3 replies to this topic

#1 Mark.Stamps

Mark.Stamps

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 09:39 AM

I just heard Chris Brady is lifeline about recognition at the October major and I am PUMPED!

For turbo qualifications, do they include your personal total access (like in CAB)? For example, is turbo 10 total access 10 total access on your team two? Or nine total access on team two plus your own?

Sorry if that is in inane question. I just know details count and I want me and my guys to be fully qualified with no doubts.

Thanks and blessings,
Mark Stamps

#2 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 10:42 AM

I just heard Chris Brady is lifeline about recognition at the October major and I am PUMPED!

For turbo qualifications, do they include your personal total access (like in CAB)? For example, is turbo 10 total access 10 total access on your team two? Or nine total access on team two plus your own?

Sorry if that is in inane question. I just know details count and I want me and my guys to be fully qualified with no doubts.

Thanks and blessings,
Mark Stamps

Turbo and Team levels to be recognized at the major have nothing to do with Total Access, rather, they are how many people you've got AT THE MAJORS.

CB

• Marc Page likes this

#3 mzwierecki

mzwierecki

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 23 February 2015 - 08:07 PM

Wher we can I find the chart forteam 10 and turbo 10 etc... I looked in my dashboard but cannot find it

#4 Life Forum Admin

Life Forum Admin

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 89 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 09:56 PM

Wher we can I find the chart forteam 10 and turbo 10 etc... I looked in my dashboard but cannot find it

Are you looking for definitions?  You will find that at www.lifeleadership.com...click on "My Business"..."My Forms".  It is listed with the forms for Events.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users