• Please log in to reply
113 replies to this topic

#1 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 10:16 AM

Several people have commented that corporations and other organizations would prefer to have a "curriculum" or syllabus of materials to be shipped in upcoming subscriptions.  In this way, they can know and approve in advance what they are investing in for the training of their people.  This is a reasonable request, and one we've taken seriously.

For that reason, we have assembled just such a curriculum within the LLR series and will be offering a flyer for sale, as well as questions and answers employers etc. can use to make sure their people are going through and comprehending the material.  

I have included the promotional flyers and curriculum summary here attached to this post.  You can, of course, print them off for free if they will help you make such a sale.  Deal directly with our office in terms of billing and supply, of course, as this is a little bit outside our normal process.  But stay tuned for hard copy versions of this for sale soon!

Thx

CB

Attached Files

• jocedionne, Adriano Troli, Clint.Fix and 35 others like this

#2 Neal Ruffner

Neal Ruffner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationGrand Blanc, MI

Posted 04 March 2014 - 10:54 AM

Awesome tools Chris! Thanks for getting these together. Are these available/for sale in high gloss print yet? I don't see them in the cart, unless I am looking in the wrong place. Got an ETA for them? They look great!!!

• jimwirshing likes this

Neal Ruffner

Liberators

LT-IT

#3 Clint.Fix

Clint.Fix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationColorado Springs, CO

Posted 04 March 2014 - 11:42 AM

Thank you for putting this together! 

When will the questions/answers to check whether employees went through and comprehend the material be available?

Also, do we just contact lifesupport if we have a corporation that wants to get started on this?

• Olivia Votaw and jimwirshing like this

#4 SuprStiehl

SuprStiehl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationLondon, Ontario

Posted 04 March 2014 - 01:21 PM

This is pretty awesome Chris! I have been bugging my upline and Wayne about this program for some time now. We already have a few organizations that we gave a heads up to about this coming so Im excited to follow up and get them started!
I noticed it said on one of the promo sheets about a test for the employees as a method of accountability, which is pretty cool. Is there going to be a rough outline of how they could go over the matetials as a group or would that be left up to the employer/us to figure out for each individual case?
Additionally, is there going to be a separate enrolment sheet or link on the site for corporate customers or do we place these through life support?

Thanks Chris, you guys are doing awesome!
Every time i come on here i get more excited about LIFE!
  • jimwirshing likes this

#5 CJ Calvert

CJ Calvert

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario, Canada

Posted 04 March 2014 - 01:25 PM

Chris, this is absolutely FANTASTIC!  Great job on the content selection, and as always, the graphic designers have done a solid job with the look of the flyers.  Kudos to everyone involved in putting this together!

• SusanPetersonFL, MCQUAIDJASON and jimwirshing like this

Choose to live an exceptional LIFE!  Phillippians 4:8

#6 sscolvin

sscolvin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 02:18 PM

Chris:  Wow, this is awsome.  First person I showed them to, said, I need to get these to my company!!  Many thanks for being ahead of the curve.  Stuart.

• MCQUAIDJASON and jimwirshing like this

#7 Adriano Troli

Adriano Troli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 04 March 2014 - 03:24 PM

WOW!  Love this idea, and especially love that we can give the companies a clear and concise curriculum!  Great Idea's and implementation!

• jimwirshing likes this

Adriano Troli

Kaizen Steadfast

If we're not up, We're getting up!

#8 Jerryt1

Jerryt1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationCollierville, TN

Posted 04 March 2014 - 03:45 PM

Great job Chris!!  I've been hoping Life would do something like this for some time.  Do you think that there might be a workbook to go along with the course in the future?  I have spoken with some HR managers that I work with and they like what we have to offer, they also like the monthly tests that show accountability/ task completion.  Keep up the great work, I am looking forward to see what Life does in peoples lives in the future.  Fired Up!

