Photo

What "bucket list" DREAMS do you want to accomplish through LIFE?

Dream goals

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#1 CJ Calvert

CJ Calvert

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario, Canada

Posted 02 February 2014 - 10:08 AM

As Chris Brady asks, "What's driving you?" What is your magnificent obsession that will make all the work of building your business worth it to you?

I'll get the ball rolling:

One of my dreams is to build or fund a luxurious "orphanage" mansion for foster kids, (much like Daddy Warbucks to little orphan Annie) that will support the Children's Aid Society as we rescue those kids from bad situations (including bad foster parents) and provide employment for all the social workers, teachers, etc who live and work there. I'd like to rescue at least 100 kids and show them there are really good people in this world, and give them hope for their future.

I'd like to create a Leadership 101 course in every high school that carries through from Grade 9-12 that will teach from the many excellent books in our system.

And, purely for fun, I'd like to take a ride up into outer space on Richard Branson's Virgin Galactic ship!

What are some of YOUR bucket list dreams?
  • Wade Hamblin, JennyLaPierre, ssaunders and 7 others like this

Choose to live an exceptional LIFE!  Phillippians 4:8

#2 Melanie Shiell

Melanie Shiell

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationSt. Mary's, Ontario

Posted 03 February 2014 - 02:30 PM

1.  To build the king of all rescue mansions, a place where abused animals in need of a home and lots of love could live.  This mansion would be fit for every four legged king and queen and fully equipped with a maid and a butler. 

2.  Walk the streets in search of homeless people and provide them with some basic necessities to give them a fresh start and of course a first night pack. 

3.  I am already living in my dream home but would love to "own" it in the true sense of the word and equip it with the largest of all gardens.  In addition to that, a swimming pool in the rear yard and an NHL sized rink in the side yard for my hockey crazed kids and their friends.  

4.  I have always been a forward thinker and ensured early on my driveway was large enough to fit all the toys for my boys.  A now empty driveway would be filled with boats, cars and maybe a motorcycle or two. 

5.  I would love to go to a restaurant and give the waitress/waiter a $500 tip just to see the look on their face.  A job that is definitely under paid.

But most of all treat all the encouragers in my life, the ones that understood where I was going and never stood in my way to get there!   

• Tyler PrudHomme, CJ Calvert, leslie.ward and 4 others like this

#3 Claude

Claude

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 69 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 04:54 PM

I have already accomplished a list that even a year after i saw the plan I wouldn't have dared to write down or believe was possible. We have been immensely blessed!

however the next few years i have some goals i would like to hit as we build this business and affect more people in a positive way

1. hockey rink in backyard

2. Scar 17s 7.62mm assault rifle in case of zombie attack

3. sell my bus and purchase a H3 45 Prevost

4. Senior coordinator Mens ski doo trip

5. King air 350i airplane

6. start a school

7. pottie train Wyatt  :)

8. Executive Life coach

9. Double Life coach

10. write another book

• Wade Hamblin, LK.Seaman, JennyLaPierre and 17 others like this

#4 ejbrodberg74

ejbrodberg74

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • LocationWilliamston, Michigan USA

Posted 03 February 2014 - 05:18 PM

Being a musician, I've always wanted to have my own tour bus. My dream bus is a Prevost. I am all about Claude's idea of the new H3 45 Prevost 4. WOW..What a coach!! With that I will still be able to travel playing music and running my business (LIFE) all across the US & Canada. DREAM BIG people!!

• CJ Calvert and BlaineTrain like this

Eric J. Brodberg

TeamCrusaders

ejbrodberg2010.wordpress.com

Twitter: @BrodberGEnterpr

Facebook: ejbrodberg

#5 Tyler PrudHomme

Tyler PrudHomme

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationPincourt, Quebec, CA

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:02 AM

With the encouragement of my mentor Adriano Troli, as well as key speakers like Joce Dionne, Kirk Birtles and Claude Hamilton, I've really gotten myself mentally into my dreams and goals.

When you engage all senses, and put your heart behind the vision; pour all emotion you can until you're either crying about it, or standing the hairs on your body over it; that's when the motivation to do the work necessary becomes a reality, knocking down the walls that once stopped you with limited-belief!

