• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

#1 Life Leadership Forum

Life Leadership Forum

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 62 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 04:25 PM

What is your favorite product in the Life Leadership suite of materials? 

Why is your favorite?

• Wade Hamblin, Marc & Tessa Mercier, lmsovey and 8 others like this

#2 Carrianne

Carrianne

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationEden, Ontario, Canada

Posted 24 January 2014 - 08:36 PM

Wow, pick my favourite Life Product.... It's hard to pick just one!

I am an avid reader, so I am in love with the fantastic book selection the Life Shopping Cart has to offer! My favourite book is a book called "Power of A Woman's Words" by Sharon Jaynes.

A collection of short stories and teachings on how the words and actions of a woman can be felt for years. Be it belief in another, an encouraging word, a prayer or a hug at just the right time. In the same token, the same can be crushing, hurtful and although unknowingly bullying. This book gives a great perspective going forward,and biblically based so that we as women can go and make a greater impact on those around us. Just as God intended us to do!

Highly recommended! Be sure to have the Kleenex ready!
  • Lee Weishar, Jonathan Hall, Wade Hamblin and 6 others like this

#3 Jonathan Hall

Jonathan Hall

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:04 PM

There are so many great Life products, it is really hard to pick a favorite.

If I had to pick one, it would have to be the Financial Fitness Challenge.

Not only has it helped me to make better financial decisions, but it has also allowed my wife and I to understand finances better together.

I would highly recommend the Financial Fitness Challenge to anyone who would like a better financial future!!

• Lee Weishar, Wade Hamblin, LK.Seaman and 5 others like this

#4 Lee Weishar

Lee Weishar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Canada

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:28 PM

Wow.. That is so hard to choose. There are so many products that have had such an effect on my life; from giving me confidence to talk to people through the top 5 books, to being able to do presentations (and be a better speaker too!) with the public speaking pack, to not wasting money on needless things through the financial fitness pack (since I first went through the finance pack I've been saving a minimum of 80$ a month; sometimes much more)... I can go on and on.

My favorite is the freedom series though. Although it hasn't had such a direct impact in my personal life as some of the others, it is my favorite stuff to listen to and favorite books to read.

One of my core values has always been about freedom, that people should be able to do whatever they want to, as long as they aren't hurting anyone or infringing on the freedoms of others. But when you consider how I used to think the world should work (with the government controlling everything in order to make sure everyone was taken care of) there was obviously some conflicting issues.

Through the freedom series, and all the other information I was motivated to look into after first reading the leadership and liberty book, my world view has been completely turned around to align with my core beliefs.

I now understand what it actually means to be free, why it's so important for people to be free, and probably most importantly, how we can get there.

The Freedom series is phenomenal and exciting! :)

• Jonathan Hall, Wade Hamblin, Eric Rascher and 5 others like this

#5 pclowater

pclowater

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:42 PM

I would have to say that my favorite life product would be the Personailty Plus book. This book has helped me in every area of my life; family, friend, work and business relationships alike. It is a must read in my opinion.
  • Lee Weishar, Wade Hamblin, Marc & Tessa Mercier and 4 others like this

#6 Wade Hamblin

Wade Hamblin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationPeterborough, ON Canada

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:44 PM

This is such a hard question to pin one product as my favorite. If I must, I would have to say the Family material.

I remember reading The Five Love Languages and being shocked that we all feel loved and appreciated in different ways. My wife's languages are totally different than mine. Hers are "acts of service" and "quality time" When I tried to show her I loved her with my languages, "touch" and "words of affirmation" it didn't even phase her and I would wonder why she didn't get it. Now I do!

Thank you LIFE Leadership for this amazing material!
  • Wade Hamblin, Eric Rascher, Marc & Tessa Mercier and 3 others like this

#7 ChrisHogervorst

ChrisHogervorst

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationGuelph, ON

Posted 24 January 2014 - 11:45 PM

You want me to select one?! Can I select one from each F?

