• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

#51 noudjeff

noudjeff

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 12:34 AM

Gotta be the Freedom subscription for me.  These CDs embody exactly what this country needs to get back on track.  

• Michael_Nicole, prelveprobe, zamirchik1984 and 2 others like this

#52 patduff

patduff

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationSaint-Jean-Port-Joli, Quebec, Canada

Posted 28 January 2014 - 09:47 AM

It's really hard to choose one in particular...

I can't imagine my LIFE without the CDs and the great books.

The 90 days Mental Fitness Challenge was an outstanding tool.

The Financial Fitness Pack is excellent.

The 10 packs are an awesome way to systematize the business.

LIFE is like a good wine, it become better with time.

• Charles Gopez and Ed Swingle like this

« Je veux vivre ma vie sans stress ni soucis.

Je ne désire pas être riche ou célèbre.

Je veux juste être HEUREUX ! »

#53 Tracey

Tracey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationSimcoe, Ontario

Posted 28 January 2014 - 10:15 AM

I enjoy all of the products available, the books, CDs, and subscriptions, but my favorite has to be the events.  LIFE library meetings on Tuesdays, and the LIVE seminars once a month. For me, these are times to recharge my energy-to be around positive people who are all striving to improve themselves, and to help change the lives of others. It is just not possible to be (or remain) negative in these environments, there is far too much positive energy! Thanks, LIFE!!

• Marc Page likes this

#54 nelsondh

nelsondh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationRockledge, FL

Posted 28 January 2014 - 10:18 AM

I love the TOP 50 pack. Each block of 10 cd's are awesome. They tell you the most by the best.  I put them on my laptop computer so I can take the leaders with me and train my brain.

#55 SGorton

SGorton

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationJackson, Michigan

Posted 28 January 2014 - 10:48 AM

I'm enjoying all the subscriptions and CD Packs availabe...I need help in every one of the 8F's! I believe my favorite product at the moment is Rascal Radio! It is the one I use the most. It gets me through my work week with positive information leading my way and my day. The Financial Fitness pack is definitely right up at the top of my list too!

Sonya Gorton

Team PORTHOS Musketeers

All for One ~ One for All

#56 MDBercier

MDBercier

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 28 January 2014 - 10:52 AM

I'm going to have to say that the Financial Fitness Pack is my favourite Life Leadership product.

The information that my family has applied by using this product has enabled us to pay off about $80,000 is consumer debt over the last couple of  years. It has made a huge difference on how we handle our money. I love the fact that we will be able to teach these principles to our son when he is old enough to start learning about money.

The biggest thing that I have taken out of this information is that delayed gratification is key and asking myself if what I'm about to buy is a need or a want, then decide on whether or not I buy something.

It is possible to become debt free if one applies the information from the Financial Fitness Pack.

I want to give a BIG thank you to all of the contributors of the Financial Fitness Pack.

Mike

• Marc Page likes this

#57 Marie-Claude Troli

Marie-Claude Troli

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 11:06 AM

My favorite products are the top 5 books + Five Love Languages.  Depending on the person, I've been able to relate to many people using those books. 

The Five love languages and Personality Plus make for great conversation with people and they are both books that can instantly help people in dealing with others.

Marie-Claude Troli

IWNUWGU

#58 Clint.Fix

Clint.Fix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationColorado Springs, CO

Posted 28 January 2014 - 11:26 AM

While it's very hard to pick, the Freedom Subscription and the LLR Subscription have become some of my favorites.

The Freedom CDs have been phenomenal. The talk Orrin did on Patrick Henry is powerful! Three Bubbles by Chris Brady is a CD that everyone needs to hear. Overall, the freedom subscription is incredible.

The LLR subscription just gets better every month. The December CDs blew me away. Chris Brady's talk on Sergio Marchionne is winning me some customers. Dan Hawkin's Encouraging Leadership in your Organization had me thinking of ways to get LIFE materials into my current workplace...in fact, the December pack is in the hands of a former Kansas congressman and current CEO of the company I work for. I'm sure that by the time he reviews the CDs in the December pack that there will be yet another company using LIFE's materials for leadership development. 