Some examples of the biggest reasons I'm doing this business:
-To retire not only myself, but the future woman I intend on sharing my future with: I want to be the spouse she deserves, while still being best-friends, and staying young at heart! Knowing we can stay up and out late any night of the week, not having to worry about getting up for work, and spend an extra hour or two in-bed together. Date nights, traveling, or spending time during the day with the awesome people in our organization who will all be free with us, building bonds strong enough to call them our family!

-Though I'm still nowhere near the age yet, there's hardly much more I want than to ensure a future for the generation I raise as a parent. I want to do all I can to have the absolute best morals, living-conditions, and standards they'll know of as they grow. To paraphrase Claude, I want to raise men, who will eventually set out to raise men themselves. My sons will be true gentlemen, chivalrous and honorable; and if I have daughters, I'll do all I can as a parent to keep them safe, responsible, loved and idol-worthy heroines of their time. I see their future humble and generous, and will strive to be the best parent I could possibly be to them.

-To become the youngest, first-generation RT member, while aspiring to live up to being an entertaining speaker, and best student I can be. Set the example for the younger members of society, and play a potential model of what youth can accomplish and aspire to be; set the standard for young-adults everywhere, and never lower the bar on my generation, as well as for those to come. To truly inspire the world's youth to become the best it can be, and give the most it can give.

-I'd like to find my way back into relevant-design, resource-responsibility and sustainability, through the house I'd live in, the causes I will contribute to, and sponsoring I'd participate in. An ecological-home, complete with clean energy sources, rooftop-garden, eco-pool and sustainable-systems to live as lightly as possible, showing no disrespect to the beautiful planet we've been so blessed to be a part of. We're all but a blink in it's lifetime, and I would want nothing more than to celebrate not "being put onto it", but "being born out of it".
-I'd want a long-term goal to include the possibility of founding, or co-owning a design firm that follows the footsteps of biomimcry, and produce sustainable products on an industrial scale. To the point where costs would not ever have to be weighed against the management of our resources, and waste emitted. To continue an already growing phase that happens to consider the best for the planet's condition sees a future both innovative and enjoyable to all.
-Wildlife, and those in less-fortunate conditions would also earn effort in the future of both myself and spouse. Not having the means to better or improve either of their struggles, I would see to assisting in both development and protection of either concern. Playing my part by influencing less-fortunate nations, and engaging in the association of environment and the life inhabiting it.

-To be known as a helping-hand in my immediate, local community: Feeding, clothing and homing the poor, the capability to sit down and have a coffee with any neighbor, to play an active role in events and activities, being able to give anybody a lift back home while walking through rain, snow, harsher-conditions.. All these and more to have smiling faces in my local living environment, making a difference while fulfilling a natural want to give back to those in my life.

• Adriano Troli, CJ Calvert, Tyrell Mentzer and 4 others like this

#6 Kyle Herminath

Kyle Herminath

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationGreen Bay, WI

Posted 04 February 2014 - 05:21 AM

One of my bucket list dreams is to fund a lawyer firm that fights for the peoples rights.

I know there are men and women out there who get or can be taught the spirit of liberty presented in our Freedom series who are living out their God given purpose as lawyers.

I want to inspire, encourage, or fund a firm who's sole purpose is to protect the average citizen from big government, big business, and himself (because of the five laws).

Not sure what level I'd need to achieve or how much funding it would require, so I'll just focus on PP until I get closer to the top of the ladder. :)

• John Feldhouse and CJ Calvert like this

Kyle & Alyssa

@happyherminath

“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us...” ― Marianne Williamson

#7 Steve K

Steve K

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationWashington, MO

Posted 04 February 2014 - 09:04 AM

LIFE-Leadership is exactly what people are looking for... the way to the life of their dreams! I've always been a dreamer and entrepreneur - but now I have the vehicle for success and the leaders to follow! Life Rocks!

*My wife wants to start a big animal rescue ranch - it's a good thing thing we have Life now because we're already a petting zoo (with 2 mini horses, dogs, cats, goats)!

*We want our schedule to be 6 Saturdays & a Sunday!

*To be able to support & teach family with real education & entrepreneurial pursuits!