I am going to go with the 5 Love Languages by Gary Chapman. My wife and I dated for 8 years before getting married, and this book made me understand why doing the dishes and vacuuming was so important to her (for those who don't understand the reference, read the book and you will know one of her dominant love languages).

We are not perfect at it, but WOW, I would never have known. If we were not recommended the book through our coaches in LIFE, I highly doubt I would have picked it up on my own.

Thank you LiFE!
  • Lee Weishar, Wade Hamblin, Marc & Tessa Mercier and 2 others like this

#8 Denis Leger

Denis Leger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationMoncton, New Brunswick, Canada

Posted 25 January 2014 - 12:05 AM

Most impactful books:  How to Win Friends and Influence People

The Five Love Languages

It's amazing how new information can drastically change a bad situation to a great one.

Favorite CDs:  Life in the Zone - Chris & Terri Brady

Keep Stroking - Claude & Lana Hamilton

Lens Effect - Orrin Woodward

I could probably name 100 others but these would be the three that would be on the podium for me.  When I hit a little low point or my confidence is shaking a little I pop in Life in the Zone and/or Keep Stroking and I hit my stride again

Favorite Pack:  Financial Fitness Pack

Nothing out there compares to this one...so complete!  Not just powerful audios and a great book but having the workbook to guide your personal financial situation from its dire position to solid ground is amazing.  There are many great books on personal finances out there and I've read a lot of them but this pack just has it all, great information and a vehicule to apply them to!

• Lee Weishar, Scott.Staley, Wade Hamblin and 4 others like this

#9 bdebus12

bdebus12

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 01:29 AM

The financial fitness pack is my favorite product. The information in that pack has done wonders for reducing student loan debt and changing my thinking for moving forward financially in the future. I would recommend this pack to anyone who wants a greater understanding of money and how to handle it!!

• Wade Hamblin, Marc & Tessa Mercier, AageSmies and 1 other like this

#10 Marc & Tessa Mercier

Marc & Tessa Mercier

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationOttawa, Ontario

Posted 25 January 2014 - 08:39 AM

That's an easy one!

I think this should be everyone's answer.  

My favorite product in LIFE is ... ME!

The fact that we have access to all this great information and association is phenomenal! Life Leadership is the only community in the world that gives you the opportunity to build a better you so you can build a bigger business so you can make a bigger Impact!

I love this organization!  

• Lee Weishar, Wade Hamblin, AageSmies and 7 others like this

Marc Mercier

#11 kimansty

kimansty

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 09:18 AM

My favourite life product are the life live seminars. These meetings are a perfect place to bond with your team, get awesome life learning and great tidbits on how to build your life community. Three awesome benefits or the price of one! I can't express how helpful these meetings have been for my self esteem and personal development. Plus I love hanging out with my friends there too.
  • Scott.Staley, Wade Hamblin, AageSmies and 1 other like this

#12 Nicole Pellerin

Nicole Pellerin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 09:19 AM

I really like the D.I.S.C cd by Dr. Robert Rohm!  I find it relates to everyone and everyone relates to it!  Understanding that not everyone thinks like you makes communicating with other much more effective as you can speak to them in a way they understand the fastest, etc...  Win/win!!

Nicole

• Lee Weishar, lmsovey, Beth Ober and 1 other like this

#13 RickBritton

RickBritton

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationSmiths Falls

Posted 25 January 2014 - 10:55 AM

Wow! My favorite Life products....There are so many to name but the ones that had the most impact in my life were the Life subscription that dealt with all 8 F's ...Finance, Freedom, Fitness, Following, Fun, Friends, Faith and Family....This information has help save my marriage. Reading the Five love languages help me learn that not everyone loves the same way and the audio cds in the marriage pack help me understand that a happy wife is a happy life and i can honestly say that im a better husband today and our marriage is 3 times stronger than it ever has!! That was just one of the products....another F was Family..reading personality plus for parents and 5 love languages for children help my wife and i to learn how to understand our children better. Life is awesome! And im so glad i have this amazing material in our life today!
  • Scott.Staley and lmsovey like this

#14 Aaron Knelsen

Aaron Knelsen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 11:42 AM

My favorite Life Leadership product or favorite "F" from the 8 F's would have to be the family products like a the Mariage pack and the 5 Love lauanges for Children. This topic seems to be the most relevent to me at this point in my life. It brings the most joy and happiness to the whole family when we can understand each other better. Truly remarkable! 

