113 replies to this topic

#101 bvashus

bvashus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationRifle, CO

Posted 21 July 2014 - 03:52 PM

After perusing through many of the comments and after not remembering if this question was asked, I couldn't find the topic. Is there going to be an LLR Corporate link on our personal Life Leadership customer webpages? I would like to be able to give potential customers a link to information if possible. Thanks. 

• Adam & Teesa Rossman and jimwirshing like this

Bryan Vashus

Team Courageous

#102 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 10:07 PM

After perusing through many of the comments and after not remembering if this question was asked, I couldn't find the topic. Is there going to be an LLR Corporate link on our personal Life Leadership customer webpages? I would like to be able to give potential customers a link to information if possible. Thanks. 

Yes, it's in the works.  Stay tuned!

CB

• Adam & Teesa Rossman, James Kozak, SarahLHaddon and 1 other like this

#103 Jenna Depue

Jenna Depue

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationGilbert, AZ

Posted 30 July 2014 - 06:45 PM

The tests, answers, and certificate of completion has been posted under forms at the bottom of the page under Corporate LLR Questions/Answers.

• ejbrodberg74, SarahLHaddon and jimwirshing like this

#104 jimwirshing

jimwirshing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 05:44 PM

The Certificate of Completion looks excellent. I have one request. Can we also have an alternate form that states Certificate of Completion vice Congratulations? My military experience, as well as current corporate customers, all favor the Certificate of Completion banner.

• SarahLHaddon likes this

#105 ftmommy

ftmommy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 10:54 PM

Great info on here, thanks to all. 

2 questions:  for someone who has read/listened to all the llr corp materials is it secular or is faith and God mentioned?  I love the faith basis, however have a public school questioning that.

Has anyone else run into this issue-?  many business' are saying they already have a training program/company in place and won't even give me the chance to drop off our flyers.  I wonder if its best to just stop in and leave a flyer for the decision maker and then call to follow up with an appointment? 

• SarahLHaddon, Gail and DocNavyGuy like this

#106 SuprStiehl

SuprStiehl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationLondon, Ontario

Posted 29 October 2014 - 02:54 PM

Course 2 looks amazing! I love how some of the top 5 books are in there as well as some of the LIFE Leadership Essential Series books. When a corp customer wraps up their course 1 education, how do we, as the member, enrol them under course 2? Or is this something that they would have to be responsible for doing themselves? I just didn't see any easy way of going about it on the website.

Thanks! :)

#107 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 10:01 PM

Course 2 looks amazing! I love how some of the top 5 books are in there as well as some of the LIFE Leadership Essential Series books. When a corp customer wraps up their course 1 education, how do we, as the member, enrol them under course 2? Or is this something that they would have to be responsible for doing themselves? I just didn't see any easy way of going about it on the website.

Thanks! :)

This is a sales driven process, not one we are thinking a corporate will go and do itself.

Therefore, you, the salesperson, must reach out to them and get them to purchase the requisite number of Session 2 subscriptions.  Remember, good customer service means you are staying in touch with your clients after the sale anyway, so this is just another great reason to keep in contact.

CB

• sscolvin, Adam & Teesa Rossman and bill.ogden like this

#108 cynthias

cynthias

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 10:17 AM

Is there a way to track LLR Corporate Sales from a referral website? I have a company that will add my website link to their website but I would like to track to see if this is beneficial or not based on the number of referred sales from that site. CynthiaS

#109 Chuck Farney

Chuck Farney

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 04:49 AM

Are there updated Corporate Fliers with the new pricing on them? The only ones I can find all say $50 per subscription.

• Adam & Teesa Rossman and SarahLHaddon like this

#110 Leslie Gebhart

Leslie Gebhart

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 08 March 2015 - 12:38 AM

Would it be possible to get the Course 2 Curriculum flyer as an option for a branded email attachment? 

• ejbrodberg74 and SarahLHaddon like this

#111 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 09:54 PM

Would it be possible to get the Course 2 Curriculum flyer as an option for a branded email attachment? 

Yes, sure

• sscolvin, ejbrodberg74, SarahLHaddon and 1 other like this

#112 Alicia Staneart

Alicia Staneart

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 06:59 AM

Hello eveyone! I was asked by a CEO to submit a bid for the LLR Corporate system. Has anyone else been asked this question? If so, could you please comment. I was going to send him a branded email including the LLR video. Thank you!

#113 rivergreen

rivergreen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 05:43 AM

Hello Chris,

Do you know when the LLR Corporate Program will be available in Austalia/New Zealand

Pacific regions?

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Tim

#114 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 04:05 PM

Hello Chris,

Do you know when the LLR Corporate Program will be available in Austalia/New Zealand

Pacific regions?

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Tim

yes, coming soon!

CB

• sscolvin and Marc Page like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: corporate sales, business to business, b2b, retail sales, llr

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users