*To protect our bucket carrying business, Shop Around the Corner; we know Life will allow us to keep that community safe and profitable - so we'll enhance it & protect as our community ministry! Lots of employees that count on us - and over 10,000 consignors.

*Land spreading out so far and wide, with a dream home in the middle - maybe 200+ acres of beautiful Missouri woods & farmland. (I did say - big rescue ranch!)

*Fly to Bend, OR & go to the Breedlove guitar factory... play until I find my perfect acoustic/electric!

*Support a church plant in our community.

*A garage like Claudes!

*A home in Hawaii, where my wife grew up. Several places (condos, etc) around the world with Life friends!

*A hide-away place in Alaska w/ a bush plane.

*Travel!

*Write a book.

*To share prosperity everyday!

the list goes on!!!

• ejbrodberg74 and CJ Calvert like this

It's a great day to be in LIFE!

#8 JesusH

JesusH

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • LocationSturgis, MI

Posted 04 February 2014 - 01:07 PM

Travel to space!
  • CJ Calvert and Chris Potocnik like this

#9 Chris.miller

Chris.miller

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 05:42 AM

Have you ever been at the airport to fly somewhere and noticed flights scheduled to a place that is WAY more appealing then where your going ? Well I have. I want to one day go to the airport with my passport ( and wife) and no luggage. I will look at the monitor and pick a spot. I'll buy a ticket and stay for a week.then I go back to the airport and pick another spot. I'll stay at second spot for a week then go back and do it again for the third time. People would ask where I'm going and I could only tell them to check Facebook because I wouldn't know till I seen the monitors.
This might sound silly but I think it would be exciting. Who do you know that has ever done this? Nobody!! And that's why I want to do it. Because with Life Leadership I can!!
  • JesusH, Gbaker, Tyler PrudHomme and 2 others like this

#10 kjellis

kjellis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 07:19 AM

There are 4 things I want to accomplish through LIFE:
1) Job optional for both my fiancé and myself!
2) Tesla Model S
3) All black Chevy Camero
4) Start and grow a youth athletic Mentorship program in sports for athletes to develop in their given sport.

I know LIFE will help me accomplish that and I'm excited to see what else God has in store for me through this amazing opportunity!
  • CJ Calvert and Sharon.Lalor like this

#11 Neal Ruffner

Neal Ruffner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationGrand Blanc, MI

Posted 06 February 2014 - 11:02 AM

Build this thing big enough that my family finally believes it is real!!! :)

Mallory, my wife, and I have a bucket list dream to own a beautiful home and invite the entire family over for such a beautiful and elegant catered dinner that they will finally ask, "What the heck have you guys been up to!?" :)

Silly I know, but it will be nice!! Many other dreams as well, but this is one of the bucket list ones that I would love to see the looks on their faces. They won't be able to ignore the topic of business or success at that point :)

Neal Ruffner

Liberators

LT-IT

#12 JonasSolberg

JonasSolberg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 01:31 PM

fly into outerspace

build 100 shelters/1x10 huses for the less fortuate and hardest to house

renovate kitchen with granite counters and tile floors, hardwood floor in living room

teach leadership and sucess priciples to kids

win the local tennis league

own a porche 911

debt & mortgage free

family vacation to hawaii

passive income of $5000/month = job/work optional

• CJ Calvert likes this

#13 LisaandClarence

LisaandClarence

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 02:02 PM

I would love to create the following in our life:

1. A house outside of the city on minimum 5 acres and a closed system lake where we can go rowing every morning.

2. Participate in creating and establishing birthing centres where children can come into this world free of trauma and violence as our current health care system with increased intervention and c-sections perpetuates abuse of the worse kind to its women and children.  And a place where parents can come to be educated and get it together, together as they raise the next generation of kids in an environment of appreciation, understanding, love and respect (I think we've got that part covered).

3. A vehicle to teach yoga retreats in Costa Rica, the only country in the world living in peace and without a national army.

4. Hike Machu Pichu and the Camino Trail in Spain

5. Have a huge sustainable garden where we can grow our own organic fruits and veggies

6. Be able to support my parents into retirement age, financially as well as otherwise

7. Pick my husband up on his last day of work and head off to an amazing team party and celebration before we head off on our own private vaccation to celebrate the team and partnership that we have become.