• Scott.Staley, Beth Ober and RICK MCGUIRE like this

#15 Krista Debus

Krista Debus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 11:54 AM

It really is tough to pick one product when so many of them have been life changing. I think for me the book Magic of thinking big" has been very impactful. It covers so many things from getting rid of ecxuses to thinking your way to success. I find it motivating and inspiring. Such an amazing book!!

#16 Stu Hall

Stu Hall

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 11:54 AM

Favorite Life product? i would have to learn towards a group of products - the relationship books. i had no clue prior to the Life opportunity, what the personalities were. Or the love languages. No clue even, about raising children. Basically, I was unaware that everyone is different. "Why cant you be more like your brother/sister?" "Why do you have to be so difficult?" "Why do we argue so much?" "Why do we disagree about everything?" Any of these questions sound familiar? Life can be so much more rewarding when you take time (through learning, listening and asking the right questions) to understand a person, friend, family member. The Life Leadership opportunity is much more than a business idea. Its a happier life.

• Scott.Staley, Phil Wall and Peter Fehr like this

#17 ElmaP

ElmaP

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 12:26 PM

My favorite products are the monthly subscriptions. I receive the LLR and LIFE packs and each month I get excited to see which life changing book I'm going you experience next. These subscriptions have brought books before me that I would never have chosen for myself because I didn't know that I was lacking in those areas in my life. I've been exposed to thinking that has changed me, challenged me and made me a better person. The cd's that accompany the books are equally impacting and have become the new soundtrack to my life!
  • Lee Weishar and Rhys Plant like this

#18 John Hayward

John Hayward

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationFredericton, NB

Posted 25 January 2014 - 12:33 PM

I've got a few for sure.  I think my personal favorite for finances is the Financial Fitness Challenge.  Its helped improve our financial literacy so much that my wife didn't have to go to work anymore.  We live off one income and are debt free outside of our mortgage.  It really works!  The DISC system and Personality Plus were great for learning about personalities and has helped me immeasurably with both work and home.  I understand people so much better and I can talk to them they way they need to be spoken to, as opposed to the way I would want it.  Communication has improved dramatically because of those books, CDs, and DVDs.  And of course, the 5 Love Languages.  Guys get over the colour of the cover and read this book!  I honestly don't think I would have convinced my wife to stick around long enough to get married without it:) Let alone have a great marriage.  Awesome products, but I can't pick one.  I get new favorites every month, like Chris Brady's CD "Dealing with Difficult People" Amazing.  So pick a few and enjoy. I know you won't be disappointed.  

#19 Rhys Plant

Rhys Plant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 01:39 PM

I think I would have to say the Top 5 books (How to Win Friends and Influence People, The Magic of Thinking Big, How I Raised Myself From Failure to Success in Selling, Personality Plus and How to Have Confidence and Power in Dealing with People). It is nearly impossible to pry the 5 of them apart because they work so well together. 

They're my favourite because they really opened my eyes to my weaknesses and gave me real, proven methods to improve myself with. That is an invaluable resource. 

• Lee Weishar and Aaron Knelsen like this

#20 Scott.Staley

Scott.Staley

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 01:41 PM

I love the Edge series subscription.... I know that it's aimed at a 'youth' audience.... That's exactly why I love it - I have a number of young people who subscribe to this series - and I'm always excited to get their feedback on what they liked about it and what they would like to implement. Oh yeah - and I'm an avid listener as well!
  • AageSmies, Aaron Knelsen, david.springsteen and 3 others like this

#21 lmsovey

lmsovey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 02:14 PM

If you asked me this question last year, I would have quickly responded Personality Plus (for children and adults) and the 5 Love Languages (for children and adults).  I remember telling my upline that I am NOT a salesperson.  It is a proven fact that I cannot sell of furnace to someone freezing to death     :lol:  But it is now a proven fact that if I believe in something that I can and have the ability to market it very well.  I would not be able to tell you just how many of these books that I have sold and given away as presents.

