Photo

How Has the Life Leadership Business Affected You?

testimonials

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#51 sean.thomas

sean.thomas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 04 February 2014 - 01:27 PM

The LIFE business has impacted me in all areas of my life.  Before getting involved, my dream was to change the way people spend their money.  I went to school to be an accountant in hopes of opening my own CPA firm to accomplish that.  This business is my dream because that is exactly what we do!!  But not only do we help people with their FINANCES, we help them in all the other areas in their life. 

Also, the best FRIENDSHIPS I've had, have come from this business. 

My FAITH walk has increase tremendously from someone who didnt go to church because I didnt see the value in it to someone who refuses to miss a Sunday program.

My importance FITNESS and eating right came from the example that Mark and Jenn Paul have set for our organization.

Raymond and Tina Abernathy are awesome leaders in St. Louis, MO and who I am FOLLOWING their example.

My FAMILY has come together more than I could have ever dreamed of because of the information our FAMILY has received on a monthly basis.

Because of Oliver Demille, I understand the importance of FREEDOM and use this business to build my own FREEDOM.

And I have so much FUN building this business.  I have never had this much FUN in my life.

• sean.thomas and GabbyJohnson like this

#52 Charles Hysen

Charles Hysen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationHolland, mi

Posted 06 February 2014 - 02:24 PM

I am 12 years old I've been home schooled for the past 5 years and I've grown up in the LIFE Leadership environment. I am very glad that my parents got involved in the LIFE community because through LIFE Leaderships materials I have developed knowledge in many different areas of my life such as: Leadership, Goal Setting, Mental Toughness, Game Planning, Time Management, Finances, Relationships, Freedoms, Attitude, Public Speaking, Economy, People Skills, Adversity, and Community Building. I learned all those skills through attending LIFE Events, listening to lots of cd's and reading many books, but if it weren't for my parents encouraging me to go to the LIFE Events then I wouldn't of been motivated to start Reading, Listening, and Associating more. Thanks to my parents and the LIFE community I now enjoy Reading, Listening to cd's, and Attending LIFE Events. One day when I join LIFE I want to make a difference in other peoples lives like the difference it made in mine.

• Marty Hysen and Dora Hysen like this

#53 mcarter

mcarter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationPeterborough, Ontario, Canada

Posted 08 February 2014 - 07:10 AM

I've come a long way from who I was 3 years ago. If it wasn't for life leadership I don't know where I would be on a Saturday night. The bar, jail, the morgue... as dramatic as it sounds it's true. I had no purpose, wasn't driven to succeed, I only cared where the party was and being the alpha male everywhere I went which meant if I had to, fist fighting my way to that status. Meeting Wayne and Raylene changed my life for the better. Watching and learning from that guy has turned me around 180 degrees, putting me on the path of real purpose driven success. It's great that I actually care about people and where they've come from. The information I have read listened and implemented has had drastically given me more positive results in my life. This is worth more then any amount of money as now when I walk away from somebody I can turn back to a smile and not a scowl. The people skills from this organization are so worth learning and applying but that's not all. Finding faith and the love of your life are even more priceless. From coming from a non believer to realizing and understating in a higher power is to amazing to even describe. Finding the one girl who fits you and loves you like nobody before is even more hard to describe, you'll just have to experience it for yourself. Thank you life leadership for a world full of possibilities, great mentors Wayne And Raylene, my faith in God and my beautiful fiance Melissa!
  • GabbyJohnson, Malcolmcrurl and RobertaCew like this

#54 yaya

yaya

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • LocationAdams ny

Posted 17 June 2014 - 03:46 PM

Going to the convention Friday and just found out we think I hit power player in 
THREE months.  I think my life is about to change in dramatic ways. I signed 2 up today and one is buying corporate right away and going to sell a lot, she owns a pool, spa place that sells high end outdoor kitchens, fire places, you name it, made a few more appointments and movin on up, yee haaaa!!! I will do whatever it takes. I am a Rascal after all :)

I believe
If I Look hard enough
I will see
That there can be enough
And I believe
I can think clear enough,
To conceive
A place where there's enough( M.E.)

