Photo

Corporate LLR - has anyone put together in-person seminar series?

LLR Corporate seminar

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 KNRIFLE40

KNRIFLE40

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 12:25 PM

A group on my team is looking at putting together an in-person monthly seminar associated with the LLR Corporate series to provide customers with a guided option for study and learning (instead of just individual).  We would like to promote to our local Chamber of Commerce and local businesses.  Has anyone out there put anything together like this that we could use or build upon?  Thanks for the help! 

• Adam & Teesa Rossman, Randyneite, zevaVornrearp and 2 others like this

#2 boyermichael942

boyermichael942

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationFresno, CA

Posted 24 August 2014 - 10:06 PM

I'm in the very early stages of putting together a weekly discussion guide for the LLR.   When I say early, I mean week 1.   I put together a 7 week discussion guide for the Financial Fitness program.  We're on week 3 with real retail customers and modifying it based on what questions get the most discussion and overall length of each week to fit into 1 hour.   The LLR discussion guide will be modeled after the same thing.  We decided we did want a "Class" as the books and CD should be doing the teaching, but wanted a "Workshop" when each we participants come and discuss what was learned, ask questions, and Challenge each other to take action and  improve in various areas

• Adam & Teesa Rossman, mistydawn128, bill.ogden and 2 others like this

#3 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 11:38 AM

Just so everyone knows, we are putting together a "lunch and learn" facilitator's product to go along with the Corporate LLR.  The idea is that companies could buy one of these products, and each week or month they could show a short video to all those who are receiving the LLR corporate subscription, and have a booklet with questions to use in leading a group discussion, etc.  In this way, the company and its leadership can take an active role in using our materials to train their workforce.

Stay tuned!

CB

• sscolvin, Jim Steward, ddewitt and 19 others like this

#4 SuprStiehl

SuprStiehl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationLondon, Ontario

Posted 25 August 2014 - 01:01 PM

Just so everyone knows, we are putting together a "lunch and learn" facilitator's product to go along with the Corporate LLR. The idea is that companies could buy one of these products, and each week or month they could show a short video to all those who are receiving the LLR corporate subscription, and have a booklet with questions to use in leading a group discussion, etc. In this way, the company and its leadership can take an active role in using our materials to train their workforce.

Stay tuned!

CB

That's awesome Chris! It will definitely help tie together the association aspect of the Corp LLR. We've been using Dan Hawkins "encouraging leadership in your organization" as a guide to help companies facilitate, however to have something more structured from the company would be fantastic as it again puts the learning back on the system and not the person who makes to sale.
Super cool stuff Chris, keep up the good work! :)
  • ejbrodberg74, Adam & Teesa Rossman, DWRascalROKofKaizen and 2 others like this

#5 boyermichael942

boyermichael942

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationFresno, CA

Posted 25 August 2014 - 06:00 PM

Chris!  That is awesome and

Just so everyone knows, we are putting together a "lunch and learn" facilitator's product to go along with the Corporate LLR.  The idea is that companies could buy one of these products, and each week or month they could show a short video to all those who are receiving the LLR corporate subscription, and have a booklet with questions to use in leading a group discussion, etc.  In this way, the company and its leadership can take an active role in using our materials to train their workforce.

Stay tuned!

CB

This is AWESOME.   Just saved us lots of work, this is exactly what we're looking for.   Any expected timeline? 

#6 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 11:36 PM

Chris!  That is awesome and

This is AWESOME.   Just saved us lots of work, this is exactly what we're looking for.   Any expected timeline? 

No later than Winter Leadership Convention.

CB

• sscolvin, ejbrodberg74, Adam & Teesa Rossman and 2 others like this

#7 CJ Calvert

CJ Calvert

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario, Canada

Posted 26 August 2014 - 12:00 PM

Chris, that's fantastic news!

Choose to live an exceptional LIFE!  Phillippians 4:8

#8 estone

estone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 10:59 PM

Great to hear there will be more coming for the LLR Corporate program.  I have one medium size company, around 100 employees that will be launching the program.  The owner is going to have me present the program, if  possible, or himself at his next CEO group meeting with other company owners.  I working on the best way to work with his administration to implement and support the information.

