50 replies to this topic

#1 anieto

anieto

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationDallas, Texas

Posted 05 August 2014 - 07:59 AM

I was thinking we could have text/email notifications when a new person gets in. I think that would be fired up! "You have a new team member John Smith." It would fire everyone up, especially if someone isn't building the team they could still receive a notification that there team is growing. Even have the message say "you might want to login and check your site, this is money left on the table."  ;) What do you think CB?

• ejbrodberg74, Marc Page, mistydawn128 and 9 others like this

Our dreams keep us alive!

-Dean Frey

1888451_10202682766684082_884513829_n.jp

#2 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 11:23 AM

I was thinking we could have text/email notifications when a new person gets in. I think that would be fired up! "You have a new team member John Smith." It would fire everyone up, especially if someone isn't building the team they could still receive a notification that there team is growing. Even have the message say "you might want to login and check your site, this is money left on the table."  ;) What do you think CB?

Great idea, in fact, we are already in process putting an email notification for downline sponsoring in place.  Look for it soon!

CB

• sscolvin, slpries, ejbrodberg74 and 15 others like this

#3 CJ Calvert

CJ Calvert

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario, Canada

Posted 06 August 2014 - 06:57 AM

Awesome idea, Anieto!  Not surprised Chris and the rocking Office team already have it on their massive "to-do" list. 

• anieto likes this

Choose to live an exceptional LIFE!  Phillippians 4:8

#4 DWRascalROKofKaizen

DWRascalROKofKaizen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • LocationLand o' Buckeyes

Posted 06 August 2014 - 07:36 AM

The inner genius/creativity is beyond alive & well in this learning organization ... terrific idea/suggestion & part is already being implemented :)
  • lishi likes this

-SJ
Rok of Kaizen
twitter.com/RkKaizenSbsL

Four CORE missions:
Spread prosperity

#5 anieto

anieto

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationDallas, Texas

Posted 07 August 2014 - 06:40 AM

That's awesome!! I'm not surprised they think of everything. We just need to sit back and watch the magic happen.
  • Adam & Teesa Rossman likes this

-Dean Frey

#6 David Youngblood

David Youngblood

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationNewton, NJ

Posted 07 August 2014 - 07:25 AM

Great idea Anthony! Tic Tic...

#7 Ray R Humphreys

Ray R Humphreys

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationBraxton, ms

Posted 08 August 2014 - 07:59 AM

That is awesome, it will get people fired up even more

#8 Neal Ruffner

Neal Ruffner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationGrand Blanc, MI

Posted 11 August 2014 - 09:41 PM

How cool!! We used to get emails about bonuses but mine stopped, luckily the money is still coming but no email, is it just me? A email telling a new guy about a bonus seemed like a great idea to me...

Neal Ruffner

Liberators

LT-IT

#9 Jennifer Maillet

Jennifer Maillet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationMoncton, NB Canada

Posted 26 August 2014 - 03:30 PM

Are there plans in the works for design and implementation for the E-commerce section of the site?

#10 Jordan Lentz

Jordan Lentz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 02:51 AM

I would like to suggest having a DVD put together similar to DVD 15 that explains what the corporate subscription is and does for companies.  An STP DVD for the corporate side if you will. Thanks! 

• Corey Phillips, Jeanette Rogacion and Derica Holden like this

#11 Jennifer Maillet

Jennifer Maillet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 08:32 AM

Is there the ability or will there be the ability for people to use paypal or their bank account to sign up and pay for products?

I know a lot of people that do not have CC's and seeing that fixing ones finances generally requires getting rid of them ;) it would make sense to not require them.

<----is always full of questions and suggestions :)

#12 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 02:28 PM

I would like to suggest having a DVD put together similar to DVD 15 that explains what the corporate subscription is and does for companies.  An STP DVD for the corporate side if you will. Thanks! 

We're already on this! 

A professional video commercial is being put together in Hollywood to do just that!  It will be short, sweet, jam packed with information, and be very convicting to corporate decision makers that they need our information to boost employee engagement, morale, and productivity.

Stay tuned.  