#59 Dave Ober

Dave Ober

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationCentral pa

Posted 28 January 2014 - 02:46 PM

Edge series! Listen to this 7 year old who is reading the edge book! Talk about giving your kids a competitive advantage in their world today! John Stites!

Attached Images

• image.jpg

#60 Dave Ober

Dave Ober

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationCentral pa

Posted 28 January 2014 - 05:50 PM

From Sean Stites! All I have to say is that my 7 year old son has started his own leadership blog at school because he has been inspired by the Edge book and cds, he enjoys reading and is starting to ask better questions an is starting to think through some of the answers. His friend Robert, also a big Edge fan, is already helping him think of ways to make it better and John just started it. THIS is the Lord's work!!!! Enough said! John Stites and Robert Speer

#61 therrien14

therrien14

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationOttawa, ON

Posted 29 January 2014 - 12:35 PM

I would have to say The Financial Fitness products.  Delay your Gratification is definitly my favorite cd from the pack! 

#62 DomenicaStratman

DomenicaStratman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 08:24 PM

My favorite LIFE product has to be the Financial Fitness Challenge. My husband and I went through the 30-Day challenge as soon as it was released. Within a year, with the knowledge gained from the challenge, new behaviors/disciplines around finances, and mentoring, we are now COMPLETELY debt free. No more car loans, credit card debt, or school loans. We are living on 75-80% of our income and look forward to living on only 10% and giving 90% away! I thank God everyday for the LIFE Leadership, our mentors, and our community. 

#63 Jon and Melissa Knisely

Jon and Melissa Knisely

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationWarsaw indiana

Posted 29 January 2014 - 11:03 PM

The Marriage pack was the first thing Chris and Carol sold us. It has to be my favorite because I genuinely believe it saved our marriage. Or at least exposed us to people who had saved their marriages, and provided us with a road map on how to get started. It really showed us how much we really loved each other. And since that was the case then there was no way we could quit. Thank you Millers

#64 Evan G

Evan G

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario

Posted 31 January 2014 - 09:10 PM

I've enjoyed many of the LIFE products. I really enjoyed the Life of Christ Pack. I really enjoy the AGO subscription CD's and books. I also found many of the LIFE published books like A Month of Italy, Confidence of a Champion, and 1913.

#65 gaut-team

gaut-team

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 11:50 PM

La serie freedom est excellent pour ouvrir notre esprit et comprend la signification de la liberte orrin et oliver sont vraiment excellent speaker ds se sujet

#66 Brandonperry

Brandonperry

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 01:56 PM

Hard to pick but currently I'm really loving The 10 Commandments pack. The information in that pack is blowing my mind. The book alone is worth the price.

#67 BRAVEHEARTJEFF

BRAVEHEARTJEFF

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationTEXAS

Posted 03 February 2014 - 07:56 PM

The "Monthly Subscription" packages are awesome!  My wife and I can't wait for the new CD's & Books to come in - like having Christmas/Birthday gifts every month. Each month is a constant reminder of how we need to practice "selflessness", as I can't wait to dig into them for the timely principles, and then pass them on to those who can benefit (everyone).  Need to stop and realize my wife can't wait to dig in for herself too!  

We are blessed to have this material in our LIFE, and we need to be a blessing to others -- so share!! :D

• Charles Gopez likes this

#68 TiffaniChapa

TiffaniChapa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 03 February 2014 - 10:53 PM

I love love love Magic of Thinking Big. It changed who I was going to become in life within 4 chapters of reading the book! That's life changing information and I'm so glad it is in the Top 5 books!

#69 ZenonBerg

ZenonBerg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationCalgary, AB

Posted 03 February 2014 - 10:57 PM

Oliver deMille's "The Technology of Genius" is probably my most dwelt upon product. It's something that's not really available anywhere else that I've seen....