8. Finish writing a book that I've started and get back to the creation of a secondary stream of income through my wellness website and blog.

9.  Take a number of FUN courses...raw food cooking, essential oils therapy, conscious communication yoga course, learn to play the guitar

10. Help 11 families become financially free and job optional!

• CJ Calvert likes this

#14 JennieStiehl

JennieStiehl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 05:20 PM

I want to build a house so large on a massive piece of land that can fit a lot of foster children. My husband and I have such a conviction for doing our part to take care of the foster children in our area.

The need is so great, and there are just too few homes willing, so to have a house large enough to take some sibling groups so they can stay together would be amazing.

• CJ Calvert and SuprStiehl like this

#15 John Burns

John Burns

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationAkron, OH

Posted 06 February 2014 - 08:50 PM

A room where the walls are lined with nothing but various Gibson Les Paul Guitars!!!!!

#16 Wade Hamblin

Wade Hamblin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationPeterborough, ON Canada

Posted 06 February 2014 - 11:47 PM

Claude, I love this list!   Shows that we need to strive for things we can afford today.    There are things on this list that you could have with no question yet you force yourself to practice delayed gratification!   I can't wait to be on that Men's Skidoo trip with you, although I have a feeling there are some women that would be very upset not being there too!!  :)

• CJ Calvert likes this

#17 Wade Hamblin

Wade Hamblin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationPeterborough, ON Canada

Posted 06 February 2014 - 11:48 PM

Thanks for this thread CJ!    Right now my hot button is a 42foot Regal Sport Cruiser, this the next boat, but not the last.  :)   

• CJ Calvert likes this

#18 Scott.Coons

Scott.Coons

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationJackson, MI

Posted 08 February 2014 - 11:23 AM

One of our goals is to visit every Major League Ballpark in one summer..

• JesusH and CJ Calvert like this

#19 ejbrodberg74

ejbrodberg74

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • LocationWilliamston, Michigan USA

Posted 10 February 2014 - 01:30 PM

A room where the walls are lined with nothing but various Gibson Les Paul Guitars!!!!!

Being a guitar player also for the last 31 years, I can relate to this. Nothing like a nice Les Paul to sooth the musical soul. :)

• CJ Calvert likes this

Eric J. Brodberg

TeamCrusaders

ejbrodberg2010.wordpress.com

Twitter: @BrodberGEnterpr

Facebook: ejbrodberg

#20 JesusH

JesusH

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • LocationSturgis, MI

Posted 11 February 2014 - 12:01 AM

One of our goals is to visit every Major League Ballpark in one summer..

I'm guessing you played softball! ;)
  • CJ Calvert likes this

#21 Adriano Troli

Adriano Troli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 12 February 2014 - 09:18 PM

Right now our biggest goals are to see my wife not have to go back to work once her maternity leave is done, to be able to bring the kids to Disnety world january 2015, and of course to buy a (much) larger home in a more secluded area of  town(possibly out of the province)

• CJ Calvert likes this

Adriano Troli

Kaizen Steadfast

If we're not up, We're getting up!

#22 Gbaker

Gbaker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 12:11 AM

"The goals we set are the goals we get " ( that's all that stuck with me thru black belt training )
Then in this industry write 100 things you'd like to achieve ....

Immediate goals :
Roundtable - fun in the sun

Outside of my own personal & financial freedom :

Launch a foundation named ARCH'd
Africa - build a school & orphanage in Kenya to get kids off street begging for money to buy glue to dull hunger pains .
Russia - fund Rick Renner ministries largest church in Red Square to continue to further the gospel & orphanages
China- Underground ministries
Homeless - connect w/ Love centers in ea inner city to provide lunches , clothes & word to homeless
Disabled - Launch Dreams for the disabled ... We send 100 kids a month to Disney on the Dreams foundation private Jet !!

Write the book that will encourage & give strength to press on thru their cancer battle !!!

3 areas to live :
Our lake house on skaneateles lake
Our Florida home in punda gorda isles
Our mountain home in Tennessee
  • CJ Calvert likes this

#23 tjschneider

tjschneider

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 05:32 PM

LIFE will lead us to.....

