Photo

Claude Hamilton Poll: What is Claude Hamilton's Top Leadership Trait?

Claude Hamilton Lana Hamilton Top Leadership Traits

• Please log in to reply
123 replies to this topic

#1 Orrin Woodward

Orrin Woodward

Advanced Member

• PC
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 07:22 PM

Ok, I must admit straight out that I am going to discuss two characteristics of Claude Hamilton's leadership. For he combines two traits that are rarely found in the same leader: Fun and Focus. 

The first trait is that Claude has fun at whatever he does. I find I cannot spend ten minutes with Claude without busting up about something funny  either happening that moment or Claude sharing a story about something that happened previously. Best of all, Claude is "comfortable in his own skin" enough to laugh at himself. Many can laugh at others but only a person who knows who he is can laugh at himself. Claude can laugh and does laugh at his own foibles which endears others to him. I am thankful for Claude's fun-loving nature because it constantly reminds me not to take myself too seriously while still taking what we do very seriously. 

The second trait is Claude's amazing ability to focus on the task at hand. Claude has a unique ability to sort out what is, from what is not, important. In my opinion, more people fail from broken focus than any other cause. Therefore, Claude ability to identify and focus on what's important next has been instrumental in his gargantuan success. I love having Claude as part of the LIFE Coach calls because I know if we haven't identified the key issue in our discussion, that Claude will. Sometimes, in fact, its hours or even days later, but I can always count on Claude's uncanny ability to lift the entire LIFE organization. Above all, however, its Claude's relentless focus that allows him to produce world-class results while still enjoying a dream lifestyle with Lana and their two handsome boys. 

Claude has many other leadership traits, but I believe these are the two that have separated Claude Hamilton from the rest of the pack!

I am blessed to have Claude and Lana Hamilton as LIFE Coach leaders in the LIFE Leadership business!

God Bless,

Orrin 

• Mary Doucette, Phil Wall, tammy.yousif and 18 others like this

#2 Pat Tefel

Pat Tefel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 02 July 2014 - 10:17 AM

Claude Hamilton is a leader beyond measure in my opinion.  In the last 6 months, he (and Lana also) have become our mentors and leaders.

The first word that came to mind when I saw the poll was Courage.  Knowing parts of his life story, and getting to know him more closely, that description screams out to my heart.  He has the courage of a true leader, because he is committed to doing what is right, even when it is a tough choice that most others would find hard to make.  His integrity and commitment to Truth is are just two of the things I see as courageous.

Second, if I can go on, he loves life.  His joy in all he does is a pleasure to see and causes others to love to be around him.  His example as a "servant leader" is an inspiration to anyone who has the pleasure to know him. 

Claude and Lana, thank you for your commitment to Kaizen Rascals!!

Together in the fight!

Pat Tefel

• DBailey, Phil Wall, eric.travis and 2 others like this

#3 SuprStiehl

SuprStiehl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationLondon, Ontario

Posted 02 July 2014 - 11:01 AM

He does have quite the knack for throwing down a challege to his team and the team in general, often stirring the pot and getting people fired up. Definitely something we need every now and then!
  • ws.scott and CathyRedden like this

#4 Lee Weishar

Lee Weishar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Canada

Posted 02 July 2014 - 11:33 AM

I love the way he says what needs to be said and what we need to hear without pulling any punches; like a slap in the face. A good slap though, where it when it happens, but feels really good after. It may hurt to hear, but it leaves no resentment; only gratefulness for being told the way things are.

He is very funny and very encouraging at the same time!