• DWRascalROKofKaizen likes this

The true judge of a man's character is what he does when he knows no one is looking.

-Mark Twain

#70 Neal Ruffner

Neal Ruffner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationGrand Blanc, MI

Posted 05 February 2014 - 11:34 AM

Wow, tough question. I can boil it down to 2 product lines. For me the 2 easiest conversation starters with people is finances and the freedoms or lack of freedoms in our country.

Finances/FFP: It is very easy to start to talk to anyone about the Financial Fitness Pack and get people to invest $100 in their financial future.

Freedom: the Freedom series are great great CDS for handing out or retailing. Jim Martin has taught me the key question to ask people is, "Where do you see the direction of our country going?" We all know the answer to that question!! And what a great opportunity to let them know we have a way to turn that direction around.

Neal Ruffner

Liberators

LT-IT

#71 Bobbie Villanueva

Bobbie Villanueva

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationSan Mateo, CA

Posted 05 February 2014 - 11:53 AM

My first favorite, was maximize your finances. I was able to pay off my credit card, 1 - 2 months after going through the information. can't wait to start the new financial fitness. 

#72 sean.thomas

sean.thomas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:04 PM

The financial fitness pack is my favorite LIFE product because it helps me accomplish my dream of helping people with their finances.  The world we live in today is in a financial crisis and our LIFE info helps people not only figure out how to make more money but keep what they are already making.

#73 AageSmies

AageSmies

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 11:02 PM

Although there are no products that couldn't stand alone as simply amazing, my favorite is with out question the associations from house plans, to opens to seminars and without question the majors.  All the reading, listening and activity we do culminates in these environments and even if you missed a goal, you feel so awesome for anyone who hit theirs.  Having the privilege of speaking to different open locations and yet feeling welcome and wanted is such an incredible feeling combined with that moment you see someone's eyes light up b/c you see them capture a moment of their dream from something you said or a story from stage..

#74 xaviernorton

xaviernorton

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationLansing, MI

Posted 03 March 2014 - 11:15 AM

My favorite life product is rascal radio. Now with the updated life training radio it is like turbo speed!

#75 tjschneider

tjschneider

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 06:50 PM

"The LIFE of Christ" was an eye opener for me.....

The Cd that was given to me in the beginning that really gripped me was Change - By Orrin Woodward and then I got my hands on the "Leading your way to a better Life" and I was hooked!!!  

#76 roy.hamilton

roy.hamilton

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 11:27 AM

Today we loaned "Letters to Lindsay" by Terri Brady to our Orthopedic doctor.  Her oldest son, 8, is mentally delayed and they just started home schooling. Terri's book will be such a blessing to Laura in her faith, her compassion, the excellent support in the pros and cons of home schooling.  I am thrilled we are able to provide such superb information.

#77 Anita Vaughn

Anita Vaughn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationGraham, Texas

Posted 30 March 2014 - 11:29 PM

So far my favorite is the Launching a Leadership Revolution.  I'm still in the beginning stages and have to get my hands on everything. I am going through the Financial Fitness Pack. I'm so happy I got my hands on that. I'm hoping I can help people with this product.

#78 Tom&Ronda

Tom&Ronda

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 21 April 2014 - 10:34 PM

When you have available to you the amount of world class life changing information that this business has to offer it is hard to pinpoint just one. We would have to say the "top 5 books" are not only fantastic reading but essential tools for personal growth and learning the principles needed to have success in the LIFE LEADERSHIP business. Read On!!

• Radine! likes this

#79 Charles Gopez

Charles Gopez

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 03:28 PM

Choosing only ONE LIFE product is like choosing between your own children (sigh...chuckle).

As a graduate with a Bachelor's in Finance, I deeply appreciate Camel in the Tent by Chris Brady because I wish my fellow business undergrads and I in our university curriculum learned about the history of money, its role in civilization, and the true significance of inflation and deflation of the money supply.