•  Be a stay at home Dad that can really be a guide for my kids...
  •  A spot on LIFE Island .... 
  •  Create an opportunity for my wife to be on a formal bases with Beth More
  •  To be able to have access to Oliver DeMille for a one year boot camp and then run for a strategic seat in congress...
  •  Sponsor a missions organization that combats persecuted Christians
  •  Become friends with Jay Seculow and set up a desired amount to give per month to his organization 

To one million!!!

• Tyrell Mentzer likes this

#24 eeanmoryx13

eeanmoryx13

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 01:30 AM

^ awesome dreams tj.

personally there are so many small dreams. Reasons to make this happen but my biggest dreams are

I spent about a year and a half in the burn unit at shriners as a baby, so I would love to be free to give to them on a yearly/monthly/even weekly basis.

my grandma has taken care of me my entire life. She hasa back so bad she has to use a walker and pretty much needs help to do anything. So I want a custom house for her with 24 hr help.

Lastly my wife and I wanted to have a large masquerade ball wedding when we first were going to get married. However, our wallets made us do differently. I would like to have that ball for our 5 yr anniversary.

Just a few things that make my elephant buzz.

#25 charlesmcintyre

charlesmcintyre

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 11:53 AM

Great topic CJ! Always fun getting new Bucket List ideas from other people to fill our own.

I have two hot buttons right now that are driving me outside of getting free and rich ;)

1) Bring my wife and kids on a Disney Cruise...yes all 4 of them (the kids that is), as a reward for their help in making it a reality through LIFE.

2) Being of Scotish background, I'm planning a 10 day "Father/Son" trip to Scotland. Complete with golfing, sleeping in a Castle, renting bikes to travel the country side, Edinburgh Castle, Military Tatoo, Rugby match, going to Barra Island to visit my ancestor's land and yes...Stirling to see William Wallace memorial...FREEDOM!!

Charles

#26 Tyrell Mentzer

Tyrell Mentzer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 12:13 PM

I have already accomplished a list that even a year after i saw the plan I wouldn't have dared to write down or believe was possible. We have been immensely blessed!

however the next few years i have some goals i would like to hit as we build this business and affect more people in a positive way

1. hockey rink in backyard

2. Scar 17s 7.62mm assault rifle in case of zombie attack

3. sell my bus and purchase a H3 45 Prevost

4. Senior coordinator Mens ski doo trip

5. King air 350i airplane

6. start a school

7. pottie train Wyatt   :)

8. Executive Life coach

9. Double Life coach

10. write another book

Haha! Those zombies would be goners with a Scar 17s 7.62mm assault rifle. :D

As for answering the question:

1. Plant a church and fund everything as well as being actively involved with getting it off the ground with service and hands-on work.

2. Squirrel suit like no one else's business. (This activity required a prerequisite 200 skydives / base jumps. )

3. Have a fridge solely devoted to the world's finest cheeses (This one is weird, I know, but I love cheese.)

4. Own a Tesla Model S.

5. Score a Hole-in-one in golf.

6. Achieve an expertise in a Mixed Martial Art (Probably Tai Kwon Do. Mastery would be too intensive, I just want to be able to defend myself and my family against 90% of the populace and have a fighting chance against trained killers.)

7. Write a few books

8. Tour Europe

9. Go PC and Life Coach

10. Be the best dad and husband in the world. :D / Home school my kids.

"The scars you acquire while excercising courage will not make you feel inferior"

--Claude Hamilton

Team Courageous Transformers

WE TRANSFORM, WE WIN!!!

#27 Kyle Combes

Kyle Combes

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, AZ

Posted 17 March 2014 - 08:42 AM

I'm loving this page

Handgun - Tisas 1911 .45 for $400

http://www.budsgunsh...ts_id/411552921

Car - Factory Five GTM

https://www.factoryf...s/gtm-supercar/

SUV - Knight XV

http://www.conquestv...ze_comp_web.jpg

Back Porch View

http://www.wallpaprz...n_lake_view.jpg

Hope this helps kindle the dreams of others.

I want to see what happens when you get to the breaking point. I want to see you learn to push. I want to see if you've got the will to win. - Chris Brady

#28 BrittanyBurmeister

BrittanyBurmeister

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationWaukesha WI

Posted 17 March 2014 - 12:59 PM

Oh I am so glad someone posted this!!!

