#1 Michael_Nicole

Michael_Nicole

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationRiverton, Utah

Posted 16 August 2014 - 01:37 AM

Greetings,

I just got an email that the Freedom Series was going to be canceled and merged into the Life Subscription. I have really enjoyed the Freedom Series as a stand alone product and am sad to see it go and hope to see some fantastic content on Freedom through the Life Subscription in the future. I'm hoping to learn more as to the direction and thoughts on how we will be able to directly promote the Freedom concepts and products in the future as freedom is one of my passions and seeing the loss of the Freedom Series is disappointing as it is one of my favorite, including several on my team. I recognize that a business decision was made and I do not have the full view, may my small voice among the many, perhaps, put its cancellation decision back on the table for reconsideration. Regardless of the outcome, I look forward to seeing the future of what we do expand to the whole world!

Best Regards!

• tammy.yousif, James Kozak and frbitter like this

-Michael  and Nicole Carey

Joy is a Pleasure a Word Beyond Measure!

#2 James Kozak

James Kozak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 10:02 PM

i didnt want to see it go. i love the cds so much 

#3 Orrin Woodward

Orrin Woodward

Advanced Member

• PC
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 03:23 PM

Greetings,

I just got an email that the Freedom Series was going to be canceled and merged into the Life Subscription. I have really enjoyed the Freedom Series as a stand alone product and am sad to see it go and hope to see some fantastic content on Freedom through the Life Subscription in the future. I'm hoping to learn more as to the direction and thoughts on how we will be able to directly promote the Freedom concepts and products in the future as freedom is one of my passions and seeing the loss of the Freedom Series is disappointing as it is one of my favorite, including several on my team. I recognize that a business decision was made and I do not have the full view, may my small voice among the many, perhaps, put its cancellation decision back on the table for reconsideration. Regardless of the outcome, I look forward to seeing the future of what we do expand to the whole world!

Best Regards!

We will still be producing plenty of Freedom Series materials and some will come down in the LIFE series and some will go into packs of various Freedom subjects. In other words, the education in freedom and liberty will continue, but not under the tyranny of a monthly deadline. :) thanks, Orrin

• sscolvin, James Kozak, DWRascalROKofKaizen and 8 others like this

#4 CJ Calvert

CJ Calvert

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario, Canada

Posted 17 August 2014 - 03:27 PM

Orrin, I appreciate your candor.  When leadership decisions are made that feel disappointing, it usually helps the troops to have some understanding of the thinking behind the decision.  That takes away the sting from the loss of any product, individual cd, process change, etc.  I think most every person can appreciate how much is on the plate of every LC.  I personally stand in awe at the continuous level of output from the seminar speakers to develop exceptional content while maintaining the dizzying schedule of a performer in the trenches.  I don't fault you at all for prioritizing, and I thank you for your openness.

• sscolvin, James Kozak, Marc Page and 3 others like this

Choose to live an exceptional LIFE!  Phillippians 4:8

#5 frbitter

frbitter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 18 August 2014 - 01:05 PM

Thanks Orrin for your pithy response to the Freedom series change. I don't think any of us appreciate the demand of producing a freedom cd like the ones you have already done. The research and thought you have gone to has been Herculean. !!! :)

• Ammon Nelson likes this

#6 garyknudsen

garyknudsen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 03:50 PM

The Freedom Subscription was my initial "WHY" -- that I joined the Life Leadership Community.

If the perpetual nature of this subscription is the primary reason for ending this Awesome subscription. Would you please consider changing it into a limited subscription to the top 12, 18, or 24 CDs similar to the Financial Fitness subscription, which is limited to 12 months.

This would allow the Life Leadership community, to continue offering the Freedom CDs in a subscription form (albeit limited to the 12, 18 or 24 months). You could also consider offering a combined Freedom CD and a Freedom Book series for $25 - similar to the AGP product. (but as a limited subscription product).

On a second note: it may be of interest to create a limited subscription of the top CDs for the other 8Fs.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

• Marc Page and Michael_Nicole like this

#7 Michael_Nicole

Michael_Nicole

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationRiverton, Utah

Posted 19 August 2014 - 09:17 AM

The Freedom Subscription was my initial "WHY" -- that I joined the Life Leadership Community.

If the perpetual nature of this subscription is the primary reason for ending this Awesome subscription. Would you please consider changing it into a limited subscription to the top 12, 18, or 24 CDs similar to the Financial Fitness subscription, which is limited to 12 months.

This would allow the Life Leadership community, to continue offering the Freedom CDs in a subscription form (albeit limited to the 12, 18 or 24 months). You could also consider offering a combined Freedom CD and a Freedom Book series for $25 - similar to the AGP product. (but as a limited subscription product).

On a second note: it may be of interest to create a limited subscription of the top CDs for the other 8Fs.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

I really like this idea, there are a number of older CD's that I didn't get since I started when the series was already underway and it is a great introductory way help individuals get a feel for the some of the products if they are not ready to fully join the community.

Tie that with email notifications to the subscriber if they are not on TA we can encourage non TA subscribers to fully join the community.

-Michael  and Nicole Carey

Joy is a Pleasure a Word Beyond Measure!

#8 Marc Page

Marc Page

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • LocationPflugerville, TX

Posted 20 August 2014 - 08:45 AM

Could the freedom series be turned into a one year subscription (like the Financial Fitness subscription)? That way we could still offer subscriptions to customers and new members, but Orrin would not be under the tyranny of monthly content. I think there are 14 Freedom CDs that we have gotten so far. Maybe a bonus disc at signup and a bonus farewell disc?

