#1 G-A

G-A

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationGatineau

Posted 31 January 2014 - 08:57 PM

Well no one posted a topic here so I'll get the ball started. 

I like this forum because :

- You can ask general questions that anyone can answer not just your team. 

- You get to know some interesting things by the posts, ex: Life Training cds will be added to Rascal Radio soon.

- You get people like Chris Brady, Orrin Woodward & Claude Participating in various posts and interacting with us way easier.

- We have a positive forum to discover more about LIFE and the products.

- We have good moderators keeping an eye on the forum so it stays clean and in control.

- This is another way for people to find out how AWESOME LIFE is!

• chad.waters, ssaunders, ejbrodberg74 and 9 others like this

The biggest territory to develop in under your hat.

To move a mountain you start by moving one stone at a time.

#2 guydennis

guydennis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationSebring,Florida

Posted 31 January 2014 - 10:49 PM

I like this forum because it allows access to information and knowledge. As Chris and Orrin said "This is the information age" and the instant access to this information is the key to our success. Thank you for Adding this tool for our use. 

• chad.waters, ejbrodberg74 and jacobandjulia like this

#3 ejbrodberg74

ejbrodberg74

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • LocationWilliamston, Michigan USA

Posted 01 February 2014 - 12:40 AM

I like this forum because it's very cool to see others involved in LIFE Leadership tell how they got involved and what LIFE has done for them. Plus, like G-A said, we get to hear from our founders in here as well as all of the other leaders. This forum is a great tool. Glad it's here for us to utilize!!

• chad.waters and jacobandjulia like this

Eric J. Brodberg

TeamCrusaders

ejbrodberg2010.wordpress.com

Twitter: @BrodberGEnterpr

Facebook: ejbrodberg

#4 Evan G

Evan G

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario

Posted 01 February 2014 - 04:07 PM

I like this forum because it allows us to interact with other like minded LIFE members. Plus we can ask questions and get answers from all the great leaders.

• chad.waters, ejbrodberg74, CJ Calvert and 1 other like this

#5 CJ Calvert

CJ Calvert

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario, Canada

Posted 01 February 2014 - 05:56 PM

I like this forum because our COMMUNITY is now 24-7. It is one thing to listen to a cd and be empowered. But by encouraging the act of sharing our own thoughts, we take ownership of the success wisdom found in LIFE. The best way to learn is to share and teach, and everyone, from the new guy to PC, gets to jump into the conversation and own the information.
  • chad.waters, BraveheartMicah, Neal Ruffner and 8 others like this

Choose to live an exceptional LIFE!  Phillippians 4:8

#6 peggipkern

peggipkern

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 01 February 2014 - 08:17 PM

I like this forum because it gives me the opportunity to hear from LIFE Leadership members and customers.  It gives me the chance to hear how they have applied the education they are receiving and what changes and results they've seen in their lives.   It's an inspiration to hear from others who are willing to take on the tough challenges of changing themselves!

• jacobandjulia and chris.schill like this
Peggi

#7 Marc & Tessa Mercier

Marc & Tessa Mercier

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationOttawa, Ontario

Posted 01 February 2014 - 08:50 PM

I Love this Forum because it gives us the opportunity to to dive into the collective knowledge of our leadership team as well as the rest of the teams.  Nowhere else will you find such a group of people.  This forum is still in it's infancy and already it has replaced my Facebook!  Everyone here is positive, sharing great experiences, looking for answers to intelligent questions and encouraging each other.  LIFE is truly Great! 

• chad.waters, s.learmouth, CJ Calvert and 1 other like this

Marc Mercier

#8 Turhan.berne

Turhan.berne

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 02:44 PM

I love this forum because it allows us to post and receive information that will move us forward in our leadership journey.  I also like the fact that it looks and feel first class and that's the way the LIFE organization rolls!!

• jacobandjulia likes this

#9 Neal Ruffner

Neal Ruffner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationGrand Blanc, MI

Posted 03 February 2014 - 11:33 PM

A great way to get positive information on the web!