• Mary Doucette, Phil Wall, Adriano Troli and 3 others like this

#5 Orrin Woodward

Orrin Woodward

Advanced Member

• PC
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 11:59 AM

Well said guys. Courage is definitely something that is part of Claude's being. thanks, Orrin 

• Phil Wall, eric.travis, Jacqueline and 1 other like this

#6 RayleneMacNamara

RayleneMacNamara

• PC
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 12:02 PM

Man to pick only one trait is impossible. He is an amazing man in so many areas of leadership and life in general. I completely agree with everything that has been said already, and if I can only say one I'd have to say his genuine love of life. When he loves someone or something you know it. He is so passionate about life, his family, his friends, his business, everything that touches his heart he puts everything into it. You know when he's found something new that stirs his soul because he shares it with everyone to help get them caught up in the emotion and excitement of it all and start dreaming for themselves and have everyone move forward together. We're very blessed to have Claude be such a huge part of our business and more importantly our lives as best friends.
  • Wade Hamblin, AageSmies, Aaron Knelsen and 9 others like this

#7 charlesmcintyre

charlesmcintyre

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 01:20 PM

I believe the best two leadership characteristics that Claude has are his ability to get the best out of people, and his ability to create vision. I've been priviledge to experience these two qualities and many more firsthand and cannot put a price on how much it has helped me in my own pursuit of leadership excellence.

Thank you Claude for being the man and friend that you are!

Charles

• Mary Doucette, Phil Wall, Adriano Troli and 3 others like this

#8 ws.scott

ws.scott

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 02:11 PM

Claude leads by example, is constantly learning, and is having phenomenal success! He is an inspiration to us, and others wanting to take our personal and professional lives from good to great. 

• eric.travis and CathyRedden like this

#9 Adriano Troli

Adriano Troli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 02 July 2014 - 02:25 PM

I agree with what everyone else has said, but on top of all that, its the fact that at such a young age, he was able to have the focus that Orrin talked about to do everything that he has done in the industry that he is in.  The man speaks with great wisdom, but I think we sometimes don't realize that he is still a (fairly) young man.  Not to say he is anywhere close to his destination, but I think its amazing to hear where he came from, and see where he is!  Very proud to be a part of his team, and i look forward to being a bigger part in the near future.

• Mary Doucette, Phil Wall, eric.travis and 1 other like this

Adriano Troli

Kaizen Steadfast

If we're not up, We're getting up!

#10 mcarter

mcarter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationPeterborough, Ontario, Canada

Posted 02 July 2014 - 02:50 PM

Claude is the man. Fun and focus are only two of the great characteristic that he had. We are going to see just how much fun we have this Saturday when I relieve him off his Un defeated air hockey title!
  • Mary Doucette, Phil Wall, eric.travis and 2 others like this

#11 Wade Hamblin

Wade Hamblin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationPeterborough, ON Canada

Posted 02 July 2014 - 02:52 PM

Thanks for this post Orrin, Claude's amazing ability to make you feel welcome but still create the hunger to want to performance as well is amazing to me!

Wade & Rhonda Hamblin
  • AageSmies, Mary Doucette, Phil Wall and 2 others like this

#12 Jamie Jewer

Jamie Jewer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationWaterloo, ON, Canada

Posted 02 July 2014 - 02:54 PM

I think Claude's top trait is the "tough love/velvet hammer" approach. He has a way of telling it like it is, but in a way that doesn't hurt anyone. Many of his best talks have a way of hitting you right between the eyes, while still maintaining your confidence and self-worth.

• Mary Doucette, Neal Ruffner and CathyRedden like this

#13 Aaron Knelsen

Aaron Knelsen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 03:05 PM

Claude has been super inspirational in some way shape or form to alot of people I know. Focus is undoubtedly an attribute of Claude. He's relentless in everything he does, even the speed of his you can tell he's on a mission.
  • Wade Hamblin, Phil Wall and CathyRedden like this

#14 jocedionne

jocedionne

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 03:09 PM

Claude's picture should be in the dictionnary next to the word "LEADERSHIP" ... in everything he does, he leads.   And he does it with a huge heart.  I trust the guy with my life!  Thanks Claude, keep leading!!