• ernier and jimwirshing like this

Jerry & Cheryl Thomas

"Coming together is a beginning;

keeping together is progress;

working together is success" Henry Ford

#9 Jennie Dibala

Jennie Dibala

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationCorpus Christi, TX

Posted 04 March 2014 - 04:07 PM

Ask and we shall receive! WOW! Thank you for all of the hard work you are doing to make LIFE even better! 

• mistydawn128 and jimwirshing like this

#10 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 04:25 PM

Awesome tools Chris! Thanks for getting these together. Are these available/for sale in high gloss print yet? I don't see them in the cart, unless I am looking in the wrong place. Got an ETA for them? They look great!!!

They will be for sale on the Shopping Center within a week or so, in high gloss, full quality.  I just wanted to put them up here for everyone to see, and in case someone really needed them to make a sale and could print off a high quality rendition for that purpose.

Stay tuned!!!

• Neal Ruffner, p&gzills, Kyle Herminath and 4 others like this

#11 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 04:27 PM

Great job Chris!!  I've been hoping Life would do something like this for some time.  Do you think that there might be a workbook to go along with the course in the future?  I have spoken with some HR managers that I work with and they like what we have to offer, they also like the monthly tests that show accountability/ task completion.  Keep up the great work, I am looking forward to see what Life does in peoples lives in the future.  Fired Up!

Yes!  There is not a workbook, per se, other than the complete LLR Workbook, of course, but for these specific 6 months worth of CDs, there are questions (and answers) provided on PDF downloads that you will be able to access for free.  These will be available at or before the time the glossy brochures I've attached below go for sale on the Shopping Center.  

Someday in the future, too, we will likely have an online environment where customers can go to answer questions and receive certificates for their completion of going through these CDs and books.

CB

• sscolvin, DWRascalROKofKaizen, Dave & Kim Bartlett and 7 others like this

#12 Jerryt1

Jerryt1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 04:38 PM

Great, thanks,

Jerry

• jimwirshing likes this

Jerry & Cheryl Thomas

#13 Olivia Votaw

Olivia Votaw

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationLehi, UT

Posted 05 March 2014 - 11:17 AM

I already have a number of business owners I want to approach with this program.  What a fantastic addition to an already awesome line of products.  I do have a couple of questions:  Is there a webpage we can direct potential employer-customers to where they can see the information that is on the flyers, and maybe test run the quizzes their employees would be taking?  Almost invariably, prospects ask for a website they can check out for themselves.  

Also, is the wording on the Corporate Flyer set in stone?  I'd like to use it right away but the choice of words in the bit about "emotional two year-olds" and "losing the high school mentality" strikes me as being a bit on the negative and abrasive end.  I have no doubt that most companies deal with people with low emotional IQs that have yet to outgrow a high school mentality, but perhaps there's a different way to say it that doesn't run the risk of offending employers (they hired the two year-olds) and employees (they're being called two year-olds).  This second question takes nothing away from the gratitude I feel for being part of a company that works tirelessly to offer its business partners the best opportunity to live the life we've all dreamed of.  Thank you for all you do! 

• MCQUAIDJASON, Gail and jimwirshing like this

#14 ernier

ernier

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 02:10 PM

Are all of the audios in the Leadership Curriculum available as singles to purchase to give as samples??

• jimwirshing likes this

"An investment in knowledge pays the best interest"--Benjamin Franklin

#15 Jerryt1

Jerryt1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 05:43 PM

I showed this to a client of mine and sold them on the spot!  What a great tool!!!  Just one question,  now that I have sold this program to my client, how do I set them up?

• jimwirshing likes this

Jerry & Cheryl Thomas

#16 sherryfix

sherryfix

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 06 March 2014 - 12:59 AM

Wow, Chris!!  This is fantastic.  Just what I've been looking for to take to several companies in the area along with the one I am a manager with.  Thanks for putting this together.  Anxious for the brochures that look professional instead of my printer!  

It's the "simple stick"!!

• jimwirshing likes this

#17 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 11:56 AM

I already have a number of business owners I want to approach with this program.  What a fantastic addition to an already awesome line of products.  I do have a couple of questions:  Is there a webpage we can direct potential employer-customers to where they can see the information that is on the flyers, and maybe test run the quizzes their employees would be taking?  Almost invariably, prospects ask for a website they can check out for themselves.  