As a lover of learning, I was intrigued by the Freedom Crisis by Oliver DeMille. "Sensus plenior" (literally "fuller sense; fuller meaning") reading changed my worldview on learning. Before, I didn't know that I could write down questions to search for multiple answers concerning personal challenges and problems and actually find usable solutions, regardless of what genre the book is. And it doesn't matter what I find because there isn't only one RIGHT answer...and I wouldn't be required to take a test for it! As Chris Brady put it, "It just changed everything!"

#80 NathanWard

NathanWard

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 12:21 PM

I have gotten rave reviews from costumers and friends regarding the Lens Effect CD and the Financial Fitness. LIFE leadership information is powerful and impacting prople all over the world!

#81 venividivicki

venividivicki

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationGrand Junction, Colorado

Posted 02 July 2014 - 05:02 PM

I am so excited to share this! My church has recently started a program in the slums of Mathare, Nairobi, Kenya. This program is called She has a Name. During the missions team's last trip, they rescued 3 girls from a life of prostitution. Now these girls are living in an apartment, picking up their schooling, being mentored and counseled, and learning what it means to follow Christ.

I met with my pastor, who is a counselor and clinical psychologist by trade, to see which of the LIFE products we should send over to Kenya first. After reviewing all the subscriptions, the Confidence of a Champion pack, and the Financial Fitness pack, he asked that we send 3-4 copies of Confidence of a Champion! He said this will be their primary cirriculum for the next year until the team returns next summer to see what they need next. He is incredibly impressed with the potential for healing and step-by-step growth that this pack will provide to these girls whose lives have been devastated by poverty, rape, and a life of selling themselves. He also asked us to send 2-3 Financial Fitness packs for the "house mothers" (the women who are caring for the girls) to learn how to best handle their finances and then turn around and teach the girls the principles they have learned.

Thank you so much for providing the WORLD with products that will allow these girls to have their lives changed by God in a profound and real way!

• Brandonperry, Clint.Fix, sscolvin and 5 others like this

#82 CJ Calvert

CJ Calvert

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario, Canada

Posted 04 July 2014 - 09:14 AM

Way to go, Vicki!  I am thrilled that my amazing mentor, Tim Marks, has launched the Confidence of a Champion pack.  I think it's going to be a huge resource for many people, and glad that the pastor you spoke to saw its immense benefit!  Great job!

• venividivicki likes this

Choose to live an exceptional LIFE!  Phillippians 4:8

#83 AJ & Emily Smith

AJ & Emily Smith

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 09:19 AM

If I picked one thing that is not generally at the tool room of seminars nor commonly known among other life members is LIFE 44 Marc and Kristine Militello's Be a Stonewall. One of, I believe, the best talks given on finances. They give the best examples trough their own dumb (just picking on you) financial choices that we ALL do and share how they overcame them. It is easy to laugh at how stupid the things they did are but it helps you recogniZe them in yourself.

#84 Matt Schoenherr

Matt Schoenherr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationLansing, Michigan

Posted 05 August 2014 - 02:31 PM

Favorite CD: Introduction to DISC!! So, ah, if we could bring that back?? Please?

#85 Neal Ruffner

Neal Ruffner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 09:50 PM

Favorite CD: Introduction to DISC!! So, ah, if we could bring that back?? Please?

It's available on the shopping cart :)

Neal Ruffner

Liberators

LT-IT

#86 Michael_Nicole

Michael_Nicole

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationRiverton, Utah

Posted 16 August 2014 - 01:47 AM

I absolutely love the Freedom Series and have learned so much about what freedom is and what it isn't. Out of that I'd have to say the Anglosphere would have to be on the top for me right now. I am grateful for the forbearers who persisted in the establishment of freedom through the idea of checks and balances.

Thank you for such fantastic content!

• Ammon Nelson likes this

-Michael  and Nicole Carey

Joy is a Pleasure a Word Beyond Measure!

#87 Marc Page

Marc Page

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • LocationPflugerville, TX

Posted 21 August 2014 - 08:08 AM

What is my favorite product? That's like asking what my favorite chocolate is. 