Now fast forward a year.......and we have books like Toughen Up and Letters to Lyndsay.  I have never laughed so hard or cried so much reading a book.  Our books continue to fill my heart and life with joy and peace within myself.

My good friends, Joe and Marianne Keller, suggested that I listen to some on the audio books.  At first, I told them that I was not interested but Joe insisted and I got the Confidence of a Champion.  WOW I never realized that I quite like being read to.  In all my life, no one has ever read to me.  From there I went to Voyage of a Viking and the Team Textbook.

Our material is world class and there is something here for everyone.....all you have to do is go through the list.  AND remember, where else will you get paid to listen to cd's and read books that you enjoy.

God bless......................

#22 Steve K

Steve K

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationWashington, MO

Posted 25 January 2014 - 02:18 PM

Talk about an impossible job! I love all of the products I've acquired... reading and listening and associating - learning are my new favorite things. To pick one single thing that just rocks me to my core - I'll go with the Patrick Henry: Freedom Patriot - that's Freedom 4; by Orrin Woodward.

Here's why... in all the years of education, (like we were told to do, I went to school... went to college... went back to college) and in 7 years of teaching post-secondary education I never could have told you a single thing about Patrick Henry except, he's the guy that said "give me liberty or give me death." I now consider that shameful, because in one Audio CD , I learned the story and the stature of a great man; who perhaps more than any other was responsible for a series of events that ultimately blessed us with our freedom and liberty. I've rediscovered how important our history is to our future and I want the details, I want the truth - I won't settle for less. I'm now including the basics of Natural Law in my reading so I can follow somewhat in the steps of such a man. I'm also proud to be following the Co-founders and leaders of Life-Leadership from here on out. This is what I'm doing with the rest of my life and I thank my friends dearly for sharing Life-Leadership's opportunity with me.

Give it a listen!

• Phil Wall, victorious with HIM and DWRascalROKofKaizen like this

It's a great day to be in LIFE!

#23 Dan & Sherri Swartz

Dan & Sherri Swartz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 25 January 2014 - 02:31 PM

Agree with the many posts. hard to pick. but what has made the biggest impact on my life and the life of my family is the Mental Fitness Challenge. It has set me up to be more receptive to all the other great products that we have. Was more close minded to change prior to the MFC. 

Dan & Sherri Swartz

#24 Mike Gorski

Mike Gorski

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 05:12 PM

It is very difficult to choose just one of the products that LIFE produces because I honestly haven't received a book or audio recording that I didn't like.  That being said, my favorite product so far from the Life Leadership company is the Financial Fitness Pack. The information in that pack is so awesome and everyone can benefit from gaining better financial information.  My wife and I went through those cds and read the book and started to implement those principles immediately. By just applying the information in our lives, we were able to get rid of $12,000 of consumer debt with no increase in our income.  It's so amazing because our investment into the pack was only a hundred bucks! Talk about a great return on investment! I highly recommend anyone and everyone to invest in your financial future with this product! A big thanks to Orrin, Chris, the PC, and all the other leaders who are blazing the trail with all of the LIFE products.

• Radine! likes this

#25 david.springsteen

david.springsteen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 07:04 PM

We love the EDGE series, where was this when we were young? Also I just finished reading "Personality Plus" for the fourth time. This time I REALLY read it, every word instead of scanning it and WOW what a difference. When I finished I went and apologized to my wife. Can you guess my personality?

• Radine! likes this

#26 theresabuggia

theresabuggia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 08:26 PM

I "superlove" Orrin and Chris's cds on the 10 laws of financial management... I think it is VERY high impact {providing we actually do it,of course lol}.  I relisten to it about once a month to help me stay on the right path. If everyone in the country subscribed to its principles, we would not have a country with such devastating financial concerns....absolutely  amazing!!!