πŸŒ΄πŸ’βœοΈπŸ“±πŸ“€πŸ“… ♻️πŸ‘₯ πŸ“–πŸ’ΏπŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦ πŸ’΅

#9 Marc Page

Marc Page

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • LocationPflugerville, TX

Posted 20 August 2014 - 11:01 AM

I like the idea of having F-specific limited term subscriptions, along the 1CD, 10PV, $10 a month. It allows customers to taste what we have and let them focus on the areas they have particular interest (along the lines of a Bill Lewis CD of different doors into the business)

πŸŒ΄πŸ’βœοΈπŸ“±πŸ“€πŸ“… ♻️πŸ‘₯ πŸ“–πŸ’ΏπŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦ πŸ’΅

#10 Matt Schoenherr

Matt Schoenherr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationLansing, Michigan

Posted 20 August 2014 - 10:17 PM

Yeah, I saw this notification that this subscription was going away and was hit with a number of thoughts/feelings:

1. Wow, ducked that one. What if I had based my business on that series? Yikes.

2. This is the downside to pushing someone else's product; they can move the cheese at any time. (Of course, this is countered by the fact that they're bringing SO much value to the table in other subscriptions, events, etc.)

3. I'm sure there is a good business reason for doing this, though I didn't glean it from the information-weak email blast.

Now, I know the leaders have seen the cheese move a couple times by now in their careers, but this neophyte found it a little unsettling. This was a 'small' change relative to what they've seen in the past, sure.

Still, this came hot on the heels of my finding out "Introduction to DISC" was discontinued, which I WAS handing out regularly. (Still can't fathom that one, but I'm sure there must be a volume/licensing/pay-the-authors reason? Speculation.)

Anyways, I intend to focus on all that's left.

P.S. - One suggestion: Consider making a Velcro Content (Subscriptions) page in the large flip chart so you can take laminated subscription pictures on and off. This will help the charts stay current longer. (Totally joking.. well.. almost totally...)  ^_^

M

#11 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 09:11 AM

Hey Gang:

Here's what's going on with this.

As Orrin explained elsewhere in this forum, the tyranny of a monthly deadline is the culprit.

Running one of the largest organizations of this type in the world is a mighty feat in and of itself, but then when you throw in the fact that Orrin himself also had to carry most of the load of creating the content for the series at the same time, you can understand his concern with being able to continually churn out world class Freedom talks unendingly.

Rest assured, we WILL continue to produce new Freedom material, but it will simply be released as part of the regular LIFE subscription product.

AND: ANNOUNCEMENT: In January we are going to bring the Freedom Series subscription back, but it will be restructured at that point to be a 12 month subscription like the Financial Fitness subscription.  In other words, there will be 12 CDs that a subscribing customer will receive over the course of 12 months.  These will all be CDs that have already come down through the current Freedom subscription, so it won't be intended for those of you who have been subscribing all along.  Instead, it is for your customers and future customers who you have and will attract through the Freedom series.

I hope that hits you as good news!

CB

• sscolvin, James Kozak, DWRascalROKofKaizen and 8 others like this

#12 CJ Calvert

CJ Calvert

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario, Canada

Posted 21 August 2014 - 10:38 AM

Chris, I think that a 12 month Freedom subscription is a GREAT idea, and I appreciate the LC responding so positively and promptly to customer feedback. You are all a class act!
  • DWRascalROKofKaizen, Marc Page, Michael_Nicole and 2 others like this

Choose to live an exceptional LIFE!  Phillippians 4:8

#13 Matt Schoenherr

Matt Schoenherr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationLansing, Michigan

Posted 21 August 2014 - 06:35 PM

I hope that hits you as good news!

CB

It does! Thank you for the information, Chris. It truly helps!

M

#14 Greg

Greg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 10:37 PM

Chris,

Bringing the Freedom Series back in January as a 12 month subscription is great!! We know the content the quality and can really promote the value of the information.

I also like the idea of having future Freedom talks in the LIFE Series as it gives others an opportunity to learn these valuable principles who may never get the opportunity to hear them.

#15 vjphillips

vjphillips

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 07:08 PM

Mr. Brady and Mr. Woodward, Thank you!  I was told this would be the best place to get my opinion considered by the top of the top :). So feel free to not post or edit to whatever extent you deem necessary.  I am glad Freedom series is coming back in January, but I cried when I read the email that it was ending.  I would still urge you to reconsider as NOW is NOT the time to stop this vitally important subscription - even if you just repeat what has been sent out until the end of the year and start fresh in January (especially since we need a little time to prepare our customers).  The Pendulum Shift (Orrin) and the Culture of Freedom (Demille) were my "Why" and an answered prayer!  Finally someone could speak to all Americans, regardless of age, education, financial status, etc.  If people wanted to find the 2 best sources of information and guidance for the time in which we live, I would tell them the Holy Bible and the Freedom series.  I have 30 years experience in the legal profession.  I have seen the intentional destruction of the family from City Hall to the Federal level.  I have tried to educate as I represent, but feel like it falls on deaf ears most of the time.  LL has given me hope that maybe I will learn to make a difference and be a better communicator and people will listen&learn from the cds.  We taught our children (now adults with their own families) about precious freedoms unique to America.  I know II Chronicles 7:14 is the prayer for us today. I want you to know that I believe the Freedom series is the best grass-roots stimulating, glaze-busting, proud-to-be-an American tool out there!  I have listened to David Barton with Wall Builders, and American Family Association, and others, but Life Leadership (LL) has God's Hands at work like no where else I have seen.  LL is patterned after the First Century Church!  There is a unique balance that only comes from God.  One quick suggestion:  Sharing Justice Stewart's dissent to the June 1962 8-1 decision to remove the most neutral but powerful prayer from our classrooms is an excellent source for a Freedom lecture.  Thank you for answering God's call!   God Bless you, your families and all PC families.  Veronica

• DWRascalROKofKaizen likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Freedom, Subscription

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users