113 replies to this topic

#51 paultricci

paultricci

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationAuburn NY

Posted 03 May 2014 - 09:13 AM

I was speaking with a lady at my local bank and she was telling me she is going to take a 3 day course on personalities traits. The bank is paying for it and it covers how to deal with people by understanding their temperaments and communicating with them. I don't know how much this course costs, but I am sure it is not 50.00 or 15.00 for Personality Plus. Then she is going to take a class on Crucial Conversations. Bottom line, companies invest in employees, so they can grow in their organizations. No one can bring this to market as cost effective as we can.

• CJ Calvert, Shelly Jenkins, mistydawn128 and 1 other like this

#52 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 05:30 PM

Here's a logistics question, say we make the sale for the 6 month curriculum. After the 6 months is their subscription automatically done, or does it continue until they cancel it? And if it is done after 6 months, how do they continue without getting the same materials over?

As it stands right now, it will simply end at the end of their 6 months.  Due to the popularity of the program, however, we may introduce a "Phase II" or "Course II" that will be available.  At that point, we will clearly announce how a customer re-ups to continue receiving their LLR materials.

CB

• sscolvin, jonnygroves and jimwirshing like this

#53 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 05:33 PM

Are the test forms active now?  It appears that they are as per the LLR Corporate Subscription tab advertisement, but I don't see them on "My Forms".  Thanks.

When will the tests be posted to the "My Forms" area?   Thanks in advance.  

The forms are already supposed to be up on the My Forms area, but for some reason aren't.  We are checking into it.  Watch for them to be up no later than Monday May 5th.

thx

CB

• jimwirshing likes this

#54 Kris S.

Kris S.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationMetro Detroit/Atlana,Ga

Posted 05 May 2014 - 04:18 PM

WOW!! Awesome stuff!! Thank you!

• jimwirshing likes this

*We must be the change we wish to see in the world*-Ghandi

#55 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 04:24 PM

The forms are already supposed to be up on the My Forms area, but for some reason aren't.  We are checking into it.  Watch for them to be up no later than Monday May 5th.

thx

CB

This is now available on the My Forms page.

Thanks for your patience!

CB

• jimwirshing likes this

#56 Neal Ruffner

Neal Ruffner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationGrand Blanc, MI

Posted 05 May 2014 - 08:41 PM

Awesome!

• jimwirshing likes this

Neal Ruffner

Liberators

LT-IT

#57 MichelCôté

MichelCôté

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationDieppe, NB Canada

Posted 05 May 2014 - 09:57 PM

I can't wait to follow up with some companies I had discussion with to share with them the bulked up LLR corporate.  wow!  Great Job LIfe Leadership!

I am going to take it myself too!

• jimwirshing likes this

Michel

#58 jonnygroves

jonnygroves

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationKentwood, MI

Posted 06 May 2014 - 07:34 AM

I am so excited about the Corporate subscription.  I am handing out the flyers like a mad man!!

• Jeremy Pottberg and jimwirshing like this

#59 Jason Jasper

Jason Jasper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationWhittier, CA

Posted 06 May 2014 - 08:08 PM

Great job! Fantastic tool for our community!!!  :D

• jimwirshing likes this

Helping you Live Intentionally For Excellence through the 8 Fundamentals in L.I.F.E. -
Faith, Family, Finance, Fitness, Following, Freedom, Friends and Fun!

www.Living-For-Excellence.com

#60 jocedionne

jocedionne

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 07:13 AM

Hey Chris, thanks for making this happen.  Earlier this year I had been lending some LLR materials to the coaching staff of the University of Moncton Blue Eagles hockey team and received great feedback.  They are now LLR customers and on the LLR monthly subscription.  Thanks again!  Joce

• Chris.miller, Jeremy Pottberg, info@drneera.com and 2 others like this

#61 SuprStiehl

SuprStiehl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationLondon, Ontario

Posted 08 May 2014 - 11:04 AM

Hey, forgive my ignorance...however, I have a customer who is already receiving some subscriptions and would like to get on to the corporate program as well. I have poked around the website and can't seem to find an option for enrolling current customers on the corporate program. Is this available or would we have to register them as a new customer?

Thanks! :D

• Ammon Nelson and jimwirshing like this

#62 Ammon Nelson

Ammon Nelson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • LocationWeber County, Utah

Posted 08 May 2014 - 12:54 PM

I just sent the pdf fliers to the controller where I work after a discussion with him.  He asked for more information about the products.  If he goes to the Corporate LLR information site and emails corpsupport@lifeleadership.com, will I get the credit for the sale?

