MikeRowles

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 12:39 AM

POPULAR

Hello Forums:

Re:  LLR Corporate Education Program Testimonies

I know that in LIFE we now have a laser focus on the Financial Fitness Program.  However the LLRC appears to still remain a viable product.  In that regard there is a large number of corporations in my local area who are candidates for implementing the LLR Corporate Education Program within their respective companies.  I wish to introduce them to the LLRC.  In that regard, I'm seeking information from anyone who is involved in or has been involved in providing the LLRC to corporate/non-profits customers.  More specifically I would greatly value receiving any available testimonies provided by those customers.  At an earlier time, the LLRC was our fastest selling product and there was much excitement from LIFE leaders.  So I was thinking that perhaps there is possibly some residual activity out there that would be a source of testimonies that I can use to strengthen the credibility of the LLRC.  I will be using the LLRC DVD however, as we know,  there is no substitute for actual testimonies.  

• prelveprobe, Richardet, oapedWak and 52 others like this

#2 Life Forum Admin

Life Forum Admin

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 83 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 12:46 PM

Hello Forums:

I know that in LIFE we now have a laser focus on the Financial Fitness Program.  However the LLRC appears to still remain a viable product.  In that regard there is a large number of corporations in my local area who are candidates for implementing the LLR Corporate Education Program within their respective companies.  I wish to introduce them to the LLRC.  In that regard, I'm seeking information from anyone who is involved in or has been involved in providing the LLRC to corporate/non-profits customers.  More specifically I would greatly value receiving any available testimonies provided by those customers.  At an earlier time, the LLRC was our fastest selling product and there was much excitement from LIFE leaders.  So I was thinking that perhaps there is possibly some residual activity out there that would be a source of testimonies that I can use to strengthen the credibility of the LLRC.  I will be using the LLRC DVD however, as we know,  there is no substitute for actual testimonies.  

Hi, Mike!

I agree that the LLRC is a great program and can benefit countless organizations! For a list of company testimonies who have given their permission for their testimonies to be shared with other customers, I recommend that you send an email to support@mainhomepage.com. I suggest you add their email address to your contacts so that any responses don't land in your spam folder and go unnoticed. Additionally, you can find a couple of customers featured at the Life blog. (http://blog.lifelead.../llr-corporate/ ). Hope that helps! Have a great day!

• AlexeyOa, Pt_romanenov1965, 1stOnejitar and 4 others like this

#3 Ammon Nelson

Ammon Nelson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • LocationWeber County, Utah

Posted 20 October 2017 - 01:20 PM

Hello Forums:

You can go to http://llrcinfo.com/llrc.aspx#ourFans and find testimonials there.  If you put your referral code in front of the "llrcinfo.com" and share it with your prospects, it will also automatically give you credit for any sales generated from that link.

(i.e. http://[REFERRALCODE].llrcinfo.com/llrc.aspx#ourFans)

You can see, or set up your referral code here: http://www.lifeleade...r/Settings.aspx.

"The first step in any effective application of knowledge is getting the knowledge. The first step in changing the world is to first transform oneself. Always. If what you read isn't transforming you in a positive way, it has no value - to anyone. Pick better books, a better venue for learning, a better set of mentors.  Invest the time to give yourself a real leadership education, one in which you are not just a passenger but one of the people driving the wagon. Actively pursue excellence."

-Oliver DeMille and Brad Bolon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users