#27 bcpowers

bcpowers

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 11:01 PM

Without question, the most exciting audios for me are all of the Freedom Subscriptions. From Chris Brady teaching about our economy to learning the truth about the commodities. Banking and mortgage industry to the real estate bubbles that will not be able to sustain themselves . Keep up the incredible program content ladies and gentlemen of Life Leadership .
All 4 One
BP
  • Lee Weishar, Mike Gorski and JesusH like this

#28 LK.Seaman

LK.Seaman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 25 January 2014 - 11:12 PM

Anything to do with freedom, especially by Oliver DeMille, and learning about freedom at a foundation level, without getting caught up in the “right vs. left” debate.

Also, I love the “Economics Pack”, I learned more about how our money system works by listening to this pack than all of my college business & economics classes combined.  

• Lee Weishar, Jonathan Hall, JesusH and 1 other like this

#29 JesusH

JesusH

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • LocationSturgis, MI

Posted 26 January 2014 - 03:55 AM

I have to agree with ForeverStrong and my favorite Life Leadership product truly is the "Best ME."

I say that because as many of the people already involved in the life business, the real finished product is a better you! The fact that we have a vehicle that enables and equips us with a fantastic line of materials in form of books, CDs, and events is AMAZING! Not just that but you could literally help anyone in this planet with something in the line of tools. But if you were to asked what my favorite tool is, I would have to say that it is any of the audios. Time and time again a cd has helped me regain my confidence and belief that what this great group of people stand for is really what will be steering the World to a new age, the age of the entrepreneur!
  • Radine! likes this

#30 michelle.henderson

michelle.henderson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 09:31 AM

I as well as the majority of LEADERS , MEMBERS Have a hard time picking one product of the vast wealth of Life changing information . The three keys " read , listen , associate " For years I had thought i was going to struggle for the rest of my life , You know , DOING PRETTY GOOD , JUST LIKE THE JONES'S . WORK , FIGHT, SLEEP the cycle that slides us down the slopes of complacency . I will say if I had to say only one , It would be the one thing everyone needs and can't live with out. HOPE thanks. LIFE for giving me the opportunity to make a difference . DANA
  • Radine! likes this

#31 Roman & Irene Ostapiak

Roman & Irene Ostapiak

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 09:35 AM

I love the relationship books. So far I'd say Personality Plus, The 5 Love Launguages and Love and Respect.  When you have great relationships with family and friends, it's easy to share the information with others.

• Radine! likes this

#32 JennyLaPierre

JennyLaPierre

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 10:41 AM

As everyone stated, it is extremely difficult to pick one - I love them all!!

Lately I have been enjoying the books written by people within the LIFE business.

I absolutely love them all, but my top three are:

Toughen Up, Letters to Lindsay and Confidence of a Champion.

I also really enjoy Rascal Radio - I have the entire selection of the 8F recordings right at my fingertips by using the app on my iPhone!! Can't beat that!!

#33 Guest_Rolandsbrew_*

Guest_Rolandsbrew_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 January 2014 - 12:10 PM

Wow, this is a tough question as there are so many GREAT products or suite of products around the 8F's. 

But if I must pick one, it has to be the seminars.  To get dressed up, and be around people that believe anything and everything is possible is beyond refreshing.  And to watch, listen and see real emotions of how someone was able to turn their lives around......well there are no words enough to describe it.  It's a feeling that you take with you and then start to believe in yourself that hey.....maybe I can make my dreams happen. 

Who can put on price on your dream?  Only you....and only you can decide to associate with this community.  One thing I can say for certain, is that you will not regret it.  It is worth it.

K.G. Roland

• WayneMacNamara likes this

#34 ssaunders

ssaunders

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationWhites Lake, Nova Scotia

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:35 PM

Tough choice!!! Favorite product....the association! it is the glue that keeps it all together and offers the energy, motivation, and belief to go share this amazing opportunity!
  • JesusH likes this

#35 JL Pellerin

JL Pellerin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 12:19 AM

I really love the book "How I raised myself from failure to success in selling"!!!  I can't believe that I went through University and never was recommended this book!  One of the best communication books I have ever read.  I could never remember peoples names once I first met someone and this book helped me get results in remembering people name instantly!!!  I love it!  Anyone in sales, or managing a sales team or leading people to get results in communication NEEDS to not just read this book but to STUDY it!