I'd have to say the Financial Fitness Pack, specifically the book. That has more value in the first 6 chapters than I've seen in any of the personal finance books I've read before.

I used to recommend the first half of Rich Dad, Poor Dad for people to get better at personal finances (reading the 2nd half tended to have the effect of causing amnesia about the first half; people wouldn't get their finances in order and would start investing in real estate, bad combination). 

🌴💍✏️📱📀📅 ♻️👥 📖💿👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 💵

#88 rademacherj1

rademacherj1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 01:16 PM

For me, it has to be the Mental Fitness Challenge.  Resolved and Rascal or a few of my favorites, not to mention Launching  a Leadership Revolution which is the flagship book of everything that LIFE was founded on.  Really love the audios too!

#89 rademacherj1

rademacherj1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 12:48 PM

Last month the book EDGY Conversations came down in the LIFE Subscription.  I gotta say, I really loved this book.  It seems so relevant to what we represent in this business.  I would love to see this book made available for single order on the LIFE Website.  Or made part of the corporate subscription series!  

• Matt Schoenherr likes this

#90 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 03:31 PM

Last month the book EDGY Conversations came down in the LIFE Subscription.  I gotta say, I really loved this book.  It seems so relevant to what we represent in this business.  I would love to see this book made available for single order on the LIFE Website.  Or made part of the corporate subscription series!  

This book will soon be available on the website for individual order.

CB

#91 Neal Ruffner

Neal Ruffner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 10:54 AM

EDGY was awesome! I love how direct the authors were in the principles! Great read!

Neal Ruffner

Liberators

LT-IT

#92 pappabiggs

pappabiggs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationWichita, KS

Posted 20 November 2014 - 08:45 AM

Hey, this is the first time I've sent a message on Forum.  Just wanted to say how much I'm enjoying learning about God by reading the November AGO book - "Ruth".  It is a great marriage book and, also, I'm finding parallels from the Jewish and Christian liturgies - in particular "The Feast of Weeks" parallels "Pentecost" (i.e. 7 weeks times 7 days/week = 49 days; nearly 50 for "Penta" "cost" the period between the Resurrection and the Appearance of the Holy Spirit to the Apostles for Christians and for the Jews the Passover to Feast of Weeks aka Shavuot (the day the Law was given to the Israelites).  God established the Law 50 days after the Passover in the Old Testament, then God fulfilled the Law 50 days after the Resurrection.  GREAT STUFF!!

#93 Samantha S.

Samantha S.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 05:59 PM

Oh man! My favorite?

Today I read some more in the book 1913, and about the Federal Reserve. It is pretty amazing how much I'm learning through 1913 and I'm only the fourth chapter!   It is a great book to help people get a passion for helping our country get back on track, as Orrin Woodward's CD title, "Not on our watch!" 

See you at the seminar!

• Marc Page likes this

God saved you by his grace when you believed. And you can't take credit for this; it is a gift from God.

Ephesians 2:8 ;)

#94 Marc Page

Marc Page

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • LocationPflugerville, TX

Posted 05 December 2014 - 07:19 AM

I'm reading Financial Fitness for teens. I thought it would be a watered down version of Financial Fitness. Wow was I wrong; it's the reverse. Financial Fitness has to put on the kid gloves for us adults that have already made a bunch of financial mistakes in life. Financial Fitness for teens is a powerful, no holds barred what financial habits you should really have. Amazing! I think it is going to be an annual read for my boys (along with PAiLS).

• sscolvin likes this

🌴💍✏️📱📀📅 ♻️👥 📖💿👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 💵

#95 AJ & Emily Smith

AJ & Emily Smith

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 05:27 PM

One of my wife an my absolute favorite CDs is Intro to DISC by Dr. Rohm. Just noticed recently that it can't be even special ordered, which is a bummer because a lot of people I work with were asking for copies. Does anyone know why it is no longer available?

#96 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 04:33 PM

One of my wife an my absolute favorite CDs is Intro to DISC by Dr. Rohm. Just noticed recently that it can't be even special ordered, which is a bummer because a lot of people I work with were asking for copies. Does anyone know why it is no longer available?