Let's get the truth out there on how great Life Leadership really is!!!
  • Neal Ruffner, jacobandjulia and chris.schill like this

Neal Ruffner

Liberators

LT-IT

#10 Coloneldad

Coloneldad

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationNorthern Utah

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:49 AM

Can I like something I haven't yet checked out fully?  Yes, I like it.   Because it's something new and I like new things. :D 

I love the idea of having a place to get together and chat when you can't get together in person.

David

I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crises. The great point is to bring them them the real facts.

Abraham Lincoln

#11 Miriam

Miriam

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 01:22 AM

I like this forum because.... we get the opportunity to spread truth on line, give people hope and offer a "safe" view to someone who is looking into the community on what we are all about and the results that this group can offer anyone in any walk of life!
  • chad.waters and jacobandjulia like this

#12 Luke Barnett

Luke Barnett

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 11:22 PM

I will not participate in face book, to much negative and unexceptsble stuff. I love this forum bc it's like a face book without all the "hey everyone it's snowing outside" we know we live next door. Haha
  • CJ Calvert, jacobandjulia and Tyrell Mentzer like this

#13 Aaron Knelsen

Aaron Knelsen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 12:18 AM

...i can give my opinion. LIFE forums is somewhere where i can share testimonies, share my experience, and create belief and relate-ability because if i can do i anyone can!! Thanks!

#14 Donna

Donna

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationDecatur, IL

Posted 06 February 2014 - 05:24 PM

I can share what worked for me and learn from others.  I am sure I will be visiting the forum often.  Thank you for making it available.

• noudjeff likes this
Donna Adcock<p>He who has the Son has life...

#15 Marc Militello

Marc Militello

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 08:36 AM

I like this forum because it is a fantastic way to see what a real learning community is all about!  I also really like reading about the difference this has made in so many lives!  

• slpries, Charles Hysen, BraveheartMicah and 3 others like this

#16 Charles Hysen

Charles Hysen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationHolland, mi

Posted 07 February 2014 - 10:30 PM

I like this forum because, between my home schooling, reading, and blogging, this forum allows me to stay tuned in to all the great new information and it helps me stay focused on my future.

#17 Nicholas Nighbor

Nicholas Nighbor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationGreen Bay, WI

Posted 10 February 2014 - 12:36 PM

What a great way to learn from the up and coming leaders and what people are doing to have success.

We have at our fingertips; the information you need for information, progress and results.

This forum is amazing to do just that.

Thank you Life Leadership Founders for making this a reality!!

• Kyle Herminath likes this

Nicholas and Deanna Nighbor

www.nicholasnighbor.blogspot.com

#18 Kyle Herminath

Kyle Herminath

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationGreen Bay, WI

Posted 10 February 2014 - 11:40 PM

This forum also has a nice phone theme and ditto to everything above. :)
  • John Feldhouse likes this

Kyle & Alyssa

@happyherminath

“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us...” ― Marianne Williamson

#19 Michele Hogg

Michele Hogg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 11:13 AM

I like this forum because its here 24/7 no matter where you are.  It shows how much our community is really growing. 

#20 LyndaVarada

LyndaVarada

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 12:47 AM

I love that we can discuss and connect with all of LIFE community.  This is of tremendous value to brand new members and seasoned leaders. It fires me up to see all the people from all over the country and Canada all speaking the language of success and chasing their dreams. It keeps us sharp. I'm finding myself popping back into forums to see what people are saying and I really appreciate the time that has been invested to give us this great tool.  Thank you LIFE Leadership! 

#21 lindsay.mckean

lindsay.mckean

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 09:00 PM

I absolutely love this forum because it allows us to interact with the newbies all the way to the leaders like Claude and Lana Hamilton, Orrin and Laurie Woodward.   That alone is super FIRED UP!!!  I love reading about everyone in the life community and what they have learned and experienced.   This is a great place to learn about the marketing system, the FREE TRIPS, trip tracking and OTCA's......its endless information in the "Information Age"

I could go on and on........LOL!   

Fired UP!

#22 Scott.Staley

Scott.Staley

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 01:35 PM

I like this forum because it begins to introduce you to this community. In today's face paced society - connecting with other individuals who are are choosing to change their results (versus those just hoping things will change) is key!

