• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 WayneMacNamara

WayneMacNamara

• PC
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 12:36 PM

Hey guys, I wanted to share with you some of the FUN that we had last summer of the House Boating trip we took with the Kaizen Round Tables. Well to say that our trip was super awesome is an understatement. What a great time with all the Kaizen RT leaders. We devided the group into two boats and each boat had a captain and co-captain. 

Attached File  BP3cxzUCIAA0ZR1.jpg   42.07KB   6 downloads

The house boats themselves are something that anyone on water should want, they are so much fun. We had a great launch day, it was sunny and warm with a few of us having to take a crash course on driving these big beasts.There was definetley a few moments of nervousness on my part as a captain of one of the house boats but once we got out into the open waters it was smooth sailing. With so many awesome guys and ladies on this trip we had so much fun camping each night, having a camp fire with some great leadership teaching, goal setting and Vision of where Kaizen wants to go in 2014. The food for some reason just tastes better when camping. Steaks were flying off the BBQ's and meals were planned everyday for breakfast, lunch and supper.

Attached File  BQBbsFXCEAAnpwZ.jpg   53.45KB   4 downloads

Claude was able to buy a Blob that connects to the house boat, and whatever brave soul could climb out on the end of it to be lauchned by 2 big guys who would jump off the top of our house boat onto the blob and pop the person sometimes 10/20 or 30 feet in the air!!!! Both the ladies and the guys participated in the blob fun. 

Attached File  blob launch 2.jpg   100KB   4 downloads

As a captain I must admit I tore apart my propeller when trying to reverse out of one of our camp sites, not a pretty sound at all!!!!  

Attached File  IMG_3305.jpg   187.52KB   3 downloads

As I think through my favorite memories on the trip, I think of Claude and Lana's teaching around the camp fire.  All the great info on what's coming up in the LIFE biz and the goals set out for Kaizen.  Playing games on top of the house boats was competitive as usual with the Kaizen RT boys!!

Thinking about that 1st annual Kaizen RT trip makes me think about 10 years from now when Beau is 10 or 11 and we are sitting around the camp fire and all the wisdom is shared from the strong men that build LIFE LEADERSHIP to the RT/coordinator level, Life Coach and PC, I think about how Beau will be surrounded by men of honor, duty, character as we talk about a strong marriage, leading from the front, setbacks, personal drive, striving for excellence and he will be there soaking it all in.

Attached File  BQDVWAfCAAApGLh.jpg   61.77KB   3 downloads

This house boat trip was one of my fav trips I have been on. I hope you strive to become a Coordinator/RT in 2014 and come on this awesome trip with your LIFE COACH leaders Claude and Lana Hamilton.    Proud of yas.  

• Scott.Staley, Jonathan Hall, Wade Hamblin and 6 others like this

#2 Wade Hamblin

Wade Hamblin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationPeterborough, ON Canada

Posted 01 February 2014 - 08:22 PM

This is going to be a spectacular anual trip for all of us that will be part of the elite Kaizen Round Table!

#3 JennyLaPierre

JennyLaPierre

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 08:29 PM

Wayne, I love the passion you and Raylene have towards everything you do. Thank you for being an inspiration to all.

Looks and sounds like you guys had a blast! I've heard some stories and saw some videos of the blob, I can't wait to try it out! 2014 is the year!!
  • Marc & Tessa Mercier likes this

#4 Claude

Claude

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 69 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 08:46 PM

The Kaizen RT house boat trip is spectacular!! one of my favourite moments of the whole year and I super look forward to doing it again this year. The blob is so fun. I know there are a lot of pictures and I hope some Kaizen guys post them!!!

• Wade Hamblin, Marc & Tessa Mercier, John Hayward and 2 others like this

#5 gerberent

gerberent

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 09:17 PM

As new members to Kaizen, this is something to aspire to!

• Marc & Tessa Mercier and tonyandjo like this

#6 Carrianne

Carrianne

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationEden, Ontario, Canada

Posted 01 February 2014 - 09:58 PM

The Kaizen RT House Boat Trip was a great trip to get around the leaders and have some fun. The water was gorgeous! Beautiful scenery, and some great memories made.

Starting the day with a great breakfast on the water, leading up to games, blogging, laughs and ending the day by docking at our own private island to sit around the camp fire to hear Life Coaches Claude & Lana Hamilton give vision to where Life is headed and to how we as Kaizen can play a huge part in that.

#7 tonyandjo

tonyandjo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 01:15 PM

What we've gotten to know about the Kaizen bunch has already had an amazing impact on us! Trips like these will be on our goals list for sure. Can't wait to join this group of rascals!

• JennyLaPierre likes this

#8 Tyler PrudHomme

Tyler PrudHomme

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationPincourt, Quebec, CA

Posted 03 February 2014 - 10:45 PM

As new members to Kaizen, this is something to aspire to!

Absolutely! The thought of being able to grab the tight friends I've got in the business and do something like this is a crazy motivating factor I know we'll one day be able to do! :)
I won't lie: I had no idea what a Blob was until the Nickersons came and shared the story with us in an Ottawa seminar! I've gotta say, they sure know how to promote! :D

#9 kaizendynasty

kaizendynasty

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationFall River, Nova Scotia

Posted 03 February 2014 - 10:49 PM

I was able to attend this trip this past year and I have to say it will go down as one of my all time favorite trips and now we are going to do it on an annual basis. The time spent with Claude and Lana Hamilton to hear their vision and passion for the Life Leadership business was amazing.  What ever you do run hard to make this the trip your on every year.

All the Best in Life

Alex Nickerson

#10 jocedionne

jocedionne

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 11:01 PM

Hey Wayne.  Thanks for posting this.  I loved this trip & can't wait for the next one!  I've never been a boat & water kinda guy, but I really loved this trip.  It's in my top 5 trips of all time for sure. My favorite part about this was the people/association that we were surrounded with.  Just some great Kaizen winners!!! 

#11 tamiebelanger

tamiebelanger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 12:15 PM

I would have to say that this was the best trip that I had been on.  We have been on quite a few trips in the past years and by far the company and the fun and the food out did every other trip.

I am excited about going on the next one which will be even better because there will be more of you coming with us.

See you on the water.

#12 Stu Hall

Stu Hall

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 04:26 PM

This was an awesome trip for sure. Getting to hang out with the leaders of Kaizen was a real treat. Felt like the inner circle i was looking for.

#13 mcarter

mcarter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationPeterborough, Ontario, Canada

Posted 26 February 2014 - 09:11 PM

soon!  I'm fattening up to launch someone good off the blob!

#14 Denis Leger

Denis Leger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationMoncton, New Brunswick, Canada

Posted 27 February 2014 - 07:13 AM

Prior to the last house-boating trip, although we were really looking forward to hanging out with such great leadership, we were a bit unsure about the actual 'boating' as we are not boat-people. But I have to say, it surpassed all my expectations! We had an incredible time and cannot wait for the next House-boating trip! 

#15 kaizendynasty

kaizendynasty

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationFall River, Nova Scotia

Posted 27 February 2014 - 10:44 PM

http://youtu.be/72miE2hHspo

#16 paultricci

paultricci

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationAuburn NY

Posted 06 March 2014 - 03:44 PM

Alex that looks like so much fun!!!!!

• kaizendynasty likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wayne macnamara, claude hamilton, www.the-life-leadership.com, orrin woodward, house boating, LIFE, life business, fun, round table, coordinator

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users