CB

• sscolvin, slpries, Adam & Teesa Rossman and 6 others like this

#13 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 02:29 PM

Is there the ability or will there be the ability for people to use paypal or their bank account to sign up and pay for products?

I know a lot of people that do not have CC's and seeing that fixing ones finances generally requires getting rid of them ;) it would make sense to not require them.

<----is always full of questions and suggestions :)

We have our own system that is better than paypal because it pays you back 1% of all the purchases you make with us throughout the year.  It is called eWallet, and all you have to do is log in to the website and sign up for it.  Then, all your bonuses paid to you will go directly into that, and from there you can use the money however you want, but when you use some of it to buy products or support materials or whatever from our shopping center, it will all accrue to your end of year 1% bonus.

Check it out.

CB

• sscolvin and Derica Holden like this

#14 anieto

anieto

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationDallas, Texas

Posted 27 August 2014 - 04:07 PM

CB is there a way to get the empty LLR genetic sleeves to put our Cds in?
  • mistydawn128 likes this

-Dean Frey

#15 Suzanne

Suzanne

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationNova Scotia, Canada

Posted 27 August 2014 - 07:46 PM

HI - I have three kids, 7,10 and 12 who love listening to all of our CDs. It has been amazing to see how they deal with situations and refer to a story they have heard or talk about Mr. Victory and Mr. Defeat when faced with confidence challenges. As a matter of fact, as I am writing this, I hear my 10 year old ask "Hey, where'd my Letters to Lindsey book go? (I think it's her favourite as her name is also Lindsey)

One thing I would live to see as the company continues to grow is the inventory of books for kids/teens grow to include some that are referenced in our system books. For example: Five Love Languages for Teens, Success for Teens: Real Teens Talk about using the Slight Edge, How to Win Friends and Influence People for Teen Girls. When I learn of these books, I get them for my kids but I am buying from Amazon or Chapters. It would be much better to buy from LIFE :)

BTW - The corporate program is awesome!

Suzanne

• tammy.yousif and mistydawn128 like this

#16 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 08:04 PM

CB is there a way to get the empty LLR genetic sleeves to put our Cds in?

Yes!  We are about to start selling empty branded sleeves from all of our subscriptions.  Keep an eye on the shopping center.

CB

#17 Jennifer Maillet

Jennifer Maillet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 08:54 AM

We have our own system that is better than paypal because it pays you back 1% of all the purchases you make with us throughout the year.  It is called eWallet, and all you have to do is log in to the website and sign up for it.  Then, all your bonuses paid to you will go directly into that, and from there you can use the money however you want, but when you use some of it to buy products or support materials or whatever from our shopping center, it will all accrue to your end of year 1% bonus.

Check it out.

CB

For a new person enrolling, they wouldn't have access to the ewallet upon sign up. Also is there a way to put money into the ewallet from your bank account? Again if the person is new they are not going to have any bonuses to work with. The bare bones question is what options are there for people that would like to enroll but they do not use Credit cards?

#18 Rob Hallstrand

Rob Hallstrand

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 85 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 08:10 PM

For a new person enrolling, they wouldn't have access to the ewallet upon sign up. Also is there a way to put money into the ewallet from your bank account? Again if the person is new they are not going to have any bonuses to work with. The bare bones question is what options are there for people that would like to enroll but they do not use Credit cards?

Jennifer,

For individuals who do not want to use a traditional credit card there are a couple of options.  They can obtain a VISA or Mastercard debit card from their bank.  It processes like a credit card, but it withdraws the money from their bank account.  The other option is to get a prepaid credit card.  These cards allow you to load funds onto them and then reload as you need to.

Have a good evening.

Rob

• slpries, James Kozak, mistydawn128 and 1 other like this

Rob Hallstrand

President and Chief Operating Officer

LIFE Leadership

#19 Jennifer Maillet

Jennifer Maillet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 10:06 AM

Jennifer,

For individuals who do not want to use a traditional credit card there are a couple of options.  They can obtain a VISA or Mastercard debit card from their bank.  It processes like a credit card, but it withdraws the money from their bank account.  The other option is to get a prepaid credit card.  These cards allow you to load funds onto them and then reload as you need to.