#55 yaya

yaya

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • LocationAdams ny

Posted 17 June 2014 - 11:14 PM

Just got back from my got back from first open, so cool to be in a room of like minded people, 4 of us went, I must say I kind of choked when I found out I had to walk a stage in front of 30 thousand people. I would never have believed this. Me restaurant from 14, never ever thought something would drive me this way, I am in awe of the speakers, the stories, the books, the community and the possibility for my beautiful special family, I pray one day for that special needs pack. I have been practicing energy exchange with my autistic and defiant children and it drains me but seems to help them, a therapy I made up. I am growing because of you all I love you all. I want to cook for you in my special sanctuary someday. All  not 5 feet of me got some high fives from some pretty big guys tonight :) Until Friday!!

I believe
If I Look hard enough
I will see
That there can be enough
And I believe
I can think clear enough,
To conceive
A place where there's enough( M.E.)

#56 ShawnJ

ShawnJ

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 10:27 AM

I would not have a family without the Life business. After getting out of the Navy I was left jaded on the idea of marriage and having a family. Every person I had looked up to either cheated on their spouse or was cheated on while we were deployed. I had also saw countless marriages fall apart.

Fast forward a few years and I'm living the life of a bachelor going through college. This was when I met an amazing woman that I wanted to be around as much as possible. She was involved with a crazy business that I wanted nothing to do with, but she started introducing me to some different information. First it was "take these tests" in Personality Plus and The 5 Love Languages. Then she challenges me to read How To Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie. That book got me hungry to read more and I read the 5 Love Languages (instead of only taking the test) an that one book totally changed my perception of marriage! I now wanted to get married and had now began associating with people with successful marriages.

As a result of my thinking being changed I married that wonderful woman and we have since had a son together. Without the great mentors and information we received through Life I would not be man enough to be her husband, and I would never have met my son nor would I have gotten the chance to be a dad to the two amazing children I married into.
  • DWRascalROKofKaizen likes this

#57 TiffaniChapa

TiffaniChapa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 31 October 2014 - 01:38 AM

Life has given me hope that I can have those childhood dreams a reality in the near future. I realized the programming that we have heard all our lives and how we truly can break the status quo with truth and goodness! I have found wealth is in friendship and encouragement. Someone looks at you here in Life and tells you that you can make it! 

After reading Launching A Leadership Revolution I realized my leadership revolution started in my home, encouraging my husband and becoming the mom my kids needed me to be. Oh yeah, I can live my dreams through a compensated community and help others be free from financial discord the powers at be so hope for us to be in bondage to. 

That's priceless and this is an amazing business. Thank you to all of you who have impacted my life! 

Tiffani Chapa

Rough Riders…CHARGE!

#58 Samantha S.

Samantha S.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 11:03 PM

Wow!!!! How have I been affected by LIFE? :huh:

LIFE is so amazing!!!!!! in that very real fact that it takes broken people, where they're at, and stoops down to give them hope, not a hand-out.  I'm not exactly sure where me or my family would be if LIFE hadn't by God's providence walked into my life!  I'm certain of one thing though,

and that's that my life would be very different in a lot of bad ways if LIFE weren't in it!  Through the CDs, I have learned posture, confrontation, how to serve better, be a better friend, be a better listener, to love people where they're at and help them see their potential, to be soo VERY careful with how you talk to yourself,

I've learned to better encourage my fellow dancers when they start to beat themselves up over something they messed up on, I've learned that there is a mission and cause and purpose for my life that is greater than my current view of what I can see,

I've learned that God is sovereign, yes, but we are also to be obedient to Him if we want to see all that He has in store for us,

I've learned that the failure is just a temporary setback, not a graveside,

I've learned that in order to have success yourself, you must first serve others and think of their best interests first,

I've learned that I am a POPULAR SANGUINE!!!! And if I hadn't learned that I was through this business, I probably would've just thought I was bipolar or something. :wub: 

I've learned that in order to live the life I want to live later, I must SAVE money now!!! 

I've learned that relationships are the foundation,

That self-talk affects everything you do...

And that when struggles and failures happen to you, God is simply giving you hints that your dream isn't far away, but that you're on the right yellow brick road.

That's just a scratch in the surface of what LIFE has done for me personally, but I hope that inspires and encourages and helps everybody see how fired-up I am about LIFE!!!

God saved you by his grace when you believed. And you can't take credit for this; it is a gift from God.

Ephesians 2:8 ;)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: testimonials

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users