1 reply to this topic

#1 Coreyaphillips

Coreyaphillips

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 08:35 AM

POPULAR

My Wife and I have subscribed to the Life Mix subscription since the beginning and it has been an awesome ride!

It's like getting a surprise Christmas gift every month.

We would like to know if there will be a marketing video and a promotional page created so that we can really work hard to get

this wonderful service into other peoples homes, especially with the Crypto-Currency audio coming in February 2018?

Thanks again guys for being amazing and always giving us more than we could ever expect.

Respectfully,

Corey & Kate

• Scottygofe, Samueltymn, oapedWak and 105 others like this

#2 Life Forum Admin

Life Forum Admin

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 87 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 12:15 PM

My Wife and I have subscribed to the Life Mix subscription since the beginning and it has been an awesome ride!

It's like getting a surprise Christmas gift every month.

We would like to know if there will be a marketing video and a promotional page created so that we can really work hard to get

this wonderful service into other peoples homes, especially with the Crypto-Currency audio coming in February 2018?

Thanks again guys for being amazing and always giving us more than we could ever expect.

Respectfully,

Corey & Kate

Glad you are enjoying Life Mix! I'll see what I can find out but you can also send an email to support@mainhomepage.com. I also recommend you add that email address to your contacts so that any responses do not go unnoticed.

• DavidDyexy, Samuelmor, Eranbem and 18 others like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users