2 replies to this topic

#1 John Feldhouse

John Feldhouse

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 27 October 2014 - 01:08 PM

Kudos to Chris Brady, Mark Huber, Jordan Woodward, Steve Nicholls, Joe Anderson, Ryan & Kyle Seewald and Jesse VanSlyke plus the rest of the crew who produced this album.

It's really great and fresh sounding. Most people don't understand how hard it is to create inspirational music along with quotes so to be able to blend the tunes and quotes the way the creative team did is truly genius. This is a great update to the original Rascal Tunes and should be a must whenever you need to get pumped up with some positivity but have some beats behind it!

What a great addition to anyone's library or even a better Christmas stocking stuffer! 

Thanks again for continually making our products world-class, guys! And from the graphic designer in me: the packaging is miles better this time around!  ;)

• sscolvin, CJ Calvert, CathyRedden and 1 other like this

"Be curious, not judgmental."
              – Walt Whitman

#2 CJ Calvert

CJ Calvert

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario, Canada

Posted 14 November 2014 - 08:34 AM

John, sorry I missed this thread... I was about to start my own, wondering, "Why hasn't anyone been cheering about RT2?"

For starters, I concur with everything John is saying.  Great job to everyone involved.  Played this at full blast driving home late at night when the head bobs kick in and coffee isn't doing the trick.  Works like a charm.

My favorite track is Track #4, I Challenge You.  Love the music, and hearing my mentor Tim call it like it is always cuts through the fog.

Second favorite: Track #2, Let's Go for a Ride.  Very clever of the composer to cut in the sounds of starting up a motorcycle, and choosing a rock guitar style.

Third favorite: Track #5, Dreamer.  Inspirational music, and my son's ears perked up when Dan Hawkins told the story of his daughter being frustrated that her little friends got to go to Disney while Dan and Lisa focused on building their business, and now they'd traveled to Disney World four times in three years.

Great cd everyone!

• sscolvin, John Feldhouse and JimmyWrams like this

Choose to live an exceptional LIFE!  Phillippians 4:8

#3 Tom Hinds

Tom Hinds

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 03:10 PM

2, 5, 8, & 9!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: rascal, tunes, II, cd, music, inspiration

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users