Photo

How Has the Life Leadership Business Affected You?

testimonials

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#1 Life Leadership Forum

Life Leadership Forum

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 62 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 04:24 PM

How has the Life Leadership 'business' impacted you in your life?

How much of a difference has the business side of LIFE made?

• jmullett and Marsha.schatz like this

#2 Carrianne

Carrianne

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationEden, Ontario, Canada

Posted 24 January 2014 - 08:53 PM

The Life Business has affected me and my family incredibly. My husband and I are a former military family who have been through deployments, travel, sickness, separation, deaths of loved ones, changing from military to civilian life and uncertainty. Life had taken a toll. The Life Business was a blessing to come to us when it did.

A blessing not just financially, but by the information we were learning for our family. The books and CDs taught us how to be better. To be the better wife/husband, the better parent, and from there it went into other areas in our life.

We are a stronger family unit. Our children have seen a difference in us and now from our example... We see the difference in them. Having love, honour and respect in the home.

Thank you Life Policy Council & Life Community for opening your arms wide to us! You truly are making a difference!
  • Lee Weishar, Scott.Staley, ssaunders and 4 others like this

#3 Jonathan Hall

Jonathan Hall

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 09:58 PM

The Life information has affected our family in so many ways.

Since joining the Life business, our family has continued to grow closer and stronger. The information that comes in the form of books and cd's are incredible!

It is so exhilarating to read and listen to the information and actually be able to apply it in our daily lives.

Whether it is learning how to deal with others in your profession, or how to grow in your marriage, or creating a better financial future, this information is amazing!!!

We are so thankful that we are able to use and share this information with others!

• Lee Weishar, LK.Seaman, ssaunders and 2 others like this

#4 pclowater

pclowater

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:56 PM

The Life business has affected me in many ways. I have become more outgoing, mainly because I have met so many friendly and honest people in the Life community. I was always a pretty private and sceptical person when it came to people I didn't really know BUT for some reason the people in the Life community were totally different than most people I had met before. They treated me with kindness and respect from day one and that truly impressed me.

I think that having access to a mentor is probably the most important aspect of becoming a life member. Having someone who has been where I have been before and has come out the other side stronger and more successful is invaluable to me. I have learned that letting down my guard and trusting someone who is willing to help is key to reaching new levels of success.
  • ssaunders, Dave Ober, jmullett and 1 other like this

#5 Denis Leger

Denis Leger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationMoncton, New Brunswick, Canada

Posted 24 January 2014 - 11:58 PM

Wow, in which ways hasn't it affected us?

Basically saving our marriage, teaching us proper financial principles and saving us from bankruptcy, helping us with great information on how to raise kids, I can go on and on...

You don't realize the value of good information until you have it in your life. I always only ''knew what I knew'' and obviously it wasn't enough.  To have these books, cds and seminars along with the coaching and mentoring has been invaluable to us.

The business side of it has been a blessing as well...helping us both get out of our dead end careers and come home and raise our kids full time is incredible.

The friendships that you develop in this environment are amazing...having people that not only care but also are willing to help you when you are down is priceless.

If people would just put their skepticism aside for a bit and truly take a good look at this opportunity and not just believe what the critics are saying, I can't see how or why everybody wouldn't get involved.

We'd be lost without the Life Business...well I guess we would have survived life, that's not that tough but that's also not what we wanted to do:  we want to thrive through life!!  It's so much fun knowing you are on the right track!

• ssaunders, jmullett and Bennett.Darcy like this

#6 LK.Seaman

LK.Seaman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 25 January 2014 - 02:07 AM

Our association with positive, priority centered people through Life Leadership has made a huge difference. By giving my wife and I a wakeup call and causing us to ask what are our real priorities in life? We’ve been able to spend more time with our son and our aging grandparents, than we ever imagined. Such a blessing.  

• Jonathan Hall, ssaunders and jmullett like this

#7 Andy Roberts

Andy Roberts

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationWakefield, Quebec

Posted 25 January 2014 - 08:38 AM

The LIFE business has had a tremendous impact on my results in my job. I can't honestly say that everything is because of LIFE, but the facts are that in my first year with LIFE my sales have gone by $500k and I have been #1 in sales in my company for the last 2 years. Is it a coincidence? I don't think so. The top 5 books alone have made a big impact on my thinking!
  • jmullett likes this

#8 Marc & Tessa Mercier

Marc & Tessa Mercier

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationOttawa, Ontario

Posted 25 January 2014 - 08:52 AM

How has Life Leadership Impacted our life?