#23 John Feldhouse

John Feldhouse

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 02:58 PM

I just wanted to thank Claude for his suggestion on creating these forums. It's a great place for people to chat, connect and stay positive about what's going on. Thank you, sir for adding just another dimension to LIFE Leadership.

"Be curious, not judgmental."
              – Walt Whitman

#24 Josephp

Josephp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationGrand Bend Ontario Canada

Posted 26 February 2014 - 08:20 PM

I like this form because its such a great platform to be able to share thoughts questions tips and trips, so many great things with the new and the old. Great idea Claude it so neat to see the progression and just how fast Life Leadership is leading the way to help us better ourselves our communities and the world we live in one household at a time through the power of the right information.

#25 Tyrell Mentzer

Tyrell Mentzer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 11:56 AM

I like this forum because it allows me to engage and tap into the minds of hundres of leaders on their journey, whether from new guy to PC. I can learn how to relate better to people in their ealier stages by understanding their thinking and I can also see where my thinking is off by comparing it to the bigger leaders. All the way around, LIFE forums is a seriously awesome tool and a great addition to the relationship side to the business.

"The scars you acquire while excercising courage will not make you feel inferior"

--Claude Hamilton

Team Courageous Transformers

WE TRANSFORM, WE WIN!!!

#26 rnpalacios

rnpalacios

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 05:47 PM

I like this forum because I always come away having learned something. There is no wasted time in this forum.
  • Steve K and dorrhilary like this

#27 Steve K

Steve K

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationWashington, MO

Posted 17 March 2014 - 07:40 AM

It's a community center... I love it because our growing LIFE-Leadership community has a 24/7 place to get together; to share, to encourage, to learn and to meet others on the same journey - so It's a way to get to know each other, before we get to meet. God bless...

It's a great day to be in LIFE!

#28 Nick

Nick

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationSaint Louis, Missouri

Posted 17 March 2014 - 11:18 AM

We like this forum because there are always fresh ideas being shared we ALL can use in the battlefields of crunching carpets everywhere!

D.R.E.A.M.

Nick

#29 SarahLHaddon

SarahLHaddon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationHarker heights,Texas

Posted 24 March 2014 - 10:43 PM

I like this idea for the Forums because when you get those people out there who get "google crazy fingers" and don't know left from right. They can find the Truth here first hand. Hopefully that will help others understand that we are all about people and relationships and community. We just want to spread Truth and Love.

Attached Images

• cropped-img_2772.jpg

• BraveheartMicah and SarahLHaddon like this

#30 Brenda Hatcher

Brenda Hatcher

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 24 March 2014 - 11:02 PM

I LOVE this forum because it allows everyone from the brand new person just checking out LIFE all the way to the Founders of LIFE Leadership to interact and become part of a true community all striving for excellence!  I love sending people here that have been a 'no it's not for me'...or 'i'm pretty skeptical of those things'. I may tell them not to base their 'no' on just the information I shared, but please go check out this forum and make a more defined decision on what others are saying about LIFE.  I use it as a tool to shift them from a 'no' to a possible 'maybe'...how can you read all this positive information and not be slightly interested? Thanks for adding another tool to help us go to a million!

Brenda Hatcher

Team PORTHOS Musketeers

All for One and One for All!

#31 Nikolai

Nikolai

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationAntigonish

Posted 09 April 2014 - 06:00 AM

I like this forum because it allows us to portray what people are learning from the educational material and how they are building the business. Not just some hogwash from some crazy website made by few disgruntled people.  

#32 yaya

yaya

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • LocationAdams ny

Posted 20 May 2014 - 07:08 AM

I love this forum because I learn more about products and get questions answered and fantastic ideas, such as selling at a discount. Perfect!!!

I believe
If I Look hard enough
I will see
That there can be enough
And I believe
I can think clear enough,
To conceive
A place where there's enough( M.E.)

#33 billysimms

billysimms

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationCorpus Christi, TX

Posted 26 May 2014 - 08:31 AM

I like this forum because we can learn about improvements to the business before they are actually implemented.  