• jimwirshing likes this

"The first step in any effective application of knowledge is getting the knowledge. The first step in changing the world is to first transform oneself. Always. If what you read isn't transforming you in a positive way, it has no value - to anyone. Pick better books, a better venue for learning, a better set of mentors.  Invest the time to give yourself a real leadership education, one in which you are not just a passenger but one of the people driving the wagon. Actively pursue excellence."

-Oliver DeMille and Brad Bolon

#63 dorrhilary

dorrhilary

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 09:54 PM

I'm with SuprStiehl - I can't find the option for existing customers either.

Also, how do you order a LLR Corporate Subscription as a member?  We were thinking about ordering a couple to have on hand to hand out, so that we can get them started with product in hand.  And like Chris Brady said earlier, have that contact with them monthly as we hand off the subscription.

#64 Chris.miller

Chris.miller

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 01:38 PM

Is a great tool! I can't wait to have this out for my team and use it myself. Because I know that the companies will love this very affordable and effective material..

• jimwirshing likes this

#65 dorrhilary

dorrhilary

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 07:37 PM

Sorry for asking questions in multiple posts….is the corporate subscription anywhere on our personal website? I can't find it.  I want to be able to send someone to my personal webpage.  I know we need and want to have personal contact with the potential, but several are asking for a website.  Thanks!

• jimwirshing likes this

#66 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 09:50 PM

Hey, forgive my ignorance...however, I have a customer who is already receiving some subscriptions and would like to get on to the corporate program as well. I have poked around the website and can't seem to find an option for enrolling current customers on the corporate program. Is this available or would we have to register them as a new customer?

Thanks! :D

Your customer has to be flagged as a coporate customer for this option to be available.  Please send an email to Customer Service with the LIFE # of your customer and have their customer status changed.

Thx

CB

#67 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 09:55 PM

I just sent the pdf fliers to the controller where I work after a discussion with him.  He asked for more information about the products.  If he goes to the Corporate LLR information site and emails corpsupport@lifeleadership.com, will I get the credit for the sale?

Yes, if a prospective customer sends an email into Corporate Support we always ask if they were referred by a Member so proper credit can be given.

Thx

CB

#68 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 10:03 PM

I'm with SuprStiehl - I can't find the option for existing customers either.

Also, how do you order a LLR Corporate Subscription as a member?  We were thinking about ordering a couple to have on hand to hand out, so that we can get them started with product in hand.  And like Chris Brady said earlier, have that contact with them monthly as we hand off the subscription.Y

A customer has to be classified as a corporate customer for this option to be available.  This designation is part of the New Customer Enrollment process.  If you need to change the classification of a customer please email CS with the LIFE # and request the change.

Members will be able to order the full 6 month subscription from the shopping cart shortly.  Stay tuned.

Thx

CB

• sscolvin, Ammon Nelson and jimwirshing like this

#69 Ammon Nelson

Ammon Nelson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 09:13 AM

Chris, I just have to say that you and CS rock.  Every time I have interacted with Customer Service they have met or exceeded expectations for service.  Thanks for everything you guys are doing.

• mistydawn128 and jimwirshing like this

"The first step in any effective application of knowledge is getting the knowledge. The first step in changing the world is to first transform oneself. Always. If what you read isn't transforming you in a positive way, it has no value - to anyone. Pick better books, a better venue for learning, a better set of mentors.  Invest the time to give yourself a real leadership education, one in which you are not just a passenger but one of the people driving the wagon. Actively pursue excellence."

#70 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 08:35 PM

Sorry for asking questions in multiple posts….is the corporate subscription anywhere on our personal website? I can't find it.  I want to be able to send someone to my personal webpage.  I know we need and want to have personal contact with the potential, but several are asking for a website.  Thanks!

Not yet, but they will be!

CB

• jimwirshing likes this

#71 SuprStiehl

SuprStiehl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 09:02 PM

Chris, I just have to say that you and CS rock. Every time I have interacted with Customer Service they have met or exceeded expectations for service. Thanks for everything you guys are doing.

There is on lifeleadership.com on the right a more info tab beside where you login. Under that tab there is a corporate page. Unfortunatly it doesnt link to your personal site. Other than that we have been printing and/or sending people the corporate flyer pdfs at the beginning of this post. From there if they wish to enroll you can do it for them or they can do it off your customer enrolment site. However, as Chris said, probably a good idea to be a physical contact with them to provide that customer service. :)

I hope that made sense!
  • jimwirshing likes this

#72 jjmahahn@comcast.net

jjmahahn@comcast.net

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 06:25 PM

Last week I got my first customer by moving 10 copies of LLR Corporate to a Finance Director at a local high tech company here in Silicon Valley.  The director is part of our church small group so I had established a very good friendship already.  I told her about our business and found out that she was not happy with the training her company provided for her team.  It was extremely expensive for her and everyone had to fly out to one location to listen to an instructor.  I seeded the soil with her through a number of CDs, especially LLR CDs along with the first night pak CDs .  She loved them.  She thought both Orrin and Chris were hilarious as well as provided great information. I provided her with a LLR Corporate Education System flyer (thank you Chris Brady) and edified my mentor, Venkat Varada, and other leaders on our team.  The director is looking forward to getting LLR Corporate to her people. This could turn into a much larger account in the future.  So back to the basics: friendship, found a need, till the soil with CDs, edify our leaders, close the deal (start a new business and personal relationship), and had fun at the same time.