In every possible way imaginable...That's the short answer.  In reality Life Leadership has allowed us to really start living the life we have always wanted.  We have made a lot of great friends who are striving for the same things we are, have an opportunity to take control of our financial future, and our marriage is better than ever.  

Life is also a place where we get to enjoy ourselves, get to make a difference in people's lives around us, set an example for generations to come and it's also a place where we learn to respect ourselves enough to seek out good information on getting fit.

Most importantly Life is where I have found faith again.

Thank you to the founders for such a great Organization.

• ssaunders, Adriano Troli, jmullett and 2 others like this

Marc Mercier

#9 kimansty

kimansty

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 09:21 AM

I am a choleric type personality. I am a doer and driven. Until I learned more about my personality I tended to do before thinking. This often meant steam rolling over others and not realizing it. I have leearned my good and bad traits. I am now able to think before I act and speak. This have saved many relationships. I know it has helped in my marriage for sure. Before Life I was completely unaware of myself.
  • Scott.Staley, ricandcherrye and jmullett like this

#10 chad.waters

chad.waters

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 11:09 AM

Hi The Life Business has changed my life personally in so many ways it would take a book to cover it! (one day). For today I believe one of the biggest things it's helped me with is the personalities of other people knowing what they are and how they work! Learning theses four traits and how they apply has helped in my personal businesses and most definitely in building the Life community! God Bless Chad.
  • Scott.Staley, ssaunders and jmullett like this

#11 Wade Hamblin

Wade Hamblin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationPeterborough, ON Canada

Posted 25 January 2014 - 11:33 AM

Great question!!  How do I put into words how the business side of LIFE LEadership been a blessing for our family? 

Where else can I get a positive "win/win" environment, where the true motives of our coach is pure?  I work in a dog eat dog environment, where people have scarcity thinking and every deal someone else gets is one they lost.  The founders of LIFE Leadership have created right in their business plan a franchise concept that the prosperity of ones business is the security of another.

Where else can "hope" be brought back into our minds, knowing that the money we made last year isn't the end of what we can make next year.  That with work ethic, coaching and the correct culture we can compound our income every year.  Hitting Leader 6  with LIFE Leadership sure has loosened the shackles of finances in our home.

Where else can we do a little bit of work, help a few people and then be awarded with an amazing trip of our choice for our family.  We are right now in the process of booking our family cruise.  Oh I am sure that we with our 2 adorable kids would experience memories in short decent vacations.  However; I know for a fact that I wouldn't be taking the time or the expense of this unbelievable type of a vacation at this point in our lives if it wasn't possible with the trip incentives with LIFE Leadership!  

• ssaunders, jmullett and rademacherj1 like this

#12 Aaron Knelsen

Aaron Knelsen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 12:09 PM

The Life business has impacted me in my life by giving me better understanding as to why people (myself included) act the way they do or say the things they do. We are not all the same, thank God, but sometimes it didn't make sense. In general, a total different outlook in all areas of my personal life.

The business side has helped me because I've never thought about getting a mentor or a coach til I joined this business. I thought I was suppose to figure it all out and fix my mistakes in life as I go. But instead I can now ask someone that may have already been down a road I'm thinking about travelling and see if its a good idea. Ask people that are already sucessful in thier marriage, business, finanices as to which decision you should made and you should get a good result. Love IT!!

• Scott.Staley, ssaunders, jmullett and 1 other like this

#13 Stu Hall

Stu Hall

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 12:26 PM

The Life business opportunity really spoke to me. Work hard, work smart and ask questions along the way. If you are willing to earn your success, then you will be amazed at where you end up. How does financially independent sound? Its definitely on the cards here, with the Life business. Go help as many people as you can get better results in the 8 F's and you will be blessed with better results, also.

Right now, I have faith that I didn't have before. I have hope of a better future that I didn't have before. Work hard and hopefully you can retire at 65? You can change your life with LIFE !!!

• Scott.Staley, ssaunders and jmullett like this

#14 Steve K

Steve K

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationWashington, MO

Posted 25 January 2014 - 12:41 PM

Hope! There's an amazing thing that's happened in working with Life-Leadership... we have incredible hope for our future, for our dreams and for our nation. Plugging into great information started us off on the right track and things are accelerating every day.