Here is my list

Pay off my $94,000 in college loans

Build a Youth Center in Waukesha WI (huge huge huge)

Be able to staff the Youth Center and pay for it without having to take government grants out OR take a paycheck

from it

Be a stay at home mom

I don't want my kids (still single, no kids yet) to know what it's like to have mom or dad go to work.

Springfield 1911 EMP

Mercedes E550 Cabriolet 

Brittany Burmeister

Team Action

All Coming Together Improving Our Nation

sliverofsonshine.wordpress.com

Twitter: @rockstarbrit

#29 Coloneldad

Coloneldad

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationNorthern Utah

Posted 17 March 2014 - 04:43 PM

1. Build my dream home.  It's only a 5,000 sf ranch house with a complete wrap around porch.  Wood floors (rustic Hickory).  Think of an old late 1800's 'ranch house' from some big cattle ranch.  But there's a lot more to what's in the house. :rolleyes:

2. Build up a farm that will be completely self-sufficient for myself and my family (yes even the extended family and in-laws :huh: ) and also be capable of helping neighbors and others in desperate times.  I wish to follow the example of the 1st and 3rd presidents in their retirements: that is to be known simply as a "Farmer."  

3. Build up a means of assisting others world wide in humanitarian efforts that are separate from governments.

4. I'll get my pilot's license and then a couple of planes to hop around in.  P-51 Mustang, F-86 Saberjet  for starters.  :D

5. Get involved in educating people to the principles of freedom in a more productive manner.

Ok, so not much here, but I'm just starting... :D

David

I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crises. The great point is to bring them them the real facts.

Abraham Lincoln

#30 Brian Peterson

Brian Peterson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationFort Myers, Fl

Posted 18 March 2014 - 11:17 AM

“Bucket list” Dreams through the Life Business

1. Debt free
  2. Bring Susan home from work, and then myself.
  3. Corvette convertible
  4. Round table
  5. Buy our first home together
  6. Take our parents on vacation to Italy
  7. Fill Germain Arena
  8. Prevost coach
  9. Customized Harley Davidson
  10. PC
  11. Build our first gated custom home
  12. World cruise

#31 Nick

Nick

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationSaint Louis, Missouri

Posted 26 March 2014 - 10:33 AM

Honestly, one of our bucket list items would be to be travel the globe and drop monies to random churches small, big and in between. Glory be to God in allowing us the vehicle to make a REAL difference people will love for many many years.

D.R.E.A.M.

Nick

#32 Kristine Mlitello

Kristine Mlitello

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 01:50 PM

A WHITE JEEP RUBICON!  WOOT! 

#33 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 03:13 PM

A WHITE JEEP RUBICON!  WOOT! 

With red seats!

CB

• tammy.yousif likes this

#34 chrisgornik

chrisgornik

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationOak Lawn, IL

Posted 10 June 2014 - 07:27 PM

Oh Boy! I love this topic! Where do I start?..... I know!

1. Ford Mustang GT500 custom designed for trips to get ice cream

2. A walk-in gun safe

3. Summer home in Gatlinburg, TN

4. Provide my dad with a retirement lifestyle he never believed was possible

5. (taken from Chris.Miller) Arrive at the airport with nothing but my family and passports and pick a place that "just feels like fun" and vacation with zero financial worries

6.Own a self sustaining home with a garden that produces enough food to feed a small village.

7.Join the vacation of the month club

8. Be able to provide anonymous donations to church's in need of assistance.

9. Life Coach

10. Write a book

#35 AmaliaC

AmaliaC

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationBrantford, Ontario, Canada

Posted 05 July 2014 - 03:39 PM

Oh, the bucket list... where do I even start???  