Venkat also suggested providing the following CDs to corporate executives to give them a flavor for our LLR series:

20 habits every leader must.... By Orrin
Elon Musk by Chris Brady
Louis Gerstner turnaround by Orrin

Dealing with difficult people by Chris Brady
Replacement driven leadership by Chris Mattis

Best regards,

Jeff and Mary

• Chris.miller, CJ Calvert, KatherineGoodwin and 4 others like this

#73 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 10:01 AM

Last week I got my first customer by moving 10 copies of LLR Corporate to a Finance Director at a local high tech company here in Silicon Valley.  The director is part of our church small group so I had established a very good friendship already.  I told her about our business and found out that she was not happy with the training her company provided for her team.  It was extremely expensive for her and everyone had to fly out to one location to listen to an instructor.  I seeded the soil with her through a number of CDs, especially LLR CDs along with the first night pak CDs .  She loved them.  She thought both Orrin and Chris were hilarious as well as provided great information. I provided her with a LLR Corporate Education System flyer (thank you Chris Brady) and edified my mentor, Venkat Varada, and other leaders on our team.  The director is looking forward to getting LLR Corporate to her people. This could turn into a much larger account in the future.  So back to the basics: friendship, found a need, till the soil with CDs, edify our leaders, close the deal (start a new business and personal relationship), and had fun at the same time.

Venkat also suggested providing the following CDs to corporate executives to give them a flavor for our LLR series:

20 habits every leader must.... By Orrin
Elon Musk by Chris Brady
Louis Gerstner turnaround by Orrin

Dealing with difficult people by Chris Brady
Replacement driven leadership by Chris Mattis

Best regards,

Jeff and Mary

Jeff and Mary:

Congratulations on this sale! I am sure it will be the first of many for you, as you've obviously mastered the sales process of making a friend, finding a need, and filling it with real value.  I hope your success not only blossoms for you, but inspires others as well!

Keep charging!

CB

• jimwirshing likes this

#74 Danielle.Stone

Danielle.Stone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 05:59 PM

Chris, can you teach us how to break into these corporations whose decision-makers are buried so deep that they seem almost untouchable? The most common objection I am getting to the LLRC is that the decision is "up to corporate office", which is always, of course, out of state, and no one has a name. Is there a way we can put in our "bid" of sorts, so we can show them that ours truley is more cost effective (and way better!!) then what they are already using? (Another common response--"We already have a leadership company we use") I'm willing to do the legwork, but what's the best way to get my foot into a very secured door?
  • Chris.miller, colinb71, Gail and 1 other like this

#75 Gary Gradley

Gary Gradley

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 04:36 PM

INFO on Facilitator Guide & testimonies on using LLR with Groups ( Corporate & Christian)

Hi Chris

My name is Gary Gradley, I am a growing leader (previous multiple Power Player) in CJ Calvert's Toronto group. I am a strong Christian as well as a corporate trainer with 20 years of experience working with 20,000 people. I am saying all these things because I am serious about promoting the corporate LLR to my corporate clients and Christian groups.

What I am looking for & I believe that other businesses and faith groups will also want & I believe that it is a worthy request for LIFE to provide since many others will be asking for it or similar as well is:

1. ``Leader Support`` information like a ‘Facilitator Guide’ or simply 'a discussion template', so that they can discuss with groups of people who are listening and reading LLR or corporate LLR.
  2. Also feedback/testimonies from other groups who have used LLR and the positive comments on the positive impact & outcomes they experienced.
  3. Also the Leadership Trilateral Assessment Model in a usable form hard copy and/or digital
  4. Or worse case, some really excellent individual testimonies.

A large Christian group; www.leaderimpactgroup.com (started by Paul Hendersen) is currently evaluating LLR.  They have dozens of chapters throughout Canada and South America, whereby when LLR is selected as part of their curriculum each group member would order it. The opportunity is for 100s of purchases.

The Regional Director needs to be convinced based on others positive testimonies so that they can confidently recommend to their chapter group leaders to select it and have their group order it.