• Jonathan Hall, AageSmies, kaizendynasty and 10 others like this

#15 DanandLisaAlways

DanandLisaAlways

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 02 July 2014 - 03:33 PM

I haven't been part of Life for very long, but from what I gather, Claude is a straight shootin', no nonsense kind of fella. He is a fantastic motivator by putting out challenges to his team.
I am very proud to have Claude as my leader and look forward to serving him to the best of my ability. KAIZEN!!!
  • Phil Wall and CathyRedden like this

#16 Davey Robbins

Davey Robbins

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 03:34 PM

Fun and Focus! Oh ya that's Claude. He does both extremely well while maintaining the highest levels of integrity. He is a superb leader  :)

#17 JTStellingwerff

JTStellingwerff

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 03:59 PM

I love Claude Hamilton tough love teaching........he always talks from his heart, to our hearts. Thanks for showing us the way.

#18 Ben.luimes

Ben.luimes

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 04:06 PM

I as of yet haven't had the pleasure of meeting Claude and Lana. I have heard lots of aamazing things about him and he is very easy to relate to on CD. It is with great privilege that I say I will have the opportunity to meet him and Lana this weekend. I look forward to spending time with two amazing people that have built a legacy for themselves! They are an inspiration. I am so excited!! :)

#19 ColleenLeslie

ColleenLeslie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 04:06 PM

One the first things about Claude that made me feel that I was in the presence of a true leader is his uncanny ability to make people feel important.  It's just so obvious that he cares about everyone he comes in contact with.

• Wade Hamblin, AageSmies, Phil Wall and 1 other like this

#20 Wesley Beach

Wesley Beach

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 04:25 PM

When Claude speaks, you are compelled to listen. He has a way of blending information with humour, understanding and a dose of reality. Many times, we have needed the 'kick in the pants' that he gives us, but he always does it in such a way that we feel inspired and strong enough to keep trying. My wife and I loved his book, 'Toughen Up'  I have read it twice and recommend it whenever I can.  Thank you, Claude, we are blessed to have you as one of our Leaders.

#21 RDDuxbury

RDDuxbury

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 05:13 PM

We have a difficult time just thinking of one trait. The biggest one that stans out is how he teaches. He gives you the truth in a way that you can easily understand it and can make you laugh as he is doing. And sometimes or most of the time your laughing at yourself.

#22 Orrin Woodward

Orrin Woodward

Advanced Member

• PC
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 05:44 PM

Well said guys and gals. We are building a great book on Claude Hamilton's leadership traits. Keep them coming! :)

• AageSmies, Phil Wall, Jacqueline and 1 other like this

#23 Donna Kraft

Donna Kraft

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 06:03 PM

Claude Hamilton is an amazing person. He displays so many great qualities, honor, integrity, leadership, not afraid to tackle a challenge. He very graciously delivers a message that punches you in the gut, at the same time encouraging and loving you. Proud to follow such a man as Claude.

John Kraft

#24 kjellis

kjellis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 06:12 PM

I agree with you 100% there Orrin! Probably the best way to describe Claude though is to just read his book "Toughen Up". That describes him very well. Not just by how he writes in that book, but also all of those traits that he has laid out are key traits that he possesses as well! My wife and I are looking forward to connecting more with Claude and Lana over the next few years as we develop in our young leadership journey while learning from some of the youngest leaders to ever step forward in Life Leadership. We're looking to following in their footsteps one step at a time!

#25 Donna Kraft

Donna Kraft

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 06:14 PM

Claude Hamilton is an amazing person. He displays so many great qualities, honor, integrity, leadership, not afraid to tackle a challenge. He very graciously delivers a message that punches you in the gut, at the same time encouraging and loving you. Proud to follow such a man as Claude.

John Kraft

#26 Scott.Staley

Scott.Staley

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 06:25 PM

I think of Claude's ability to narrow his focus in trying times - he keeps the main thing - the main thing! Others refer to it as tenacity - but focus is the trait that I admire the most about Claude
  • Wade Hamblin, AageSmies, Phil Wall and 2 others like this

#27 Donna Kraft

Donna Kraft

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 06:39 PM

Claude Hamilton is an amazing person. He displays so many great qualities, honor,integrity,leadership,not afraid to tackle a challenge. He very graciously delivers a message that punches you in the gut, at the same time encouraging and loving you. Proud to follow to follow such a man as Claude!