JL

• Phil Wall and Don Harris like this

#36 Suzanne

Suzanne

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationNova Scotia, Canada

Posted 27 January 2014 - 03:33 PM

I agree with everyone that it is hard to choose...but my winner is The Slight Edge. I struggle with taking too much on at one time and then hibernating in my office for days at a time because it has all piled up. OR...not exercising for months and then going and running for an hour only to end up with an injury...OR not getting after the kids to clean their room all week, only to melt down on Saturday morning as our house looks like a war zone!

Practicing the principles outlined in The Slight Edge are applicable to financial goals, fitness goals and even doing the laundry!

#37 Suzanne

Suzanne

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 03:34 PM

I really love the book "How I raised myself from failure to success in selling"!!!  I can't believe that I went through University and never was recommended this book!  One of the best communication books I have ever read.  I could never remember peoples names once I first met someone and this book helped me get results in remembering people name instantly!!!  I love it!  Anyone in sales, or managing a sales team or leading people to get results in communication NEEDS to not just read this book but to STUDY it!

JL

I totally agree JL. When we owned our business, I took many, many sales courses and paid for expensive sales training for our staff. All I really needed was that book!

• WayneMacNamara, Kelsey and Anita Vaughn like this

#38 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 04:21 PM

There are so many great Life products, it is really hard to pick a favorite.

If I had to pick one, it would have to be the Financial Fitness Challenge.

Not only has it helped me to make better financial decisions, but it has also allowed my wife and I to understand finances better together.

I would highly recommend the Financial Fitness Challenge to anyone who would like a better financial future!!

Jonathan:  The Financial Fitness product came out with a bang and continues to be one of our all-time top sellers. Our sales contests featuring the pack have been very successful, and what I like best about it is that it seems to resonate with people at various financial levels.  Thanks for sharing.

• Owen Jones, ejbrodberg74, rademacherj1 and 1 other like this

#39 tom.bitson

tom.bitson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 05:18 PM

All products in the LIFE arsenal are fantastic... Especially put to use! The books PErsonality Plus and The Five Love Languages saved my marriage.  However, I am very partial to the MFC.  There are so many approaches out there that resemble what the MFC does, and we have many products that separate the different topics the MFC covers, but when you are actively in the MFC, whether for the first time or coming back for Round 5, you are in a position to ask yourself questions you may otherwise skip over.  The beauty of the LIFE Leadership product is that as the leadership base grows, each of the 8 Fs will only get deeper! Love it!

#40 ryancruz

ryancruz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 07:47 PM

The FFC has had the most impact on the 'happiness' aspect of my life. When I was in high school I chose a private college for my secondary degree. That was a great plan! I am now one useless college degree and $86,000 in student loans down. Unfortunately, college degrees aren't refundable, so I ordered the FFC to see if it would help me get on top of it. I am happy to say that in just one month, I was able to pay off one of the loans! I'm fine with celebrating the small victory! Now, on to the next!

~Lauren
  • Lee Weishar, WayneMacNamara and Radine! like this

#41 tamiebelanger

tamiebelanger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 08:13 PM

My favorite LIFE products are the books.  I love to read.  There are so many books in each of the 8F that we can use to help us in our daily lives.

I have learnt about finances, relationships, leadership, self esteem and confidence and implemented these into my every day life and can honestly say that they have helped me grow and see bigger than I have ever seen before.

#42 Peter Fehr

Peter Fehr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationLondon, Canada

Posted 27 January 2014 - 08:22 PM

When I was first introduced to this community, my favorite product was "The 5 Love Languages". Before that book, I thought everyone's love language was words of affirmation like me. After reading, I found that I could tell my wife how great and beautiful she was until i was blue in the face, but I was truly her king when I did the dishes. :)

As of now, I would have to say the Life Live seminars are my favorite. I love associating with other people who are working toward a life of excellence! 