Also The King Bay Chaplaincy downtown T.O. will also evaluate some LIFE products.

I will certainly talk to many other Christian groups and more corporate clients, once I have more of this important marketing info.  

Many thanks for your reply to this question Chris.

Ideally I would like to see receive this info in the next couple of weeks.  

Many thanks

Gary

• hlmines and jimwirshing like this

#76 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 08:33 PM

INFO on Facilitator Guide & testimonies on using LLR with Groups ( Corporate & Christian)

Hi Chris

My name is Gary Gradley, I am a growing leader (previous multiple Power Player) in CJ Calvert's Toronto group. I am a strong Christian as well as a corporate trainer with 20 years of experience working with 20,000 people. I am saying all these things because I am serious about promoting the corporate LLR to my corporate clients and Christian groups.

What I am looking for & I believe that other businesses and faith groups will also want & I believe that it is a worthy request for LIFE to provide since many others will be asking for it or similar as well is:

1. ``Leader Support`` information like a ‘Facilitator Guide’ or simply 'a discussion template', so that they can discuss with groups of people who are listening and reading LLR or corporate LLR.
  2. Also feedback/testimonies from other groups who have used LLR and the positive comments on the positive impact & outcomes they experienced.
  3. Also the Leadership Trilateral Assessment Model in a usable form hard copy and/or digital

A large Christian group; www.leaderimpactgroup.com (started by Paul Hendersen) is currently evaluating LLR.  They have dozens of chapters throughout Canada and South America, whereby when LLR is selected as part of their curriculum each group member would order it. The opportunity is for 100s of purchases.

The Regional Director needs to be convinced based on others positive testimonies so that they can confidently recommend to their chapter group leaders to select it and have their group order it.

Also The King Bay Chaplaincy downtown T.O. will also evaluate some LIFE products.

I will certainly talk to many other Christian groups and more corporate clients, once I have more of this important marketing info.  

Many thanks

Gary

Gary:

Congratulations on your past successes and here's to continued success with the LLR Corporate subscriptions.  

We introduced this product kind of early, meaning, there was a lot of support material and sales aids we have planned to put together that are currently in the works, some of which you've suggested here.  However, there was so much demand for this particular product, that we decided to come out with the first 6 month curriculum as soon as it was ready just to see what people could do with it.  So rest assured, a whole suite of sales aids and support material of the kind you mention are on the way.

Also, it is a little bit more than a "leaders guide," but the LLR Workbook is in existence because consultants and business professionals basically demanded it, for the exact reason you state above.  They wanted something to use that would go in depth into the LLR information, and would be formatted in such a way as to allow them to guide discussion around the materials.  In the absence of exactly what you describe, perhaps you could use the Workbook for now instead. 

Also, in the meantime, I will post here just a few of the early testimonies we have gotten in that are representative of those we will later be including in future sales aids, websites, brochures, etc. for the LLR corporate product.  

1. Quillen Brothers Windows & Gutter Co.  Bryan Ohio

Robert Quillen - Owner 

What has catapulted our company is a Leadership Development Program we started a few years ago. We set aside a half hour in the course of our twice-weekly meetings to discuss books on management, marketing, sales, & personal development. I ask employees to come prepared to discuss a chapter or two. The second meeting we review the LLR Audio of the week as a company. 
We've focused on the 8 F's because those are all parts of a balanced life. You cant be succeeding wildly in one area, while ignoring some or all the other areas.
To me, a window is just a gadget. You can only teach people so much about vinyl and reinforced glass. If they are not succeeding, it typically isnt lack of product knowledge thats holding them back, its successful life management skills. 

(Quillen Brothers was named in the top 100 contractors in America after only 2 years of implementing the LLR leadership system into our culture). 

2.  Rockford Career College Rockford,IL

The Life personal development material helps our veterinary technician students develop leadership concepts to be success in their career.
Melissa Stacy, CVT Veterinary Technician Program Director
Life and LLR Subscription

3. I find the life series a perfect turn key solution to a "life long learning" life style.  The CD's are capable of creating "ah ha" moments, telling a interesting story from history, motivating me just when I need motivating, and/or encouraging me just when I need encouraging.  I highly recommend it.

Lou Toarmina
President
Toarmina's Pizza Inc

6. The techniques I have learned with the Life Leadership Program enhanced my abilities, during hockey games, to make, under very much pressure, quick and constant decisions behind the players bench.

