• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 pastorbrian

pastorbrian

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 09:05 AM

Is there any plan in the works to develop some kind of fundraising program for nonprofit organizations, such as churches, school groups, youth centers, etc.?

#2 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 09:42 PM

Is there any plan in the works to develop some kind of fundraising program for nonprofit organizations, such as churches, school groups, youth centers, etc.?

I am not sure exactly what you mean.  

CB

#3 pastorbrian

pastorbrian

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 10:21 PM

Thanks for responding, Brother Chris. I guess that I'm not exactly sure what I mean either, insofar as how a fundraising program would or could work in this system. My thought is that perhaps there is a way to enroll and set up an organization as a member of some sort, which could then raise funds by selling the products and enrolling members. That could possibly create both immediate income and long term residual funds for a church, Cub Scout pack, school choir, etc. do you think that sounds feasible?

#4 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 11:43 PM

Thanks for responding, Brother Chris. I guess that I'm not exactly sure what I mean either, insofar as how a fundraising program would or could work in this system. My thought is that perhaps there is a way to enroll and set up an organization as a member of some sort, which could then raise funds by selling the products and enrolling members. That could possibly create both immediate income and long term residual funds for a church, Cub Scout pack, school choir, etc. do you think that sounds feasible?

As far as that goes, we have checked with legal and they say it cannot be done.  Only individuals can enroll as LIFE Members for a whole host of reasons.  

However, as a business owner, you are free to use the materials in any way you want promotionally, in giveaways, donations to non-profits, etc.  So there may be some creative ways you can still be a force for good that way.

CB

• Neal Ruffner likes this

#5 pastorbrian

pastorbrian

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 07:50 AM

OK, I understand, thanks. I will do some more listening and reading so I can get to work at building that business!

God bless you for your efforts.

Brian Betsworth

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fundraising, Nonprofit, Church

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users