#43 dogonfr

dogonfr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 08:37 PM

As said all products can and do make a impact on ones Life. Mental Fitness Challenge was allot of fun, extremely challenging staying on track but the change at the end is Awesomely worth it. Psycho-Cybernetics is another great read.

#44 Kelsey

Kelsey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 09:18 PM

My favourite Life product has to be the Financial Fitness Pack. The information is so straight forward and simple to apply, it's impact on our personal financial health is beyond incredible. With the knowledge we gained from applying the principles we have eliminated all of our debt (except mortgage) within 6 months! Thank you LIFE! 

• Suzanne likes this

#45 Tracy and Chris

Tracy and Chris

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationAuburn, MA

Posted 27 January 2014 - 09:28 PM

I love all the products.  I especially love the freedom series, and Ago.

It also depends on the day, and what mood I am in.  

Tracy and Chris Brusa :rolleyes: 

#46 Adriano Troli

Adriano Troli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 27 January 2014 - 09:53 PM

There are so many products that are world class! I love the day that my products start coming in... It's like the lottery. What books it gonna be??  Are my favorite speakers gonna be on the CD's of the month?  I think that my favorite products would be the Life and AGO series.  

• Lee Weishar, Owen Jones and Marie-Claude Troli like this

Adriano Troli

Kaizen Steadfast

If we're not up, We're getting up!

#47 Suzanne

Suzanne

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 10:04 PM

I love the Edge series subscription.... I know that it's aimed at a 'youth' audience.... That's exactly why I love it - I have a number of young people who subscribe to this series - and I'm always excited to get their feedback on what they liked about it and what they would like to implement. Oh yeah - and I'm an avid listener as well!

Definitely a terrific product! Our kids can't wait for them to come each month. Our 11 year old daughter has taken them into school and asked her teacher to play them as opposed to the music she typically plays during art class. We've seen her understanding of herself and her confidence change dramatically since we started the subscription.

#48 Owen Jones

Owen Jones

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 10:15 PM

If I had to pick one, it would be the "Five Love Languages". It was one of the first books that truly changed my view of how people feel appreciated. It is a wonder how the simple nuggets like, how to speak or relate to people in a fashion that "They" would appreciate would be the best way to show your respect for them, and that is doesn't have to be with just your spouse or the opposite sex, but with everyone. The thing I love about the content of this great organisation is the depth of the simplicity, that simple truths and principles can help change lives and leaves such and impact on the people that care to listen, even if it takes a bit of time. With all the noise and bombardment of available information, being able to get a reference to great material is the best filter I've encountered to get a better quality of life.

• Lee Weishar and Marie-Claude Troli like this

"More powerful than one thousand kings is he who has the faith to believe, the fortitude to endure, and the strength to overcome"

#49 ejbrodberg74

ejbrodberg74

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • LocationWilliamston, Michigan USA

Posted 27 January 2014 - 10:24 PM

I am really liking the Financial Fitness Pack. It's helping me to better understand my finances. I wasn't taught the principles when I was growing up. Neither one of my parents were that good at finances and I was falling into that same pit. So glad that LIFE Leadership came out with this pack. Keep em' coming y'all!!  :D

Eric J. Brodberg

TeamCrusaders

ejbrodberg2010.wordpress.com

Twitter: @BrodberGEnterpr

Facebook: ejbrodberg

#50 Aiz

Aiz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 10:52 PM

I love so many LIFE products it's hard to narrow down, however I think it's safe to say I am a Rascal Radio junkie. Although I listen to 6-8 Life Training cds throughout the day as I drive and in the evening when I can take notes... I love waking up to Rascal Radio and having it play in the background while I get ready in the morning, when I am working doing more "mindless" administrative tasks, or often even to fall to sleep to. As many of the leaders have testified was true for themselves when getting started, it's best that I am not left alone with my thoughts... even in my dreams, haha!
  • WayneMacNamara and GabbyJohnson like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: products

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users