Consistent improvement... over a period of time makes for incredible changes! Our marriage, our relationships with family & friends, our business, our dreams, our focus, our finances, and more... all  have made substantial improvement - and now we are dedicated 100% to where we are going with Life-Leadership! It's not just us either, but people we've touched with this information are responding in great ways too, you can certainly put your trust in the materials.

Chris Brady's Second Second... that one thought hit me like a ton of bricks and now I start every day with thanksgiving & praise. As soon as I wake up... that's a habit I formed to create the best possible day. That keeps that second second from going downhill, I'll tell you!

God Bless...

• rademacherj1 likes this

It's a great day to be in LIFE!

#15 lmsovey

lmsovey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 01:31 PM

I am a Counsellor by trade and I work with the unemployed and under-employed on a daily basis.  It is very easy for me to get run down and burnt out because I care so much for the people that I take care for.  At the end of the day, I need to go somewhere where I can get positive reinforcement.  I have been working in  this business for the better part of 30 years and find my job very fulfilling.

After I joined the LIFE family, I found that I had more positive energy and I was not getting run down as easy.  I had more motivation and I had more to give my clients at work.  The material that I read and listened to was no different but now I was getting paid to listen to and read this material. 

The association of community building is a fantastic tool for me because I have always been a bit of a loner and I have found that I really enjoy the comraderie and the friendship of my group.

I know that this business has given me more confidence and I am learning how to have peace within myself.  I can't begin to describe how it feels to know that there are a host of people that I can turn to when I need them.  That there are so many people that really and truly care about my well being. 

If you are a person that has been asked to come to a house plan, open meeting, seminar or just have coffee and listen to someone tell you about the business; you owe it to yourself to take a minute of your time and listen to this person with an open mind and heart.  It could be the best thing that you have ever done for yourself.  I know it has changed my life and my family's life in a positive way both financially and spiritually.

I have not regreted a single minute or penny that I have invested in this business because it has been an investment in me, for my family's future!     :)

• GabbyJohnson likes this

#16 Rhys Plant

Rhys Plant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 01:33 PM

Wow, that is a loaded question. I'm not sure that I can really completely express how that LIFE business/products/community has impacted my life. It has changed everything from how I view my role as a husband and father, to how I look at business ownership and the role of entrepreneurs in the world today. There is not a part of my life that has not been positively impacted by this organization. 

I love this community, the information and what we stand for and I think that the greatest thing it has given myself and my family -and I see this same trend in some of the other comments- is hope. That is a priceless commodity and something that I will be forever grateful for

Thank you

#17 Scott.Staley

Scott.Staley

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 01:36 PM

The LIFE business opportunity has blessed every aspect of my life. Our product is truly a 'better' me (you) in all the areas that I chose. I think more than anything - it provided a 'safe' place where I could be welcomed as I was, and I could grow at my own speed. All of my best friends - I found here in this opportunity. When people are joined in a cause (personal growth, making a difference, helping others), the comraderie and true friendships cannot be compared to 'situational' friendships - such as the people that I worked with on a daily basis.

The business side of life has opened many doors and provided options that I couldn't even see when I first got started. I'm excited for the future, and it know that we will connect many, many more families and individuals with options that they can't currently see as well. The most impactful day - and people in my life - we're the ones that had the courage to share this opportunity with me.
  • Rhys Plant, Tracey and GabbyJohnson like this

#18 John Hayward

John Hayward

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationFredericton, NB

Posted 25 January 2014 - 01:54 PM

This is a hard question to answer... New and better information has helped change my thinking, and my thinking has changed my life.  I honestly think LIFE has changed every aspect of my life both personally and professionally.  I use the life and life training material every day in my job with the military.  It has helped me to see the bigger picture, improved my ability to communicate, improved my judgement, emotional intelligence, conflict resolution, financial literacy and leadership skills.  I get to help all kinds of people by lending, giving and referring material.  I understand my wife, friends and family better.  I understand people more in general and that helps me to see things from their point of view and help them whenever possible.  I've opened my eyes up to numerous subjects that I would have never thought about and it has brought my wife and I closer together.  It has helped guide us as new parents and offers perspective in all areas in our lives from mentors and people I respect who have the results I'm looking to achieve for my family.  

