4 replies to this topic

#1 boyermichael942

boyermichael942

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationFresno, CA

Posted 06 August 2014 - 11:43 PM

I know there's a CD that specifically talked about the Trilateral Leadership Ledger as discussed in the book Launching a Leadership Revolution.   However, I haven't been able to find it based on the titles of the CDs.  Does anyone remember which CD specifically talks about the Leadership Ledger.    Life 21 - Character by Chris Brady mentions it, but I know there are others.    Thanks in advance if anyone remembers.

• Adam & Teesa Rossman, Jeanette Rogacion, RandySpiny and 1 other like this

#2 Ammon Nelson

Ammon Nelson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • LocationWeber County, Utah

Posted 07 August 2014 - 02:06 PM

I'm pretty sure they talk about it in the CD by the same name as the book.  i don't remember the number for it though.

"The first step in any effective application of knowledge is getting the knowledge. The first step in changing the world is to first transform oneself. Always. If what you read isn't transforming you in a positive way, it has no value - to anyone. Pick better books, a better venue for learning, a better set of mentors.  Invest the time to give yourself a real leadership education, one in which you are not just a passenger but one of the people driving the wagon. Actively pursue excellence."

-Oliver DeMille and Brad Bolon

#3 Matt Schoenherr

Matt Schoenherr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationLansing, Michigan

Posted 09 August 2014 - 11:48 PM

Pretty sure you're thinking of LLR 404, Launching a Leadership Revolution, with Orrin and Chris?

• Marc Page, Ammon Nelson and RandySpiny like this

#4 Ammon Nelson

Ammon Nelson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • LocationWeber County, Utah

Posted 13 August 2014 - 05:28 PM

Pretty sure you're thinking of LLR 404, Launching a Leadership Revolution, with Orrin and Chris?

Sounds correct.  :)

"The first step in any effective application of knowledge is getting the knowledge. The first step in changing the world is to first transform oneself. Always. If what you read isn't transforming you in a positive way, it has no value - to anyone. Pick better books, a better venue for learning, a better set of mentors.  Invest the time to give yourself a real leadership education, one in which you are not just a passenger but one of the people driving the wagon. Actively pursue excellence."

-Oliver DeMille and Brad Bolon

#5 Jeanette Rogacion

Jeanette Rogacion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 09 November 2014 - 08:35 PM

I know there's a CD that specifically talked about the Trilateral Leadership Ledger as discussed in the book Launching a Leadership Revolution.   However, I haven't been able to find it based on the titles of the CDs.  Does anyone remember which CD specifically talks about the Leadership Ledger.    Life 21 - Character by Chris Brady mentions it, but I know there are others.    Thanks in advance if anyone remembers.

I just listened to LT 434  (Trilateral Leadership to a Million by Orrin Woodward). In this CD, Orrin highlighted the 3 attributes of a leader : 

1. Character

2. Task

3. Relationship

Trilateral Leadership is a way to marry these 3 together to where it takes your character's worth. If you have no character, it doesn't matter how much work you do or how good you are in making people like you.If you truly do not have character, you're not leading in a positive direction.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users