• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 CherithAlexander

CherithAlexander

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 06:51 AM

I have been listening to the CDs in the marriage pack and really liking the ideas and concepts presented. In the first CD, at least three or four books by Gary Smalley are mentioned. I would like to see the marriage pack include these books and a couple workbooks. This would be very helpful for pastors working with couples coming in for premarital counselling. It would also help for a young married class. Thank you so much for all you do to strengthen today's families! 

• holly.lambert, DWRascalROKofKaizen and Brian Mitchell like this

#2 DWRascalROKofKaizen

DWRascalROKofKaizen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • LocationLand o' Buckeyes

Posted 17 September 2014 - 08:43 PM

Neat idea!!

Churches across the land offer counseling - and 'beefing' up the Marriage ( let alone Parenting too?) pack(s) would surely be a grand-tastic idea! What sayeth the head rascal/CEO? Let's find out ;)

-SJ
Rok of Kaizen
twitter.com/RkKaizenSbsL

Four CORE missions:
Spread prosperity

#3 mistydawn128

mistydawn128

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 09:25 PM

I like the lower entry point at $40 - maybe including a list of recommended books would make it so you know what ones to get but also still keep the price lower for the marriage pack.  

• holly.lambert and Ammon Nelson like this

#4 NathanWard

NathanWard

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 10:18 AM

I believe the Marriage pack is fantastic as it is. However, the idea of enhancing it by adding a workbook or reading mayerial would be excellent. I wonder if we can get a series similar to the Mental fitness challenge on Marraige for couples to come together, receive great principles and have guided discussion groups on the various topics presented?
  • Ammon Nelson likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users