1. Pay Off Mortgage
  2. Build a log home on a couple of acres of land.  Only possible with a full time maintenance person due to health reasons - but it will happen!
  3. Move my mother into my current home as she now rents an apartment in my city 
  4. Purchase a Class A Motorhome --- eventually getting something like this Prevost Liberty Coach Elegant Lady H3-45 DETAILS - see this link - http://www.rvtrader....6118/?zmc=cfem1
  5. Own a condo in a year round warm climate... to be determined
  6. Purchase or build a building for my church
  7. Hire a full time house keeper
  8. Travel back to Italy to visit family on an annual basis... and/or pay for them to come visit Canada
  9. Life Coach
  10. Finally meet and marry the husband that God is preparing for me!!!! (and preparing me for!)
  11. Do a missions trip annually
  12. Continue my volunteer work with the SPCA - but be able to help them monetarily as well
  13. Help support my local Pregnancy & Resource Centre on a monthly basis
  14. Bless New Life Girls Home in Consecon, ON with at least $100,000.00 to be used for whatever they need

The list goes on and on... as does my dream board!  

• CJ Calvert likes this

Amalia
     <><  

#36 Mark Krasnodembski

Mark Krasnodembski

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationMississauga, Ontario, Canada

Posted 06 July 2014 - 04:47 PM

Hello

Bucket List

1) Bring my wife home from work

2) Allow my children to travel

3) Be job optional by 55

4) similar to Claude H a Glock 19

• CJ Calvert likes this

#37 Brandonperry

Brandonperry

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 02:39 PM

Get my pilots license

#38 Brawna

Brawna

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationThornhill, Ontario, Canada

Posted 13 July 2014 - 09:35 PM

1. To have a farm with Portuguese Water Dogs
2. Breed them
3. Training building
4. Pond on the property and a 75ft pool for water training
5. Rescue unwanted dogs and retrain them and find new homes for them
6. Travel around the world
7. Go to Greece and spend a month
8. Have a nice piece if land with a modest home
9. Have property in Florida
10. Have boats
11. Have jet skis
12. Have a cottage
13. Be able to give my kids choices
14. Own a land river lr4
15. Go to the summer Olympics
16. Go to the superbowl
17. Go to a hockey game
18. And there is more I am sure I will create along the way

#39 Brawna

Brawna

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationThornhill, Ontario, Canada

Posted 13 July 2014 - 09:42 PM

Additions to my bucket list
1. I also want a Bentley Vantage
2. Want a huge party with all my LIFE Leadership friends and family when I retire
3. Want to help my mother in law retire and have options
4. Want to race a car
5. And have lots of fun

#40 mistydawn128

mistydawn128

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 05:17 PM

There are a few of us in my family building life and we have an awesome family vacation spot planned out :). Well, two of them actually since my dad wants snow and the rest of us don't. So we'll have a small northern one too. The southern one includes a large main lodge, some private cabins, a nascar sized race track, pool, etc. we've talked about possibly doing this on a private island and also having a helicopter.

For me, I want to homeschool my daughter in a couple mor years before she hits junior high. I teach junior high and while it's not an awful place... I'd rather my daughter not be there. Then we can decide high school together.

I also want to take her to Europe and spend at least two months traveling.

More land and the ability to pay someone to take care of it, ditto for house. Love gardening, but it would be in not to have to keep up with it all the time. And cleaning properly takes so much time!

A car that doesn't need so many repairs. I don't know what kind - but I know what color! Slightly darker than lime green. There is a Subaru dealership I drive past all the time with the perfect color.

I also want to fix my roof in the back half of my house so I can insulate it better. Probably won't stay here longer than a few more years, but want to leave an awesome home for the bit person.

I also loved what Manase talked about Saturday night at the last major with his daughter seeing his success. Same as the CD from Orrin where he was running the race and "dedicated" each lap to someone who said he couldn't do it. Half the fun of winning will just be to show people it's possible. Not because I want them to admire me or anything, but because I want them to believe that they can do it too. I hear SO many excuses from people, especially single moms. Yeah that brings some difficulties, but stop whining about it and do something to change your life!
  • BlaineTrain likes this

#41 mistydawn128

mistydawn128

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 05:23 PM

Oh, and I forgot one of the most important ones! I want to make enough money that I have the time and resources to make a difference in the "justice" system.

#42 BlaineTrain

BlaineTrain

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationKenosha, WI

Posted 18 July 2014 - 06:52 PM

Fired up to read these replies! I just drafted my BHAG list over the last 40 minutes and somehow navigated away with a backspace keystroke and lost it. Perhaps now isn't the right time for me to share. For now I will take another deep breath and come back another day to post. Keep serving and dreaming! Thanks for starting the topic CJ!