• Ammon Nelson likes this

#34 BRAVEHEARTJEFF

BRAVEHEARTJEFF

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationTEXAS

Posted 18 July 2014 - 02:04 AM

This forum absolutely ROCKS!  What a great place to get Information and input 24/7 from people who are actually engaged in changing their lives through our phenomenal "Life Changing" products and/or growing "Compensated Communities!  Truth is spoken here.

• BraveheartMicah, DWRascalROKofKaizen and Ammon Nelson like this

#35 BraveheartMicah

BraveheartMicah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationThe Woodlands, TX

Posted 19 July 2014 - 11:43 PM

This forum absolutely ROCKS!  What a great place to get Information and input 24/7 from people who are actually engaged in changing their lives through our phenomenal "Life Changing" products and/or growing "Compensated Communities!  Truth is spoken here.

Amen Brotha!  :)

Micah Kramer

Team Braveheart

The Woodlands, TX

"There's nothing more fun, than kicking butt in a business!" C. Hamilton

#36 BraveheartMicah

BraveheartMicah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationThe Woodlands, TX

Posted 19 July 2014 - 11:47 PM

How stinking cool that not only can we participate and observe the lives of other like minded people, but the big shots are here with us, encouraging all the little shots to keep on shooting!!!  Most top 50 leadership "gurus" are untouchable by those who actually build their communities..........not the case with Life Leadership.

I :wub: Life Leadership!  

MK from TX 

Micah Kramer

Team Braveheart

The Woodlands, TX

"There's nothing more fun, than kicking butt in a business!" C. Hamilton

#37 yaya

yaya

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • LocationAdams ny

Posted 21 July 2014 - 10:48 AM

Like minded people, that is what I love the most. I have changed so much since this started for me. Still looking for a couple of really hungry spiritual students to fully embrace and understand what we have here without a tiny bit of hesitation. I have no hesitation, my conviction is so strong I almost have to step back. .

I believe
If I Look hard enough
I will see
That there can be enough
And I believe
I can think clear enough,
To conceive
A place where there's enough( M.E.)

#38 Blaine and Amber

Blaine and Amber

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 08:39 AM

This forum is so great because anyone can come in and have a look at how this company is impacting peoples lives for the better.  

You can always find excuses not to do things online, but at least now you can find some information from people who actually use this business plan and system the way it is supposed to be used.  

It makes me sad that people get bits and pieces of an opportunity like this and because they don't have the courage to try something new they use fear to keep others from getting new information to improve themselves and their situations.

I LOVE the information this community has made available to me and my wife, and could not be happier with the improvements in all areas of our life!!

Keep up the good work LIFE leadership!!!

• DWRascalROKofKaizen likes this

#39 Nick

Nick

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationSaint Louis, Missouri

Posted 31 July 2014 - 03:55 PM

We like this forum because it's another awesome tool to share with new families that what we have is REAL. Jump on board the LIFE Train!

D.R.E.A.M.

Nick

#40 Michael Leahy

Michael Leahy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationMarysville California

Posted 05 August 2014 - 10:00 AM

I like the accessibility - In Life Leadership our leaders and founders are accessible and approachable, we hold that principle high and continually prove how vastly different we are.
I also enjoy that this forum is being taken seriously and not bypassed as something that is a "required element".

We all have only so much time in our day, and the dedication to have team members stay on top of this communication portal is something that will further our community growth and spirit.
I also enjoy that we don't "pretend" that there are no challenges, this all adds to our overall integrity.

As a forum operator / admin and owner of several online forums since 1996 I can appreciate the best thing we have here, Our members. Each of the members here are an extension of how great Life Leadership has become and shall continue to be.

We are all part of something great.
MPL

• DWRascalROKofKaizen likes this

#41 Matthew Henderson

Matthew Henderson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 06:21 AM

I like this forum because:

I can find answers to any questions that I may have.

I can read personal testimonies of other LIFE members in the community which helps me build belief.

I can get a better view of the bigger picture of LIFE Leadership and how amazing the community is.

LIFE Leadership is awesome! God bless!

#42 Miriam Schilling

Miriam Schilling

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 05:35 PM

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Eleanor Roosevelt

There you go! Why MY time is better spent on here than on FB!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users