5 replies to this topic

#1 John Feldhouse

John Feldhouse

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 03:36 PM

I don't know about you, but I'm so excited for the major! I really feel like I need this one more than any other time in my life, personally. Professional, I definitely need this.

Do we know who is going to be speaking at each venue? I know with having 3 simultaneously going on, it's a little bit of a logistical nightmare for the office and Life Coaches. There's nothing worse than edifying someone and pumping them up then realizing they are in California while you're in Wisconsin. Any hints are very welcome so I can make sure my foot isn't in my mouth when telling my new folks, "And you'll get to see Tim Marks live!" and he's really the host for another location.  :ph34r:

See y'all in MKE! See the rest of y'all in Cali/Canada! 

• Alfredomom likes this

"Be curious, not judgmental."
              – Walt Whitman

#2 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 04:30 PM

I don't know about you, but I'm so excited for the major! I really feel like I need this one more than any other time in my life, personally. Professional, I definitely need this.

Do we know who is going to be speaking at each venue? I know with having 3 simultaneously going on, it's a little bit of a logistical nightmare for the office and Life Coaches. There's nothing worse than edifying someone and pumping them up then realizing they are in California while you're in Wisconsin. Any hints are very welcome so I can make sure my foot isn't in my mouth when telling my new folks, "And you'll get to see Tim Marks live!" and he's really the host for another location.  :ph34r:

See y'all in MKE! See the rest of y'all in Cali/Canada! 

We have so much planned for this round of major conventions that you won't believe it!

For the most part, all the Life Coaches will be seen at all three locations, if even only by way of video from the other locations.  We have jumped through hoops to give the most variety and tons of great speakers!

CB

• sscolvin, craig81, John Feldhouse and 2 others like this

#3 CJ Calvert

CJ Calvert

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario, Canada

Posted 20 October 2014 - 04:42 PM

Thanks Chris!

And John, I hear ya brother... I am super jazzed as well!

• John Feldhouse likes this

Choose to live an exceptional LIFE!  Phillippians 4:8

#4 Coloneldad

Coloneldad

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationNorthern Utah

Posted 23 October 2014 - 07:23 PM

Hey, I'm so hyped for the Major I showed up a day early just so I can get rested and be at my prime for it. :D   Can't wait to see what new things they will be rolling out this time.  It also paid of because I enrolled someone on my way to the Major.   :)

• John Feldhouse likes this

David

I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crises. The great point is to bring them them the real facts.

Abraham Lincoln

#5 SuprStiehl

SuprStiehl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationLondon, Ontario

Posted 24 October 2014 - 02:18 PM

Hey, I'm so hyped for the Major I showed up a day early just so I can get rested and be at my prime for it. :D Can't wait to see what new things they will be rolling out this time. It also paid of because I enrolled someone on my way to the Major. :)

Well played Coloneldad! Way to make good use of your trip!

#6 Coloneldad

Coloneldad

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationNorthern Utah

Posted 26 October 2014 - 03:46 AM

What a great weekend.  I'm so tired after today's talks but I'm also so fired up.  Looking for the great finale tomorrow before heading home to apply what I've learned.

David

I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crises. The great point is to bring them them the real facts.

Abraham Lincoln

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: major, marketing system, system, milwaukee, canada, california, wisconsin, fun

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users