• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Andrew Anthony

Andrew Anthony

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 11:43 PM

There are many fantastic CD's on prospecting and contacting! A few examples are Contacting: Own it! by Marc and Kristine Militello, Cold Contacting: Find the Bright spot by Chris Mattis, Contacting: take a chance! Kirk and Cassie Birtles, The Funnel by Chris and Terri Brady, Developing a Customer Base by Chris Brady, How you doing by Dean and Teresa Frey, The Beginning Vital Behaviors by Chris Brady. I'm sure there are many more on these two subjects, and if they were all together in one pack i believe it would be very helpful for everyone! Especially the ones who just got started. 

What do you think? Any other CD suggestions that could go into it? maybe a book as well?

• reneehammons, Scott.Farnell, Tim & Kerry O'Non and 1 other like this

A dream is tomorrow's reality, expressed as an idea today! 

#2 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 11:57 PM

There are many fantastic CD's on prospecting and contacting! A few examples are Contacting: Own it! by Marc and Kristine Militello, Cold Contacting: Find the Bright spot by Chris Mattis, Contacting: take a chance! Kirk and Cassie Birtles, The Funnel by Chris and Terri Brady, Developing a Customer Base by Chris Brady, How you doing by Dean and Teresa Frey, The Beginning Vital Behaviors by Chris Brady. I'm sure there are many more on these two subjects, and if they were all together in one pack i believe it would be very helpful for everyone! Especially the ones who just got started. 

What do you think? Any other CD suggestions that could go into it? maybe a book as well?

Not only is this a great idea, but it's already in the works.  AND, not only is it in the works, but it's almost done.  

The brand new Contacting Pack will be available for sale at the upcoming Fall Leadership Conventions!

How's that for fast?

CB

• sscolvin, craig81, SusanPetersonFL and 14 others like this

#3 Andrew Anthony

Andrew Anthony

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 12:06 AM

That's Great! Yet another fantastic reason to be crazy excited for the convention! Thank you for the quick response Chris!

A dream is tomorrow's reality, expressed as an idea today! 

#4 mistydawn128

mistydawn128

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 09:41 PM

I have the old one and just keep throwing the new contacting CD's in with it when they come out :)  Lots of good ones!!

• Tim & Kerry O'Non likes this

#5 barbm

barbm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 10 September 2014 - 09:20 PM

I am so excited to hear about this!  I have been wearing out all the contacting cds I can get my hands on so far, it would be great to have a pack!  Can't wait!  you will find me in the tool room!!!!!

#6 Tina.Abernathy

Tina.Abernathy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationSt. Louis

Posted 11 September 2014 - 08:23 AM

Outstanding....One pack to address timeless principles and timely issues for our ever growing community.

AaaaOooo

#7 Neal Ruffner

Neal Ruffner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationGrand Blanc, MI

Posted 11 September 2014 - 10:36 AM

Not only is this a great idea, but it's already in the works.  AND, not only is it in the works, but it's almost done.  

The brand new Contacting Pack will be available for sale at the upcoming Fall Leadership Conventions!

How's that for fast?

CB

Awesome!! Sounds like it will be a great tool!!

Neal Ruffner

Liberators

LT-IT

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Contacting, CD pack, Prospecting, CD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users