John Kraft

#28 joseetp

joseetp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 08:17 PM

Claude is an amazing leader. He speaks from the heart and always teaches what we need to hear, even if it means to change his talk at last minute without preparation...no other words than amazing leader. Thank you Claude!
  • Mary Doucette, Phil Wall, Adriano Troli and 1 other like this

#29 Nathan Pauley

Nathan Pauley

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 08:17 PM

Claude and Lana Hamilton is just pure leadership awesomeness. Thank you Claude and Lana for lighting the path for all our futures. God Bless you both.
  • Mary Doucette, Phil Wall, Adriano Troli and 2 others like this

#30 RickBritton

RickBritton

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationSmiths Falls

Posted 02 July 2014 - 08:38 PM

Well if i had to choose one trait i would have to say that Claude is a man of vision....He is a true leader and knows how to cast a vision that ignites instantly! But Claude's passion to help others succeed and to help others make a difference is bar none top notch ...Claude is a true Leader!!!

• AageSmies, lmsovey, Phil Wall and 1 other like this

#31 lmsovey

lmsovey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 08:45 PM

I have met Claude (and Lana) many times over the past couple of years and I love the way he makes me feel like I belong, like my efforts to help create a better place to live, mean something.  

It has been said by many that we are all create equal but it is how we live our lives and serve others that makes the difference. Claude and Lana are great servant leaders and I would follow them anywhere!

#32 Bruce Withers

Bruce Withers

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 08:58 PM

We have learned so much from listening to Claude and Lana's CD's and of course reading "Toughen Up". Focus is a huge leadership trait that Claude has instill in us, we will always "Keep Strokin"! 

#33 bdebus12

bdebus12

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 09:38 PM

Fun and focus definitely describe Claude. I love how he packs a punch with truth in his talks but does it in a way I look forward to it. keep leading and inspiring Claude!! We love following you!!

#34 Josephp

Josephp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationGrand Bend Ontario Canada

Posted 02 July 2014 - 09:57 PM

Great blog about an amazing man. Claude is a visionary he can paint a picture draw you into it and have you running for it before you even know it. His ability to read you as a new person be truthful and yet make you feel that you would have made that decision anyway always amazes me. He always has your best interests at heart and will always bring out the best people. Claude is a leader always setting the pace putting down the challenge, and leading by example striving for excellence not just for his team but the whole team for together everyone achieves more.
  • AageSmies, Phil Wall and CathyRedden like this

#35 Elaine Gerber

Elaine Gerber

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 09:59 PM

We have been fortunate enough to be able to work with leaders who now work directly with Claude. The times we have been with Claude we have seen the two characteristics of fun and focus shine brightly. The fun attitude puts everyone in the room at ease and the focus allows great opportunity for learning. I feel blessed to be on the team of such a remarkable leader.

#36 Owen Jones

Owen Jones

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 10:41 PM

Fun and focus, I couldn't agee more!

The ripple effect that he has with his leaders shows the fun that is had and the focus in vision that rallies a group together.

From Kaizen 300 to KCB, you hear it from the talks in the TOP 50! These elements helped raise the bar and the LIFE organization as a whole.

His love of life and his relentless commitment are virtues that make Claude Hamilton the unique leader that he is!

I am proud to be a part of his organization and look forward to share in more of these leadership traits in the future!

• Mary Doucette, Phil Wall, Adriano Troli and 1 other like this

"More powerful than one thousand kings is he who has the faith to believe, the fortitude to endure, and the strength to overcome"

#37 Gbaker

Gbaker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 10:48 PM

So much can be said . One main characteristic that is brightly obvious is Claude's Passion ! Truly it raises a standard of greatness in a culture that results in change ! Thanks Claude for leading and raising up leaders .