Also, is the wording on the Corporate Flyer set in stone?  I'd like to use it right away but the choice of words in the bit about "emotional two year-olds" and "losing the high school mentality" strikes me as being a bit on the negative and abrasive end.  I have no doubt that most companies deal with people with low emotional IQs that have yet to outgrow a high school mentality, but perhaps there's a different way to say it that doesn't run the risk of offending employers (they hired the two year-olds) and employees (they're being called two year-olds).  This second question takes nothing away from the gratitude I feel for being part of a company that works tirelessly to offer its business partners the best opportunity to live the life we've all dreamed of.  Thank you for all you do! 

There will be a website where the questions and answers to the questions are housed, but not yet.

Also, that flyer was originally created to be a bit whimsical in its approach, to stand out from the boring daily corporate stuff most of these buyers face.  The other one is geared toward being more professional.  

As we are only just now launching this initiative and really I am letting these flyers out ahead of time, I will ask that everyone be patient as we build up the support structure to round this out.

thx

• ejbrodberg74, SusanPetersonFL, Ammon Nelson and 2 others like this

#18 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 12:11 PM

Are all of the audios in the Leadership Curriculum available as singles to purchase to give as samples??

The audios listed in the curriculum are renamed with generalized titles.  They were all produced previously under other titles.  But no, these newly titled ones are not available as singles.  Instead, the LLR Sample pack entitled "Leading Your Way to a Better Life" is the pack to be used for sample purposes.

• mistydawn128, Jeremy Pottberg, hlmines and 2 others like this

#19 Kevin.Swedberg

Kevin.Swedberg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 02:14 PM

This is perfect.  I was just putting a proposal together to give to a bank executive. THIS is exactly what I need to represent the amazing LLR subscription.  Thanks!

• colinb71, John Feldhouse, dakeiser and 1 other like this

#20 Gailyn Cornell

Gailyn Cornell

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 02:22 PM

These are amazing. I got involved with LIFE when I was a corporate director and responsible for company training. I felt that LIFE offered the best value for my budget. The new promotional items are fantastic.

• mistydawn128, MCQUAIDJASON and jimwirshing like this

#21 John Feldhouse

John Feldhouse

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 02:56 PM

This could be the single greatest development for customers that LIFE has launched yet. Kudos on getting this rolled out. I can't wait to arm myself for the melancholies out there that need every detail before jumping on board.

• MCQUAIDJASON and jimwirshing like this

"Be curious, not judgmental."
              – Walt Whitman

#22 Jerryt1

Jerryt1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 03:41 PM

Chris,  very excited about this product.  I can start one company branch as soon as the program is ready, with 32 additional branches nationwide (about 300 employees total) as soon as the first branch completes the  course and the results have been reviewed by corporate management.  Fired Up!!! 

Jerry

• reneehammons, MCQUAIDJASON and jimwirshing like this

Jerry & Cheryl Thomas

#23 BrittanyBurmeister

BrittanyBurmeister

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationWaukesha WI

Posted 11 March 2014 - 09:55 AM

Chris, this is phenomenal!! I work for a high school and this was just the thing we needed to get rolling 

• ejbrodberg74 and jimwirshing like this

Brittany Burmeister

Team Action

All Coming Together Improving Our Nation

sliverofsonshine.wordpress.com

Twitter: @rockstarbrit

#24 Brian Peterson

Brian Peterson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationFort Myers, Fl

Posted 13 March 2014 - 10:16 AM

Awesome Chris!!! I can't wait to introduce this to the company I work for, my supervisor has already inquired about the information I have been listening to and reading.