#19 Tony Jackson

Tony Jackson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 07:32 PM

This Life community has changed not only the way I see the world but also how I see myself. At my first event Chris Brady taught that who you are is based upon your information and association. This insight freed me to be conscious of who I am becoming at all times. It also has given me hope to see who I would like to be in the future is realistic and my effort to grow and change is the price to living the life that I have always wanted.

This is one of many life changing principles that I am continually learning from this community. I have much more that I am learning but that was the first principle that started me on my journey and I thank God everyday for this blessing.

#20 theresabuggia

theresabuggia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 08:58 PM

The effects of the LIFE business in my life are absolutely endless!  Its funny because it is little things like not having a whining self talk when I left something out in the car and need to go back out in the cold to get it. Simple but helpful.  Another example... I am divorced and, oddly enough, it has helped me get along better with my ex husband by being more respectful of him in many ways...not only is that better for him and I,  but it is a gift to my chlldren for us to get along well.  More....the business information has helped me to be aware that creating systems in a business is crucial. It  has benefited my small business, that I've had for almost 3 decades, by creating systems {that I have never had} for virtually every aspect of the business..ie:marketing, programming, communications,maintainence and more!  This has improved overall quality, created more consistency and has considerably lightened my load!  I could go on and on...I am EXTREMELY GRATEFUL for LIFE leadership in my life and for the work that the leaders of this business have put into LIFE that blesses soooo many lives!

#21 Ben Durrant

Ben Durrant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 10:59 PM

The material from Life Leadership Has changed my life forever in almost everyone of the eight F's starting with

FAITH: Thanks to the information from the AGO series (the faith based material) I have realigned my priorities, started going to church again, reading my bible and trying to live a better life.

FAMILY:  One of the biggest changes I have seen from LIFE is my relationship with my wife.  We have been together for over ten years and thanks to Life the past year has been the best ever.

FINANCES:  Because of the Financial Fitness program and the constantly growing income from Life Leadership I feel like I have control of my financial future for the first time ever.

FOLLOWING: I apply the leadership material at my self employment business.  The results have been great, my gross income was up over 30% in a down economy.  The right information makes a big difference.

FEEDOM:  It is very easy to take something from someone if they don't even know they have it.  The education I have gotten from the freedom series will help me to make informed decisions to keep my freedom and help other people do the same. 

FRIENDS:  I have met some amazing people over the past year really some true friends. It's amazing the relationship you can build with someone in a very short period of time when you both have the same priorities and can pursue a dream together.  

FUN:  I have tons of fun doing what we do.  Helping people, improving my life and the ability to make a living doing it.  What could be more fun!

FITNESS:  I still need some help on this one but 7 out of 8 is pretty good!

• ricandcherrye likes this

#22 Tony Jackson

Tony Jackson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 11:08 PM

This Life community has changed not only the way I see the world but also how I see myself. At my first event Chris Brady taught that who you are is based upon your information and association. This insight freed me to be conscious of who I am becoming at all times. It also has given me hope to see who I would like to be in the future is realistic and my effort to grow and change is the price to living the life that I have always wanted.

This is one of many life changing principles that I am continually learning from this community. I have much more that I am learning but that was the first principle that started me on my journey and I thank God everyday for this blessing.

#23 michelle.henderson

michelle.henderson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 12:58 AM

A very loving woman (Michelle) my girlfriend introduced me the TEAM / LIFE educational system and after much resistance I decided to accompany her to a seminar .As now PC members Wayne and Raylean McNamara spoke I realized not only was our situation common they inspired Me to stand up and be a Man and take control of my life, to be the change that makes the difference in our own relationship , It has given me Courage to go against the norm , help others realize They can live the life they always wanted . From controlling alcoholism , quitting smoking , helping many friends in our communitys and making many lasting relationships,I am deeply indebted to Michelle , and her up lines / mentors along with our RT Brian and Sherry and PC Bill an Jackie and the rest of the Awesome LEADERS and FOUNDERS , I have been very blessed to shake hands and be influnced by Both ORRIN and CHRIS ! For a business to provide a solution for People to better themselves, the reverse the decline , to leave a inheritance for our children's children. Its my Dream to help my 1000 people . THANK YOU LIFE Dana
  • jeffrey.gillette and dina.bennett like this

#24 Roman & Irene Ostapiak

Roman & Irene Ostapiak

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 10:02 AM

We started with LIFE while our daughter was in University on a sports scholarship.  She noticed the change in us the first time she came home for the holidays.  After an injury in her first season, her scholarship was not renewed. For the firsts time she didn't know what she was going to do.  For months, she drifted in and of depression. While we were away celebrating our 25th anniversary, our son asked our daughter what she was doing Tuesday night. Her response was "going with you to the open". Later when we asked what changed, she said "I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired" (where have we heard that before).  She now has passion and dreams again.