#38 Kathryn K

Kathryn K

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 11:04 PM

Claude is just awesome. I can't agree more with everyone.
My favorite thing about Claude, like what has been mentioned, is his ability to tell it like it is without it hurting anyone.
I find a lot of his talks are to the point and just ...plain truth! Stuff we should know but maybe are unaware of or just not facing.
Thank you Claude for being the amazing example you are. You're an awesome leader, and I'm proud to be part of Kaizen!

Kathryn Kunkel.

#39 Phil Wall

Phil Wall

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 11:30 PM

What is Claude Hamilton's top Leadership trait? He LEAD's!  He doesn't just talk about it, or just write about ithe does it!  Claude Just does it! and Does it! and Does it! until its done! 

• AageSmies, kaizendynasty, Mary Doucette and 6 others like this

#40 CJ Calvert

CJ Calvert

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario, Canada

Posted 03 July 2014 - 12:28 AM

Two words: team unity.  Claude builds TIGHT TEAMS.

• AageSmies, Phil Wall, DWRascalROKofKaizen and 4 others like this

Choose to live an exceptional LIFE!  Phillippians 4:8

#41 Scott Seeley

Scott Seeley

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 07:18 AM

Orrin you could write for days on the qualities of Claude for sure. We haven't had anyone come into our lives with such a passion for life as Claude and Lana. We love and appreciate them so much for what they have done and will continue to do in the future.

Keep Leading!

Scott & Andrea Seeley

• AageSmies, Mary Doucette, Phil Wall and 3 others like this

#42 Mary Doucette

Mary Doucette

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationMoncton, NB Canada

Posted 03 July 2014 - 07:48 AM

Well, where to start. Everyone who knows Claude loves and respects him. Why is that? That is because of who he is. That is because of how he treats others.He has a clear vision of what he wants and where he is going and has a way of not just showing you that but in helping you find yours and build your belief in yourself. Claude is a big man not just in the physical sense. I heard this expression once. "his heart is as big as all out doors" I may have that quote wrong but that is Claude. I have been in the business for awhile now and have seen it go through many changes but Claude has remained a constant. Always strong, always there, always focused. We love you Claude. :-)   

• Phil Wall, Owen Jones, Jacqueline and 1 other like this

#43 Nicole Pellerin

Nicole Pellerin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 08:42 AM

Claude can definitely make anyone laugh!  You know that if you are around him something funny will be said, or commented on, which could be about anything, but he also usually makes a teaching point with the funny comment.

But as fun as he can be, I truly believe that his focus is really incredible.  We know that if Claude focus' on something...it gets done...100% of the time!  That is the very thing that we respect the most about him.  He always does what he says he is going to do.  A true man of his word!

Nicole Pellerin

• Mary Doucette, Phil Wall, Owen Jones and 3 others like this

#44 AageSmies

AageSmies

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 08:43 AM

Thanks Orrin for this forum, I can't think of a better example than Claude for many aspects of success, including "FUN".  For me, Claude's best leadership quality is "PURPOSE".  I've never seen an individual who demonstrated purpose in every aspect imaginable.  Wayne even speaks of Claude's walk, the first time they met and you can see that he has purpose and specific intent in all our 8 F's.  Claude knows that the gas pedal is on the right and wastes no time heading full charge into all areas of leadership, including working on his own skills so he may lead others the way they deserve to be lead.  We've seen everything from complete seriousness to complete vulnerability and it gives us such a great example of 360 degree leadership. 

Aage Smies

#45 JL Pellerin

JL Pellerin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 09:00 AM

HAHAHA!  Claude and FUN are two and the same!  I like that what Claude does for FUN is always an adventure!  Try spending time with Claude and not laugh.  He also understands that in order to lead people they must like you.  He is the best at being in the moment and making sure he and everyone around him is having fun at the same time!  Crazy fun!