Thanks again,

Brian

• jimwirshing likes this

#25 Constance

Constance

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationLake Geneva, WI

Posted 13 March 2014 - 10:36 PM

I was seeking some information from my fabulous upline, Kevin Swedberg, and he directed me to this forum (It is nice to be taught to fish instead of just being fed the fish). This is great and I know it will help. Thank you Chris for your forward thinking and your willing and listening heart. It is exciting to work with an amazing group of professionals.
  • jimwirshing likes this

#26 SuprStiehl

SuprStiehl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 06:06 AM

Does the corporate program follow the 3 for free as well? So if they get it for 4 employees then 1 of those would be free or would they still pay for all 4?
Thanks!
  • jimwirshing likes this

#27 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 08:04 AM

Does the corporate program follow the 3 for free as well? So if they get it for 4 employees then 1 of those would be free or would they still pay for all 4?
Thanks!

Great question.

It depends upon how you set it up.

If you are having them order by paying with a credit card through the website (and of course, using your LIFE Member #), and you type them in correctly, meaning, put the order correctly showing one referring three others, etc., then yes, the 3 for FREE applies.  

However, if you contact the office and have them bill the corporation directly in a bulk order situation (this is a privilege reserved only for those larger types of orders with companies that aren't used to paying with a credit card) then no, there is no way to work out the 3 for Free.

However, remember that in any situation, you are the person in charge of the sale, and our prices are only suggested retail prices.  If you were to buy in bulk and supply/deliver them to your customer yourself, you could offer whatever discount you wanted to (taken out of your 25% retail bonus and the further money you'll make on the volume from the Performance Bonus Chart) to land the sale.  This, in fact, is good practice, as one of the best ways to continue ongoing customer satisfaction is to arrange ways in which you can maintain frequent contact with the customer.  By taking their subscriptions to them, it builds this in automatically.  

So as you can see, there are many ways to do this.  I hope this answer was helpful!

CB

• sscolvin, Adam & Teesa Rossman, John Feldhouse and 5 others like this

#28 SuprStiehl

SuprStiehl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 08:21 AM

Great question.

It depends upon how you set it up.

If you are having them order by paying with a credit card through the website (and of course, using your LIFE Member #), and you type them in correctly, meaning, put the order correctly showing one referring three others, etc., then yes, the 3 for FREE applies.

However, if you contact the office and have them bill the corporation directly in a bulk order situation (this is a privilege reserved only for those larger types of orders with companies that aren't used to paying with a credit card) then no, there is no way to work out the 3 for Free.

However, remember that in any situation, you are the person in charge of the sale, and our prices are only suggested retail prices. If you were to buy in bulk and supply/deliver them to your customer yourself, you could offer whatever discount you wanted to (taken out of your 25% retail bonus and the further money you'll make on the volume from the Performance Bonus Chart) to land the sale. This, in fact, is good practice, as one of the best ways to continue ongoing customer satisfaction is to arrange ways in which you can maintain frequent contact with the customer. By taking their subscriptions to them, it builds this in automatically.

So as you can see, there are many ways to do this. I hope this answer was helpful!

CB

Hi Chris,
Awesome answer. I appreciate your perspective on it on how it could be setup and to maintain contact with them.
Good stuff! :)
  • Gail and jimwirshing like this

#29 Neal Ruffner

Neal Ruffner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationGrand Blanc, MI

Posted 14 March 2014 - 10:33 AM

Great clarification Chris, thanks so much for all your efforts and keeping tuned to this forum, love the up to date and super fast response time in all these matters. Keep on keeping on! 

• jimwirshing likes this

Neal Ruffner

Liberators

LT-IT

#30 Charles Hysen

Charles Hysen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationHolland, mi

Posted 15 March 2014 - 02:02 PM

Awesome. Another great tool that we have for corporate customers thanks to Chris Brady and everyone at the LIFE office.   :)

• jimwirshing likes this

#31 Clint.Fix

Clint.Fix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationColorado Springs, CO

Posted 17 March 2014 - 03:39 PM

Any updates on when we can start getting customers hooked up on this? 