Serge Bourgeois

Coach

Université de Moncton Aigles Bleus

7. SAIT Services is an IT service company with hundreds of employees in 40 different states, some international depending on projects.  Most of our employees are technicians who are dispatched via our call center to our customers’ locations. Because we wanted to improve our call center experience for both customers and our technicians, we implemented Life Leadership’s Corporate LLR program for this department.  Most of the people in the department had not heard, read or studied any leadership material, so at first they were a little skeptical.  However, the skepticism quickly vanished as they dug into the material and participated in bi-weekly “lunch and learn” sessions where we discussed what we were reading and how it applied to every part of their lives.  Over time, all participants, some more quickly than others, began to understand the difference between management and leadership, and what it meant to take responsibility for their lives and careers.  I cannot recommend this material more highly as it is the most cost effective training material, delivered in the way that is best absorbed and implemented, I have ever seen.  Over the span of my 25+ year career, I have spent millions on training, sending employees to 1 – 5 day seminars only to have them come back, and while the training material may have been good, the pressure of the job, the busyness of their lives, pressured them to put the material on the shelf and focus on their jobs, ending up a waste of both time and money.  On the other hand, I highly recommend Life Leadership’s Corporate LLR program for:
·        the quality and depth of the content—i.e. material by top ranked and globally recognized leadership experts,
·        the quantity and method of the material—i.e. one book and four cd’s (audios) per month is very palatable for our busy workforce,
·        the fact that employees are not away from the office for the training—i.e. they can listen to the audios in the background while at their desks or while driving to and from work and they can read for 15 minutes daily,
·        and finally,  the value of the program – i.e. the cost is significantly less and the material is significantly better,

– it’s a no brainer.   

Fritz Schlabach, Chief Financial Officer

8. I have used the LIFE Series as a corporate program with 13 of my employees who serve as Human Service Professionals. I chose this series because the LIFE subscriptions focus on life skills and as Human Service Professionals they deal with and teach life skills on a daily basis. 

Each month I receive an email from my employees telling me which book or CD they feel has helped them in 2 areas. Each share how they can they can apply what they learned in their personal life and in their professional life with their clients. We then hold a Round Table discussion each month where they share what they have learned. I have received feedback from several of them how much the sharing with each other in these Round Table discussions have broadened their abilities personally and as a professional. They learn as much from each other as they do from their own study of the materials.

Not everyone likes every book or CD. In fact sometimes there is disagreement with some of the content, but the principles always seem to bring about discussion on applications they can use.  I participate in each discussion to keep things focused on the positive and how they can add value to themselves and others from what they have learned and help them think on a larger scale of how these principles could be applied and add value to their/our communities and the world in general. 

All in all this has been a very good investment in our employees and our company.

Greg Johnson

President & CEO

The SRS Group, LLC

www.thesrsgroup.net

I hope this helps.  We are working toward the rest.

CB

• sscolvin, SarahLHaddon, Larry Brien and 5 others like this

#77 beverlycampbell

beverlycampbell

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 09:26 PM

Great item!! If we could get customers CEU's (Continuing Education Units) for areas that have this requirement, that would be awesome!! Is that a consideration.

Gary Campbell

Braveheart

• SarahLHaddon, Sonya Withrow and jimwirshing like this

#78 Gary Gradley

Gary Gradley

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 09:56 PM

Many thanks Chris for your prompt and detailed reply.  I greatly appreciate that. It speaks well to your commitment to excellence; for a busy man as you to respond as such.

The testimonies look great and I will start to use them, thank you.

Do you happen to have any for faith groups?

The LLR workbook, I just received my first one in the mail today.

At a quick glance, it seems to be similar to the original book with a number of fill in the blanks & answer questions throughout, which is great.

My question is where does the group typically hear or read the answers to fill in the blanks? I am guessing that it is as simple as the facilitator sharing the  info & the person writes it in,  or they have listened to the LLR audio book or ?...

Chris, can you share a rough timeline when the ‘Facilitator Guide’ might be ready?

Many thanks once again for your help and exceptional leadership.

With gratitude and blessings

Gary

• jimwirshing likes this

#79 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 10:04 PM

Many thanks Chris for your prompt and detailed reply.  I greatly appreciate that. It speaks well to your commitment to excellence; for a busy man as you to respond as such.

At a quick glance, it seems to be similar to the original book with a number of fill in the blanks & answer questions throughout, which is great.

My question is where does the group typically hear or read the answers to fill in the blanks? I am guessing that it is as simple as the facilitator sharing the  info & the person writes it in,  or they have listened to the LLR audio book or ?...

Chris, can you share a rough timeline when the ‘Facilitator Guide’ might be ready?

Gary

Gary:

For a faith-based reference, perhaps the three part blog article at the following link would be helpful:

http://johnplastow.c...ting-up-chairs/

I can't make any specific promises on the Leader Guide, as it's kind of in the stack of a bunch of other stuff, but the plan is for them to be pretty simple, and available as free PDF downloads along with the other LLR corporate flyers and such.  I would guess within a couple months, but hopefully sooner.  

