DocNavyGuy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 11:39 PM

POPULAR

Hi!

Can someone explain the process of the "member to customer tracking"  when someone on your team turns "purple"?

I understand they are shifted to customer status, but who's customer do they become? 
Where does their volume go? Or to whom does it go?

If someone is attending Opens, Seminars, etc or who is Power Player Ready (but lack the customer volume) will they be shifted to customer status?

Thanks in advance for your response!

• DocNavyGuy, prelveprobe, RonaldRal and 55 others like this

The System works, when we work the System

#2 Marc Page

Marc Page

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • LocationPflugerville, TX

Posted 16 November 2017 - 10:34 PM

They don't become anyone's customer (I guess the become a customer of corporate). The customer rule is pretty hard and fast. You need customers. There are other direct sales companies that have been prosecuted recently for building big teams with very little external customers. We need to make sure we are getting customers ourselves and helping our team members get customers, not just for the legal reasons but also to be profitable. Why do 150 PV yourself when you can get most of it from $100 in customer orders and make at least 15% on the PV of those sales.

I know some people come up to speed slower than others. I believe if you have a $100 customer order (sell an FFP) you can work with your Coordinator(?) to get put back in. If you have someone who has transitioned to customer status, talk to your support team about who would help transition him back to member status and go help him sell an FFP.

• Malcolmcrurl and FreemanGaurf like this

πŸŒ΄πŸ’βœοΈπŸ“±πŸ“€πŸ“… ♻️πŸ‘₯ πŸ“–πŸ’ΏπŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦ πŸ’΅

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users