We now have a family business. I don't have the words to explain how it feels when your family is sitting side by side at an event. It's awesome!!

• Tracey and GabbyJohnson like this

#25 JennyLaPierre

JennyLaPierre

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 10:56 AM

I absolutely love reading all of the responses and the impacts that the LIFE community has made in their lives, reminds me how blessed we are to be involved in something so amazing and life changing.

I know the LIFE business has impacted our family in ways I never thought possible. 'You don't know what you don't know'! By diving in to the LIFE products I can honestly say I have improved in all of the 8Fs (even if it's just a little bit).

Orrin Woodward told of a story on a cd (I can't remember the name or number), but it really impacted me. Here is a portion of what he said:

"As I lay on my deathbed I suddenly realized, if I had only changed myself first, then by example I would have changed my family. From their inspiration and encouragement I would have been able to better my country and who knows, I may have even changed the world."

#26 Guest_Rolandsbrew_*

Guest_Rolandsbrew_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 January 2014 - 12:03 PM

The LIFE business is a set of tools that is long overdue in today's marketplace.  I say this as only proof from my experiences.  I used to be an angry, impatient, and frustrated individual.  After learning about LIFE through a friend (my wife was introduced initially), I began to reluctantly listen, read and associate.  What I was not prepared for was the massive desire to be better in so many areas of my life that I wasn't aware needed attention.  I became a better husband because I could understand how my wife thinks and I learned to speak in that language.  I became a better employee, because of leadership principles that teach everyone is a leader, not just an employee.  It's a mindset.

But most of all, I am becoming a better human being.  More patient, more understanding of people in their situations and I can see that we are all the same, connected in every way.  LIFE Leadership provides tools and associations that help us to grow that connection, become financially independent and help others to do the same.  LIFE Leadership has a motto, and I for one will use the tools to live by.  That motto is Have Fun.....Make Money......Make a difference.  Which matters most to you?

Thanks for reading.

Cheers,

K.G. Roland

• smacewan and ricandcherrye like this

#27 Shaun DeWitt

Shaun DeWitt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 01:11 PM

I became a born again Christian through this group of people. Most of my spiritual growth and learning has come through the materials in the Faith category. God has taken me elsewhere at least for now but I'm definitely grateful for the impact these people have had in my life.

#28 ssaunders

ssaunders

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationWhites Lake, Nova Scotia

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:13 PM

Before I joined with this wonderful group of people, I had low self-esteem, was depressed, and felt "hopeless". When I joined I got WAY MORE than I expected! I was looking for a way to make some extra money and what I found was hope! What I found was self-esteem! What I found was renewed relationships! And what I found was me! It was like a spark re-igniting the smoldering cinders inside that had been snuffed out by years of hardship that ended with complacency! I have found my God-given purpose with this business and try to pay it forward everyday by re-igniting others' cinders to breath fire in their lives, their hopes and their dreams! I love what I do not only for a living! But for a life!
  • JennyLaPierre likes this

#29 jeffrey.gillette

jeffrey.gillette

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationPY New York

Posted 26 January 2014 - 06:17 PM

I am finding I have better thinking daily as I continue to grow by reading the books available in the life system and listening to the Life Cd's. I am very thankful for the information available through the lives of the many leaders and how their experiences and trials have helped me in my thinking and my life.    I hope to be the change that I would like to see in my community and world.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Better Information = Better Thinking        Better Thinking = Better Results  (thanks Chris Mattis)      Thank you Life Leaders and Mentors,God Bless  Jeff Gillette

• michelle.henderson and dina.bennett like this

#30 smacewan

smacewan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 10:14 AM

LIFE has been truly "life changing"....  Our family unit has improved significantly, our children are growing into incredible young men of character and integrity, the relationship my husband and I have with each other is at the strongest it has ever been - all of this thanks to the incredible people and products of LIFE.  We are truly blessed and are called to pay those blessings forward to others. 

