Photo

Using Social Media to Build our Business.

social media enroll advertising sell products online

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 leannemurray

leannemurray

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 12:15 AM

I am curious if there have been changes in the Policies and Procedures related to marketing the Life Business through social media adds, pay per click and targeting adds?

A year or more ago we looked into creating a site to sell the product through social media adds and targeted advertising. After reading through the Policies and Procedures I interpreted it to say that we can use organic marketing through social media in order to sell products and make customer sales but;

1.Sponsored links or pay-per-click ads (PPC) are not acceptable.

2.You may not use social media for prospecting

3.You may not use social media to enroll new Members

This would be amazing if it was allowed, I spent months leaning digital marketing skills for another project we were working on but I respect the Policies and Procedures and understand the thought behind it.

However, if this has changed I am hoping that it is something that we would be notified of and the Policies would reflect just that.

If there have been no changes made and it is not allowed, then I would hope someone is monitoring this and investigating individuals that are not only using social media for prospecting and enrolling members but are also using pay per click adds and targeting adds to individuals. If an individual were to go against the policies and procedures and then promoting to new members that they could do exactly what he is doing and that he will teach them what he is doing and how this could potentially turn into a huge mess, especially if his business begins to take off and he becomes the fastest growing member in the life business and he is working with one of the top leaders.

I look forward to clarity on this issue.

Murray

• tolikkk, Galinaexamb, Titan3V and 4 others like this

#2 Life Forum Admin

Life Forum Admin

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 89 posts

Posted 28 November 2018 - 03:11 PM

I am curious if there have been changes in the Policies and Procedures related to marketing the Life Business through social media adds, pay per click and targeting adds?

A year or more ago we looked into creating a site to sell the product through social media adds and targeted advertising. After reading through the Policies and Procedures I interpreted it to say that we can use organic marketing through social media in order to sell products and make customer sales but;

1.Sponsored links or pay-per-click ads (PPC) are not acceptable.

2.You may not use social media for prospecting

3.You may not use social media to enroll new Members

This would be amazing if it was allowed, I spent months leaning digital marketing skills for another project we were working on but I respect the Policies and Procedures and understand the thought behind it.

However, if this has changed I am hoping that it is something that we would be notified of and the Policies would reflect just that.

If there have been no changes made and it is not allowed, then I would hope someone is monitoring this and investigating individuals that are not only using social media for prospecting and enrolling members but are also using pay per click adds and targeting adds to individuals. If an individual were to go against the policies and procedures and then promoting to new members that they could do exactly what he is doing and that he will teach them what he is doing and how this could potentially turn into a huge mess, especially if his business begins to take off and he becomes the fastest growing member in the life business and he is working with one of the top leaders.

I look forward to clarity on this issue.

Murray

Great questions, Murray!

The latest Policies and Procedures can always be found at www.mainhomepage.com.

If you have any questions, or concerns with something online that seems to conflict with P&P/hurts the community, send an email to support@mainhomepage.com. There is a compliance department and customer support can make sure any issues are sent their way.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: social media, enroll, advertising, sell products online

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users