#43 BlaineTrain

BlaineTrain

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationKenosha, WI

Posted 18 July 2014 - 07:00 PM

Tyler you echo much of what I aspire to help bring to fruition! Fired up to serve with you in the future as Policy Council Life Coaches! God Bless!

With the encouragement of my mentor Adriano Troli, as well as key speakers like Joce Dionne, Kirk Birtles and Claude Hamilton, I've really gotten myself mentally into my dreams and goals.

When you engage all senses, and put your heart behind the vision; pour all emotion you can until you're either crying about it, or standing the hairs on your body over it; that's when the motivation to do the work necessary becomes a reality, knocking down the walls that once stopped you with limited-belief!

Some examples of the biggest reasons I'm doing this business:
-To retire not only myself, but the future woman I intend on sharing my future with: I want to be the spouse she deserves, while still being best-friends, and staying young at heart! Knowing we can stay up and out late any night of the week, not having to worry about getting up for work, and spend an extra hour or two in-bed together. Date nights, traveling, or spending time during the day with the awesome people in our organization who will all be free with us, building bonds strong enough to call them our family!

-Though I'm still nowhere near the age yet, there's hardly much more I want than to ensure a future for the generation I raise as a parent. I want to do all I can to have the absolute best morals, living-conditions, and standards they'll know of as they grow. To paraphrase Claude, I want to raise men, who will eventually set out to raise men themselves. My sons will be true gentlemen, chivalrous and honorable; and if I have daughters, I'll do all I can as a parent to keep them safe, responsible, loved and idol-worthy heroines of their time. I see their future humble and generous, and will strive to be the best parent I could possibly be to them.

-To become the youngest, first-generation PC member, while aspiring to live up to being an entertaining speaker, and best student I can be. Set the example for the younger members of society, and play a potential model of what youth can accomplish and aspire to be; set the standard for young-adults everywhere, and never lower the bar on my generation, as well as for those to come. To truly inspire the world's youth to become the best it can be, and give the most it can give.

-I'd like to find my way back into relevant-design, resource-responsibility and sustainability, through the house I'd live in, the causes I will contribute to, and sponsoring I'd participate in. An ecological-home, complete with clean energy sources, rooftop-garden, eco-pool and sustainable-systems to live as lightly as possible, showing no disrespect to the beautiful planet we've been so blessed to be a part of. We're all but a blink in it's lifetime, and I would want nothing more than to celebrate not "being put onto it", but "being born out of it".
-I'd want a long-term goal to include the possibility of founding, or co-owning a design firm that follows the footsteps of biomimcry, and produce sustainable products on an industrial scale. To the point where costs would not ever have to be weighed against the management of our resources, and waste emitted. To continue an already growing phase that happens to consider the best for the planet's condition sees a future both innovative and enjoyable to all.
-Wildlife, and those in less-fortunate conditions would also earn effort in the future of both myself and spouse. Not having the means to better or improve either of their struggles, I would see to assisting in both development and protection of either concern. Playing my part by influencing less-fortunate nations, and engaging in the association of environment and the life inhabiting it.

-To be known as a helping-hand in my immediate, local community: Feeding, clothing and homing the poor, the capability to sit down and have a coffee with any neighbor, to play an active role in events and activities, being able to give anybody a lift back home while walking through rain, snow, harsher-conditions.. All these and more to have smiling faces in my local living environment, making a difference while fulfilling a natural want to give back to those in my life.

• BlaineTrain likes this

#44 Shona Cruz

Shona Cruz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 February 2015 - 03:05 PM

Just a few immediate goals...

• Freedom 45 for my husband so whenever we want we can watch movies in bed on a Monday morning when everyone else goes to work ;)
  • Hit Senior Co-ordinator
  • Chrome Mercedes G-series truck with white leather interior and personalized plates (not sure what they'll say yet, I'll come up with something quippy!)
  • Become a mom of 3 beautiful kids (twin boys and a girl if I get to pick!)
  • Jet pack in Punta Cana 
  • Zip Line in Costa Rica
  • Learn to surf in Hawaii
  • Inspire and teach young girls to reach their full potential through the power of BETTER thinking!

• Andrew&JulianaEmary likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Dream, goals

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users