• JesusH, ssaunders and Dave Ober like this

#31 Suzanne

Suzanne

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationNova Scotia, Canada

Posted 27 January 2014 - 03:24 PM

About a year ago, we couldn't think about our future without a complete sense of dread. At that time we were overworked, underpaid owners of a family business. Our children NEVER saw their father and we felt completely trapped. What had started as an entreprenurial adventure had turned into a monster that robbed our family of any time together.

As we came to understand the LIFE business, it gave us hope again. Our new LIFE friends set examples of a better life - a life of freedom and less stress; more time with family. They supported us and encouraged us to make very difficult changes which included giving up our business and going back to the 'E' quadrant (for the short term :). In doing so, my husband now works 40 hours per week as opposed to 80-90; therefore giving more time to build the LIFE business.

So...what did the LIFE business do for us?  Fundamentally changed our entire lives and gave our children their Dad back. If that's not worth $130, I don't know what is !!

• JennyLaPierre and Kelsey like this

#32 tamiebelanger

tamiebelanger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 08:09 PM

The LIFE business has helped me change and want to become a better wife, a better mother, a better example for people to follow.

I had a good marriage but now I have a great marriage.  Looking at other husband and wife relationships, like Claude & Lana Hamilton and Orrin and Laurie Woodward has helped me want to have the marriage that they have. 

We have been married for 30 years and I love the fact that I get to keep getting better at becoming the best wife that I can to my husband.

Thanks for being so open to exposing your relationships to us.

#33 James Kozak

James Kozak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 10:38 PM

this business has changed my life mentally. my attitude has gotten a lot better since i got started and im not as shy anymore. thanks life  

#34 Dave Ober

Dave Ober

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationCentral pa

Posted 27 January 2014 - 11:21 PM

Priceless!

#35 patduff

patduff

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationSaint-Jean-Port-Joli, Quebec, Canada

Posted 28 January 2014 - 09:06 AM

The LIFE business is helping me to become a better people person day after day.

It has bettered my couple relations.

It has helped me with my really bad finance habits.

It has helped me have the good thinking, structure and discipline to completely regain my physical health back and with it self-confidence.

It’s helping me more and more each day with my leadership skills.

It led me to realize how important and fun it is to read and learn things that improves my life.

Oh also... It's helping me with my English too. :)

LIFE has awakened me, and know I’m chasing my dreams and follow the path toward them instead of following the herd.

Thank you LIFE founders !

• rademacherj1 likes this

« Je veux vivre ma vie sans stress ni soucis.

Je ne désire pas être riche ou célèbre.

Je veux juste être HEUREUX ! »

#36 kcortezano

kcortezano

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 09:32 AM

As a single mother, I have been blessed through the LIFE Leadership organization. The biggest change in my home has been attitude. My attitude has been affected by the understanding or personalities, love languages, and through learning from CD's that my kids are kids- they are not trying to disrespect me they are being kids. What a blessing. Prior to LIFE I would talk at my kids. Now I talk with them and to them. I am able to schedule my priorities and focus completely on them without feeling the tug of the outside world. I have been affected financially, emotionally, and spiritually. Though LIFE didn't direct me to be Christian as I grew up Lutheran; the organization (the friends and mentors I have in LIFE) did reunite me with my faith and with my God. My self image is different. My character is unwavering. My love for people (even mean ones) is greater. I love the LIFE business. 

• patduff and rademacherj1 like this

#37 Tracey

Tracey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationSimcoe, Ontario

Posted 28 January 2014 - 09:53 AM

The LIFE opportunity has impacted my life in countless ways. When I was introduced to the business, I was shy, depressed, negative and felt completely lost. My friendships were lacking in depth and positivity, and I was terrified of meeting new people, especially in groups. Since diving into the material, and the association, all that has changed, drastically. I now wake up every morning with renewed hope. I am dreaming again, for the first time in years,. I have a positive attitude (most of the time..it takes work!), and I have best friends now that I know I can count on. Not only can I now walk into a room full of people, I can speak in front of groups, even complete strangers. My faith has returned, both in God, and in myself. I borrowed other people's belief in me until I found my own. Now I know that anything is possible. My dreams are all going to come true..thanks to LIFE!!

