue with my Life Line app. When I check it there appears to be a couple messages to listen to from my upline. When I click on that and it goes to the next scren to show the individual messages there is nothing there. Can anyone tell me why this is happening?

#8 ssaunders

ssaunders

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationWhites Lake, Nova Scotia

Posted 16 January 2015 - 10:54 AM

Hi Chris,

I love the LIFE LINE and it's ability to keep us plugged-in and feeling connected into one another. I also often play a LIFE LINE for someone about a member getting out of debt or overcoming an obstacle for a prospect, as it shows that this is really what we are showing them. I often Archive messages that I love and that I feel would be great tools in building our business. The problem is there is no way of tagging that achieved message so as to find it easier and quicker. 

Can they build in an option where we can put a title or tag line onto an archived message so as to use it to be an incredible tool to build our business. I currently have 70 messages archived that I feel would be awesome and incredible third-party testimonies that i can play for prospect right there in the plan or follow through, but have no way to figure out at a glance which one is related to which topic. 

Thanks for your continuing leadership, support and insight!

Sandra Saunders

Kaizen Freedom Chasers

• Marc Page likes this

#9 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 04:53 PM

Hi Chris,

I love the LIFE LINE and it's ability to keep us plugged-in and feeling connected into one another. I also often play a LIFE LINE for someone about a member getting out of debt or overcoming an obstacle for a prospect, as it shows that this is really what we are showing them. I often Archive messages that I love and that I feel would be great tools in building our business. The problem is there is no way of tagging that achieved message so as to find it easier and quicker. 

Can they build in an option where we can put a title or tag line onto an archived message so as to use it to be an incredible tool to build our business. I currently have 70 messages archived that I feel would be awesome and incredible third-party testimonies that i can play for prospect right there in the plan or follow through, but have no way to figure out at a glance which one is related to which topic. 

Thanks for your continuing leadership, support and insight!

Sandra Saunders

Kaizen Freedom Chasers

It will be a little while, but this is in the plans for a future upgrade.

CB

• Adam & Teesa Rossman, DWRascalROKofKaizen, CJ Calvert and 2 others like this

#10 Mark.Stamps

Mark.Stamps

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 11:55 AM

I just realized that LIFE Line has been updated and runs in the background now. THANK YOU SO MUCH! In fact I'm listening to one as I write this :)

Thanks!
Mark Stamps
  • Adam & Teesa Rossman and Marc Page like this

#11 Tonya Hartmann

Tonya Hartmann

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 10:33 PM

When we first started using Life Line we were unable to send any messages at all. Apparently we blocked the app from having access to our microphone which prevented us the ability to record anything. The simple solution was to uninstall the app and reinstall and then ALLOW Life Line Access to your microphone. Hope that helps!

#12 DocNavyGuy

DocNavyGuy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 29 October 2015 - 09:17 AM

Not sure if this only affects me, but whenever I record my LifeLine's I almost have to yell into the mic.  When I play them back, I sound so quiet.  Is this a bug in the prgrm or am I just not using my phone correctly?  'blush'

The System works, when we work the System

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users