Photo

How soon should I take my next step? Why is Total Access So Important?

Total Access Association Online Rebroadcast Seminar Open Meetings Next Step IronSharpensIron

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 BraveheartMicah

BraveheartMicah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationThe Woodlands, TX

Posted 18 July 2014 - 01:42 PM

Quick story about the power of Life Leadership Total Access Seminar Rebroadcast:

Last night, at about 12am, I pulled up the LifeLeadership.com site and plugged into Orrin and Laurie Woodward's rebroadcast seminar from 7/12 in Lansing, Michigan.  

Within the first 5 minutes of Orrin's leadership talk I knew I was in for the long haul.   He was on FIRE, the stage hosts were on fire, and so was the crowd!  I grabbed a glass of water and made some popcorn and "it was on!"  :D  Orrin's leadership talk on crushing Limiting Beliefs was sweet music to my ears...as I've struggled with that since I was a kid (as we all struggle with some form of it).  Orrin took the Lens Effect talk to the NEXT LEVEL and I can't wait for my LLR subscription to hear that talk again!   B)  

So there I am, glued to our version of "must-see TV" being mentored (through the power of association) by one of the greatest leadership minds to come along in centuries...and I was laughing, learning and enjoying every minute of IRON SHARPENS IRON right from my living room at home.  As 2 am rolled around, I realized that I still had to get up for work in a few hours so I finished up listening to the teaching talk (which begins at 1:32:00) and headed to bed....(luckily as a sanguine choleric, somehow I can sleep after coffee or when I'm fired up......don't ask me how!)  In their teaching talk, Orrin and Laurie take us back to the basics - to see the business from the eyes of a new person...tying it all together so simply...blessing both the moving on leader and the new guy/gal. 

I say aaaaallllll of that to say this - Through T/A, I believe we have access to the most powerful personal development / leadership engine the world has ever seen and TOTAL ACCESS gives you inside access to so much value and so more than only your local live events...

I can ONLY IMAGINE how amazing it would have been to have a pack of hungry RASCALS with me to enjoy those talks last night!!  

For more check out www.lifeleadership.com>Events>LIFE Live Rebroadcast>More Information>Watch Now (flash required)

If you haven't explored Step 2/Total Access yet - GET AFTER IT!! :D  You are going to LOVE IT!  Especially this month!!  While we still have access to these ELECTRIC talks by Life Leadership Founders Orrin and Laurie Woodward!  They specifically based the CAB bonuses on T/A numbers- so you can bet it's one of the most important "make the decision once" moments in your leadership journey.

As a hungry student seeking results - You won't be disappointed! 

Yours in victory, 

Micah Kramer

Team Braveheart

Texas

• BRAVEHEARTJEFF, gjohnson, Shelly Jenkins and 4 others like this

Micah Kramer

Team Braveheart

The Woodlands, TX

"There's nothing more fun, than kicking butt in a business!" C. Hamilton

#2 Orrin Woodward

Orrin Woodward

Advanced Member

• PC
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 05:44 PM

Micah, that was a powerful post brother! I am glad you enjoyed the Lansing seminar rebroadcast available to anyone on TA. I am so pumped for the future of LIFE that I can barely stay in my own skin! We have great products, unity within a great community, and the best compensation plan period! FIRED UP! thanks, Orrin

• ejbrodberg74, BraveheartMicah, BRAVEHEARTJEFF and 2 others like this

#3 CJ Calvert

CJ Calvert

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario, Canada

Posted 18 July 2014 - 09:03 PM

Micah, you are on the path to greatness!  Thanks for sharing your passion, brother!

• BraveheartMicah likes this

Choose to live an exceptional LIFE!  Phillippians 4:8

#4 BraveheartMicah

BraveheartMicah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 10:49 PM

Micah, that was a powerful post brother! I am glad you enjoyed the Lansing seminar rebroadcast available to anyone on TA. I am so pumped for the future of LIFE that I can barely stay in my own skin! We have great products, unity within a great community, and the best compensation plan period! FIRED UP! thanks, Orrin

Thank YOU Orrin!  It's awesome to see & hear what's taking place around the world, and it's just the beginning...  I was telling my 9 year old tonight that I've NEVER been so proud to associate with a group of incredible leaders.  It's a worthy climb, so thanks for continuing to show us what's possible and that it is a necessary duty.

• DWRascalROKofKaizen likes this

Micah Kramer

Team Braveheart

The Woodlands, TX

#5 Turhan.berne

Turhan.berne

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 05:40 AM

That was definitely powerful Micah!! I have not watched it yet.  We plan to have a rebroadcast party here in the ATL!! Any opportunity to hear Orrin and Laurie speak is treasured moments!!

• BraveheartMicah likes this

#6 DWRascalROKofKaizen

DWRascalROKofKaizen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • LocationLand o' Buckeyes

Posted 19 July 2014 - 07:42 PM

Very very much look forward to being able to watch the rebroadcasts :D

Right now, with Apple (iPad) , flash does not work;

terrifically, the library subscription streaming audios & videos do work :D And, so does the vid library for LT :D

-SJ
Rok of Kaizen
twitter.com/RkKaizenSbsL

Four CORE missions:
Spread prosperity

#7 BraveheartMicah

BraveheartMicah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 11:34 PM

Micah, you are on the path to greatness!  Thanks for sharing your passion, brother!

Thanks CJ!  You're a huge inspiration bud.  Keep rocking!

Micah Kramer

Team Braveheart

The Woodlands, TX

#8 BraveheartMicah

BraveheartMicah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 11:58 AM

Very very much look forward to being able to watch the rebroadcasts :D

Right now, with Apple (iPad) , flash does not work;

terrifically, the library subscription streaming audios & videos do work :D And, so does the vid library for LT :D

Hey DWareRascal - try the puffin app or browser...it let's me use the prezi on my droid phone...might give you flash access on your iPad?  Give it a shot!  MK

Micah Kramer

Team Braveheart

The Woodlands, TX

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Total Access, Association, Online Rebroadcast, Seminar, Open Meetings, Next Step, IronSharpensIron

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users