#38 Melanie Shiell

Melanie Shiell

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationSt. Mary's, Ontario

Posted 28 January 2014 - 02:18 PM

The Life Business has provided me with the opportunity to do what I have always wanted to do - change lives!  The Life Business has made our family re-evaluate what is important to us and has provided us with the tools we needed to start living our lives on purpose.  Our oldest son has stepped up his game in hockey and pushes forward despite winning or losing the game. Our youngest is aspiring to do something big and makes a conscious effort daily to serve others.  I truly believe that this business will revolutionize this country and am proud that I will be able to leave a legacy that will impact generations to come.  

#39 Dave Ober

Dave Ober

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationCentral pa

Posted 28 January 2014 - 02:39 PM

All I have to say is that my 7 year old son has started his own leadership blog at school because he has been inspired by the Edge book and cds, he enjoys reading and is starting to ask better questions an is starting to think through some of the answers. His friend Robert, also a big Edge fan, is already helping him think of ways to make it better and John just started it. THIS is the Lord's work!!!! Enough said! From Sean and Julie Stitesimage.jpg
  • ejbrodberg74 and patduff like this

#40 ejbrodberg74

ejbrodberg74

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • LocationWilliamston, Michigan USA

Posted 28 January 2014 - 03:50 PM

All I have to say is that my 7 year old son has started his own leadership blog at school because he has been inspired by the Edge book and cds, he enjoys reading and is starting to ask better questions an is starting to think through some of the answers. His friend Robert, also a big Edge fan, is already helping him think of ways to make it better and John just started it. THIS is the Lord's work!!!! Enough said! From Sean and Julie Stitesattachicon.gifimage.jpg

That is so awesome Dave! God bless your son for taking charge of that. My 16 year old nephew is one that I am personally mentoring and I've been using the Edge CD's on him. He has made a complete turn around from where he was and I'm excited to see what he does when he turns 18. He is very interested in jumping on board with this opportunity and creating his own business.

• Adriano Troli and Dave Ober like this

Eric J. Brodberg

TeamCrusaders

ejbrodberg2010.wordpress.com

Twitter: @BrodberGEnterpr

Facebook: ejbrodberg

#41 Adriano Troli

Adriano Troli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 28 January 2014 - 05:04 PM

As Mr.Brady says, "Truth is sweet to the ears".  When i saw this, and i mean really saw it, it made me realize that so many things that i thought were so were outright wrong! I remember a point in my young life, where i watched my then girlfriend, now wife (thanks to this crazy leadership company) cry, as i explained to her, in all of my 20 year old wisdom that we would have debt ALL of our lives, and that it was absolutely normal.  I told this same woman that we would likely not be together forever, so there wasn't very much point to getting married!  Thankfully, a friend had the courage to show me this, and eventually I heard a cd that cleared that misconception up.  

So to answer the question... LIFE has changed my life... from the core.

Adriano Troli

Kaizen Steadfast

If we're not up, We're getting up!

#42 Dave Ober

Dave Ober

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationCentral pa

Posted 28 January 2014 - 06:30 PM

Join the monthly LIFE subscriptions, One of the awesome benefits of being a part of the LIFE subscriptions has been the quality of books. For example, LIFE Wide Open, -by Dr. David Jeremiah. Being on subscription will help direct you and the company you work for or own. It will begin answering some of your questions. With our holistic, character based, leadership development approach; you will grow to a whole new level, in all areas of your life. You will be amazed at the results and the incredible changes that will take place in your life. THE FUTURE STARTS RIGHT NOW! DON’T WASTE ANOTHER MINUTE!

Knowing what you believe and why you believe it will give you a foundation and security to help others.

Helpful information to help you find your purpose is found in the following books:

1. LAUNCHING A LEADERSHIP REVOLUTION -by Orrin Woodward and Chris Brady

2. RESOLVED 13 Resolutions For LIFE -by Orrin Woodward

3. RASCAL Making A Difference By Becoming An Original Character -by Chris Brady

IT’S TIME TO LAUNCH ***YOUR*** LEADERSHIP REVOLUTION!