• jimwirshing likes this

#32 Jerryt1

Jerryt1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 01:42 PM

Chris, when will this product be available? I have several companies interested.
  • Jeremy Pottberg and jimwirshing like this

Jerry & Cheryl Thomas

#33 ernier

ernier

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 09:47 AM

I have approached banks, doctor's offices, retail stores, business offices, about this. I'll be excited to see how this product develops!! Has anyone heard of any updates getting this off the ground? I'm a little anxious if some of these businessnes start to really want this can I deliver the product. Is there anything (besides the LLR subscription) that we can offer in the interim? Ideas?  Fired up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• jimwirshing likes this

#34 Life Leadership Forum

Life Leadership Forum

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 62 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 05:50 PM

Due to the many posts we are getting asking about an update on the rollout, we will leave the previous posts there for that question, but will refrain from approving more for the time being to keep the thread clean (would you really want to have to scroll though many posts asking the question before you can get to the answer? :)

when Chris has something concrete, he will let us all know :)

• mistydawn128, Ammon Nelson, Jeremy Pottberg and 2 others like this

#35 paultricci

paultricci

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationAuburn NY

Posted 28 April 2014 - 09:28 PM

There is some info on the home page for llr corporate.Check it out. There is a web address too. Hope that helps

• jimwirshing likes this

#36 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 11:18 PM

Okay everyone, here's the scoop.

The program is already up on the website and fully functional.  Go to the page listing the various product subscriptions that are available, and scroll down and select the "LLR Corporate" option.

The flyers, which got lost in transit to the Chart Toppers weekend, will be up on the Shopping Center and available at the end of the week.

Hope that helps!

CB

• sscolvin, ejbrodberg74, JuleenRay and 2 others like this

#37 noudjeff

noudjeff

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 12:58 AM

Holy cow!  Now this is awesome!

• jimwirshing likes this

#38 SuprStiehl

SuprStiehl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 06:40 AM

Fired up!!! Thanks Chris! 😎
  • jimwirshing likes this

#39 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 06:52 AM

LLR CORPORATE EDUCATION SYSTEM The 6-Month Leadership Development Program Designed to Transform the Corporate World!

LIFE Leadership Members, now it’s even easier to make corporate sales of our popular LLR subscription materials by letting clients know in advance the content that will be provided. For this purpose, we have specially prepared a six-month curriculum featuring some of our most effective LLR products designed to help companies bring out the existing but unseen leadership potential in their workforce.

For only $50 per employee per month, the six monthly packages of 1 leadership book and 4 audios each provide just the right amount of new information and principles every month over an extended period of time in order to foster lasting change in employees and systemically transform the workplace environment into a culture of leadership. We also created optional tests that are available at no additional charge so employers can monitor the progress of individuals while encouraging employee participation and group discussion. These tests can be found under “My Forms,” so you can forward them to your customers as needed. And once your corporate clients have experienced firsthand the dramatic impact this course has on their organization, be sure to let them know that our ongoing LLR Series subscription is the perfect tool to help them maintain their new leadership culture and continue seeing even more enhancements over the long term.

cd.jpg
star.jpg

To help you market this powerful new program and grow your business, we have produced two flyers and bundled them into a convenient LLR Corporate Education Flyer Pack. The pack contains 15 copies each of the LLR Corporate Education Curriculum Flyer that details the course materials for each of the six months and the compelling LLR Corporate Education Sales Aid Flyer designed to capture the attention of business professionals and help you promote the product with ease. Click here to purchase.

When enrolling your corporate customers, simply select the “Corporate Customer” check box and the “LLR Corporate Education System Subscription” option will appear, in addition to all of the other standard options, on the “Books and CDs” subscriptions page. As always, whether it’s for a small customer base or a larger group, we’re here to help with any special billing needs or logistics. Contact Corporate Services atcorpsupport@lifeleadership.com with any questions or comments.

• sscolvin, ejbrodberg74, JuleenRay and 9 others like this

#40 SuprStiehl

SuprStiehl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 09:02 AM

Hi Chris, this is awesome!
A couple quick questions.
1- Are they locked in for 6 months or is it similar to a regular subscription that could be cancelled at anytime?
2- Does the 30 day guarantee still apply to this product as well?