Have a good evening.

Rob

Thanks Rob

I had tested this with a new signup to see prior to reading this message and it worked like a charm :)

Jen

• Ammon Nelson likes this

#20 MichelleMielke

MichelleMielke

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 11:40 AM

Suggestion for the branded email section.  Thank you for putting DVD 15 broken up into chapters as as an email selection.  How about a compilation youtube video of talk snippets smilar to the compilation audio cd?  Gives people a scooby snack and they get to see the men and women of Life leadership.

Matt Mielke

• Adam & Teesa Rossman, p&gzills, CJ Calvert and 3 others like this

#21 mljones

mljones

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 02:09 PM

Great to see all these wonderful ideas are already in the process of coming to fruition. You folks at the Office are doing amazing things keep up the good work.

Would you folks happen to be working on adding a wishlist to the shopping cart? Leading on a budget makes it difficult to purchase all the great books and cd's that we would like to add to our libraries. Something like what Amazon has would work just fine.

Thanks

• mistydawn128 and Ammon Nelson like this

#22 ChrisBeaubien

ChrisBeaubien

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Posted 11 September 2014 - 03:56 PM

Would it be possible to get rascal radio back into the starter kit medley? It was so powerful when we had it in there before. It was easy to access and really helped move the head heart and hunger process fast.  I know there is a free 1 week trial but just having it included for the first month is so simple stick:)

-Ashley

#23 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 07:31 PM

Would it be possible to get rascal radio back into the starter kit medley? It was so powerful when we had it in there before. It was easy to access and really helped move the head heart and hunger process fast.  I know there is a free 1 week trial but just having it included for the first month is so simple stick:)

-Ashley

No, sorry.

There are so many reasons for this, but most of them are along the lines of the complications that come with subscription products that don't "ship" and billing dates, when PV gets credited, etc., it's too much to explain (and it makes my head hurt!)  Not to mention that it didn't increase our sales rate of RR any faster than how we're doing it now.

Also, just so you know, the 1 week free trial is only for retail customers, not LIFE Members (a whole host of complicated reasons also exist behind this distinction, some of which have to do with when PV gets credited, etc.)

CB

#24 Dan.dery

Dan.dery

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 10:22 PM

Do we have a list of large corporate businesses which currently subscribe the the corporate LLR available ? 

This would be a benefit to show prospective corporate customers?

#25 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 08:09 AM

Do we have a list of large corporate businesses which currently subscribe the the corporate LLR available ? 

This would be a benefit to show prospective corporate customers?

Please see the three or four threads on this forum that deal with the Corporate LLR.  That question is answered there several times.

thx!

CB

#26 roykronvall

roykronvall

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationBrigham City, Ut

Posted 15 September 2014 - 09:38 PM

On September 6th I attended a seminar in Grand Junction Colorado in which Larry and Marsie VanBuskirk spoke.  I really enjoyed the economics talk Larry gave in the first session.  I have one question and one idea that I wanted to run by you guys.  The question is whether that specific talk will become a cd or accessible on Rascal Radio? The idea that I have is using it as a good introduction into the Financial Fitness pack.  It struck me and the ones I had with me as being kind of a one-two punch when it would be combined with a cd like Camel in the Tent.  

#27 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 01:32 PM

On September 6th I attended a seminar in Grand Junction Colorado in which Larry and Marsie VanBuskirk spoke.  I really enjoyed the economics talk Larry gave in the first session.  I have one question and one idea that I wanted to run by you guys.  The question is whether that specific talk will become a cd or accessible on Rascal Radio? The idea that I have is using it as a good introduction into the Financial Fitness pack.  It struck me and the ones I had with me as being kind of a one-two punch when it would be combined with a cd like Camel in the Tent.  

Yes, it should get produced, and all the CDs that get produced go onto Rascal Radio.

Also, just so you know, there are several financial talks Larry has given over the years you may want to get your hands on.  One in particular is LLR 484 "Economics 101"

Enjoy!

CB

• James Kozak and RyanCalovich like this

#28 anieto

anieto

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationDallas, Texas

Posted 16 September 2014 - 05:11 PM

Is there anyway to get the new end of month chart you guys created all month or right after the 15th processing?

