Ammon Nelson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • LocationWeber County, Utah

Posted 10 May 2016 - 01:56 PM

Hey Chris,
Thanks for reading this and listening to our ideas. I have a request. Could you please make Orrin Woodward's CD "Money Media and Military Matrix" CD available for al a carte purchase? It came in my Life subscription a couple months so and it's one of the best CDs I've ever heard. I talk about it constantly and have a few people that want to listen to it. But I only have one copy! How can I get more?!?
Thanks Chris!

I just checked and I was able to add it to my cart on LifeStream.  I believe that is the only way to get CDs a la carte.

• Marc Page likes this

"The first step in any effective application of knowledge is getting the knowledge. The first step in changing the world is to first transform oneself. Always. If what you read isn't transforming you in a positive way, it has no value - to anyone. Pick better books, a better venue for learning, a better set of mentors.  Invest the time to give yourself a real leadership education, one in which you are not just a passenger but one of the people driving the wagon. Actively pursue excellence."

-Oliver DeMille and Brad Bolon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users