Thanks, keep up the fantastic work! 😎

#41 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 10:30 AM

Hi Chris, this is awesome!
A couple quick questions.
1- Are they locked in for 6 months or is it similar to a regular subscription that could be cancelled at anytime?
2- Does the 30 day guarantee still apply to this product as well?

Thanks, keep up the fantastic work!

The 6 months of information is only presented this way because, as we approached companies about buying our stuff, we learned that they wanted to know in advance what they were signing up for.  What resulted from that is this 6 month syllabus.  It doesn't mean the corporate customer is locked in to buying all six months, it simply is there to inform them of what is coming.  

However, some people have made the sale to corporate customers by getting them to buy it in one chunk, all up-front.  In this case, they would be subscribing, obviously, to the whole six months.

And yes, the 30 day money-back guarantee applies to all products we sell, no matter who the customer.

Good luck everyone!  Let's make this corporate initiative one of our top sellers!!

CB

• sscolvin, Dave & Kim Bartlett, Ammon Nelson and 3 others like this

#42 Jeremy Pottberg

Jeremy Pottberg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX

Posted 29 April 2014 - 02:57 PM

This is exactly the product I need for the customer I am working with. I am looking forward to sharing the information with them now that it is laid out in such professional and concise brochure.

• jimwirshing likes this

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence is therefore not an act but a habit." ~Aristotle

"
There is no safety in a significant life, and there is no significance in a safe life." ~Chris Brady

#43 bill.yontz

bill.yontz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 03:44 PM

Mr. Brady,
I am pleased to announce Ferris State University as a new customer. Launching a Leadership Revolution subscription was instumental in helping us set up their program.

As with any business, or corporation, employee retention and training is paramount to success. That is also true for the acedemic world.
Keeping employees engaged and motivated at our acedemic institutions can only transfer into better learning opportunity and success for students .
In a world where their future is uncertain at best, our college graduates will need every advantage they can get. The information their administrators, professors and university staff use to help grow in their leadership will transfer to the students, helping them start their chosen careers on a positive note.
I am proud to be a part of this process, as the LIFE business has improved my personal life and now I get the opportunity to help pay it forward to our youth.
  • Clint.Fix, ejbrodberg74, KatherineGoodwin and 5 others like this

#44 paultricci

paultricci

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationAuburn NY

Posted 29 April 2014 - 05:16 PM

Chris and his team nice job getting this out. You folks ROCK. Happy Selling!

• jimwirshing likes this

#45 Jerryt1

Jerryt1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 11:07 PM

Wow! What a great product, well worth the wait!! Thanks Chris you and your team have done an amazing job. I will be signing up my first customer on the 1st. We are doing a test bed with 7 employees at their small location here in Memphis, TN and then if does as we predict, as we know it will, they will move it into their other 32 locations, starting with their corporate office in Moline, IL with 147 employees.

Fired Up!!!!
  • mistydawn128 and jimwirshing like this

Jerry & Cheryl Thomas

#46 chris.schill

chris.schill

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 03:05 PM

SWEET!!!!!!

• jimwirshing likes this

#47 jonnygroves

jonnygroves

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationKentwood, MI

Posted 02 May 2014 - 07:40 AM

This is Awesome!! What a great way to systematically involve companies that want to improve their performance and develop their leaders.

• jimwirshing likes this

#48 philiplewis

philiplewis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 03 May 2014 - 08:00 AM

Here's a logistics question, say we make the sale for the 6 month curriculum. After the 6 months is their subscription automatically done, or does it continue until they cancel it? And if it is done after 6 months, how do they continue without getting the same materials over?

• Ammon Nelson and jimwirshing like this

#49 ernier

ernier

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 08:10 AM

Are the test forms active now?  It appears that they are as per the LLR Corporate Subscription tab advertisement, but I don't see them on "My Forms".  Thanks.

• jimwirshing likes this

#50 boyermichael942

boyermichael942

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationFresno, CA

Posted 03 May 2014 - 08:57 AM

When will the tests be posted to the "My Forms" area?   Thanks in advance.  

• jimwirshing likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: corporate sales, business to business, b2b, retail sales, llr

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users