Photo

Life Coach Books

life coaches books subscriptions coming soon fruit on the tree leadership education story teaching legacy

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 DWRascalROKofKaizen

DWRascalROKofKaizen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • LocationLand o' Buckeyes

Posted 23 July 2014 - 06:40 AM

Greetings!

Of the Life Coaches ( also synonymous with the founders = same terrific group of families :) ) , Claude's book was the most recent, preceded by Tim, then Tim again, and of course OW & CB.

I heard Dan mention he was working on a book - any idea ( if possible to share w/ the community and visitors to the forum ) if it will be released by end of year?

And, is George next up - the professor will surely have a story covering all spokes of the "F" wheel :) ?
Let alone, once Bill is able ( God Bless him & his family always & forevermore ), that story should be mainstreamed to everyone - it's comparable in some ways to Dr. Carson's.
  • reneehammons likes this

-SJ
Rok of Kaizen
twitter.com/RkKaizenSbsL

Four CORE missions:
Spread prosperity

#2 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 10:52 AM

Greetings!

Of the Life Coaches ( also synonymous with the founders = same terrific group of families :) ) , Claude's book was the most recent, preceded by Tim, then Tim again, and of course OW & CB.

I heard Dan mention he was working on a book - any idea ( if possible to share w/ the community and visitors to the forum ) if it will be released by end of year?

And, is George next up - the professor will surely have a story covering all spokes of the "F" wheel :) ?
Let alone, once Bill is able ( God Bless him & his family always & forevermore ), that story should be mainstreamed to everyone - it's comparable in some ways to Dr. Carson's.

Yes, each of the LCs are asked to compile books, once they have reached Life Coach 6 and beyond.  It is not a requirement, but a request, satisfied according to the person's schedule, business goals, and the information they would like to share.

So there is definitely more to come!

CB 

• sscolvin, Kelli Sager, James Kozak and 6 others like this

#3 Neal Ruffner

Neal Ruffner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationGrand Blanc, MI

Posted 11 August 2014 - 09:58 PM

Awesome! Can't wait till the top 50 book list is by all Life Leaders!!
  • Adam & Teesa Rossman, mistydawn128, Ammon Nelson and 1 other like this

Neal Ruffner

Liberators

LT-IT

#4 Claude

Claude

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 69 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 09:03 AM

I didn't think I would enjoy writing the book Toughen Up but once I started it was oddly satisfying. Also humbling because it gave me a better idea of what CB and OW do when they write the amazing books that they do.

I am working on another few book ideas now. I am excited that when im gone someday my grandchildren can know me by reading the books i write.

• sscolvin, cmallios, Don Harris and 7 others like this

#5 jocelyn.cousineau

jocelyn.cousineau

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 02:38 PM

I always dreamed of writing a book. I guess I will need to go life coach 6 ! See you then :D 

• Ammon Nelson likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: life coaches, books, subscriptions, coming soon, fruit on the tree, leadership, education, story, teaching, legacy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users