Hope that helps!

CB

• SarahLHaddon, Gary Gradley and jimwirshing like this

#80 Gary Gradley

Gary Gradley

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 10:44 PM

MANY THANKS Chris

Gary

• jimwirshing likes this

#81 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 01:48 PM

MANY THANKS Chris

Gary

Gary:

For a faith-based reference, perhaps the three part blog article at the following link would be helpful:

http://johnplastow.c...ting-up-chairs/

I can't make any specific promises on the Leader Guide, as it's kind of in the stack of a bunch of other stuff, but the plan is for them to be pretty simple, and available as free PDF downloads along with the other LLR corporate flyers and such.  I would guess within a couple months, but hopefully sooner.  

Hope that helps!

CB

Gary

Gary:

Congratulations on your past successes and here's to continued success with the LLR Corporate subscriptions.  

We introduced this product kind of early, meaning, there was a lot of support material and sales aids we have planned to put together that are currently in the works, some of which you've suggested here.  However, there was so much demand for this particular product, that we decided to come out with the first 6 month curriculum as soon as it was ready just to see what people could do with it.  So rest assured, a whole suite of sales aids and support material of the kind you mention are on the way.

Also, it is a little bit more than a "leaders guide," but the LLR Workbook is in existence because consultants and business professionals basically demanded it, for the exact reason you state above.  They wanted something to use that would go in depth into the LLR information, and would be formatted in such a way as to allow them to guide discussion around the materials.  In the absence of exactly what you describe, perhaps you could use the Workbook for now instead. 

Also, in the meantime, I will post here just a few of the early testimonies we have gotten in that are representative of those we will later be including in future sales aids, websites, brochures, etc. for the LLR corporate product.  

1. Quillen Brothers Windows & Gutter Co.  Bryan Ohio

Robert Quillen - Owner 

What has catapulted our company is a Leadership Development Program we started a few years ago. We set aside a half hour in the course of our twice-weekly meetings to discuss books on management, marketing, sales, & personal development. I ask employees to come prepared to discuss a chapter or two. The second meeting we review the LLR Audio of the week as a company. 
We've focused on the 8 F's because those are all parts of a balanced life. You cant be succeeding wildly in one area, while ignoring some or all the other areas.
To me, a window is just a gadget. You can only teach people so much about vinyl and reinforced glass. If they are not succeeding, it typically isnt lack of product knowledge thats holding them back, its successful life management skills. 

(Quillen Brothers was named in the top 100 contractors in America after only 2 years of implementing the LLR leadership system into our culture). 

2.  Rockford Career College Rockford,IL

The Life personal development material helps our veterinary technician students develop leadership concepts to be success in their career.
Melissa Stacy, CVT Veterinary Technician Program Director
Life and LLR Subscription

3. I find the life series a perfect turn key solution to a "life long learning" life style.  The CD's are capable of creating "ah ha" moments, telling a interesting story from history, motivating me just when I need motivating, and/or encouraging me just when I need encouraging.  I highly recommend it.

Lou Toarmina
President
Toarmina's Pizza Inc

4. I have gained a new perspective of leadership and grown in such a way that allows me to lead more confidently, more effectively, and with a more defined purpose in all that I do, in both my professional and personal life.  - - - S.T.,  Delta Airlines

5. [LLR] is a good way to bring up real life examples of what leadership is and reminds me of values and attributes that leaders need to display.  It also reminds me of what perception is and do “talk the walk, and walk the talk” EVERY DAY.  - - - R.L., Delta Airlines

I hope this helps.  We are working toward the rest.

CB

Hi Chris

Many thanks

Gary

Gary:

The questions and answers that you can use as a "Facilitator Guide" are located as follows:

1. log in to your lifeleadership.com website

2. go to My Business

3. click on My Forms

4. scroll down to the bottom, and access all the various tests and answers under the heading "LLR Corporate Questions/Answers"

That should do it!

Good luck with those sales!

CB

• SarahLHaddon and jimwirshing like this

#82 Clint.Fix

Clint.Fix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationColorado Springs, CO

Posted 10 June 2014 - 04:21 PM

I'm pumped that we have a corporate leadership program that directly addresses the problems outlined in this article that just came out in the NY Times:

http://www.nytimes.c...campaign=buffer

Companies are looking for what we have. 

#83 Danielle.Stone

Danielle.Stone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 09:42 PM

Does anyone know how the 3-for-Free program fits into the LLRC? Does that work with these corporate subscriptions?
  • jimwirshing likes this

#84 Rob Hallstrand

Rob Hallstrand

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 85 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 07:58 PM

Does anyone know how the 3-for-Free program fits into the LLRC? Does that work with these corporate subscriptions?