Yes, as I have announced elsewhere on these forums, that product was available to us on a limited basis and, as of this time, we no longer have a contract with the producer to sell it.

CB

• Adam & Teesa Rossman likes this

#97 yaya

yaya

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • LocationAdams ny

Posted 11 January 2015 - 06:20 PM

I cannot wait til financial freedom is my fave. I just need finances. We are in debt up to our eyeballs, thanks to the other materials, association and mentoring I am ok. I have 3 mortgages, 2 car payments etc...I have lived beyond my means for years and years and years, 6 kids all dressed to the nines, 20 thousand dollar disney trips, I messed up, this has taught me, given me hope, taken away a need for things, I just sold so many things. Someone kind of sarcastically asked why I would sell the things I "Love" I loved my response it was off the cuff and thoughts I did not know I had learned. Now this week we had basically no business in our restaurant with the weather everything closed. I keep borrowing to keep it as not to lose equity, though in my heart I think what equity, we borrowed it all already, let her go. The building is beautiful and if I run fast enough maybe I can turn into something for kids, or maybe its time to let go....the answer is in me, I have to find it :) BUT all that said, I have never felt more part of something, more delighted, excited and happy, I know its coming. The answer to that question must have humbled someone it disappeared. I am building me to build people and serve families and finding that as easy as getting people in is for me, It is getting the right ones in that matters. Then I will live by financial fitness as one of my bibles. Can I take a vote here, Walk from 200 grand in equity or keep plugging away? I know my heart has not been in my restaurant, as a chef the daily paper, people drama got to me and my passion for cooking went away so I hired people to do it, it did not bode well. Now I don't want to be a glorified line cook but unless I am physically in that kitchen people do not like it. I am not  a system, I am a creative person who cooks or did cook with love, that turned bitter.  On the flip side, I found a girl I trained 17 years ago, she grows her own animals and veggies, put her in my kitchen and in this business, we only open 3 days a week and this may work, she is deep and passionate and we can maybe build both to where we can do something great, Add in the vanilla and coffee from Haiti from my soon to be Missionary teammate and the building can stay. Do much to think about. 

Anatomy of Peace was and will always be one of the most life changing books, I believe it should be mandatory. All of your stories are my favorite "product". God bless you all and may 2015 be amazing for us all.  

I believe
If I Look hard enough
I will see
That there can be enough
And I believe
I can think clear enough,
To conceive
A place where there's enough( M.E.)

#98 keeters33

keeters33

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 05:31 PM

I think I would have to say my number one favorite product would be the LIFE series. It always has some amazing content in it! I love the LIFE Live Seminars as well and all the other content but I have been so blessed by reading and listening to the content in the LIFE series. Thank you LIFE Leadership! See you in Moline!

#99 Adam & Teesa Rossman

Adam & Teesa Rossman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationRockford, IL

Posted 22 July 2015 - 12:11 AM

I don't think I could pick just one favorite, but I am currently really enjoying the Parenting with a Purpose pack. The information is so valuable and relates to us in our current stage of life. I'm so glad that Life picked up these products!
  • Ammon Nelson likes this

#100 Ammon Nelson

Ammon Nelson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • LocationWeber County, Utah

Posted 22 July 2015 - 02:25 PM

I don't think I could pick just one favorite, but I am currently really enjoying the Parenting with a Purpose pack. The information is so valuable and relates to us in our current stage of life. I'm so glad that Life picked up these products!

Amen!  I love this pack as well.

• Adam & Teesa Rossman likes this

"The first step in any effective application of knowledge is getting the knowledge. The first step in changing the world is to first transform oneself. Always. If what you read isn't transforming you in a positive way, it has no value - to anyone. Pick better books, a better venue for learning, a better set of mentors.  Invest the time to give yourself a real leadership education, one in which you are not just a passenger but one of the people driving the wagon. Actively pursue excellence."

-Oliver DeMille and Brad Bolon

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: products

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users