• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 wadeharris17

wadeharris17

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 06:20 PM

I was curious as to if the new member has 30 days from enrollment date or till the end of the month that he/she enrolled to hit 200 PV to qualify for the 1000 trip tracking points?

Thank you

#2 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 04:10 PM

I was curious as to if the new member has 30 days from enrollment date or till the end of the month that he/she enrolled to hit 200 PV to qualify for the 1000 trip tracking points?

Thank you

It's not 200 pv that triggers the 1000 bonus trip credits, it's whenever they decide to click on "Step 4" of the Next Step Program.  Whenever they take that step, they are credited the bonus.

CB

• Brandonperry, Dave & Kim Bartlett and ApatrickVow like this

#3 Brandonperry

Brandonperry

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 12:17 PM

PBO!

#4 SuprStiehl

SuprStiehl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationLondon, Ontario

Posted 06 July 2014 - 08:37 PM

This sounds pretty awesome! Such a head start to get people on that trip so much faster and feed more and more belief into them.

Two questions:
If someone goes out and generates 200pv of customer volume, however has not clicked the button, when they do click the button is it just a formality at that point or do they get processed and do 200 personal pv as well?

Additionally, what if someone was involved before the next step program, do they have this available to them as well or is it only for those hoing forward?

Thanks a bunch! Keep up the awesome work, I'm loving this business and its direction more every day!

#5 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 10:03 AM

This sounds pretty awesome! Such a head start to get people on that trip so much faster and feed more and more belief into them.

Two questions:
If someone goes out and generates 200pv of customer volume, however has not clicked the button, when they do click the button is it just a formality at that point or do they get processed and do 200 personal pv as well?

Additionally, what if someone was involved before the next step program, do they have this available to them as well or is it only for those hoing forward?

Thanks a bunch! Keep up the awesome work, I'm loving this business and its direction more every day!

Yes, when they click the button they will be credited the 1000 bonus trip credits. They will also be automatically enrolled in the components that make up the 200 PV for them (as listed in the brochure) depending upon whether they are a single or a couple.  If they already have other subscriptions or customers, these will be added to what they already have.

Anyone already involved does not qualify for this, as it only pertains to new people who got involved after the change.

And just to clear up any confusion, these bonus trip credits are specifically designed to incentivize someone to go all the way through the next step program and click step 4, headed toward becoming a PBO.  We did not design this to award trip points to anyone doing 200 points in any way. It is an incentive for new people progressing through the next step program.

• Ammon Nelson, IamHisJewel and salyndac like this

#6 SuprStiehl

SuprStiehl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationLondon, Ontario

Posted 07 July 2014 - 11:08 AM

Makes sense Chris, thanks! :)

#7 Neal Ruffner

Neal Ruffner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationGrand Blanc, MI

Posted 07 July 2014 - 05:50 PM

Systematically get people doing the right things and reward them for it. Fantastic!

Neal Ruffner

Liberators

LT-IT

#8 Tina.Abernathy

Tina.Abernathy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationSt. Louis

Posted 10 September 2014 - 07:31 PM

I absolutely LOVE this....keep changing because we know that it is NOT just for the sake of change.

Thanks

AaaaaOoooo

• IamHisJewel likes this

#9 Claude

Claude

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 69 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 01:42 PM

I have recently had some questions on wether Trip tracking requirement is PBO or 200pts.

To trip track you don't need to be on the marketing system or Total Access. All you have to do is 200pts. In fact you could have 200pts of customer volume and never personally purchase anything! So PBO is not the requirement for Triptracking. 200pts is the requirement. hope this clears some stuff up!

• salyndac likes this

#10 Shelby Honig

Shelby Honig

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 10:28 AM

I recently had this question too as I hit 200 PV. Chris and Claude, you actually have opposite answers as I am understanding it,so I am now back to "unclear."  Could you guys clarify one more time please?  Thanks so much.

#11 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 12:15 AM

I recently had this question too as I hit 200 PV. Chris and Claude, you actually have opposite answers as I am understanding it,so I am now back to "unclear."  Could you guys clarify one more time please?  Thanks so much.

I think I made this confusing.  

Claude's answer AND my answer are both right.

Here's how:

1. you can trip track any time you begin generating 200PV per month - period.  In fact, you can do it with ONLY customer volume and never have to make a purchase yourself.

2. the 1000 incentive bonus points are something different.  They are tied to taking Step 4 of the Next Step Program, and were meant to be an incentive to give someone a boost for taking Step 4.  However, they can take Step 4 without ever having taken any of the other steps.

Hope that clears it up a little bit.

The 1000 points is tied to taking Step 4, in an effort to incentive the Next Step Program.

Trip tracking is strictly a function of generating 200pv per month.

CB

• salyndac likes this

#12 Shelby Honig

Shelby Honig

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 10:37 AM

• Chris and Claude,  You were both very clear.  I was reading the 1000 bonus points into Claude's answer. Thank you Chris for following up!

#13 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 11:22 AM

Thank you

#14 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 11:24 AM

Thank you

There is no deadline on when the 1000 points can be earned.  For those joining the business after the program was launched, as soon as they click on Step 4 of the Next Step Program (or set up the equivalent subscriptions) they will be awarded the 1000 points.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users