As for his focus...it is laser focus!  This is his most incredible feature I have notice about him.  I believe that it is because he simply does what is right, not what is comfortable.  He is never on autopilot, he goal always seems to be looking at how to get the best out of any situation.  How fast can he get from point A to point B.  Hi focus turns into effectiveness.  That's why he is such a great leader.  People want to follow someone who gets results in life and that's why Claude is so respected.  If he says he and his team are doing something...you probably should not bet against it happening...because if he says it...things get done!

JL Pellerin

• AageSmies, Mary Doucette, Phil Wall and 4 others like this

#46 CathyKilpatrick

CathyKilpatrick

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationAlbany, NY

Posted 03 July 2014 - 09:44 AM

Thank you, Orrin, for giving us a chance to honor Claude this way.

When I think of Claude & Lana, passion, commitment, courage, strength, humor and personal touch come to mind immediately. You can't be in a room with either of them for more than 2 seconds without feeling most if not all of these things just flowing from them to whoever is around them.

The other word I'd use to describe Claude is HEART, which perhaps can sum up everything else. Yes, he's a former SEAL (Canadian version), a man's man, a true tough guy. But Claude Hamilton is a gentle soul who is not afraid or hesitant to tear up on stage in front of thousands, when he is talking about subjects dear to him. 

Claude & Lana also focus, not just on goals, but on who is in front of them at any given moment. The person in front of them feels like they are the most important person in their world at that moment, and it's an incredibly empowering feeling. (Of course, I could say that about ALL the Life Coaches I've met, including you, Chris & Terri, George & Jill and Bill & the much missed Jackie. I think it's a Life Coach skill!!)

Blessings and Love,

Cathy :) 

#47 Karyn&RodLiddle

Karyn&RodLiddle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationAylmer, Ontario

Posted 03 July 2014 - 12:06 PM

It's the strength and support I feel from Claude, every time I meet him, and his ability to make you want to try harder to achieve success.

#48 Jwithers

Jwithers

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 05:57 PM

Claude Hamilton was given a special gift from his creator. It is difficult to give just one trait. He was born to lead and his vision compels others to do amazing things with his "never say die" attitude. He understands how to build and maintain culture in his communities. We are truly blessed to have Claude and Lana in our lives. Keep stroking, keep stroking!
  • Phil Wall, Natalie Carroll, PatandAlicia and 1 other like this

#49 DWRascalROKofKaizen

DWRascalROKofKaizen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • LocationLand o' Buckeyes

Posted 03 July 2014 - 07:13 PM

It's a true blessing, privilege, and honour to be a member of Claude's ROK of Kaizen tribe/community/rascal brigade :D

There's so much I could say about him that's already been said above - I restress and echo all of those points & add that he taught me the rightful def'n of sacrifice which I'd never heard anywhere before:

Sacrifice = Production of Sacred Things.

Bam. Truth bullet aimed straight for mediocrity.

It also makes one think sensus plenior. For instance, production ties right in with Bastiat's Law in the FLD. It also connects to the SDS.

Sacrifice also is a Biblical term.

And, lastly, it makes one ask metaphorically, rhetorically, or otherwise: what is sacred to me?

Such an excellent topic and shining a periodic light on each of the biggest servants in the community is a fine fine idea ;)
  • Phil Wall, lishi and CathyRedden like this
-SJ
Rok of Kaizen
twitter.com/RkKaizenSbsL
Four CORE missions:

Serve 1st Always
Educate the uninformed
Promote Freedom
Spread prosperity

#50 Karenellis

Karenellis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 09:41 PM

I agree with Orrin 100%. You can't be around Claude very long without seeing his love for life and his dedication and focus on helping his friends & teammates succeed. Claude also has an amazing heart which I believe is essential for a true leader. Thank you for all you do for our team and the team Claude! You rock!
  • Phil Wall, Sonya Beeler and CathyRedden like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Claude Hamilton, Lana Hamilton, Top Leadership Traits

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users