-Dean Frey

#29 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 07:43 PM

Is there anyway to get the new end of month chart you guys created all month or right after the 15th processing?

I'll check

CB

#30 hart30158

hart30158

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationColorado Springs, CO

Posted 23 September 2014 - 10:11 AM

Is there a posibility that the shopping cart could be synced via the person signed on not just the IP address. Much like Amazon where you can sign in on any computer and your shopping cart has the product, no matter whick computer tablet or work station your signing in on?

Secondly, could we add a wishlist to the shop?

thanks ya'll, i am continually impressed by your tireles actions on our behalf, thank you!!!

Nick

• Adam & Teesa Rossman and Teambosma like this

#31 Alan Centurion Downunder

Alan Centurion Downunder

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 09:54 PM

Hi Chris,

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but here goes.

We just had our major seminar here in Australia and it was Fantastic!, and one of my team "Carol" has a friend that has suggested we talk to you about the possibility of a CPA Australia endorsement for the financial fitness pack. Carol's friend Mick has contacts at CPA Australia that may be able to help with an endorsement.

#32 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 08:38 AM

Hi Chris,

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but here goes.

We just had our major seminar here in Australia and it was Fantastic!, and one of my team "Carol" has a friend that has suggested we talk to you about the possibility of a CPA Australia endorsement for the financial fitness pack. Carol's friend Mick has contacts at CPA Australia that may be able to help with an endorsement.

That would be great.

There is one in process in the USA as well.

CB

#33 Kevin.Swedberg

Kevin.Swedberg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 09:51 PM

More than a year ago, Wayne and Raylene MacNamara did the seminar in Madison, Wisconsin.  One of their talks was on Personality Plus,  and it was the best and funniest talk on personality I have heard (not meaning to downplay the other phenomenal talks on personality already in the system).  Because understanding personality is so foundational to success in so many areas of life, it would be great to ask them to do this talk again, so it could be recorded and added to the system.  I would buy extra copies to share for sure!

#34 ChrisBeaubien

ChrisBeaubien

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Posted 11 December 2014 - 03:03 AM

The past 6 months of subscriptions, products and enhancements have been world class. It is encouraging to represent such great content and it just keeps getting better! The Life Leadership essentials series is fantastic and opens up a lot of doors/opportunities for marketing Life Leadership in a unique, exclusive way. As we have been STP and networking with business owners, church leaders, and non profit org, we have noticed everyone is hungry for what we have to offer. 
I have a couple suggestions that would make a difference in our business with the communities we are building in. We have been introduced to a few different small group study type programs where an author will write a book and follow up with a short video series basically outlining the content in the book. This allows groups to come together in community to grow in a way similar to what we did with the format of the MFC. I believe this would be something fantastic to do along with some of the books of the Life Leadership Essentials series, or confidence of a champion, or Financial Fitness or AGO small group study.  For example, our church frequently runs 4-6 week small group studies where they will sell a book,  a "study guide" and a "facilitators" dvd with videos. During the most recent one, HUNDREDS of people from the church  registered to purchase the full facilitators kit to lead their own small group and were encouraged to invite people to it. The people invited obviously do not purchase the whole kit, but they do purchase the book. We are finding a lot of people are very receptive to this type of community learning as opposed to reading a book on their own. It also seems to often attract many not-yet readers naturally. 
I recently STP to a founder of a large non-profit who was attempting to monetize his own leadership training using meet-up.com to put together leadership lunches, charging around $40 for lunch and 30 min of leadership training. His credentials are great and he has some great leadership insights, but doesnt hold a candle to what life leadership can bring to the table giving the average person the right tools! So adding short videos to create group discussions, wrapped around a 3,4,5 week meetup, would be a great entry point for customers and members getting exposed to the information, first hand experience with the community, and the products of Life Leadership. And rather than creating a bunch of DVD's, perhaps just add to them in as a sub-category to the Life Library to give it a little more meat, making Life Library a hotter stand-alone product for members and even customers who may want to facilitate a group!