• LK.Seaman likes this

#9 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 03:37 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT: THE CORPORATE LLR PRODUCT WILL SHIP WITH ITS NEW PACKAGING BEGINNING NEXT TUESDAY, SEPT. 9TH

• LK.Seaman, Kurt Sandborn and sscolvin like this

#10 ejbrodberg74

ejbrodberg74

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • LocationWilliamston, Michigan USA

Posted 05 September 2014 - 06:58 AM

A group on my team is looking at putting together an in-person monthly seminar associated with the LLR Corporate series to provide customers with a guided option for study and learning (instead of just individual).  We would like to promote to our local Chamber of Commerce and local businesses.  Has anyone out there put anything together like this that we could use or build upon?  Thanks for the help! 

Hello,

Have you presented this to your Chamber of Commerce yet? If so, did you have any luck and how did you do it? :)

• barbm likes this

Eric J. Brodberg

TeamCrusaders

ejbrodberg2010.wordpress.com

Twitter: @BrodberGEnterpr

Facebook: ejbrodberg

#11 KNRIFLE40

KNRIFLE40

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 04:24 PM

Hi Eric, we haven't yet!  I am on the Board of Directors, so was going to see if the CEO and Board would participate as a group but also offer to our membership as an option but felt a seminar was needed for buy-in. 

• ejbrodberg74 likes this

#12 jace.wagstaff

jace.wagstaff

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 04:21 PM

Whats the expected ETA on the "lunch and learn" product? Will it be at the February major?

#13 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 06:10 AM

Whats the expected ETA on the "lunch and learn" product? Will it be at the February major?

Yes! 

It will officially be released at Winter Leadership Convention.  I just gave final approval yesterday!

CB

• sscolvin, Donna and Jeanette Rogacion like this

#14 sscolvin

sscolvin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 12:10 PM

Yes! 

It will officially be released at Winter Leadership Convention.  I just gave final approval yesterday!

CB

Awesome news!!

• SusanPetersonFL and Jeanette Rogacion like this

#15 kat4freedom

kat4freedom

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationFort Walton Beach, FL

Posted 08 February 2015 - 11:31 AM

I have also been trying to figure this one out!  Looking forward to seeing the "Lunch and Learn" guide to the LLR Corporate Program. Thank you !!!

#16 BRAVEHEARTJEFF

BRAVEHEARTJEFF

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationTEXAS

Posted 08 March 2015 - 02:48 AM

WOW!  The Corporate LLR Facilitator Pack is 1st CLASS (expected of course - but not taken for granted).  After doing 10+ years of Corporate Training, and seeing many different companies produce materials, I can say this PACK will make anybody's job simple in administering the LLR Corporate Curriculum.  At our price point, with effective & proven world class training material, and now a step by step Guide to implementing the Program, I don't see much competition out there!  Can't wait to hear all the success stories!!

• sscolvin, Adam & Teesa Rossman, SuprStiehl and 1 other like this

#17 DG37 LLC

DG37 LLC

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 08 March 2015 - 02:24 PM

Yes, the faciliator pack is great, as is the DVD 15A. Right up until I tried to demonstrate the fac. pack to a potential customer using their video room DVD player. It seems neither the faciliator DVD or the DVD 15A will "navigate" in a DVD player. Why is this and when will it be fixed? Glad I had my lap top with, as it will work in a drive.

#18 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 09:53 PM

Yes, the faciliator pack is great, as is the DVD 15A. Right up until I tried to demonstrate the fac. pack to a potential customer using their video room DVD player. It seems neither the faciliator DVD or the DVD 15A will "navigate" in a DVD player. Why is this and when will it be fixed? Glad I had my lap top with, as it will work in a drive.

We apologize for this.  It was an error in our media department.  

Two things:

1. you can return the DVD through Customer Service for a free replacement, with our apologies.  Please do so!

2. in the meantime, although a normal DVD player will not chapter navigate with this error, it will play and respond to fast forward commands.  So that might get you through until you get your replacement.

Again, we're sorry.  We have found the guilty party and taken him out beyond the woodshed . . . 

No, of course I am just kidding!  Our staff are so dedicated and passionate about what they do, that when there is a mess-up like this they don't sleep for a week!

Rest assured this will not happen again.