Danielle,

Yes, all subscription products including the LLR corporate subscription are included in the 3 for Free program.

• Constance, SarahLHaddon, Marc Page and 2 others like this

Rob Hallstrand

President and Chief Operating Officer

LIFE Leadership

#85 Chris.miller

Chris.miller

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 07:30 AM

THIS is GREAT Clint!!!! WORKFORCE DOES NEED LLR

White-Collar Salt Mine

A 2013 survey of 12,115 workers worldwide found that many lacked a fulfilling workplace.

0601-web-WORK-720.png

70%

Regular time for creative or strategic thinking

Ability to focus on one thing at a time

Opportunities to do what is most enjoyed

Level of meaning and significance

Connection to your company’s mission

A sense of community

Opportunities for learning and growth

Opportunities to do what you do best

Ability to prioritize your tasks

Overall positive energy

Understanding of how to be successful

Ability to balance work and home life

Ability to disengage from work

Comfort in truly being yourself

18%

DO NOT HAVE THIS AT WORK

DO HAVE THIS

Source: The Energy Project

• jimwirshing likes this

#86 jkoncz

jkoncz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 07:32 AM

Quick Question: I have the LLR Corporate Education and LLR Corporate Curriculum flyers. Where is the LLR Corporate flyer? (the 3rd pdf that was posted)

Thank you!!

• jimwirshing likes this

#87 Constance

Constance

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationLake Geneva, WI

Posted 01 July 2014 - 04:41 PM

Danielle,

Yes, all subscription products including the LLR corporate subscription are included in the 3 for Free program.

Danielle thanks for asking this question as it was the one I was looking for.  Thanks Rob for the answer.

Constance

• jimwirshing and DocNavyGuy like this

#88 David Youngblood

David Youngblood

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationNewton, NJ

Posted 10 July 2014 - 07:51 AM

Does anyone have a generic email they'd like to share with the forum for cold marketing a prospective client for the LLRC? How about a telephone script? What is working? Thanks in advance,

David

#89 David Youngblood

David Youngblood

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationNewton, NJ

Posted 11 July 2014 - 05:15 AM

Rob or Chris, please clarify the 3 for Free Program a little bit more as it pertains to the LLRC...

1. If I sign up 3 customers on a $50 subscription then I would receive a $50 credit the following month for one of my personal subscriptions, and I still get the 25% commission and the PV for the 3 customer sales...correct?

2. If I sign up 6 customers on a $50 subscription, would I then receive a $100 credit the following month for two of my personal subscriptions?

3. Does it have to be 3 individual customers, or could it be 1 customer purchasing 3 $50 subscriptions?

Thank you in advance!

David

• SarahLHaddon, Ammon Nelson and jimwirshing like this

#90 SuprStiehl

SuprStiehl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 09:43 AM

Wow, there have been some amazing stories on Life Line of people picking up the phone and getting this info in front of business owners! If you are not on there listening to these, you are doing yourself a disservice!
  • jimwirshing likes this

#91 Mike & Tonia Coulter

Mike & Tonia Coulter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • LocationEast Central Indiana

Posted 14 July 2014 - 06:06 PM

I have been invited by the VP of Operations to share my perspective on Leadership in front of 150-300 Engineers and managers at a major gas turbine manufacturing and assembly company that I work for.  I won't say who it is but you would likely associate thier name with a car.  I will have 20 minutes.  I have a lot of great ideas for my talk from the hundreds of CDs and events I attended while being a part of the LIFE organization.  My goal is to get them thinking about the differences between training employees and developing leaders as is designed in the LLR corporate education system.  I will be very cautious not to come across as a sales pitch but when I'm finished I want them to ask how they can be a part of the education system that I have been a part of.  If you have any ideas I would love to hear it.

Thanks,

Mike

• Ammon Nelson, GabbyJohnson and jimwirshing like this

#92 Rob Hallstrand

Rob Hallstrand

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 85 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 11:55 PM

Rob or Chris, please clarify the 3 for Free Program a little bit more as it pertains to the LLRC...

1. If I sign up 3 customers on a $50 subscription then I would receive a $50 credit the following month for one of my personal subscriptions, and I still get the 25% commission and the PV for the 3 customer sales...correct?

2. If I sign up 6 customers on a $50 subscription, would I then receive a $100 credit the following month for two of my personal subscriptions?

3. Does it have to be 3 individual customers, or could it be 1 customer purchasing 3 $50 subscriptions?

Thank you in advance!