It's hard to sleep at night when our futures are this bright! ;)   Thank you Chris Brady for everything you are doing!!
-Chris Beaubien

• Marc Page and Jordan Lentz like this

#35 Kyle Starr

Kyle Starr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 07:17 PM

Hello!! 

I just had a thought about the website, and wondering if it was going to be more "mobile friendly" for people on phones, tablets, etc.. so if you view the website say on a smart phone would launch for example. "m.lifeleadership.com" making it easier to browse products, look at current business etc. Because of the average person is on their phone 22.9 hrs a week so I think if we could get more mobile friendly website making it easier for users/customers to use they would be on there more. according to This study we like to be able to do everything on our phones vs going to a computer. (so an app based site may help?) just a thought more market to capture  :D

#36 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 10:37 AM

Hello!! 

I just had a thought about the website, and wondering if it was going to be more "mobile friendly" for people on phones, tablets, etc.. so if you view the website say on a smart phone would launch for example. "m.lifeleadership.com" making it easier to browse products, look at current business etc. Because of the average person is on their phone 22.9 hrs a week so I think if we could get more mobile friendly website making it easier for users/customers to use they would be on there more. according to This study we like to be able to do everything on our phones vs going to a computer. (so an app based site may help?) just a thought more market to capture  :D

yes, this is in the works as we speak and should be ready by Summer Convention.  Our whole business is going mobile!

CB

• sscolvin, Kyle Starr, Marc Page and 2 others like this

#37 Kyle Starr

Kyle Starr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 12:51 PM

yes, this is in the works as we speak and should be ready by Summer Convention.  Our whole business is going mobile!

CB

awesome thanks CB ! :lol:

#38 cuda71

cuda71

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationMesa, Az.

Posted 04 April 2015 - 06:11 PM

Just a few LIFE idea's he shares reluctantly knowing that you have plenty of projects in the works.

Financial Fitness Pack - "Ship to Enroller" option like the "Starter Kit" if they choose to sign-up as STARTER or PBO. I want them to leave with a Starter Kit, FFP, and the Inaugral Pack (ms moblle) and I can be restocked 2 weeks later!

Mid-Size Flip Chart - No easel, maybe just a kickstand, it would come out of the back like a large picture frame. Also, more afordable to the Apprentice!

Automated Text Messaging - I know this thread started with this idea, but I believe it's worth mentioning again. Hard coded into the site we would choose are cell carrier from a drop down menu in our back office. The system would then notify anyone that “Opted In” of a new enrollee and the system would run from the new enrollee up to the first coordinator.

Yellow Avatar - For the full 30 days during the month in which a customer is required the Members Avatar would change color. We have almost lost Members, and we have lost momentum due to New Leaders and Members not knowing that the Cust. Q. Mo. (In pop-up dialogue box) date was due and they all lost their Trip Tracking. We lost 6 Members Trip Tracking all in one month and that made up 1200GV per month gone! It was my first 7 months in the business and with all the meetings, audios, windshield time with Mentor, I never heard Trip Tracking would be lost if the Customer Requirement wasn't meet, and before I realized it, it was too late!

I know that Chris Brady (CEO) and the Company are committed to creating a "Business System" that is so understood, that it can't be misunderstood, and I am greatful for the job they are doing! All these ideas are FREE, they all cost the same, take what you want, and leave the rest behind!

Thx

LIFE LEADERSHIP IS AN AMAZING BUSINESS!!

• ejbrodberg74, Marc Page and Ammon Nelson like this

Thanks,

Bill Haltom

"Life Coach in Training"

#39 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 09:12 AM

Just a few LIFE idea's he shares reluctantly knowing that you have plenty of projects in the works.

Financial Fitness Pack - "Ship to Enroller" option like the "Starter Kit" if they choose to sign-up as STARTER or PBO. I want them to leave with a Starter Kit, FFP, and the Inaugral Pack (ms moblle) and I can be restocked 2 weeks later!

Mid-Size Flip Chart - No easel, maybe just a kickstand, it would come out of the back like a large picture frame. Also, more afordable to the Apprentice!

Automated Text Messaging - I know this thread started with this idea, but I believe it's worth mentioning again. Hard coded into the site we would choose are cell carrier from a drop down menu in our back office. The system would then notify anyone that “Opted In” of a new enrollee and the system would run from the new enrollee up to the first coordinator.