CB

• sscolvin, Adam & Teesa Rossman and Ammon Nelson like this

#19 Ammon Nelson

Ammon Nelson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • LocationWeber County, Utah

Posted 10 March 2015 - 12:08 PM

We apologize for this.  It was an error in our media department.  

Two things:

1. you can return the DVD through Customer Service for a free replacement, with our apologies.  Please do so!

2. in the meantime, although a normal DVD player will not chapter navigate with this error, it will play and respond to fast forward commands.  So that might get you through until you get your replacement.

Again, we're sorry.  We have found the guilty party and taken him out beyond the woodshed . . . 

No, of course I am just kidding!  Our staff are so dedicated and passionate about what they do, that when there is a mess-up like this they don't sleep for a week!

Rest assured this will not happen again.

CB

Chris, I have been so impressed with the staff that work at corporate.  They are always so helpful and responsive, taking ownership of any issues that they receive.

"The first step in any effective application of knowledge is getting the knowledge. The first step in changing the world is to first transform oneself. Always. If what you read isn't transforming you in a positive way, it has no value - to anyone. Pick better books, a better venue for learning, a better set of mentors.  Invest the time to give yourself a real leadership education, one in which you are not just a passenger but one of the people driving the wagon. Actively pursue excellence."

-Oliver DeMille and Brad Bolon

#20 sscolvin

sscolvin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 17 April 2016 - 06:20 PM

I looked at the online forms and the LLR Corporate curriculums and notice that a number of the CDs in the series have recently changed.  Is there an updated Facilitator's Guide and can it be ordered separately from the Facilitator's Pack?

• Adam & Teesa Rossman likes this

#21 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 07:58 AM

I looked at the online forms and the LLR Corporate curriculums and notice that a number of the CDs in the series have recently changed.  Is there an updated Facilitator's Guide and can it be ordered separately from the Facilitator's Pack?

There is no updated Facilitator's Guide yet, but it is in the works.

CB

• sscolvin, Adam & Teesa Rossman and Marc Page like this

#22 Gene Bulmer

Gene Bulmer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationNJ

Posted 04 May 2016 - 04:16 PM

O.K. I have a question that sort of fits here. I've been asked by a large church in the area (after doing 2 free ministry training programs for them using the LLR Facilitator's Pack & speaking at a Men's Group they host), to work up a contract for a year-long leadership program working with the Director of Ministries & 5-6 of his direct reports.

I'm going to use Rascal Radio subscriptions & a selection of LL books to create audio/reading assignments & have individual, in-person meetings to kick off the program & then bi-monthly 3-way phone calls (me, Ministry Director & direct report) for steering & feedback/tracking. This will be fee-based as well as the subscription/book PV.

Question: Can they, corporately purchase all the Rascal Radio subscriptions and, if so, how can they distribute to the one with whom I'm working?

Thanks!

2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

#23 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 08:32 AM

O.K. I have a question that sort of fits here. I've been asked by a large church in the area (after doing 2 free ministry training programs for them using the LLR Facilitator's Pack & speaking at a Men's Group they host), to work up a contract for a year-long leadership program working with the Director of Ministries & 5-6 of his direct reports.

I'm going to use Rascal Radio subscriptions & a selection of LL books to create audio/reading assignments & have individual, in-person meetings to kick off the program & then bi-monthly 3-way phone calls (me, Ministry Director & direct report) for steering & feedback/tracking. This will be fee-based as well as the subscription/book PV.

Question: Can they, corporately purchase all the Rascal Radio subscriptions and, if so, how can they distribute to the one with whom I'm working?

Thanks!

If you have a large quantity order such as you describe, you can contact customer service and our office will handle selling them products in a bundled form like this, making sure you get credited all the PV, of course.  

Just to make sure, though, we do not sell one Rascal Radio and allow multiple people to share it, etc.

CB

• Marc Page likes this

#24 Gene Bulmer

Gene Bulmer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationNJ

Posted 10 May 2016 - 09:53 AM

Thanks, Chris - I'll contact LL Customer Service when we're ready.

["Just to make sure, though, we do not sell one Rascal Radio and allow multiple people to share it, etc."]

--Understood. I wouldn't ever sell it that way. They'd (the church office) buy "X" # of subscriptions & then assign 1 per person (as opposed to the individuals paying themselves & getting reimbursed).

• Adam & Teesa Rossman likes this
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users