• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 JerryB5207

JerryB5207

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 05:23 PM

Just a shout out to thank Dan and Lisa Hawkins for taking the time to speak to my 12 year old son during a recent open meeting in Illinois. I had gone to hear Dan do the open about a month ago, and I asked him to speak to my son on the phone, since he was a fan of his recent EDGE CD, Three Success Principles. Dan agreed and took time out of his very busy evening to talk to my son, praising him for listening to leadership materials, and edifying me to my son. It was a moment I will not soon forget! This time, I brought my son to the meeting, and again, the Hawkins' were very gracious to encourage him, and Dan even posed for a picture with my son and signed a copy of his EDGE CD. (Upon seeing my son waiting to talk to him, Dan said, "I talked to you on the phone, didn't I?" which made my son's evening!)

I continue to be impressed with the friendly, kind, encouraging and edifying way that Dan and Lisa greet all of the people who come out to meet them. They are true leaders, and a great example of the calibre of people we have the privilege of learning from in the LIFE business.

• DWRascalROKofKaizen, Ammon Nelson, Kris S. and 2 others like this

#2 SuprStiehl

SuprStiehl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationLondon, Ontario

Posted 14 June 2014 - 01:18 PM

That's awesome. A great example for all of us!

#3 Orrin Woodward

Orrin Woodward

Advanced Member

• PC
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 06:25 PM

Dan and Lisa epitomize the core principles of LIFE Leadership. Well done guys! :)

• Ammon Nelson and Kris S. like this

#4 yaya

yaya

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • LocationAdams ny

Posted 20 June 2014 - 02:09 PM

Dan and Lisa are going to drive 45 minutes north next time in Syracuse to eat at the finest establishment in 5 counties ;)

I believe
If I Look hard enough
I will see
That there can be enough
And I believe
I can think clear enough,
To conceive
A place where there's enough( M.E.)

#5 Neal Ruffner

Neal Ruffner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationGrand Blanc, MI

Posted 07 July 2014 - 06:21 PM

Well said Jerry!

Neal Ruffner

Liberators

LT-IT

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Integrity, Leadership, Kindness, Edification

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users