Yellow Avatar - For the full 30 days during the month in which a customer is required the Members Avatar would change color. We have almost lost Members, and we have lost momentum due to New Leaders and Members not knowing that the Cust. Q. Mo. (In pop-up dialogue box) date was due and they all lost their Trip Tracking. We lost 6 Members Trip Tracking all in one month and that made up 1200GV per month gone! It was my first 7 months in the business and with all the meetings, audios, windshield time with Mentor, I never heard Trip Tracking would be lost if the Customer Requirement wasn't meet, and before I realized it, it was too late!

I know that Chris Brady (CEO) and the Company are committed to creating a "Business System" that is so understood, that it can't be misunderstood, and I am greatful for the job they are doing! All these ideas are FREE, they all cost the same, take what you want, and leave the rest behind!

Thx

LIFE LEADERSHIP IS AN AMAZING BUSINESS!!

Bill:

These are great ideas

The first one has just been implemented and went live this morning!

The mid-size flipchart was attempted a few years back, and has been replaced with the videos of the shortened versions of the plan on DVD 15 (and now also on MS Mobile.)  In fact, brand new ones by Tim Marks and Dan Hawkins will be posted to MS Mobile hopefully this week!

Let us dig in to the others.

Thanks!

CB

• Marc Page and Ammon Nelson like this

#40 Jasondangelo

Jasondangelo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 12:02 AM

Hi Chris, thank you for all you do. Quick question, you mentioned the shortened version of the DVD 15 on the ms site, where do I go to find that? The only DVD 15 video I can find on the mobile and regular site is the 24 minute version. Thanks!

#41 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 01:06 PM

Hi Chris, thank you for all you do. Quick question, you mentioned the shortened version of the DVD 15 on the ms site, where do I go to find that? The only DVD 15 video I can find on the mobile and regular site is the 24 minute version. Thanks!

That is the quick version

CB

#42 andelee

andelee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 05:41 PM

we do that on our team, we use eztexting.com to facilitate the news to our teams when there has been new team members enrolled.

• Marc Page likes this

#43 John & Susie

John & Susie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 11:32 PM

I understand the importance of leverage more day by day. So I have a few ideas that I would like to get perspective on to see if you think it would be duplicatable or where only a select few could implement? I also realize we all learn differently. Some by hearing and some who are visual learners.

1. Objection Brochure ( With Graphics).  - A brochure that shows -  the 45 year plan vs. building a pipeline asset.

- What a pyramid looks like vs. Team Approach

- Time -  168 hours in a week. vs. identifying priorities.  ex. 8 hours sleep, 45 hours work,ect.  and a pie graph of available time.

- conventional business  vs. home based business

- ect.

2. An apprentice step brochure in detail and Graphics

3.Team Approach Cd Pack - to go along with a printable squeeze play script

4. End Month Cd pack - along with a printable script that is on cd LT 96 Building Volume and Profit with End Month Order Panel with Claude Hamilton

These just came to mind so I know of no better place to ask for perspective than here. Thank you for all that you do. 

• DWRascalROKofKaizen and mistydawn128 like this

#44 mistydawn128

mistydawn128

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 10:50 PM

I think of this one pretty much every time we have a seminar - it would be awesome to be able to pre-order audios of a seminar. It would be amazing to be able to log onto my phone while at the seminar and say I want that talk loaded onto my LIFE Stream as soon as it's available.  

#45 marknelson

marknelson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 19 September 2015 - 01:49 PM

CB and Rob,

Thank you so much for all of your teams incredibly hard work!!  I just wanted to second a comment made by John and Susie.  I would love to have some help with the squeeze play... a script that could be posted in "forms" similar to the contacting script would be extremely helpful!!

Thanks and God Bless!

Mark

• Adam & Teesa Rossman and mistydawn128 like this

#46 Jordan Lentz

Jordan Lentz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 December 2015 - 12:50 AM

I love Chris Brady's talks on different companies that are making a difference in our world or have helped to shape how Life Leadership operates. I'd like to suggest a special talk be done for the TATA Corporation in India.  I just watched this video  and I instantly thought, wow this would be a great talk for Brady to do.