Sincerely,

Dave Ober

#43 Dave Ober

Dave Ober

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationCentral pa

Posted 28 January 2014 - 06:38 PM

My wife and I are so proud of our son who is a United States Marine and for his commitment to excellence in all areas of his life! We are so grateful for the LIFE leadership system which has made a huge difference in all of our children’s lives I know without a doubt that if God hadn’t led us to this extraordinary group of people we wouldn’t be where we are today! We always tell our children it doesn’t take much more effort to stand out as a leader in today’s world. I love the book that came down in our system called The Slight Edge. That is exactly what it is, that slight edge everyday of growing and keeping your priorities in focus, in all areas of life- a holistic approach to life! That is one of the many things we love about the LIFE system of 4 cds and a book a month! Giving our children a competitive advantage in this global economy! Dave and Beth Ober

#44 G-A

G-A

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationGatineau

Posted 29 January 2014 - 01:25 PM

LIFE has open a door to something I didn't even know I wanted, constant improvement.

My upline and mentor was just the person I always longed for, someone who could tell me what I needed to change, why and if I was doing it.

I started LIFE in the worst time of my life, which also means the best time. I was always to go from completely lost in what I needed to do to being focused on what I had to do and where I needed to go.

LIFE provided me with positive & successful people who can guide me through almost anything. They made & make me see things from totally different angles that I could never see before.

LIFE took me from wanting great things to doing great things and I have only begun.

One book at a time, one cd a time, one association at a time I am becoming the person I always wanted to be personally.

Business wise, sky's the limit and I only just begun.

The biggest territory to develop in under your hat.

To move a mountain you start by moving one stone at a time.

#45 dina.bennett

dina.bennett

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationBloomfield, New York

Posted 29 January 2014 - 05:37 PM

LIFE Leadership is just what I've been looking for! :)  

*The opportunity to associate with wonderful people who are growing in positive ways,

*Learning Truth.

*Finding Hope.

*Reaching for my Dreams again!

I would like to thank Cathy  :wub:  Ron Wilson for having me on "their List" and making the call that is changing my life.

Learning new things really does give you energy and I am finally looking forward to my future.  :rolleyes:

• michelle.henderson and jeffrey.gillette like this

#46 Amy Clark

Amy Clark

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 06:22 PM

The Life business has made a huge impact in our lives. My husband Chad and I are learning how to do a marriage. Not just have one. (Marriage Pack, Personality Plus, Five Love Languages, Love and Respect, For Women Only, Proper Care & Feeding of a Marriage, Proper Care and Feeding of a Husband) The information has also help me with my people skills. (Mental Fitness Challenge) I definitely have started feeling more comfortable in my own skin.

#47 Marsha.schatz

Marsha.schatz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 08:21 PM

The Life business has impacted my life in so many ways. For the sake of keeping this short, I'll just share my top two. Hands down, having a mentor & building life long friendships/relationships have made the most difference for me! I would not be the person that I am becoming without either.

#48 debydawn

debydawn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 04:53 PM

Where do I start? The life changing information has transformed my thinking in so many areas. This affects the actions I take in so many areas of my life which leads to better results.  We get to grow in the 8 areas and then lead others to do the same, The rewards economically have been amazing too. All these rewards have made it possible for me to live the life I have always wanted.  I love the freedom it gives me to be the best version of myself and focus on the things that are most important to me. :D

#49 Greg

Greg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 11:37 PM

I have to share what one of our team-mates shared with us on a call. Carol is a County Government employee working in Mental Health.

She shared with us that the audio's (specifically listening to Rascal Radio) gave her a calmer manner and she was able to concentrate better. 

#50 Dan Hawkins

Dan Hawkins

• PC
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:03 PM

The LIFE Leadership business has impacted myself and my family for the positive in so many ways. I wanted to share just one way it affected the friendship category of my life. Before getting involved I was very quiet and reserved. I only had a few people I could call "real" friends. I still remember hosting a Packer party and maybe a friend made it. 

Than we started working in the LIFE community and everything changed! We now have countless friendship throughout North America! 

The last house we purchased we decided to have a house warming party, no gifts just friends to hang out. We had so many people want to come we had to host 3 separate parties and had over 100 friends attend each party! 

This quote says it best:

“Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.” 

― Mark Twain

LIFE Leadership provides just that! 

• p&gzills, sean.thomas and rademacherj1 like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: testimonials

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users