David

David,

1.  For Members we no longer give a credit toward your next month's subscription, but instead we include the money with your monthly income.  You will see a line item on the My Income page if you qualify for the 3 for Free.  Your personal PV is adjusted since you receive cash, but yes you still receive all income and PV associated with the customer sales.

2.  Your credit can't exceed the value of your subscription so the answer to this question will depend on your total subscription value.  If your 3 or more customer subscription total is equal to or greater than three times the value of your subscription, then you will receive a payment equal to the value of your subscription with your next month's commission.

3.  Yes, it does have to be 3 individual customers.

Rob

• SarahLHaddon, David Youngblood, Ammon Nelson and 1 other like this

Rob Hallstrand

President and Chief Operating Officer

LIFE Leadership

#93 David Youngblood

David Youngblood

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationNewton, NJ

Posted 15 July 2014 - 05:29 AM

Thank you Rob!

• jimwirshing likes this

#94 Ammon Nelson

Ammon Nelson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 08:22 AM

David,

1.  For Members we no longer give a credit toward your next month's subscription, but instead we include the money with your monthly income.  You will see a line item on the My Income page if you qualify for the 3 for Free.  Your personal PV is adjusted since you receive cash, but yes you still receive all income and PV associated with the customer sales.

2.  Your credit can't exceed the value of your subscription so the answer to this question will depend on your total subscription value.  If your 3 or more customer subscription total is equal to or greater than three times the value of your subscription, then you will receive a payment equal to the value of your subscription with your next month's commission.

3.  Yes, it does have to be 3 individual customers.

Rob

Thank you for the clarification, especially on #3.  #1 and #2 I understood how you explained, but I wasn't sure on #3.

• mistydawn128 and jimwirshing like this

#95 colinb71

colinb71

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationVacaville, Ca

Posted 17 July 2014 - 03:38 PM

This is perfect.  I was just putting a proposal together to give to a bank executive. THIS is exactly what I need to represent the amazing LLR subscription.  Thanks!

Hey Kevin, did you ever put together the proposal, if so may I ask what it was?

• SarahLHaddon, mistydawn128 and jimwirshing like this

#96 colinb71

colinb71

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationVacaville, Ca

Posted 17 July 2014 - 11:31 PM

I just wanted to say thank you to all who have replied to this topic. I took the bull by the horns today and went and walked the auto mall of my local town. Of the 6 car dealerships I contacted for an appointment for LLR Corporate, I got 4 appointments, two pending and one no. Thank you all for your unselfishness and generosity of your posts. 

• SarahLHaddon, Ammon Nelson and jimwirshing like this

#97 LibbyFrench

LibbyFrench

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationColumbia, SC

Posted 18 July 2014 - 12:22 PM

I am so excited about the Corporate LLR series. I met with the president of the Leadership of North Augusta yesterday.  That is an organization that is looking to find leaders in our home community for the sole purpose to develop them and have them network together.  It basically teaches people about our community who want to help it grow. When the president and the board of this group saw the whole curriculum of the Corporate LLR series they said this is exactly what they were looking for. It covers all the topics they wanted in their organization. As the president left the meeting, he ran into our Chamber of Commerce president and showed her our program.  She was looking to take a program she has developed here called "Business 101" to the next level and said our program was it! People are hungry for this information! All we have to do is get it in front of them!  

• Ammon Nelson, info@drneera.com and jimwirshing like this

~Enjoy the journey~

#98 Gail

Gail

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 11:11 AM

Regarding the LLR Corp. Education flyers: Is there a less critical way to relay the need to address the "two year old" /"high school" maturity level. It is a huge issue and spot on.  Much of this involves bully mentality in the workplace as well. Maybe a more professional way to express this debilitating issue that sucks the life out of many corporate and small business environments. The "two year" old reference could also be offensive to those off us with fabulous 2 year olds!  :rolleyes:

• jimwirshing likes this

#99 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 11:49 AM

Regarding the LLR Corp. Education flyers: Is there a less critical way to relay the need to address the "two year old" /"high school" maturity level. It is a huge issue and spot on.  Much of this involves bully mentality in the workplace as well. Maybe a more professional way to express this debilitating issue that sucks the life out of many corporate and small business environments. The "two year" old reference could also be offensive to those off us with fabulous 2 year olds!  :rolleyes:

We are just about to release a book entitled "Dealing with Difficult People," which has a section that aims at almost exactly that.

Also, in a few months, we will release another book called "Conflict Resolution."  Both of these should be very helpful in addressing this.

CB

• sscolvin, SarahLHaddon, gabewils and 1 other like this

#100 Gail

Gail

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 02:24 PM

Thank you. I appreciate all you do. LifeLeadership is truly changing my life. A God send.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: corporate sales, business to business, b2b, retail sales, llr

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users