Photo

Personal Website - Request to have our personal "Shopping Center" listed on the PRODUCTS Navigation bar

Shopping Center

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Cid C.

Cid C.

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 01:15 PM

Hi Life!

Coming back from Columbus OH and I am FIRED UP!

One thing I wanted to ask is (and forgive me if this was addressed in another post) 

I know that there will be some customer contacts of mine that will want to simply shop for a Top 5 book or two or what not and will want to

do so ala-carte, and then later may want to go in as for subscriptions and may lead into a business partner.

Which is great because I know we have the Shopping Center, however I would like to request if we could get the Shopping Center listed 

on the Navigation Bar of our personal website. I say this because I think currently the only way to click through to the Shopping Center is

once on the home page, through the Learn About Other Life Products button (which to be honest doesn't really look like a button but more

like a poster... I which the button would highlight when you hover your mouse over or had a more definite shadow behind the square)
and then once pressed, we still have to press the button "Shop for individual Products" button, which then leads to our online store.

I would like to ask if we could add the Shopping Center on the very top of the PRODUCTS link? 

• ejbrodberg74, Donna and Linda Azevedo like this

#2 Chris Brady

Chris Brady

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 838 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 09:59 PM

Hi Life!

Coming back from Columbus OH and I am FIRED UP!

One thing I wanted to ask is (and forgive me if this was addressed in another post) 

I know that there will be some customer contacts of mine that will want to simply shop for a Top 5 book or two or what not and will want to

do so ala-carte, and then later may want to go in as for subscriptions and may lead into a business partner.

Which is great because I know we have the Shopping Center, however I would like to request if we could get the Shopping Center listed 

on the Navigation Bar of our personal website. I say this because I think currently the only way to click through to the Shopping Center is

once on the home page, through the Learn About Other Life Products button (which to be honest doesn't really look like a button but more

like a poster... I which the button would highlight when you hover your mouse over or had a more definite shadow behind the square)
and then once pressed, we still have to press the button "Shop for individual Products" button, which then leads to our online store.

I would like to ask if we could add the Shopping Center on the very top of the PRODUCTS link? 

Cid:

Stay tuned on your good idea because we are redoing the entire Personal Home Page environment!

CB

• sscolvin, ejbrodberg74, DWRascalROKofKaizen and 9 others like this

#3 noudjeff

noudjeff

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 11:31 AM

Chris,

Hats off to you!  I have never seen a CEO more dedicated....you are rocking this thing.

• Brandonperry, SusanPetersonFL, DWRascalROKofKaizen and 3 others like this

#4 Neal Ruffner

Neal Ruffner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationGrand Blanc, MI

Posted 07 July 2014 - 06:13 PM

Cid:

Stay tuned on your good idea because we are redoing the entire Personal Home Page environment!

CB

FANTASTIC!

Neal Ruffner

Liberators

LT-IT

#5 Adam & Teesa Rossman

Adam & Teesa Rossman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationRockford, IL