Thanks!

#47 cuda71

cuda71

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationMesa, Az.

Posted 09 April 2016 - 12:24 AM

Hey Chris,

Here are a couple of Idea's I've been thinking about for awhile.

1.) Customer volume is very important to all of us, however, even with the added products and value that has been built into Total Access the NEW May 1, 2016 pricing may make it more difficult to retail.  What if in our back office under "Customer Sales" we had a small Admin control where by we could give our customers a built-in discount on their account? Of course this discount would be factored into and deducted from our Customer Bonus and Commissions. 

I believe the ability to adjust the price for a potential customer would be a powerful closing tool. Maybe I sign the boss up at a 30% discount, and his staff at full price, or everybody gets a 20% discount as I introduce them to the company and while I'm waiting to see which one of them wants to be the next new team member.

2.) I would love to see the functionality of being able to upload a profile picture that would appear in the Life Leadership fly-in profile box. (at month-end this picture would shut off like all the other avatar information) In Monkey Bar Depth we get some good counseling, that is to get to the bottom of the TAP and hang on to the newest apprentice and don't let go. Well, it would be really helpful to be able to match a name and a face at the next meeting.

Thanks,

Bill Haltom

Thanks,

Bill Haltom

"Life Coach in Training"

#48 Jordan Lentz

Jordan Lentz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 April 2016 - 02:19 PM

Hey Chris,
Thank you so much for your commitment to answering all these messages!! I just saw the Denny Smith video at the major and was heart broken. I have a real passion for getting the truth out about cancer and I'm so thankful Ty Bollinger has already put together a whole series on how to beat cancer once and for all. It would be awesome to partner with his mission and possibly get his "Truth about cancer: A global quest" as one of our products. Thank you for your consideration!

-Jordan

#49 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 08:09 AM

Hey Chris,

Here are a couple of Idea's I've been thinking about for awhile.

1.) Customer volume is very important to all of us, however, even with the added products and value that has been built into Total Access the NEW May 1, 2016 pricing may make it more difficult to retail.  What if in our back office under "Customer Sales" we had a small Admin control where by we could give our customers a built-in discount on their account? Of course this discount would be factored into and deducted from our Customer Bonus and Commissions. 

I believe the ability to adjust the price for a potential customer would be a powerful closing tool. Maybe I sign the boss up at a 30% discount, and his staff at full price, or everybody gets a 20% discount as I introduce them to the company and while I'm waiting to see which one of them wants to be the next new team member.

2.) I would love to see the functionality of being able to upload a profile picture that would appear in the Life Leadership fly-in profile box. (at month-end this picture would shut off like all the other avatar information) In Monkey Bar Depth we get some good counseling, that is to get to the bottom of the TAP and hang on to the newest apprentice and don't let go. Well, it would be really helpful to be able to match a name and a face at the next meeting.

Thanks,

Bill Haltom

These are both great suggestions!

As you may know, you are fully in charge of the prices you charge, and offering discounts as you recommend is already available when it is applied to a large enough number of customers.  In such situations, you simply contact the office and we'll make the arrangements manually for you.  With physical product, of course, this can be done directly from your inventory without our involvement, but with a digital product we would need to automate it as you recommend.  Let us dig in to this and see if it is do-able.  The only problem I can foresee is that someone discounts a product beyond what they will end up receiving in bonuses that month, and, as that is an undetermined amount at the time of the customer sale, it could conceivably happen.  I'm not sure how we would get around that one, but we'll think on it for a while.

The second one is a great idea.   Let me send it over.

Thx

CB

• Marc Page likes this

#50 lindsey.padlo

lindsey.padlo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 07:53 AM

Hey Chris,
Thanks for reading this and listening to our ideas. I have a request. Could you please make Orrin Woodward's CD "Money Media and Military Matrix" CD available for al a carte purchase? It came in my Life subscription a couple months so and it's one of the best CDs I've ever heard. I talk about it constantly and have a few people that want to listen to it. But I only have one copy! How can I get more?!?
Thanks Chris!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users